More Clicks = More Calls = More Sales

Local SEO Search offers the best and most cost effective full service Search Engine Optimization services in Canada.

Our team of Local SEO experts are dedicated to meet and exceed all our clients goals.  We provide custom SEO campaigns for all our clients that include link building, social media creation and management, citation and account creation, blog and content writing, technical audits and implementations, image and video creation, onpage SEO, offpage SEO tasks, toxic link audits, reputation management, public relations (PR) and much more.  We are the experts that help you drive more clicks to your website, more calls to your company and more sales to your business.  Consistently recognized as one of the top SEO companies in Canada, the team at Local SEO Search is committed to be the industry leaders in Local SEO in Canada by providing an honest approach in getting the best ROI for all clients by helping business owners reach ready to buy customers on Google!  Situated in the heart of Toronto, we service clients across Canada in all industries including: Dentists, Lawyers, Plumbers, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Tree Service, Pest Control, Duct Cleaning Contractors, Heating & Cooling Contractors, Counselors, Tradesmen, Educational Institutions, Childcare Centers, Contractors, Landscaping, Safety Consultants, Moving and Storage, Business to Business clients and many more. Please give us a call at 416-888-8756 to discuss your digital marketing strategies for your business.

Local SEO Search Toronto, ON

SEO Services for Dental Practice

“They’re helpful, and very accommodating, and their response rate is great.”

2016 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search helps a family dental practice dominate its local market with ongoing search engine optimization that includes, blogs, citations, link building, social media, monthly audits and reporting.

Emily Burden
Director of Marketing, Lambton Family Dental

Search rankings and results show improvement month over month, and several important keywords appear on the first page. Local SEO Search is always accessible and quick to make any necessary changes to content. They meet all goals and expectations.

I am the director of marketing for a family dental practice.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We hoped to bump up our rating on Google, and to appear on the first page of searches for clients looking for a new dentist in our area.

They post to the blog on our website, and then share that content on our social media pages. The goal is to get more clicks on those links and a greater number of visitors to our site. They give us options for which search terms we want to work on, and then send monthly updates on whether our rankings for those words have gone up or down. Our organic results have improved consistently since they started working with us.

We have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

My boss hired them before I joined the company, so they were already in place when I started.

We spend about $650 each month on their services.

The collaboration has lasted for at least a couple of years and is ongoing.

Our main goal, aside from creating traffic, was to increase our rankings. We’re really happy with how consistently we appear on the first page. The monthly reports continue to show organic growth, and they’ve met all our goals and expectations.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly communicate through phone and email, and they’re accessible either way. They usually respond the day I contact them.

Their response rate is great. They have access to all our accounts, so whenever we see something that needs to change, they jump in and fix things right away. They’re helpful and very accommodating.

We’re happy with the results, and they do a great job achieving all the goals we set for them. I don’t have any improvements for them at this time.

SEO for Physiocare and Wellness Clinic

“John is an expert in his field. He opened my eyes to how my business can grow and change… .”

2012 - Ongoing

Helping generate organic traffic, Local SEO Search has been managing SEO and assisting with digital marketing and the blog. They’ve also advised to focus on customer reviews.

Owner, Physiotherapiost

The number of leads increased from zero to 10–15 leads per month and the business has been growing. Local SEO Search goes above and beyond to accomplish all goals, while their expertise, commitment, and ability to guide the process contributed to the long-term partnership.

I'm the owner of Physiotherapiost. We're a  multidisciplinary facility that treats orthopedic neurological conditions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

Our business is referral-driven, but most of the referrals came from the doctors. We wanted to generate organic growth of our business, so we were looking for a vendor to help us.

First, we had a meeting and discussed our goals, marketing strategies, and how to build our online presence. They manage our SEO, focusing on specific keywords people use when they're looking for our services. They've also helped us set up a campaign, encouraging us to focus on the reviews. We haven't started yet, but we're planning to reach out to our customers to make sure each experience is a positive one. In addition, they maintain my website and help me create content for my blog.

