Germany Digital Agency

For more than 15 years I have been working intensively on all topics related to IT. Therefore, in 2010 I decided to complete the training as "IT specialist / system integration". After my successful graduation as IT specialist, I decided to specialize in the field of search engine optimization.

After more than 6 years as a PC doctor and 3 years as an employee "SEO" it was time to go my own way. Since September 1, 2016, I now offer my services as an IT all-rounder for you in Kronberg.

Freelancer