More Clicks = More Calls = More Sales

Gold

Local SEO Search offers the best and most cost effective full service Search Engine Optimization services in Canada.

Our team of Local SEO experts are dedicated to meet and exceed all our clients goals.  We provide custom SEO campaigns for all our clients that include link building, social media creation and management, citation and account creation, blog and content writing, technical audits and implementations, image and video creation, onpage SEO, offpage SEO tasks, toxic link audits, reputation management, public relations (PR) and much more.  We are the experts that help you drive more clicks to your website, more calls to your company and more sales to your business.  Consistently recognized as one of the top SEO companies in Canada, the team at Local SEO Search is committed to be the industry leaders in Local SEO in Canada by providing an honest approach in getting the best ROI for all clients by helping business owners reach ready to buy customers on Google!  Situated in the heart of Toronto, we service clients across Canada in all industries including: Dentists, Lawyers, Plumbers, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Tree Service, Pest Control, Duct Cleaning Contractors, Heating & Cooling Contractors, Counselors, Tradesmen, Educational Institutions, Childcare Centers, Contractors, Landscaping, Safety Consultants, Moving and Storage, Business to Business clients and many more. Please give us a call at 416-888-8756 to discuss your digital marketing strategies for your business.

• 210 Simcoe Street, Unit 2109
    Toronto, ON M5T 0A9

SEO Services for Forklift Parts Manufacturer

"Local SEO Search’s efforts have been effective and met my needs."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search directs organic search initiatives to increase the search rankings of a website for a forklift parts manufacturer. They manage social media accounts and create content to secure backlinks.

Norm Nopper
President, Lakeport Metalcraft

Local SEO Search executed on effective digital marketing campaigns to generate first-page website rankings for keywords and increased brand awareness. The team developed industry knowledge to provide valuable insights. They are responsive and communicate satisfactorily to enable ongoing engagement.

I’m the president of Lakeport Metalcraft. We’re a manufacturer of forklift parts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We specialize in a part called the Backbone for reach trucks and are unique in this area. We had concerns because a competitor came into our space and ripped off our product back in 2012. Our competitors weren’t initially invested in their Google rankings but started to appear in search results We felt that we needed to own the space of safety bars for reach trucks and stand up forklifts on Google.

The function of the safety bar is to prevent a type of accident that's one of the industry’s best-kept secrets. When we launched our product, the industry wasn’t happy about it. We poured money into this product, so there were reasons for us to defend this ground. There are also fly-by-night operators that say they have a safety bar but haven't tested it to determine if it's ANSI compliant. We needed to defend the credibility of our product and put out the message that anyone can claim to be ANSI compliant. It was important for us to make sure that our name was always top of mind.

Local SEO Search optimizes our website and targets the keywords that we agreed upon. Their team manages a blog for us and works to get backlinks to our website. They've created videos and slideshows. They also took over our social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

I work with two people from Local SEO Search including Kayla (Account Manager) and Roger (Vice President of Sales). I’ve also communicated with John (Founder & President).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

I found them via Google and decided to give them a call. Roger came to visit me, and we decided to give the partnership a whirl.

We spend about $2,000 CAD (approximately $1,400 USD) a month.

We started working together in April 2019 and we just renewed the contract.

We basically own the first page of Google's search results. We’re number one in the organic results. Our competitor’s nowhere in sight when you Google our key search terms, which is what we wanted. We didn’t want our customers to ask for a safety bar. We wanted them to ask for a Backbone.

In the beginning, their team gave me information about a competitor that I didn’t know. When someone can bring me information that I didn’t have before, then they've added value. All of their efforts upfront set us up to be a success. Their team did the research they needed to do on our company, industry, and product.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

I don’t need to be bothered by this, so we check-in periodically. There’s an appropriate amount of communication. There was more back and forth in the beginning, but our communications decreased as the year went on and the process ran more smoothly.

I look at the results, so their processes are a black box for me. If I have a concern, I can call Roger or Kayla and they get back to me quickly. That’s not a problem.

Local SEO Search’s efforts have been effective and met my needs. This isn’t the kind of product that you can sell door to door. It’s a product where someone out there will feel a pain point and search for it. For example, a company had an accident. They Googled solutions and bought 35 Backbones. This is a low-volume, high margin product, so the order was a large amount of money. This isn't a product for traditional sales methods.

No, not really. Obviously, everyone would prefer to spend less on services. You pay for what you get. We own that space on the internet, so they’ve done a splendid job.