We mostly work with John (Owner, Local SEO Search).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

We found out about them through word of mouth.

We spend about $9,000 a month.

We started working with them in 2012 and the relationship is ongoing.

Before we engaged Local SEO Search, we got zero referrals online. Now, we get about 10–15 referrals a month.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

They do an excellent job and send me regular reports with all the updates. We haven't had any problems. I'm happy with their services.

John is an expert in his field. He opened my eyes to how my business can grow and change, making sure I'm headed in the right direction. I don't know much about marketing, so I appreciated his expertise.

I can't think of anything. They've helped us accomplish our goals.

SEO Services for Auto Repair Facility

"It’s less than we were spending in Yellow Page advertising, so we're actually getting more for our dollar."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search provides SEO and website services. They designed the website and regularly update it with fresh content. They also write frequent blog posts.

Ron Reader
Owner, Kingsway Transmission

The number of inbound calls and the amount of web traffic have increased markedly since Local SEO Search was first engaged. Expertise and meticulousness are hallmarks of their work. Their consistent communication and responsiveness justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I’m the owner and a mechanic at Kingsway Transmission. We’re an automotive transmission repair facility in Ontario.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We’d advertised for years with the Yellow Pages. As print started dying out, we needed somebody to take that portion of our advertising and move it online.

Local SEO Search designed my website. They regularly update information and constantly change things to keep it fresh. They proactively contact me about features they want to add, such as a blog. They ask me for blog topics but also come up with a lot of their own. They check with me on content and make sure I'm okay with what they're doing. While they direct the whole engagement, they work closely with us and explain how everything works to optimize our placing.

I work with both John (owner, Local SEO Search) and Roger (VP sales, Local SEO Search). John will phone me with special events and things like that. I speak with Roger more for the day to day business.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

John and Roger came into my shop on a cold call. They explained what they do and where they're going with the business. I decided to work with them partly because they came right as I was looking to make the transition to online advertising, and partly because they instilled confidence in me.

We're spending about $800 CAD (approximately $600 USD) a month.

We started working together around February 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

I'm forever getting compliments and positive comments about the website. Local SEO Search made it accessible and easy to use. We're getting lots of phone calls and web traffic. It’s less than we were spending in Yellow Page advertising, so we're actually getting more for our dollar.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is excellent. They respond very quickly if I have any concerns. Beyond sending me the monthly reports, they'll occasionally just touch base to check on how things are going. I’m not very knowledgeable about the website and I don’t have a lot of time to spend on it. It’s great that they take care of everything for me.

They're very approachable. When I call them with an issue, I appreciate that I can reach John and Roger directly without going through several other people.

No, not really. While this is still new to me, I think they're doing a great job. I couldn’t recommend any improvements.

Overall Score They’re excellent.
    Timeliness is never a problem.
    I’m very happy with what I get for my money.
    I’d definitely recommend them.

SEO Services and Web Design for Pest Control Business

“Local SEO Search has created more business than we’ve ever seen; we’re almost getting too many calls.”

2016 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search rebuilt the website and made it compatible with all devices. They improved the content, writing blog posts and managing social media. They currently work on SEO and keyword optimization.

Toronto, Canada
Peter Pekelny
Owner, Pro Pest Corporation

Unlike the previous partner, Local SEO Search is reliable and delivers consistent results. They’re flexible and responsive, proactively solving issues quickly. They’re hardworking and honest, which makes them an invaluable partner.

I’m the owner of Pro Pest Corporation, a company that mainly does pest and wildlife control in the Greater Toronto Area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

I had an SEO firm, but the calls started declining, and they couldn’t increase them. I wanted a partner who could improve my online marketing and website.

