More Clicks = More Calls = More Sales

Bronze

Local SEO Search offers the best and most cost effective full service Search Engine Optimization services in Canada.

Our team of Local SEO experts are dedicated to meet and exceed all our clients goals.  We provide custom SEO campaigns for all our clients that include link building, social media creation and management, citation and account creation, blog and content writing, technical audits and implementations, image and video creation, onpage SEO, offpage SEO tasks, toxic link audits, reputation management, public relations (PR) and much more.  We are the experts that help you drive more clicks to your website, more calls to your company and more sales to your business.  Consistently recognized as one of the top SEO companies in Canada, the team at Local SEO Search is committed to be the industry leaders in Local SEO in Canada by providing an honest approach in getting the best ROI for all clients by helping business owners reach ready to buy customers on Google!  Situated in the heart of Toronto, we service clients across Canada in all industries including: Dentists, Lawyers, Plumbers, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Tree Service, Pest Control, Duct Cleaning Contractors, Heating & Cooling Contractors, Counselors, Tradesmen, Educational Institutions, Childcare Centers, Contractors, Landscaping, Safety Consultants, Moving and Storage, Business to Business clients and many more. Please give us a call at 416-888-8756 to discuss your digital marketing strategies for your business.

Toronto, Canada

SEO for Bus Transportation Services Business

“Local SEO Search put us on the map in terms of our digital presence.”

2013 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search provides ongoing SEO services, including edits to a website, keywords research, content development, and social media marketing.

Operation Manager, Parkinson Coach Lines

Local SEO Search helped the company establish a digital presence for the first time, allowing the company to reach a lot more consumers. Receptive, attentive, and very proactive in their approach to monitoring the site, they've added a lot of value to the business over the years.

I'm the operations manager at Parkinson Coach Lines, a charter bus service based in Ontario, Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We needed help with SEO to help promote our business online. Our website and app weren't performing well, so we wanted to improve our organic search rankings to make it easy for customers to find us and book services.

Local SEO Search helped us reprioritize our marketing efforts, moving away from print marketing and focusing more on our Google search rankings. They provide keywords research, blogging services, and social media marketing for Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram. By posting photos of our bookings on social media, they're helping validate the business. They also make edits to our website to make it more mobile- and user-friendly as needed.

We work directly with John (Owner, Local SEO Search).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

We found Local SEO Search through an online search. Other vendors we spoke to didn't seem to understand our needs as well, and–since they had the same goal as us–they seemed like the best company to work with. They took the time to understand our business while educating us on how to improve our online performance. They've also been able to offer a full-service approach, which is something we were previously lacking internally.

We spend about $3,000 per month.

We started working together around 2013, and the relationship is ongoing.

Local SEO Search put us on the map in terms of our digital presence. Thanks to their efforts, our company is at the forefront of offering bus services online in our area. We receive 5–10 quotes per day from our online forum alone.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive and quick to fix any bugs or security issues that come up. We're in constant communication with John, who holds regular reviews to go over ways we can continually improve our website and SEO strategies.

Compared to several other vendors I've worked with, Local SEO Search is a lot more genuine with their clients. They take the time to thoroughly understand the business and its unique needs, which helps them produce content to make our company appear more legitimate to the public.

No. They're doing a great job of offering a full-service SEO package and they continue to improve as a company.

SEO for Water Treatment Services

"They’re a smaller company, which makes the relationship feel more personal."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search coordinates ongoing SEO campaigns for a waterproofing contractor. They drive website traffic from Google, track keywords, and provide thorough updates.

Lance Barter
Owner, Wet Tek Ltd.

Local SEO Search’s efforts have helped to double sales over the course of the engagement. They offer an individualized experience, giving more attention to projects than what larger firms could provide. The team communicates well and is invested in client success.

I am the owner of Wet-Tek, Ltd., a waterproofing contractor.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

Our mobile sign advertising efforts were not that successful. I felt we were missing the boat on internet advertising methods, so I hired Local SEO search to organize our SEO campaigns.

I’m not too sure about their methods, but our company relies on Local SEO Search to drive traffic to our website through Google. They give me updates on our rankings and whatnot, but I’m largely hands-off.

I’ve been dragging my feet on making the site more user-friendly. Local SEO Search has recommended building a new website, but I tend not to want to fix what I don’t deem broken. Still, they’re always looking out for ways we can improve. I’ve just balked at some of those ideas so far.