In the beginning, Local SEO Search will walk you through the process. SEO has changed over the years, so you have to bring in someone with a higher level of expertise.

Web Development & SEO for Medical Practice

"Throughout the process, I felt heard. They listen and try to be as hands-on as possible."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

They provide SEO services to a medical office that isn’t publicly visible and relies on their website to bring in traffic. They optimized the site and continue to help with content and keyword targeting.

London, Canada
Owner, Medical Practice

Approachable and communicative, Local SEO Search has improved the medical practice's key metric of new patients contacting the office. They're trustworthy and make the practice feel heard, although they could better explain their reports.

I’m the owner of a medical practice.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

Due to the location of our practice, our office isn’t visible to the public. We don’t have a storefront on the street. We needed an improved online presence to better communicate with our current patients, and also to share the type of services and care we provide to the general public.

They developed our website and handled our SEO. We used to have a website built by another company. When we switched to Local SEO Search, they completely revamped the whole website.

We talked about my office and then they came up with a website design and template. They worked with me to write the content for a number of pages for the website. We have an appointment booking form and a contact us form. They tested that and all our online functions regularly to make sure they're working well.

In-house, they have a team to write regular blogs for us to promote the services we provide and better educate the public about our brand.

I mainly interact with the owner and a contact person who passes my information onto the team.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

We needed a company that wasn’t too big and was very approachable. We did a Google search and found a number of companies. After calling every company on the list, I felt Local SEO Search was the most approachable. They discussed every step with me, laying out how we would try to achieve our goals.

I've invested under $10,000.

We started working together in August 2019 and the work is ongoing.

One metric is how many new patients contact our office. On average, we have 20–30% increase in new patients contacting our office because they found our website in a Google search.

Local SEO Search sends us a monthly report about the performance of the website in terms of keyword ranking. We're improving on most keywords, and we're working on the others.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management style is good. I’m mainly in contact with one person who is very prompt at getting back to me right away about questions or concerns. Our communication has been very efficient and very productive.

They're big on building relationships and trust with every single company they work with. They’re very approachable. Throughout the process, I felt heard. They listen and try to be as hands-on as possible.

The monthly report is easy to understand once you're used to the form. I wish they could schedule a 10-minute monthly meeting to touch base and go over the report with me.

This would help bring some underperforming aspects to my attention and save me a lot of time and effort, mostly because I’m not good at analyzing all of the metrics.

Think about what you need and communicate that to them.

SEO, SMM & Other Digital Services for Tree Service Company

“They do a very good job with the service they provide to me.”

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search is a full-service digital partner to a tree service company. They redesigned their website and continue to update it with new content and images. The team provides SEO and SMM services.

Bradford, Canada
Grant Reilly
President, Great Northern Regreenery

Local SEO Search fosters a positive customer experience by providing high-quality services and explaining their work in an easy-to-understand way. The one-person team meets deadlines and promptly answers questions. Trustworthy and knowledgeable, he keeps up to date with the latest digital trends.

Great Northern Regreenery is a tree care, service, and removal company. We handle pretty much anything related to trees and shrubs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

Over the last few years, I’ve realized that a lot more advertising is done through different social platforms and on the web. I’m not a very tech-oriented guy myself, so I hired Local SEO Search to help us remain competitive and make sure we get lots of work.

Local SEO Search is running all of our SEO. They also manage our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages, and they’ve made YouTube videos. They take care of the entire digital media aspect of our business, getting our information out to people that prefer to get it that way.

They also redesigned our existing website. Since then, they’ve been adding photos and video and moving things around. I’ve heard that they also take care of backlinking, but I don’t really know what that is. I trust John (Owner, Local SEO Search) when he says he’s taking care of that. He has always taken care of that stuff for me.

John is really the only one I talk to. I did meet another team member at a trade show and spoke to him once. I’ve developed a really good relationship with John, so I call him whenever I need anything and vice versa.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

I looked at the websites of some of my competitors in the area to see what was going on with them. I noticed that Local SEO Search had done some work for them as well, which prompted me to give John a call. We ended up meeting, and we went from there.

We’ve spent $50,000–$55,000 so far.

We started working with Local SEO Search in February or March of 2015, and it’s ongoing.

John provides me with monthly updates on the work. Unless I talk to him, I don’t really know how to break it all down. We’ve talked about stuff coming in organically, leads from other areas, how we rank on Google and Yahoo, and so on. He basically relays this to me in a language I can understand, and we go from there. It seems to have worked for us so far.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

From what I can tell, they perform very well. John is always very good to me. He has team members working from all over the world. He tells me some of his adventures, going around to have team meetings and stuff. He’s very easy to work with and talk to. He listens to me to get some of my experiences, and I listen to some of the stories he has to tell as well. He’s a very interesting and energetic guy.

