Professional Photographer Based In Chicago

Since 2001, I have provided story-driven photography for a wide variety of clients. I specialize in lively photography with people: weddings, events, conceptual portraiture, and promotional images.

As a photographer, I’ve been building my portfolio since 2001.  But my passion for visual storytelling goes back much further.  A lifelong lover of the arts, I have worked as an actor, a playwright, a script reader, a film director, and even a juggler.  When I discovered that I could tell a powerful story with a single image, everything came together.  My passion became a career.

Since then, whether for a wedding, a headshot, or a marketing campaign, I have made it my mission to create something innovative on every shoot.  I strive to set the right tone, find that unique location, and bring out the personality of the individual. Above all, I take pride in how I work with people.  Every client is a partner, every project a collaboration.

2001