I’ve only communicated with John (Owner, Local SEO Search).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

I found Local SEO Search in Google's results. I called them and a couple of other companies, but I felt the most comfortable with Local SEO Search.

We’ve had ongoing work since December 2016.

I don’t know how it has worked, but I know that our sales have doubled since we’ve been working with them. My business is somewhat seasonal. Without Local SEO Search, I’m sure we would have had some increase, but I know that they’ve been a big part of why business is booming.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

John and I met in person at the start, and I really liked his attitude. I knew I wanted him on my side. He’s been great since then, and we talk a couple of times a month to discuss our results.

They’re a smaller company, which makes the relationship feel more personal. I didn’t want to become another number at a huge company.

No, they’ve been doing a great job.

Overall Score We have a strong relationship with them.
    John has been a good communicator.
    We’ve seen very promising results.
    I have already recommended them.

SEO and Website Design for Air Conditioner Business

"I love that Local SEO Search comes here once a year for a face-to-face meeting. It’s very helpful."

2017 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search provides SEO services such as keyword targeting. They also helped redesign a website to boost overall functionality. They continue to advise on blog content.

Brittany D'Mello
Office Manager, Mac-Air Compressor Ltd

Search rankings have improved dramatically since the engagement began, resulting in a significant increase in new customers. Local SEO Search’s understanding of digital technologies helps them respond quickly to any inquiries. Their blend of friendliness and expertise makes them a valuable partner.

I'm the office manager for Mac-Air Compressor Ltd. We sell and service air compressors, dryers, and filtration and install air piping systems in Brampton, Ontario and the GTA.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

Our website was quite outdated. The owners were focused on traditional methods, like advertising in the Yellow Pages. We needed to update our online presence to generate more business and make us more accessible.

Local SEO Search completely revamped the website. When they first came onboard, they went through all of our content to make it more relevant. Since they’re not experts in our industry, we were heavily involved in the editing process. They added more ways for people to contact us, such as a customer contact form. There’s now a greater range of products we carry online and services we offer. They continue to provide advice on how we can improve the site with suggestions like blog posts or additional key words to improve rankings.

There are other companies in the general vicinity that offer similar services we do. We were ranked lower in search when we first started, so we work closely together to target the most effective keywords and search terms. They also provide insight on supplementary words we can use and other ideas to push our rankings up.

We mostly communicate with Roger (VP, Local SEO Search).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

I wasn't here at the time, but I believe Roger was an existing contact of our owner. They started the conversation and it grew from there.

We started working together in January 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

Our business has doubled or even tripled from when I started here in early 2017. We’ve seen an influx of new customers which is what we were focused on, gaining new customers in addition to retaining current ones. We're showing up as a number one company when anything related to our industry is searched. We're getting customers calling from across Canada.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is great. They’re quick and responsive about making any edits, or if something needs to be taken down and updated. They're easy to get a hold of and easy to work with.

They’re also good at staying on top of our search ranking, making sure our listing is close to the top or at the very top. They provide regular feedback on our ranking so we can adjust our approach each month if necessary.

Our business owners are old school; they don't really like to use computers. I love that Local SEO Search comes here once a year for a face-to-face meeting. It’s very helpful to be able to show the owners our numbers and rankings in a tangible way. I appreciate how they always touch base to see what we need or if there are any areas they need to improve on for us. They’re the friendliest team. I haven’t had any problems in the two years we've been working together.

During the initial editing process, we had to go back and forth multiple times with edits. I always thought it would be easier if they offered a way for the client to access the content and make edits directly. If it's just changing wordings or descriptions, that seems like a simple solution to streamline the editing process.

Overall Score They were great. I wouldn't change anything.
    We’ve already recommended them in the past.

SEO Services for Dental Practice

“They’re helpful, and very accommodating, and their response rate is great.”

2016 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search helps a family dental practice dominate its local market with ongoing search engine optimization that includes, blogs, citations, link building, social media, monthly audits and reporting.

Ontario, Canada
Emily Burden
Director of Marketing, Lambton Family Dental

Search rankings and results show improvement month over month, and several important keywords appear on the first page. Local SEO Search is always accessible and quick to make any necessary changes to content. They meet all goals and expectations.

I am the director of marketing for a family dental practice.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We hoped to bump up our rating on Google, and to appear on the first page of searches for clients looking for a new dentist in our area.