John emails me a lot, and I email him with updated photos and other materials for the website. Most of the time, I just call him, or he calls me. We’re both busy, but we find the time to get in touch and have a conversation. He’s easy to talk to, and I enjoy conversing with him.

I’ve developed a nice relationship with John. We don’t see each other all that often, but he’s always quick to respond when I need to talk to him. He’s very knowledgeable in an area I’m not knowledgeable in, so I rely on him. I trust him and believe everything he tells me because I’ve never had a reason not to.

I don’t know a ton about their business. I wish I could get even more work from them, but that has to do with a lot of other factors. We’re certainly doing something that’s beneficial to both of us.

If the client doesn’t know much about SEO, search engines, or how to present themselves, I’d definitely recommend Local SEO Search. John seems to know what’s going on. He sends me newsletters all the time with the newest things they’re looking at. He seems to be on top of all of that.

Overall Score I’ve developed a nice relationship with John, and everything we’ve ever done work-wise has been positive.
    I can’t think of a deadline or anything they’ve ever not met for me. They’ve always done things promptly and answered my questions immediately.
    I imagine that I could get it done for less if I shopped around, but I don’t know if the quality or service would be anywhere near what John provides.
    It seems to be high-quality; I don’t know that it’s possible to have maximum quality. They do a very good job with the service they provide to me.
    The prices can be a bit much, but that is what it is. I’d definitely recommend Local SEO Search, though.

SEO for Hair Replacement Clinic

“Local SEO Search has great follow up, they always respond in a very adequate timeline.”

April 2019 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search provides SEO services for a hair replacement clinic. Their team optimizes the website, creates blog content, and manages the client’s Twitter and Facebook presence.

Mississauga, Canada
Ken Robson
Trichologist, Canadian Institute of Hair & Scalp Specialists

The engagement has led to a slow but steady increase in leads and calls. Local SEO Search establishes a seamless workflow, responding quickly to any questions or inquiries. The detail-oriented team provides monthly reports to keep track of their progress.

I am a trichologist at the Canadian Institute of Hair and Scalp Specialists. We do surgical hair transplants, non-surgical hair systems, and offer clinic treatments such as laser for hair growth and loss as well as scalp psoriasis.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We had a previous vendor for about four or five years and they had begun to go dry and run out of ideas. We were looking for a new SEO partner to increase our leads.

Local SEO Search provides organic SEO for us. Their team optimized our website, adding information and keeping it updated. They also come up with ideas for blog content, send them to me for approval, and then post them to our blog. Additionally, they help out with our Facebook and Twitter.

We have two main points of contact but work with 3–4 people from Local SEO Search total.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

Local SEO Search approached me awhile ago and when I needed a new vendor I read through some of their reviews and decided to give it a try.

We have invested about $18,000 CAD (approximately $13,600 USD).

Our ongoing engagement with Local SEO Search began in April 2019. We signed a one year contract.

We have seen some activity, including more leads and calls. It was slow at the beginning and it’s steadily getting better.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

Local SEO Search is prompt whenever I want to make changes to the website. Every month, we get an online report showing us our ranking for various keywords.

Local SEO Search has great follow up, they always respond in a very adequate timeline. Whenever I ask a question, they get back to me.

No, they’ve been great.

Do your homework because any company you pick you’ll be tied to for a few years. Make sure it’s a partner you’d be happy with, check out previous reviews or references to see whether or not you should go with them.

Their prices are very competitive.
    They do what they say they will.

Full Service SEO for Beauty Sister Companies

“They’re great at providing simple explanations without dumbing down the information.”

Oct. 2013 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search provides SEO and PPC services to two sister companies: a wholesale beauty supplier and an aesthetics college. They both web presences through Google Ads, blogging, and video content.

Mississauga, Canada
Amalia Ramirez
Director of Marketing, Intercosmetics & Gina's College

The team has successfully grown the online audience for both companies, fostering a long-term relationship with their partner. Over the years, the amount of high-ranking keywords has increased. Timely and thorough, they offer helpful feedback and suggestions for improvement.

