More Clicks = More Calls = More Sales

Gold

Local SEO Search offers the best and most cost effective full service Search Engine Optimization services in Canada.

Our team of Local SEO experts are dedicated to meet and exceed all our clients goals.  We provide custom SEO campaigns for all our clients that include link building, social media creation and management, citation and account creation, blog and content writing, technical audits and implementations, image and video creation, onpage SEO, offpage SEO tasks, toxic link audits, reputation management, public relations (PR) and much more.  We are the experts that help you drive more clicks to your website, more calls to your company and more sales to your business.  Consistently recognized as one of the top SEO companies in Canada, the team at Local SEO Search is committed to be the industry leaders in Local SEO in Canada by providing an honest approach in getting the best ROI for all clients by helping business owners reach ready to buy customers on Google!  Situated in the heart of Toronto, we service clients across Canada in all industries including: Dentists, Lawyers, Plumbers, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Tree Service, Pest Control, Duct Cleaning Contractors, Heating & Cooling Contractors, Counselors, Tradesmen, Educational Institutions, Childcare Centers, Contractors, Landscaping, Safety Consultants, Moving and Storage, Business to Business clients and many more. Please give us a call at 416-888-8756 to discuss your digital marketing strategies for your business.

Full Service SEO for Beauty Sister Companies

“They’re great at providing simple explanations without dumbing down the information.”

Oct. 2013 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search provides SEO and PPC services to two sister companies: a wholesale beauty supplier and an aesthetics college. They both web presences through Google Ads, blogging, and video content.

Mississauga, Canada
Amalia Ramirez
Director of Marketing, Intercosmetics & Gina's College

The team has successfully grown the online audience for both companies, fostering a long-term relationship with their partner. Over the years, the amount of high-ranking keywords has increased. Timely and thorough, they offer helpful feedback and suggestions for improvement.

Local SEO Search partnered with both of my businesses, which are sister companies. One is a wholesale beauty supplier and the other is an aesthetics college. I handle marketing for both businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We were looking to increase our rankings and business through our website. For the wholesale beauty supplier, we recieve many customers and leads online. Most of our college students do research online, so we wanted to increase the number of people coming to our websites for both companies.

They completely updated and optimized our website for SEO. That included targeting and tracking links, creating blog posts, building Google Ads, and adjusting our site content. We grew our web presence with them, adding listings and YouTube videos to our existing content. In terms of content creation, we often provide the copy because we operate in a niche industry. Although, sometimes we give them information off a sales sheet, for example, and they can write a blog post based on that.

While most of our collaboration centered around SEO, they helped us set up a PPC campaign through Google Ads, tracking its success along the way. We found that our SEO results were better, so we stuck with that.

Arguably most importantly, they connected our site, pages, and social media channels together, so it’s much easier to see the links between information. Most recently, they updated our site as well.

We worked primarily with John (Owner, Local SEO Search) and Kayla (Account & Social Media Manager, Local SEO Search) who helped with web design.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

When John was first starting up his company, they cold-called us. We decided to set up a meeting and selected them for the job based on that. He was starting a brand new company, but we could tell from his honesty in our meeting that he was interested in teaching us about the importance of SEO. That’s always been a big help. I know that they can always answer any question I might have.

In total, we’ve spent between $10,000–$50,000 on their services. At this point, we spent roughly $2,000 each month.

We’ve been working together since October 2013 and are still collaborating now.

We’ve increased in keyword rankings over time as well as traffic to the site. For all the goals we set, we continue to hit them, getting stronger and stronger each year.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team was very patient with our communications and changes. Because we’re in a visual industry, it was important for us to get our website’s look and feel exactly right. They offered great feedback during our meetings, which was very helpful to us.

They’re able to get things done on time. It feels like we’re working with a true partner, collaborating to achieve our goals on our timeline.

When we have questions, they can explain technical information very clearly. That way, we can understand what is happening and make better decisions for our business. They’re great at providing simple explanations without dumbing down the information.