They post to the blog on our website, and then share that content on our social media pages. The goal is to get more clicks on those links and a greater number of visitors to our site. They give us options for which search terms we want to work on, and then send monthly updates on whether our rankings for those words have gone up or down. Our organic results have improved consistently since they started working with us.

We have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

My boss hired them before I joined the company, so they were already in place when I started.

We spend about $650 each month on their services.

The collaboration has lasted for at least a couple of years and is ongoing.

Our main goal, aside from creating traffic, was to increase our rankings. We’re really happy with how consistently we appear on the first page. The monthly reports continue to show organic growth, and they’ve met all our goals and expectations.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly communicate through phone and email, and they’re accessible either way. They usually respond the day I contact them.

Their response rate is great. They have access to all our accounts, so whenever we see something that needs to change, they jump in and fix things right away. They’re helpful and very accommodating.

We’re happy with the results, and they do a great job achieving all the goals we set for them. I don’t have any improvements for them at this time.

SEO for Physiocare and Wellness Clinic

“John is an expert in his field. He opened my eyes to how my business can grow and change… .”

2012 - Ongoing

Helping generate organic traffic, Local SEO Search has been managing SEO and assisting with digital marketing and the blog. They’ve also advised to focus on customer reviews.

Owner, Physiotherapiost

The number of leads increased from zero to 10–15 leads per month and the business has been growing. Local SEO Search goes above and beyond to accomplish all goals, while their expertise, commitment, and ability to guide the process contributed to the long-term partnership.

I'm the owner of Physiotherapiost. We're a  multidisciplinary facility that treats orthopedic neurological conditions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

Our business is referral-driven, but most of the referrals came from the doctors. We wanted to generate organic growth of our business, so we were looking for a vendor to help us.

First, we had a meeting and discussed our goals, marketing strategies, and how to build our online presence. They manage our SEO, focusing on specific keywords people use when they're looking for our services. They've also helped us set up a campaign, encouraging us to focus on the reviews. We haven't started yet, but we're planning to reach out to our customers to make sure each experience is a positive one. In addition, they maintain my website and help me create content for my blog.

We mostly work with John (Owner, Local SEO Search).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

We found out about them through word of mouth.

We spend about $9,000 a month.

We started working with them in 2012 and the relationship is ongoing.

Before we engaged Local SEO Search, we got zero referrals online. Now, we get about 10–15 referrals a month.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

They do an excellent job and send me regular reports with all the updates. We haven't had any problems. I'm happy with their services.

John is an expert in his field. He opened my eyes to how my business can grow and change, making sure I'm headed in the right direction. I don't know much about marketing, so I appreciated his expertise.

I can't think of anything. They've helped us accomplish our goals.

SEO Services for Auto Repair Facility

"It’s less than we were spending in Yellow Page advertising, so we're actually getting more for our dollar."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search provides SEO and website services. They designed the website and regularly update it with fresh content. They also write frequent blog posts.

Ron Reader
Owner, Kingsway Transmission

The number of inbound calls and the amount of web traffic have increased markedly since Local SEO Search was first engaged. Expertise and meticulousness are hallmarks of their work. Their consistent communication and responsiveness justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I’m the owner and a mechanic at Kingsway Transmission. We’re an automotive transmission repair facility in Ontario.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We’d advertised for years with the Yellow Pages. As print started dying out, we needed somebody to take that portion of our advertising and move it online.

Local SEO Search designed my website. They regularly update information and constantly change things to keep it fresh. They proactively contact me about features they want to add, such as a blog. They ask me for blog topics but also come up with a lot of their own. They check with me on content and make sure I'm okay with what they're doing. While they direct the whole engagement, they work closely with us and explain how everything works to optimize our placing.

I work with both John (owner, Local SEO Search) and Roger (VP sales, Local SEO Search). John will phone me with special events and things like that. I speak with Roger more for the day to day business.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

John and Roger came into my shop on a cold call. They explained what they do and where they're going with the business. I decided to work with them partly because they came right as I was looking to make the transition to online advertising, and partly because they instilled confidence in me.

We're spending about $800 CAD (approximately $600 USD) a month.