Local SEO Search partnered with both of my businesses, which are sister companies. One is a wholesale beauty supplier and the other is an aesthetics college. I handle marketing for both businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We were looking to increase our rankings and business through our website. For the wholesale beauty supplier, we recieve many customers and leads online. Most of our college students do research online, so we wanted to increase the number of people coming to our websites for both companies.

They completely updated and optimized our website for SEO. That included targeting and tracking links, creating blog posts, building Google Ads, and adjusting our site content. We grew our web presence with them, adding listings and YouTube videos to our existing content. In terms of content creation, we often provide the copy because we operate in a niche industry. Although, sometimes we give them information off a sales sheet, for example, and they can write a blog post based on that.

While most of our collaboration centered around SEO, they helped us set up a PPC campaign through Google Ads, tracking its success along the way. We found that our SEO results were better, so we stuck with that.

Arguably most importantly, they connected our site, pages, and social media channels together, so it’s much easier to see the links between information. Most recently, they updated our site as well.

We worked primarily with John (Owner, Local SEO Search) and Kayla (Account & Social Media Manager, Local SEO Search) who helped with web design.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

When John was first starting up his company, they cold-called us. We decided to set up a meeting and selected them for the job based on that. He was starting a brand new company, but we could tell from his honesty in our meeting that he was interested in teaching us about the importance of SEO. That’s always been a big help. I know that they can always answer any question I might have.

In total, we’ve spent between $10,000–$50,000 on their services. At this point, we spent roughly $2,000 each month.

We’ve been working together since October 2013 and are still collaborating now.

We’ve increased in keyword rankings over time as well as traffic to the site. For all the goals we set, we continue to hit them, getting stronger and stronger each year.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team was very patient with our communications and changes. Because we’re in a visual industry, it was important for us to get our website’s look and feel exactly right. They offered great feedback during our meetings, which was very helpful to us.

They’re able to get things done on time. It feels like we’re working with a true partner, collaborating to achieve our goals on our timeline.

When we have questions, they can explain technical information very clearly. That way, we can understand what is happening and make better decisions for our business. They’re great at providing simple explanations without dumbing down the information.

Their customer service exceeds expectations. If I have a question or issue, it’s addressed right away. Even for minor technical issues, I know I can call him for an immediate response. They work with us to not only fix the problem but to explain to us how we can prevent similar issues in the future. That’s pretty rare for a partner.

They’re doing great, so I can’t think of anything.

Think about your goals and communicate them to John. From there, listen to the advice that they give. If they correctly understand what you’re focusing on, they can tailor their business toward those goals.

Overall Score They’re great.
    They’re always timely with getting things back to us.
    They use the best technology and resources. While it can be expensive, it’s valuable.
    Sometimes I request for changes in design, but their SEO services are always great.
    I would refer friends to them, for sure.

SEO & Social Media Ads for Aesthetic Clinic

“Local SEO Search is attentive to their client’s needs.”

Local SEO Search provided SEO and content optimization services for an aesthetic clinic and spa. Their team assisted with paid advertising and social media marketing on Facebook and Instagram.

Guelph, Canada
Jamie Le
Owner, Esthetic Medicine Clinic and Spa

The engagement has resulted in a steady increase in traffic and the site now ranks for several important keywords. Local SEO Search establishes a seamless workflow, providing useful tips and advice on marketing best practices. Their attentive team works to ensure both teams ar eon the same page.

I am the owner of Esthetic Medicine Clinic and Spa, so we deal with rejuvenation and several other medical conditions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

This is our second year in practice, so we’ve been trying to increase our awareness.

Local SEO Search began by revamping our website. Their team advised us on rewriting content to ensure it was correct and did not feature any copyrighted material. Their content writers helped us word things correctly with respect to getting it to be searchable in Google.

Their team initially wrote blog content for us. We provided them with topics and they would do any necessary research. Eventually, they educated our staff on how to appropriately write blog content.

Local SEO Search recommended social media marketing and paid advertising to us. Their team specifically advised us on using Instagram and Facebook. They help us come up with ads to promote our clinic, creating slogans and graphics to go alongside promotions we want to push forward. Their team also helps with our AdWords campaigns.

We initially communicated with John (Founder & President, Local SEO Search) who pointed us towards one individual. They became our main point of contact, our whole staff emailed or phoned them.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

We did a Google search for SEO companies and found Local SEO Search. We read a few reviews for them online. The name really drew us in and they also happened to be local to us, which made it very easy for us to choose them.

We have invested between $5,000–$7,000 a month.

Our ongoing engagement with Local SEO Search began in January 2019.