Local SEO Search evaluated my site and said it was outdated and needed to be rebuilt. They kept a lot of the content but also added new features and made it compatible with current Google algorithms. We work closely on a daily basis to build the pages and improve SEO. They made our site mobile-friendly, so now it works on every device. They also write regular blog posts and help with our social media, mainly Facebook.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

They contacted me, and we had a face-to-face discussion. They’re local and nothing is outsourced, which I appreciate. They even did a preliminary analysis to pinpoint my site’s issues, so I decided to hire them.

I spend $1,500 a month.

We’ve been partners since 2016.

Local SEO Search has created more business than we’ve ever seen; we’re almost getting too many calls. They provide analytics for our social media and marketing effectiveness, such as click rate and keyword optimization. If something isn’t working, they’ll fix it without charging extra.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

They respond quickly and always find answers to my questions. The team is great and keeps me updated on projects and progress.

They work hard, are honest, and proactively solve problems.

My previous partner charged me much more and provided much less.

SEO Services for Plumbing Business

“They’ve taken my company and transformed it online.”

2016 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search provides SEO services to a company, after first designing and developing their new website. They work on organic keyword research and on-site SEO.

Robert Bell
Owner, Plumbing Authority

The team provides excellent support and attention, producing a high-quality website that meets the company’s needs perfectly. The SEO services ensure that the business continues to expand, while the team takes the time to ensure they understand the work completed.

I’m the owner and operator of Plumbing Authority. We’re a plumbing and drain business specializing in many aspects of plumbing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

I needed SEO services for my company, including web design.

I worked hand-in-hand with John (Owner, Local SEO Search) and his team to design and develop an amazing and in-depth website for my company. That included SEO and keyword research.

Organic keyword search has been something that’s key to the growth of our company, thanks to John and his team. They've taken our reviews and incorporated them into the website. They also included our organic keywords on our website, which has helped a lot of our clients find us. They’re constantly updating and testing my website. It's always evolving and improving, which is cool to watch.

I primarily work with John.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

I interviewed quite a few businesses but didn’t end up working with them because I didn’t find someone I was comfortable with. I wanted someone with my best interest at heart.

Ultimately, the results are what led me to work with the team. The results he has delivered for other companies in my industry speak for themselves. I would visit local companies and their phones would not stop ringing, so I had to find out how that was happening. It was very clear to me that if the same name always delivers, it’s a no-brainer to sign them.

We spend around $15,000 annually.

We started working together in 2016 and the work is still ongoing.

It’s crucial that I find someone that I can trust and has the patience to walk me through everything they do. Local SEO Search has taken my company and transformed it online, teaching me a lot in the process. Without their patience and ability, I would be paying the cheques every month without being fully aware of what they were doing. They’re the best, and there’s no one better.

We went from being a newborn small business to having such an amazing website and platform that was 100% designed and developed by their team. It allowed me to understand the language of SEO, as well as expand my business nationally and worldwide.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate through phone or text and we also see each other in person. John is very good at his job and the whole team is perfectionists. We were implementing subcategories on our website and wanted to add pictures next to the description. Not only did they design those, but they also managed to hide my logo in the background. They go above and beyond, which is a very rare quality in this day and age. Most people want to do the bare minimum and get paid.

The unbiased heart that they put behind each and every aspect of my business sets them apart. John starts every conversation by asking me how things are going and if there is anything I want to talk about. He’s a genuine person which makes working with him phenomenal. It makes you feel so secure as a partner because ultimately, marketing is a partnership.

It isn’t something they can improve on, but they need more exposure as more people need to know about how good they are. They need to be on more platforms so that more people know that they can be trusted with growing a business.

SEO Services for Concrete Manufacturer

"We're already on the first page for some keywords, so they’re definitely making a difference."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search provides 360-degree SEO services, handling keywords, blogs, website content, and social media.

