Canada's Best SEO Company & Web Design Agency

Bronze

Let's get optimized prides itself as being a high-performance Canadian based digital agency specializing in SEO, Web Design, Digital ads with locations in Toronto, Oshawa, Montreal & Halifax

We truly love what we do and it shows! Our focus is being able to give our clients a full stack solution where every part of the strategy has been perfected. Once our client’s projects go live we want to assure that their KPI's were properly set and through a full attribution they are retrieving a positive ROI per marketing initiative.

We have been labeled by many of our clients as the profit driven marketers due to vigorousness to stop at no cost to be able to implement attribution across a multi channel advertising strategy. Measuring is everything!

Our leader is Canada's first and only Google AdWords Top Contributor and Google Small Business Advisor which allows us to have a very close relationship with Googlers and their product teams.

Our websites excel in all criteria standards as Google page speed tests and are equipped with all proper W3C validation from markup to AMP.

Rest assure we are you one stop shop for digital performance!

2007
Toronto, Canada

Automobile Industry leaders including brands as Kia, Honda, Lexus, Toyota, , Ford, Chrysler Nissan and Infiniti.

Service industry clients including local brick & Mortar companies

E-commerce retail companies with worldwide focuses & audiences

SEO & Web Dev for Law Firm

“I appreciate LGO’s no-nonsense, straight forward approach to each task.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Let’s get Optimized built a WordPress website and created SEO strategies and a list of keywords to help grow a business. The team continues to manage SEO campaigns and also maintains Google AdWords strategies.

Lawyer, Law Firm

Let’s get Optimized’s SEO and AdWords strategies increased the rate of incoming calls and emails. The team effectively managed the project with a professional approach to customer service and consistent communication skills. They were very accommodating and easily adapted to changes in the schedule.

I am a lawyer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Let’s get Optimized?

Initially, I was looking for a partner to provide SEO services.

I brought LGO in to maximize SEO for my website, which at the time was built on Wix. To further benefit by business, their team suggested I move the website to WordPress. I followed their advice and LGO rebuilt the site, then began working on SEO. Additionally, they took over the management of my Google AdWords campaigns. I had a few keywords in mind prior to the partnership, but we collaborated to make a full list. Their team continues to track our SEO and maintain our AdWords strategies.

I mainly work with a team of three from LGO. One representative specifically handles the billing processes, one acts as manager, and the last helps with our additional needs.

How did you come to work with Let’s get Optimized?

I was talking with one of my clients about the success of their website. I asked who they used for SEO services and they recommended LGO.

We started working together in May 2017 and the partnership is ongoing.

Personally, I try to avoid hard metrics, but I pay close attention to how often I receive emails and phone calls. I’ve set specific goals for myself for each step in my business venture. With the help of LGO, I have hit and exceeded all of those benchmarks.

How did Let’s get Optimized perform from a project management standpoint?

In my opinion, they managed the project well. I am not always an easy partner to work with because my needs continuously evolve, but LGO understood my expectations and professionally dealt with all of my requests. We communicate mainly through email, telephone, and Google Hangouts. I have met one representative from LGO in person, but I find our main communication channels efficient and productive.

I appreciate LGO’s no-nonsense, straightforward approach to each task. We get along well and I find them very accessible at all times. It’s these little things, or big things from my perspective, that made a big difference in the success of our partnership and my business.

LGO makes changes as the project continues. They are willing to add team members if necessary. For example, they brought on an additional representative at the beginning of our engagement to improve efficiency and it worked excellently. Also, they have recently made some changes to the way they manage our AdWords campaigns and I am excited to see that evolve. So, in terms of what they can do to improve, I would say they are already doing those things. They are always looking for ways to optimize our partnership.

Every business is different, so I don’t think the kind of partnership that works for me would work for everyone. In my experience, LGO seems to be able to customize their approach to accommodate the people we work with. They are very nimble in that sense. I recommend potential clients just get in touch and see how it goes.

My schedule changes frequently and LGO was able to adapt to my needs.
    They do a great job. I am a hard marker, and I give them around a 90%.

Web Dev & SEO for Financial Service Firm

"Let's get Optimized is really strong in SEO and marketing as well as the customer experience."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Let's get Optimized is designing and developing a website, as well as creating a custom SEO and marketing strategy.

Montreal, Canada
Owner, Finance Company

Still in development, the website's functionality has received excellent initial feedback. Let's get Optimized's consistent communication, responsiveness, and client-focused approach justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I’m the owner of a marketing company for financial products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Let's get Optimized?

I was looking for a shop that could provide both web development and marketing services.

We’re collaborating on a new website. They’re bringing a lot of creative ideas to the table, including features that I've never seen before. One of their SEO experts is working on how to position the site in my industry. They've tailored a specific marketing plan to my business and the financial industry by targeting certain keywords.

I work with Trevor (CEO, Let's get Optimized) and David (SVP – Client Experience & Strategy, Let's get Optimized).

How did you come to work with Let's get Optimized?