We have seen a steady increase in traffic to the site beginning in May. We also now rank for important keywords, including the specific type of filler we use. Local SEO Search provides us monthly reports with our analytics. Previously we were very locally focused, but we’ve started to see customers coming in from neighboring cities.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

Our teams primarily communicate through email. Local SEO Search provides lots of tips and advice on marketing to our staff, as well as best practices for site content and blog posts, which have been really helpful.

Local SEO Search is attentive to their client’s needs. They are very responsive and give specific advice to help us improve our rankings. This was especially helpful since we didn’t have any marketing background.

Sit down with Local SEO Search and take the time to learn from them, especially if you don’t have a marketing background.

Updated Website & SEO for Machinery Installation Company

“They were present and active in making contact with us to ensure everything was running smoothly.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search spearheaded onsite SEO efforts for a heavy machinery installation company. After familiarizing themselves with the space, they incorporated video and created digital content.

Milton, Canada
Office Administrator, Machinery Transportation Firm

The team impressed with their results, catalyzing an increase in first-page keywords and online inquiries. Their responsive project management style and willingness to work intimately with the client assisted them in their effort to move away from paid advertising options.

I’ve gone from an office administrator to an office manager and have been here for 25 years. We’re a machinery installation company that specializes in the relocation and installation of heavy manufacturing equipment.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We’d been using another company in the past that we were not satisfied with because we weren’t getting referrals throughout the website. Our team wanted to move toward organic searches rather than PPC.

They revamped the website to make the language more conducive to attracting traffic and updated some of the interactive elements. That positioned us on Google more optimally for SEO, rather than us relying on PPC. We used some of what was on our existing website, but it was largely a redevelopment of the entire layout. For instance, we incorporated video where we hadn’t before, so the site and its content were more current.

Additionally, they added content and wrote articles to promote our SEO. They also took charge of our social media platforms as well. However, any comments or requests our customers make on our profiles get directed to us.

I dealt mainly with a financial specialist, a content professional, and John (Owner, Local SEO Search). I’m sure there were others working in the background, though.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

The owner approached us after we weren’t satisfied with our old provider. He requested to quote our business.

We spend about $1,500 CAD (approximately $1,100 USD) each month.

We started working together in January 2016, and the collaboration is ongoing.

We’re getting more web inquiries through our website than in the past. Our analytics indicate that we’re staying on the first page of search results or moving up. The results have been very positive.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always in touch and quick to respond if there’s anything we need from them, actively engaged in our business. We communicate through email and phone conversations.

They were present and active in making contact with us to ensure everything was running smoothly. Their engagement was appreciated.

With the analytics, it may have been helpful to have a synopsis that details what all of the numbers mean. Without expertise in that area, it can be difficult to find a practical takeaway from what the report is presenting. A brief overview on the reports in layman’s terms would be helpful.

The more you can understand what is being offered, the better use you can make of it. Ask questions because they’re great at presenting and delivering information. You just have to know what to ask.

They’ve been available and quick to respond.
    It’s a fair value.
    They’re engaged an active in managing the project.
    If asked, I would certainly give positive feedback and encourage them to hire them.

SEO and Paid Advertising for Restaurant Builder

"Local SEO Search’s services have worked tremendously for my business."

2012 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search performs ongoing advertising services through social media and Google Ads. They also craft content for blogs and social media. Their work also includes website updates and keyword generation.

Phil Terry
President & CEO, PT General Contractor Inc

Local SEO Search has benefitted business significantly. Revenue and hits have increased. They work with any schedule, delivering high-quality services. Their responsive approach supplemented their professional management style.

I’m the owner of PT General Contractor Inc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

I hired Local SEO Search for advertising.

Local SEO Search performs our company’s advertising through Google Ads and social media. We worked together to generate keywords, using restaurant builder and commercial builder. They also post on our social media accounts, sometimes crafting posts. For blogs, we have a discussion, and John (Owner, Local SEO Search) will send over content involving the hospitality industry, and then I’ll review it. He also works with my designer when structural changes are needed to our website.

John was my main point of contact. He has a team that works under him.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

I started working with John about seven or eight years ago. I feel comfortable with him because I started with his company. We’ve built a trusting relationship. Anytime I ask for changes or anything like that, and it’s no problem for him.

We’ve spent approximately $6,000 a year. Recently, the price has bumped a little.

Our engagement started in 2012.

Local SEO Search’s services have worked tremendously for my business. We come up as one of the top three hits for restaurant builders in Toronto. We probably receive about 20% of business through commercial searches, but sometimes I turn that down because I’m trying to stay mainly with restaurant work. Their advertising helps a lot. I receive about three to four hits a day. For restaurant searches, I receive probably four a week.