Their customer service exceeds expectations. If I have a question or issue, it’s addressed right away. Even for minor technical issues, I know I can call him for an immediate response. They work with us to not only fix the problem but to explain to us how we can prevent similar issues in the future. That’s pretty rare for a partner.

They’re doing great, so I can’t think of anything.

Think about your goals and communicate them to John. From there, listen to the advice that they give. If they correctly understand what you’re focusing on, they can tailor their business toward those goals.

Overall Score They’re great.
    They’re always timely with getting things back to us.
    They use the best technology and resources. While it can be expensive, it’s valuable.
    Sometimes I request for changes in design, but their SEO services are always great.
    I would refer friends to them, for sure.

SEO & Social Media Ads for Aesthetic Clinic

“Local SEO Search is attentive to their client’s needs.”

Local SEO Search provided SEO and content optimization services for an aesthetic clinic and spa. Their team assisted with paid advertising and social media marketing on Facebook and Instagram.

Guelph, Canada
Jamie Le
Owner, Esthetic Medicine Clinic and Spa

The engagement has resulted in a steady increase in traffic and the site now ranks for several important keywords. Local SEO Search establishes a seamless workflow, providing useful tips and advice on marketing best practices. Their attentive team works to ensure both teams ar eon the same page.

I am the owner of Esthetic Medicine Clinic and Spa, so we deal with rejuvenation and several other medical conditions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

This is our second year in practice, so we’ve been trying to increase our awareness.

Local SEO Search began by revamping our website. Their team advised us on rewriting content to ensure it was correct and did not feature any copyrighted material. Their content writers helped us word things correctly with respect to getting it to be searchable in Google.

Their team initially wrote blog content for us. We provided them with topics and they would do any necessary research. Eventually, they educated our staff on how to appropriately write blog content.

Local SEO Search recommended social media marketing and paid advertising to us. Their team specifically advised us on using Instagram and Facebook. They help us come up with ads to promote our clinic, creating slogans and graphics to go alongside promotions we want to push forward. Their team also helps with our AdWords campaigns.

We initially communicated with John (Founder & President, Local SEO Search) who pointed us towards one individual. They became our main point of contact, our whole staff emailed or phoned them.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

We did a Google search for SEO companies and found Local SEO Search. We read a few reviews for them online. The name really drew us in and they also happened to be local to us, which made it very easy for us to choose them.

We have invested between $5,000–$7,000 a month.

Our ongoing engagement with Local SEO Search began in January 2019.

We have seen a steady increase in traffic to the site beginning in May. We also now rank for important keywords, including the specific type of filler we use. Local SEO Search provides us monthly reports with our analytics. Previously we were very locally focused, but we’ve started to see customers coming in from neighboring cities.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

Our teams primarily communicate through email. Local SEO Search provides lots of tips and advice on marketing to our staff, as well as best practices for site content and blog posts, which have been really helpful.

Local SEO Search is attentive to their client’s needs. They are very responsive and give specific advice to help us improve our rankings. This was especially helpful since we didn’t have any marketing background.

Sit down with Local SEO Search and take the time to learn from them, especially if you don’t have a marketing background.

Updated Website & SEO for Machinery Installation Company

“They were present and active in making contact with us to ensure everything was running smoothly.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search spearheaded onsite SEO efforts for a heavy machinery installation company. After familiarizing themselves with the space, they incorporated video and created digital content.

Milton, Canada
Office Administrator, Machinery Transportation Firm

The team impressed with their results, catalyzing an increase in first-page keywords and online inquiries. Their responsive project management style and willingness to work intimately with the client assisted them in their effort to move away from paid advertising options.

I’ve gone from an office administrator to an office manager and have been here for 25 years. We’re a machinery installation company that specializes in the relocation and installation of heavy manufacturing equipment.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We’d been using another company in the past that we were not satisfied with because we weren’t getting referrals throughout the website. Our team wanted to move toward organic searches rather than PPC.