Sam Manoocheri
Owner, Concrete Epoxy 101

Search rankings have improved dramatically since the engagement began. Local SEO Search's expert team inspires confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. Their willingness to work beyond scope parameters justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I'm the owner of Concrete Epoxy 101 in Ontario. We specialize in the coating, staining, and polishing of concrete surfaces.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We wanted to be on the first page of Google search results for the services we provide.

They're managing our Facebook page, and contributing content for Twitter and Facebook. In terms of website improvements, they uploaded new photos and written about 20 pages of new content. They write blogs and create videos that go along with the blogs. They also come up with keywords that are relevant to my business.

I work with John (owner, Local SEO Search).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

We found them through a Google search, I spoke with John and felt confident that they would be a good partner.

I spend $1,000 CAD (approximately $700 USD) per month.

The project started in March 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

We're already on the first page for some keywords, so they’re definitely making a difference. We’re happy with the results so far. John does his research on our business, asks good questions, and produces great content.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

I can pick up the phone and call John anytime. If I have a question, I get a call back the same day.

Everything is transparent. They've gone above and beyond by helping me with my website (i.e., uploading pictures) in ways that weren't in the SOW.

Eventually I want to be on the first page for all of our keywords. Time will tell if they’re able to achieve that goal. As far as everything else, it's been great.

I’ve already recommended them.

SEO Services for Dental Practice

"SEO is a big part of my marketing strategy. It reaches a wider audience for my business."

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search Inc. provides 360-degree SEO services, including keywords, blogs, and website content.

Harry Bang
Owner, Smiles Denture Care Centre

Traffic to the website has improved dramatically since the engagement began. Local SEO Search Inc.'s understanding of SEO technologies helps them respond quickly to any inquiries or urgent requests that arose. Their responsiveness and friendliness make them a valuable partner.

I'm a denturist, and I own Smiles Denture Care Centre.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search Inc.?

I wanted to increase my reach among those searching online for denture services.

They’ve done a number of things in order to generate publicity for my office. They focus on targeting people in my geographic area who are searching online for denture services. They also help develop my website by regularly adding fresh content so that it’s one of the top pages on Google. They also produce our keyword list.

I correspond mostly with John (owner, Local SEO Search Inc.).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search Inc.?

I found them through an online search. I researched other firms as well, but they had good reviews. I actually called some of their reviewers to get additional feedback on their experience. All comments were positive, so I decided to give them a try.

I spent around $1000 a month.

We’ve been working together for just over a year.

The SEO strategy has driven a lot of traffic to my website. They were responsible for getting my site up and going, and also created content for social media and blogs. All of that together has made my website rank higher in online searches. It’s really taken a load off my shoulders in terms of not having to worry about getting the word out. I do other kinds of advertising as well, but SEO is a big part of my marketing strategy. It reaches a wider audience for my business. It works very well in my area as people search for providers nearby to them.

How did Local SEO Search Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team provides excellent service. They’re always on top of things any time I have a question or need something done. I am really demanding when I need things done right away, but they’re up to the task. Service time is really important to me, and they’re able to turn most things around within a day.

I find them really easy to work with. They’re very quick and friendly. I have no complaints. They give me what I need, and deliver good results.

Overall Score I look forward to continuing our engagement.

SEO for Disposal Business

"If there’s ever any problem, they’re very quick to look into it."

2015 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search Inc. provides SEO services, providing content for blog posts and doing keyword research.

Mike Kazoun
Owner, M&M Disposal

The number of online leads have increased markedly since Local SEO Search was first engaged. Their consistent communication, responsiveness, and customer-focused approach justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I'm the owner of M&M Disposal in Ontario. It's a disposal company providing bin rentals.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search Inc.?

I was looking to do more marketing to drive more customers to my business.

For the past few years, Local SEO Search Inc. has been doing all our SEO work. They focus on Google search results. They provide content for blog posts, and they've done keyword research for us as well.

I mainly communicate with John (owner, Local SEO Search Inc.).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search Inc.?

