Experienced writer and brand strategist
Veteran professional of the food and travel industries in writing, branding and digital media. A pragmatic creative thinker, skilled in assembling and managing virtual teams to bring concepts to life.
Brand (and rebranding) strategy and building / Naming / Copywriting / Proposal writing / Promotion and campaign concept and execution / Digital strategy
Select projects include:
- Natural Habitats – Conceived, built and launched the international education and awareness campaign Palm Done Right, with the secondary goal of empowering customers with plug-and-play marketing around the benefits of organic, sustainable, fair trade palm oil. Generated an additional $2 million in incremental revenue within the first year.
- Piazza Hospitality Group – Developed full Brand Blueprints and naming for many of the Group’s properties, including The Harmon Guest House, Hotel San Luis Obispo, and Hotel Sebastopol.
- Kaila Foods — Developed CPG concept for Kaila’s parent company, New Organics. Built brand from scratch, from name to brand strategy, to identity to social strategy and campaigns.
- Spectrum Organic Products — Rebranded the company, enabling a lucrative sale to Hain Celestial. Created tagline that was in force for over a decade (The Taste of Goodness), developed brand strategy, created all marketing, packaging and web content.
- American Express Corporate Travel — Part of an elite team of proposal writers at American Express Corporate Travel, generating several millions of dollars a year in wins. Hired as a consultant to streamline and automate the proposal process.
- British Airways — Brought in to respond to the first RFP in the airline industry, establishing the bar for the next decade of proposals. Later hired to standardize and automate the entire proposal process.