They revamped the website to make the language more conducive to attracting traffic and updated some of the interactive elements. That positioned us on Google more optimally for SEO, rather than us relying on PPC. We used some of what was on our existing website, but it was largely a redevelopment of the entire layout. For instance, we incorporated video where we hadn’t before, so the site and its content were more current.

Additionally, they added content and wrote articles to promote our SEO. They also took charge of our social media platforms as well. However, any comments or requests our customers make on our profiles get directed to us.

I dealt mainly with a financial specialist, a content professional, and John (Owner, Local SEO Search). I’m sure there were others working in the background, though.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

The owner approached us after we weren’t satisfied with our old provider. He requested to quote our business.

We spend about $1,500 CAD (approximately $1,100 USD) each month.

We started working together in January 2016, and the collaboration is ongoing.

We’re getting more web inquiries through our website than in the past. Our analytics indicate that we’re staying on the first page of search results or moving up. The results have been very positive.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always in touch and quick to respond if there’s anything we need from them, actively engaged in our business. We communicate through email and phone conversations.

They were present and active in making contact with us to ensure everything was running smoothly. Their engagement was appreciated.

With the analytics, it may have been helpful to have a synopsis that details what all of the numbers mean. Without expertise in that area, it can be difficult to find a practical takeaway from what the report is presenting. A brief overview on the reports in layman’s terms would be helpful.

The more you can understand what is being offered, the better use you can make of it. Ask questions because they’re great at presenting and delivering information. You just have to know what to ask.

They’ve been available and quick to respond.
    It’s a fair value.
    They’re engaged an active in managing the project.
    If asked, I would certainly give positive feedback and encourage them to hire them.

SEO and Paid Advertising for Restaurant Builder

"Local SEO Search’s services have worked tremendously for my business."

2012 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search performs ongoing advertising services through social media and Google Ads. They also craft content for blogs and social media. Their work also includes website updates and keyword generation.

Phil Terry
President & CEO, PT General Contractor Inc

Local SEO Search has benefitted business significantly. Revenue and hits have increased. They work with any schedule, delivering high-quality services. Their responsive approach supplemented their professional management style.

I’m the owner of PT General Contractor Inc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

I hired Local SEO Search for advertising.

Local SEO Search performs our company’s advertising through Google Ads and social media. We worked together to generate keywords, using restaurant builder and commercial builder. They also post on our social media accounts, sometimes crafting posts. For blogs, we have a discussion, and John (Owner, Local SEO Search) will send over content involving the hospitality industry, and then I’ll review it. He also works with my designer when structural changes are needed to our website.

John was my main point of contact. He has a team that works under him.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

I started working with John about seven or eight years ago. I feel comfortable with him because I started with his company. We’ve built a trusting relationship. Anytime I ask for changes or anything like that, and it’s no problem for him.

We’ve spent approximately $6,000 a year. Recently, the price has bumped a little.

Our engagement started in 2012.

Local SEO Search’s services have worked tremendously for my business. We come up as one of the top three hits for restaurant builders in Toronto. We probably receive about 20% of business through commercial searches, but sometimes I turn that down because I’m trying to stay mainly with restaurant work. Their advertising helps a lot. I receive about three to four hits a day. For restaurant searches, I receive probably four a week.

In 2012, I didn’t use a lot of social media. Before being introduced to John, I was doing work from anywhere between $500–$1 million. That was when we were found through word of mouth. Now because of the hits from Google, we’re off anywhere between $10–$15 million a year.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is fantastic. John has to get a hold of me through phone or email because I’m jumping from project to project. Because of my work schedule, it’s hard for us to sit down and meet. We communicate every couple of months.

I haven’t used anyone for advertising beside John. I’m impressed with their social media and blog work, and the weekly hits I receive from Google.

Not really. John does well for the money I’m paying. About two months ago, I even spoke to my accountant about if it was worth it to spend this money. John’s services are worth every penny.

I give out John’s name quite a bit. If you want someone to do your social media to benefit your business, I always suggest going with him.