We started working together around February 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

I'm forever getting compliments and positive comments about the website. Local SEO Search made it accessible and easy to use. We're getting lots of phone calls and web traffic. It’s less than we were spending in Yellow Page advertising, so we're actually getting more for our dollar.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is excellent. They respond very quickly if I have any concerns. Beyond sending me the monthly reports, they'll occasionally just touch base to check on how things are going. I’m not very knowledgeable about the website and I don’t have a lot of time to spend on it. It’s great that they take care of everything for me.

They're very approachable. When I call them with an issue, I appreciate that I can reach John and Roger directly without going through several other people.

No, not really. While this is still new to me, I think they're doing a great job. I couldn’t recommend any improvements.

Overall Score They’re excellent.
    Timeliness is never a problem.
    I’m very happy with what I get for my money.
    I’d definitely recommend them.

SEO Services and Web Design for Pest Control Business

“Local SEO Search has created more business than we’ve ever seen; we’re almost getting too many calls.”

2016 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search rebuilt the website and made it compatible with all devices. They improved the content, writing blog posts and managing social media. They currently work on SEO and keyword optimization.

Toronto, Canada
Peter Pekelny
Owner, Pro Pest Corporation

Unlike the previous partner, Local SEO Search is reliable and delivers consistent results. They’re flexible and responsive, proactively solving issues quickly. They’re hardworking and honest, which makes them an invaluable partner.

I’m the owner of Pro Pest Corporation, a company that mainly does pest and wildlife control in the Greater Toronto Area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

I had an SEO firm, but the calls started declining, and they couldn’t increase them. I wanted a partner who could improve my online marketing and website.

Local SEO Search evaluated my site and said it was outdated and needed to be rebuilt. They kept a lot of the content but also added new features and made it compatible with current Google algorithms. We work closely on a daily basis to build the pages and improve SEO. They made our site mobile-friendly, so now it works on every device. They also write regular blog posts and help with our social media, mainly Facebook.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

They contacted me, and we had a face-to-face discussion. They’re local and nothing is outsourced, which I appreciate. They even did a preliminary analysis to pinpoint my site’s issues, so I decided to hire them.

I spend $1,500 a month.

We’ve been partners since 2016.

Local SEO Search has created more business than we’ve ever seen; we’re almost getting too many calls. They provide analytics for our social media and marketing effectiveness, such as click rate and keyword optimization. If something isn’t working, they’ll fix it without charging extra.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

They respond quickly and always find answers to my questions. The team is great and keeps me updated on projects and progress.

They work hard, are honest, and proactively solve problems.

My previous partner charged me much more and provided much less.

SEO Services for Plumbing Business

“They’ve taken my company and transformed it online.”

2016 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search provides SEO services to a company, after first designing and developing their new website. They work on organic keyword research and on-site SEO.

Robert Bell
Owner, Plumbing Authority

The team provides excellent support and attention, producing a high-quality website that meets the company’s needs perfectly. The SEO services ensure that the business continues to expand, while the team takes the time to ensure they understand the work completed.

I’m the owner and operator of Plumbing Authority. We’re a plumbing and drain business specializing in many aspects of plumbing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

I needed SEO services for my company, including web design.

I worked hand-in-hand with John (Owner, Local SEO Search) and his team to design and develop an amazing and in-depth website for my company. That included SEO and keyword research.

Organic keyword search has been something that’s key to the growth of our company, thanks to John and his team. They've taken our reviews and incorporated them into the website. They also included our organic keywords on our website, which has helped a lot of our clients find us. They’re constantly updating and testing my website. It's always evolving and improving, which is cool to watch.

I primarily work with John.

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

I interviewed quite a few businesses but didn’t end up working with them because I didn’t find someone I was comfortable with. I wanted someone with my best interest at heart.

Ultimately, the results are what led me to work with the team. The results he has delivered for other companies in my industry speak for themselves. I would visit local companies and their phones would not stop ringing, so I had to find out how that was happening. It was very clear to me that if the same name always delivers, it’s a no-brainer to sign them.

We spend around $15,000 annually.

We started working together in 2016 and the work is still ongoing.

It’s crucial that I find someone that I can trust and has the patience to walk me through everything they do. Local SEO Search has taken my company and transformed it online, teaching me a lot in the process. Without their patience and ability, I would be paying the cheques every month without being fully aware of what they were doing. They’re the best, and there’s no one better.

