Graphic Designer Birmingham

I’m a Birmingham based graphic designer specializing in all areas of branding and design for print. I am currently freelance after spending three years designing in-house for one of the UK’s leading construction and support services companies.

I have found myself specializing in design for the music industry, working with bands, record labels, venues and promotors. I’m not all about music. I also work with corporate clients, both large corporations and small companies.

Freelancer