Overall Score Anytime I need anything, I just call John.
    His price range has only gone up this year, and I’ve worked with him for close to eight years.
    I always do.

Website Dev & SEO for Tree Service Business

“The owner of Local SEO Search has a lot of knowledge and experience.”

2014 - Ongoing

Initially, Local SEO Search developed a website featuring tree services. They continue to provide SEO, content writing, and social media management.

Alda Lund
Co-Owner, Dave Lund Tree Service

Local SEO Search’s efforts led to consistent first page rankings, thanks to their background in a niche industry. Their expertise, attentiveness, and quick communication have led to a long-term partnership.

I’m the co-owner of a company that does tree removal, tree pruning, and stumping.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

I hired them to build our website and help us stay on the first page of Google for mobile and web.

Local SEO Search developed my website and continues to provide SEO services. For example, they use 27 keywords in different areas to help boost our rankings.

They also write blog content and post on social media. We might expand and do some PPC and Google Ads.

I work with John (Owner, Local SEO Search).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

John contacted me. His experience in the tree service industry convinced us to work with him, and we’ve used him ever since.

We started working together in 2014, and the work is ongoing.

They keep us on the first page of Google. I’ve checked what he’s done on mobile, and it has been excellent.  I’m not too computer savvy, so I leave it up to him.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

It has been excellent. We communicate via phone and email. Whenever I ask John any questions, he gets right back to me. If I need anything updated, he does it right away.

The owner of Local SEO Search has a lot of knowledge and experience. He used to work for a business directory company and knows what the competition is out there. He’s been an excellent help.

No, there’s nothing I’d have him improve.

SEO Services for Health & Safety Consulting Firm

“I appreciate the personal approach.”

Apr. 2013 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search provides SEO, copywriting, and website optimization services, including keyword ranking and UI/UX modifications.

Al Aiello
Sales & Marketing Manager, The TRH Group

Organic traffic and online leads have increased significantly throughout the collaboration. Local SEO Search’s owner is directly involved and adds value to the engagement. The entire team is highly reliable, transparent, and proactive.

I’m the sales and marketing manager of a health and safety consulting firm. We also provide paralegal services for workers who were injured on the job. We work for companies all over Canada and North America, primarily in the health and safety field. Our main office is in Toronto, and we have one satellite office in Ottawa, one in the US, and another office in Mexico.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

As a consulting firm, we don’t normally have a lot of salespeople. Other than word-of-mouth referrals from clients, we didn’t have a good source for reaching out to people. We thought of using the internet and search engines, and that’s how we got to meet John (Owner, Local SEO Search).

Local SEO Search has done quite a bit of work for us with keywords. They increased our ranking without us having to use paid search.

Local SEO Search has written industry-specific content for us. We don’t have the time to give them information, so they do research based on what they know about our company. They’ve also revamped our web page, which now looks a lot better than it did before they came on board.

I’m mostly in touch with John, but other people in our office do most of the communication.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

John approached us, as he was just starting at the time. Since Local SEO Search was a smaller company, they could give us firsthand service. We’d used a lot of providers before, but we weren’t happy with their services.

We started working with Local SEO Search in April 2013.

I do a lot more business through the internet now because of the work John has done for us.

Local SEO Search has grown over the years, and we’ve grown with them as a result. Fortunately, we still get the same type of service we did when we first hired them.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicate with me a lot more than I communicate with them. John always wants to make sure we’re happy and that we’ve seen the latest results. He sends me graphs on how we’re doing.

I appreciate the personal approach. John is a great person to work with, and he knows his work quite well.

SEO for Bus Transportation Services Business

“Local SEO Search put us on the map in terms of our digital presence.”

2013 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search provides ongoing SEO services, including edits to a website, keywords research, content development, and social media marketing.

Operation Manager, Parkinson Coach Lines

Local SEO Search helped the company establish a digital presence for the first time, allowing the company to reach a lot more consumers. Receptive, attentive, and very proactive in their approach to monitoring the site, they've added a lot of value to the business over the years.

