Lexidy Leading Law Firm in Spain and Portugal
Lexidy is an English-speaking law firm that offers international multi-disciplinary legal advice to individuals, companies, and investors in their national and international transactions across Spain and Portugal. The way we work is the result of the integration of technology and several generations of lawyers.
Expertise and technology in exchange, provide an enriched balanced contemporary view, covering a wide variety of specialties in all fields of Law.
Located in Madrid, Barcelona, and Lisbon, Lexidy is an international law firm with more than 40 lawyers providing leading legal services to thousands of clients.
IN 2020 OUR TEAM
- Obtained over 400 visas for Spain and Portugal;
- Incorporated 260 companies;
- Purchased 64 properties;
- Offered 217 tax advice.
- General Immigration Services for Spain and Portugal
- Golden Visa, Non-lucrative Residence Permit, and Passive Income Residence Permit
- Business Activity Residence Permit, Work and Residence Permit
- Entrepreneurs and Inter-Company Transfer
- Student Visa Application and others.
- Company formation
- Set-up of a Branch Company, Subsidiary and Representative Offices
- Share acquisition and share transfer
Real Estate Services:
- Remote property purchase and selling
- Land Registry investigations
- Real estate investments
- Lease and Arras agreements and others.
Tax and Accounting Services:
- Personal Income Tax, Corporate Income Tax
- Tax Study and Tax Simulation, Tax Due Diligence
- Accounting for companies, freelancers, sole traders and others.
- Debt Collection: Claims for payment for services, invoices, etc.
- Insolvency proceedings and wills
- Matters related to general contracting conditions, flight tickets, transport, commercial contracts
- Registration of the employees with Social Security
- Preparation and registration of the Employment Agreements
- Payroll management and others.
With a customer-centric approach, we strive to give our clients peace of mind.
1 of 6
- $50 - $99 / hr
- 10 - 49
- Founded 2015