They contacted us. They were just starting out, but I liked the way John presented himself and his services. I felt I could trust him, so I decided to give them a chance.

I spend about $800 CAD (approximately $610 USD) a month.

We started working together in 2015 and the engagement is ongoing.

We’ve seen improvement in our online leads. They've been doing good work.

How did Local SEO Search Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

I find them to be very responsive, and they communicate well.

They're honest. If there’s ever any problem, they’re very quick to look into it.

SEO Services for Industrial Air Equipment Business

"The team’s transparency and responsiveness distinguish them from other vendors."

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search is leading a marketing strategy, which includes web development and design. They’ve developed a keyword list and assisted with content creation for blogs and web pages.

Gary Curtis
Owner, Industry Air Sales

New quality leads convert to quotes at an extremely high rate. They are trustworthy and continues to create value. The partnership is a positive experience due to the team’s consistent performance.

I own Industry Air Sales, a distributor agent of infiltration and air cleaning equipment for industrial clients. Most customers are in ultra-clean environments, such as the healthcare and electronics sectors.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

As an agent, we represented a number of different lines and needed SEO to target the competitive Southern Ontario market. We had used traditional advertising avenues including trade shows and direct marketing, but they lacked clear messaging and positive results. Our team hired Local SEO Search after partnering with other vendors that didn’t provide value.

Local SEO Search has developed and designed our website to optimize results in the overall marketing strategy. They created a keyword list and continue to work with analytics. The team only helps with content creation—blogs and web pages—to an extent because our custom fabrications require niche expertise. We’ve edited their work to achieve accurate copy.

We work directly with John, the owner. He has a team behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

We interviewed John and he put the plan together for us. His strategy was targeted and specific to our needs.

The marketing campaign budget is dynamic. We spend between $10,000–$15,000 per year.

We started working together in February 2015 and the partnership is ongoing.

The team generates high-quality leads and we convert 98% of those into quotes.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

We trust John and his team completely, having put the entire marketing strategy in their hands. We communicate with John on a regular basis via phone and email.

The team’s transparency and responsiveness distinguish them from other vendors. We’re getting value from our investment.

No. We’re very satisfied and haven’t seen lacking performance from any of the teammates.

We don’t have much to compare them to and the experience is extremely positive, but not giving a five is the nature of my personality.
    I’d definitely recommend the team, but also want them just for ourselves.

SEO Strategy for Tree Nursery

“They've significantly increased overall web traffic to our site.”

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search developed an SEO strategy for the website, incorporating keywords throughout the site. They also set up landing pages and write blog posts.

Toronto, Canada
Rudy Wall
Owner and President, Caledon Treeland

Local SEO Search's efforts have helped significantly improve website traffic, generating more sales leads as a result over the course of the relationship. Proactive and responsive in communication, working with them continues to be a seamless, open process.

I'm the owner and president of Caledon Resource Limited, also known as Caledon Treeland, which is a tree nursery that supplies and installs mature trees using large machinery around Toronto, Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We don't have a physical retail establishment, so we needed help generating more awareness of our business online. We were looking for a vendor that could help optimize our website and generate more leads. We'd worked with a few other SEO vendors, but weren't happy with the results.

Local SEO Search worked with us to develop an SEO strategy and set up landing pages targeting the surrounding areas. They also write blog posts and have incorporated more of our keywords throughout our website to help improve search rankings.

I work directly with John (Owner, Local SEO Search).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

They actually approached us and I liked their presentation. They seemed confident that they could help us get better visibility.

We started working together around January 2015 and the relationship is ongoing.

Local SEO Search helped us increase sales by around 10–20% over the years we've worked with them. They've significantly increased overall web traffic to our site.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

Because John is so involved, their organization has a lot less bureaucracy compared to others. He provides regular analytics reports and has been responsive throughout the process.

Compared to other vendors I've worked with, Local SEO Search is a lot more effective in generating results.