I'm the operations manager at Parkinson Coach Lines, a charter bus service based in Ontario, Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We needed help with SEO to help promote our business online. Our website and app weren't performing well, so we wanted to improve our organic search rankings to make it easy for customers to find us and book services.

Local SEO Search helped us reprioritize our marketing efforts, moving away from print marketing and focusing more on our Google search rankings. They provide keywords research, blogging services, and social media marketing for Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram. By posting photos of our bookings on social media, they're helping validate the business. They also make edits to our website to make it more mobile- and user-friendly as needed.

We work directly with John (Owner, Local SEO Search).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

We found Local SEO Search through an online search. Other vendors we spoke to didn't seem to understand our needs as well, and–since they had the same goal as us–they seemed like the best company to work with. They took the time to understand our business while educating us on how to improve our online performance. They've also been able to offer a full-service approach, which is something we were previously lacking internally.

We spend about $3,000 per month.

We started working together around 2013, and the relationship is ongoing.

Local SEO Search put us on the map in terms of our digital presence. Thanks to their efforts, our company is at the forefront of offering bus services online in our area. We receive 5–10 quotes per day from our online forum alone.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive and quick to fix any bugs or security issues that come up. We're in constant communication with John, who holds regular reviews to go over ways we can continually improve our website and SEO strategies.

Compared to several other vendors I've worked with, Local SEO Search is a lot more genuine with their clients. They take the time to thoroughly understand the business and its unique needs, which helps them produce content to make our company appear more legitimate to the public.

No. They're doing a great job of offering a full-service SEO package and they continue to improve as a company.

SEO for Water Treatment Services

"They’re a smaller company, which makes the relationship feel more personal."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search coordinates ongoing SEO campaigns for a waterproofing contractor. They drive website traffic from Google, track keywords, and provide thorough updates.

Lance Barter
Owner, Wet Tek Ltd.

Local SEO Search’s efforts have helped to double sales over the course of the engagement. They offer an individualized experience, giving more attention to projects than what larger firms could provide. The team communicates well and is invested in client success.

I am the owner of Wet-Tek, Ltd., a waterproofing contractor.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

Our mobile sign advertising efforts were not that successful. I felt we were missing the boat on internet advertising methods, so I hired Local SEO search to organize our SEO campaigns.

I’m not too sure about their methods, but our company relies on Local SEO Search to drive traffic to our website through Google. They give me updates on our rankings and whatnot, but I’m largely hands-off.

I’ve been dragging my feet on making the site more user-friendly. Local SEO Search has recommended building a new website, but I tend not to want to fix what I don’t deem broken. Still, they’re always looking out for ways we can improve. I’ve just balked at some of those ideas so far.

I’ve only communicated with John (Owner, Local SEO Search).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

I found Local SEO Search in Google's results. I called them and a couple of other companies, but I felt the most comfortable with Local SEO Search.

We’ve had ongoing work since December 2016.

I don’t know how it has worked, but I know that our sales have doubled since we’ve been working with them. My business is somewhat seasonal. Without Local SEO Search, I’m sure we would have had some increase, but I know that they’ve been a big part of why business is booming.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

John and I met in person at the start, and I really liked his attitude. I knew I wanted him on my side. He’s been great since then, and we talk a couple of times a month to discuss our results.

They’re a smaller company, which makes the relationship feel more personal. I didn’t want to become another number at a huge company.

No, they’ve been doing a great job.

Overall Score We have a strong relationship with them.
    John has been a good communicator.
    We’ve seen very promising results.
    I have already recommended them.

SEO and Website Design for Air Conditioner Business

"I love that Local SEO Search comes here once a year for a face-to-face meeting. It’s very helpful."

2017 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search provides SEO services such as keyword targeting. They also helped redesign a website to boost overall functionality. They continue to advise on blog content.

Brittany D'Mello
Office Manager, Mac-Air Compressor Ltd

Search rankings have improved dramatically since the engagement began, resulting in a significant increase in new customers. Local SEO Search’s understanding of digital technologies helps them respond quickly to any inquiries. Their blend of friendliness and expertise makes them a valuable partner.

