• My Tools

I design. I teach design. I live design.

Why partner with me? Because I am passionate about creating effective design that can make a difference—for you, for your business, for our society. I've helped non-profits and small businesses as well as corporate clients and colleges reap  the benefits of strategic design. My experience covers advertising and copy writing as well as graphic design. I can envision the big marketing picture while also paying attention to the finest details. I'm a type geek, a cat lover, and can't go to any restaurant without critiquing the menu design.

• Undisclosed
  • Undisclosed
  • Freelancer
  • Founded 2010
Average Review Rating
Total Reviews
Average Referral Rating
Most Common Project Size

No data have been added yet...

Locations (1)

Quality
    Schedule
    Cost
    Willing to Refer

"They’ve consistently designed materials that capture young people’s attention."

Feb 28, 2022

Leslie Haines Design is a public policy organization’s design partner. They’ve designed logos, brochures, pamphlets, and various ad and marketing materials based on the client’s verbal brief.

Design Services for Advertising & Marketing Company

• Other Design
    • Less than $10,000
    • Jan. 2020 - Ongoing
    Quality
    Schedule
    Cost
    Willing to Refer

"She's an awesome partner for collaboration but also when something needs a one and done, Leslie never disappoints."

Feb 14, 2022

Leslie Haines Design provides design services for an advertising and marketing company.

Contact Leslie Haines Design

If you’re not seeing exactly what you need here, send this company a custom message. You can talk about your project needs, price, and timeline to get started on your project.

Something went wrong. Please try again.