Corporate Portrait & Event Photographer, NYC

As a corporate photographer in New York, I support my clients with creative portrait, event, and business photography, My images are an integral part of client public relations, web, advertising and marketing. On any given day, you might find me photographing a gala celebration; creating an editorial portrait of a New York business leader or illustrating the story of a business with custom stock.

My focus compels me to capture the spirit of the moment at events and the positive persona of my portrait subject. I always deliver accommodating customer service with professional conduct in addition to great photography. My photography has been published in U.S. and international business and trade and news publications.

My experience has encompassed Broadcast/Print Media & Research and Outsourcing & Facilities Management for Corporate, Legal and Financial firms. In 2001, a strategic merger presented the opportunity to take advantage of a buyout from the company he helped found, After 9/11, I decided to pursue my creative passion for photography. Since 2002, I have consistently grown in opportunities and clients. I have applied my passion for customer service in business to serving clients today.

Specialties: Photographer for Executive Portraits, Business Head shots, Events, Corporate, and Business Images.

2002