I'm the office manager for Mac-Air Compressor Ltd. We sell and service air compressors, dryers, and filtration and install air piping systems in Brampton, Ontario and the GTA.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

Our website was quite outdated. The owners were focused on traditional methods, like advertising in the Yellow Pages. We needed to update our online presence to generate more business and make us more accessible.

Local SEO Search completely revamped the website. When they first came onboard, they went through all of our content to make it more relevant. Since they’re not experts in our industry, we were heavily involved in the editing process. They added more ways for people to contact us, such as a customer contact form. There’s now a greater range of products we carry online and services we offer. They continue to provide advice on how we can improve the site with suggestions like blog posts or additional key words to improve rankings.

There are other companies in the general vicinity that offer similar services we do. We were ranked lower in search when we first started, so we work closely together to target the most effective keywords and search terms. They also provide insight on supplementary words we can use and other ideas to push our rankings up.

We mostly communicate with Roger (VP, Local SEO Search).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

I wasn't here at the time, but I believe Roger was an existing contact of our owner. They started the conversation and it grew from there.

We started working together in January 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

Our business has doubled or even tripled from when I started here in early 2017. We’ve seen an influx of new customers which is what we were focused on, gaining new customers in addition to retaining current ones. We're showing up as a number one company when anything related to our industry is searched. We're getting customers calling from across Canada.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is great. They’re quick and responsive about making any edits, or if something needs to be taken down and updated. They're easy to get a hold of and easy to work with.

They’re also good at staying on top of our search ranking, making sure our listing is close to the top or at the very top. They provide regular feedback on our ranking so we can adjust our approach each month if necessary.

Our business owners are old school; they don't really like to use computers. I love that Local SEO Search comes here once a year for a face-to-face meeting. It’s very helpful to be able to show the owners our numbers and rankings in a tangible way. I appreciate how they always touch base to see what we need or if there are any areas they need to improve on for us. They’re the friendliest team. I haven’t had any problems in the two years we've been working together.

During the initial editing process, we had to go back and forth multiple times with edits. I always thought it would be easier if they offered a way for the client to access the content and make edits directly. If it's just changing wordings or descriptions, that seems like a simple solution to streamline the editing process.

Overall Score They were great. I wouldn't change anything.
    We’ve already recommended them in the past.

SEO Services for Dental Practice

“They’re helpful, and very accommodating, and their response rate is great.”

2016 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search helps a family dental practice dominate its local market with ongoing search engine optimization that includes, blogs, citations, link building, social media, monthly audits and reporting.

Ontario, Canada
Emily Burden
Director of Marketing, Lambton Family Dental

Search rankings and results show improvement month over month, and several important keywords appear on the first page. Local SEO Search is always accessible and quick to make any necessary changes to content. They meet all goals and expectations.

I am the director of marketing for a family dental practice.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We hoped to bump up our rating on Google, and to appear on the first page of searches for clients looking for a new dentist in our area.

They post to the blog on our website, and then share that content on our social media pages. The goal is to get more clicks on those links and a greater number of visitors to our site. They give us options for which search terms we want to work on, and then send monthly updates on whether our rankings for those words have gone up or down. Our organic results have improved consistently since they started working with us.

We have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

My boss hired them before I joined the company, so they were already in place when I started.

We spend about $650 each month on their services.

The collaboration has lasted for at least a couple of years and is ongoing.

Our main goal, aside from creating traffic, was to increase our rankings. We’re really happy with how consistently we appear on the first page. The monthly reports continue to show organic growth, and they’ve met all our goals and expectations.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly communicate through phone and email, and they’re accessible either way. They usually respond the day I contact them.

Their response rate is great. They have access to all our accounts, so whenever we see something that needs to change, they jump in and fix things right away. They’re helpful and very accommodating.

We’re happy with the results, and they do a great job achieving all the goals we set for them. I don’t have any improvements for them at this time.

Gold