We went from being a newborn small business to having such an amazing website and platform that was 100% designed and developed by their team. It allowed me to understand the language of SEO, as well as expand my business nationally and worldwide.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate through phone or text and we also see each other in person. John is very good at his job and the whole team is perfectionists. We were implementing subcategories on our website and wanted to add pictures next to the description. Not only did they design those, but they also managed to hide my logo in the background. They go above and beyond, which is a very rare quality in this day and age. Most people want to do the bare minimum and get paid.

The unbiased heart that they put behind each and every aspect of my business sets them apart. John starts every conversation by asking me how things are going and if there is anything I want to talk about. He’s a genuine person which makes working with him phenomenal. It makes you feel so secure as a partner because ultimately, marketing is a partnership.

It isn’t something they can improve on, but they need more exposure as more people need to know about how good they are. They need to be on more platforms so that more people know that they can be trusted with growing a business.

SEO Services for Concrete Manufacturer

"We're already on the first page for some keywords, so they’re definitely making a difference."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search provides 360-degree SEO services, handling keywords, blogs, website content, and social media.

Sam Manoocheri
Owner, Concrete Epoxy 101

Search rankings have improved dramatically since the engagement began. Local SEO Search's expert team inspires confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. Their willingness to work beyond scope parameters justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I'm the owner of Concrete Epoxy 101 in Ontario. We specialize in the coating, staining, and polishing of concrete surfaces.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search?

We wanted to be on the first page of Google search results for the services we provide.

They're managing our Facebook page, and contributing content for Twitter and Facebook. In terms of website improvements, they uploaded new photos and written about 20 pages of new content. They write blogs and create videos that go along with the blogs. They also come up with keywords that are relevant to my business.

I work with John (owner, Local SEO Search).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search?

We found them through a Google search, I spoke with John and felt confident that they would be a good partner.

I spend $1,000 CAD (approximately $700 USD) per month.

The project started in March 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

We're already on the first page for some keywords, so they’re definitely making a difference. We’re happy with the results so far. John does his research on our business, asks good questions, and produces great content.

How did Local SEO Search perform from a project management standpoint?

I can pick up the phone and call John anytime. If I have a question, I get a call back the same day.

Everything is transparent. They've gone above and beyond by helping me with my website (i.e., uploading pictures) in ways that weren't in the SOW.

Eventually I want to be on the first page for all of our keywords. Time will tell if they’re able to achieve that goal. As far as everything else, it's been great.

I’ve already recommended them.

SEO Services for Dental Practice

"SEO is a big part of my marketing strategy. It reaches a wider audience for my business."

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

Local SEO Search Inc. provides 360-degree SEO services, including keywords, blogs, and website content.

Ontario, Canada
Harry Bang
Owner, Smiles Denture Care Centre

Traffic to the website has improved dramatically since the engagement began. Local SEO Search Inc.'s understanding of SEO technologies helps them respond quickly to any inquiries or urgent requests that arose. Their responsiveness and friendliness make them a valuable partner.

I'm a denturist, and I own Smiles Denture Care Centre.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local SEO Search Inc.?

I wanted to increase my reach among those searching online for denture services.

They’ve done a number of things in order to generate publicity for my office. They focus on targeting people in my geographic area who are searching online for denture services. They also help develop my website by regularly adding fresh content so that it’s one of the top pages on Google. They also produce our keyword list.

I correspond mostly with John (owner, Local SEO Search Inc.).

How did you come to work with Local SEO Search Inc.?

I found them through an online search. I researched other firms as well, but they had good reviews. I actually called some of their reviewers to get additional feedback on their experience. All comments were positive, so I decided to give them a try.

I spent around $1000 a month.

We’ve been working together for just over a year.

The SEO strategy has driven a lot of traffic to my website. They were responsible for getting my site up and going, and also created content for social media and blogs. All of that together has made my website rank higher in online searches. It’s really taken a load off my shoulders in terms of not having to worry about getting the word out. I do other kinds of advertising as well, but SEO is a big part of my marketing strategy. It reaches a wider audience for my business. It works very well in my area as people search for providers nearby to them.

How did Local SEO Search Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team provides excellent service. They’re always on top of things any time I have a question or need something done. I am really demanding when I need things done right away, but they’re up to the task. Service time is really important to me, and they’re able to turn most things around within a day.

I find them really easy to work with. They’re very quick and friendly. I have no complaints. They give me what I need, and deliver good results.

Overall Score I look forward to continuing our engagement.

Bronze