I came across them on Google. I reached out to three different agencies. After speaking to Trevor, they were the obvious choice. We got along well and he offered me excellent business advice. Also, they were able to match me with a member of their team that has experience in doing SEO for the financial industry.

I've spent about $11,000 CAD (approximately $8,400 USD) so far.

We started working together in June 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

We haven't launched the website yet; they've only been working on it for one month. I haven't shown it to anybody yet because I want to wait until it’s completely finished. The functionality works great. What they’ve been able to produce for me so far is amazing.

How did Let's get Optimized perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is great. They call me almost every day to give me updates about my website. We connect via phone calls and emails, which helps ensure nothing gets lost in translation. They're always available and very responsive. There's never an issue in getting in contact with them.

I have experience working with other companies and they didn't offer the same type of service. Let's get Optimized is really strong in SEO and marketing as well as the customer experience. I enjoy dealing with the team and appreciate the fact that I'm able to get a hold of them in minutes. It's been a very good experience. They've said yes to all my requests and delivered everything I've asked for in the short time we've been working together. I have no complaints.

Working with them is a no-brainer. Reach out to Trevor and David and they're going to help you the best way they possibly can regardless of whatever business you're in.

Digital Marketing for Hydronic Solution Supplier

“They’ve provided a safety net by helping us do something we’re not good at—marketing.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Initially, Let's get Optimized provided digital marketing services, then quickly shifted to website redesign and development as the need arose. They continue to manage SEO and PPC campaigns.

Montreal, Canada
Roger Abdeau
Technical Director & Owner, Aqua Solanor Inc.

Thanks to Let's get Optimized, website traffic improved within two months. The team is highly dependable, communicative, and collaborative.

I’m an engineer and the founder of a startup selling solar water heating solutions, including solar panels, pipes, pumps, and controls. We also sell hydronic solutions for net-zero housing projects.

For what projects/services did your company hire Let's get Optimized?

Initially, we hired them to help us with digital marketing.

Our goal was to boost our web presence and generate sales. When we first launched our e-commerce site, we couldn't locate our website on Google. As a result, we had almost no visitors and zero sales. How could we sell a product if no one knew that we even existed? I felt that something more had to be done besides the technical part.

We found them on LinkedIn. I had several phone calls with Trevor (Founder & CEO, Let’s Get Optimized). I got the impression that he knew what he was talking about and that he had the skills required to launch my business properly. Other SEO firms contacted me after I launched the website, but none of them seemed credible.

They started with SEO but soon realized that the entire website had to be redone. After developing the new website from scratch, they shifted their focus to SEO and PPC campaigns. They’ve helped improve our organic search results and inbound marketing.

We work with a digital strategy specialist and an SEO staff. Other programmers worked on the website redevelopment, but I had no direct contact with them.

I fully trust the team working on our project. They’ve provided a safety net by helping us do something we’re not good at—marketing. Thanks to them, our website traffic is on the rise. This is just our second month, so I don't expect to break even right now.

From day one, they established a win-win and transparent culture. We have a pleasant working environment, allowing everyone to do their best and focus on the success of the project.

They are very competent and credible. They’ve kept us way ahead of the competition.

SEO & PPC for Automotive Company

“When we look at our analytics, the results are good.”

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

Let’s Get Optimized provided SEO services for a car dealer group, focusing on Google AdWords and PPC for 10 different websites. This included providing website content and working on link building.

Quebec, Canada
Digital Strategy Manager, Automotive Company

The work produced positive results, with several of the sites they worked on growing significantly and the rest still showing promising growth. The team was responsive, dedicated to establishing a clear strategy, and worked hard to meet the expectations that were required of them.

I am the digital strategy manager of a group of car dealers in Montreal.

What challenge were you trying to address with Let’s Get Optimized?

We mainly needed help with SEO [Search Engine Optimization] and ranking higher on Google.

In addition to helping us with SEO, they also helped us with our SCM [Supply Chain Management] campaign for our Google AdWords. They keep their techniques to themselves, but they provide us with the content for our website and take care of link building for us as well. For SCM, they link their MCC [My Client Center] to our accounts and give us recommendations or do the work themselves in our account. For SEO, they started from scratch though for the PPC [pay-per-click] work it wasn’t entirely from scratch.

I work with Trevor [Senior VP of Sales & Marketing, Let’s Get Optimized], who is our main contact there.

We have spent more than $100,000.

We began working with them in December of 2015 and we are still working together.

When we look at our analytics, the results are good. They help us with 10 websites and we have had very good improvements with some of those. Some have improved to a lesser extent, but they all have improved year-on-year in terms of organic traffic.

How did Let’s Get Optimized perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very responsive and we always get an answer within 24 hours. They are always there to answer our calls or come onsite. We mostly communicate through emails, telephone calls, or in person depending on the topic and urgency.

They are doing what they were hired to do.

No. They are not a huge agency so they can’t do everything, but we don’t need them to either.

They are very enthusiastic, which is good for us. They built up our strategy and we’re pleased.

Everything has always been on time.
    I am a statistics person and their statistics are good.
    Unless it is to a competitor.

Bronze