In 2012, I didn’t use a lot of social media. Before being introduced to John, I was doing work from anywhere between $500–$1 million. That was when we were found through word of mouth. Now because of the hits from Google, we’re off anywhere between $10–$15 million a year.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is fantastic. John has to get a hold of me through phone or email because I’m jumping from project to project. Because of my work schedule, it’s hard for us to sit down and meet. We communicate every couple of months.

I haven’t used anyone for advertising beside John. I’m impressed with their social media and blog work, and the weekly hits I receive from Google.

Not really. John does well for the money I’m paying. About two months ago, I even spoke to my accountant about if it was worth it to spend this money. John’s services are worth every penny.

I give out John’s name quite a bit. If you want someone to do your social media to benefit your business, I always suggest going with him.

Overall Score Anytime I need anything, I just call John.
    His price range has only gone up this year, and I’ve worked with him for close to eight years.
    I always do.

Website Dev & SEO for Tree Service Business

“The owner of Local SEO Search has a lot of knowledge and experience.”

2014 - Ongoing

Initially, Local SEO Search developed a website featuring tree services. They continue to provide SEO, content writing, and social media management.

Alda Lund
Co-Owner, Dave Lund Tree Service

Local SEO Search’s efforts led to consistent first page rankings, thanks to their background in a niche industry. Their expertise, attentiveness, and quick communication have led to a long-term partnership.

I’m the co-owner of a company that does tree removal, tree pruning, and stumping.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

I hired them to build our website and help us stay on the first page of Google for mobile and web.

Local SEO Search developed my website and continues to provide SEO services. For example, they use 27 keywords in different areas to help boost our rankings.

They also write blog content and post on social media. We might expand and do some PPC and Google Ads.

I work with John (Owner, Local SEO Search).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

John contacted me. His experience in the tree service industry convinced us to work with him, and we’ve used him ever since.

We started working together in 2014, and the work is ongoing.

They keep us on the first page of Google. I’ve checked what he’s done on mobile, and it has been excellent.  I’m not too computer savvy, so I leave it up to him.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

It has been excellent. We communicate via phone and email. Whenever I ask John any questions, he gets right back to me. If I need anything updated, he does it right away.

The owner of Local SEO Search has a lot of knowledge and experience. He used to work for a business directory company and knows what the competition is out there. He’s been an excellent help.

No, there’s nothing I’d have him improve.

SEO Services for Health & Safety Consulting Firm

“I appreciate the personal approach.”

Apr. 2013 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search provides SEO, copywriting, and website optimization services, including keyword ranking and UI/UX modifications.

Al Aiello
Sales & Marketing Manager, The TRH Group

Organic traffic and online leads have increased significantly throughout the collaboration. Local SEO Search’s owner is directly involved and adds value to the engagement. The entire team is highly reliable, transparent, and proactive.

I’m the sales and marketing manager of a health and safety consulting firm. We also provide paralegal services for workers who were injured on the job. We work for companies all over Canada and North America, primarily in the health and safety field. Our main office is in Toronto, and we have one satellite office in Ottawa, one in the US, and another office in Mexico.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

As a consulting firm, we don’t normally have a lot of salespeople. Other than word-of-mouth referrals from clients, we didn’t have a good source for reaching out to people. We thought of using the internet and search engines, and that’s how we got to meet John (Owner, Local SEO Search).

Local SEO Search has done quite a bit of work for us with keywords. They increased our ranking without us having to use paid search.

Local SEO Search has written industry-specific content for us. We don’t have the time to give them information, so they do research based on what they know about our company. They’ve also revamped our web page, which now looks a lot better than it did before they came on board.

I’m mostly in touch with John, but other people in our office do most of the communication.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

John approached us, as he was just starting at the time. Since Local SEO Search was a smaller company, they could give us firsthand service. We’d used a lot of providers before, but we weren’t happy with their services.

We started working with Local SEO Search in April 2013.

I do a lot more business through the internet now because of the work John has done for us.

Local SEO Search has grown over the years, and we’ve grown with them as a result. Fortunately, we still get the same type of service we did when we first hired them.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicate with me a lot more than I communicate with them. John always wants to make sure we’re happy and that we’ve seen the latest results. He sends me graphs on how we’re doing.

I appreciate the personal approach. John is a great person to work with, and he knows his work quite well.

Gold