Digital Marketing Agency - Premier Google Partner

Hey, clutcher!

We are a Digital Marketing agency iTForce founded in 2015. Our main rule is *Power is in trust*. Google certified us as Premier Google Partner and we have successfully done over 200 projects. Our team consists of different narrow specialists in Digital Marketing.

As a team we have 4+ years of experience in developing, creating and managing ads campaigns such as PPC | SEM | Google Ads | GBM | Google Shopping | Bing | Amazon | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube | Yandex Direct | SEA | SEO | SMM | Remarketing | UI\UX Design | Marin Software| Retargeting | Email |. Since each of us is specialized in a narrow niche, we collected a huge tool collection. Also, we got certifications in fields we working. Some of our clients invested more than 5M$ in ads. We maintain ads campaigns for our customers with 90.000$ budget per month. You can see our portfolio.

You probably would ask *Why should we choose your company*. Here are two reasons. Because we are interested in GOOD projects to keep growing, after all, we are not TOP. Nobody is TOP as long as there is room for growth. This is the second reason. And the first is * We provide the best service and result *. If you need some project estimation, let us know, please. We provide it. Just contact us.

Kharkov, Ukraine

Ripple Safety, Remme, The Leading Properties Of The World, AmeriClerkships, Nectar, Get Socked, Dadi, EGSAT Consulting, Orus, Greedy Dwarf, SafeGas, MayerTrade.

SEO - site for adults Image

SEO - site for adults

The task from our customer was to get organic traffic.  We believe that every project is unique so at the very beginning we've audited the site and then developed a SEO strategy (for on-page and off-page optimization).  Traffic was increased by 1460% after 7 months of starting SEO. Organic growth http://prntscr.com/oaj93e Comparison

PPC for e-commerce perfumery store Image

PPC for e-commerce perfumery store

We can say it's kind of typical PPC campaign for e-commerce project. Client has had seccessfull business and wanted to expand it for online market. So he asked our team to create and manage ads campaign. Our results speak for themselves.

Spent on Ads/month: 7 717 USD

Revenue/month: 60 789 USD

SEO - trading platform Image

SEO - trading platform

E-commerce project on a trading platform.

The task was to audit and optimize new site on the trading platform. Organic traffic was increased by 740% after 6 months we started to work on this project.

Organic growth https://prnt.sc/ockzls

Revenue: 190 065 UAH

6 month SEO niche: Cosmetic Image

6 month SEO niche: Cosmetic

Digital Marketing for Alcohol Manufacturer

"The most impressive thing about the company is that they do quality-oriented jobs beyond my expectation."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

An alcohol manufacturer hired ITForce to develop digital ads for their business. The goal of the project is to increase sales and decrease cost per acquisition.

Kyiv, Ukraine
Yuri Petrenko
Director, SpirtLux

Thanks to the efforts of the ITForce team, the company was able to increase their conversions. The team was result-oriented and their project management was effective to the satisfaction of the company.

I am the director of the state branch of the company "SpirtLux" - the largest producer of high-quality alcohol and alcohol-containing products in Ukraine

For what projects/services did your company hire ITForce?

We hired IT to force UA for advertisement and selling of alcohol-containing products on the Internet throughout Ukraine.

Our goal is to get the maximum number of transactions within our acceptable cost and budget. Currently, we installed Electronic Commerce on the website to enable us to switch to working based on return on investment.

How did you select ITForce?

Through Freelancehunt.com.

We run a trading company through an advertisement account, and we also test various companies in the KMS. The work is carried out according to the agreed plan as well as the tasks arising on the project, for example, we constantly ensure that goods are approved in the business center.

The team consists of A specialist in contextual advertising, manager, and a programmer when necessary.

We increased our conversions

The workflow was effective and result oriented. There was great communication between both teams According to the results: we started with 30 conversions at the cost of 30 UAH, and in August we reached 300 conversions even at a more favorable cost (http://prntscr.com/tx2qso).

Despite the frequent weekly rejection of some goods. As for communication: they promptly resolved all issues and considered my Ideas and opinions (but if they led to a decrease in the advertisement effectiveness, then there were detailed discussions, compromises, and necessary adjustments).

The most impressive thing about the company is that they do quality-oriented jobs beyond my expectation even without me asking.

I also want to emphasize they're great communication skills especially with the Merchant center, the status of a Premium partner gives you the privilege of getting clarity to contradictory statements of moderators and winning controversial situations

Yes, there are a lot of rooms for improvement, currently, we are testing the DSA company and planning to optimize the company's data feed using new attributes.

SEO & Google Ads for English School

"I got the planned value of customers for cheaper than I had planned."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

ITForce delivered digital marketing services, including SEO and Google Ads management.

Kiev, Ukraine
Ruslan Tymoshchuk
CEO, Redford English School

As a result of the vendor's efforts, online traffic increased and the client gained more customers. Before beginning the engagement, the team carefully consulted on the budget and desired results. They maintained weekly status checks, ensuring no inquiry went unanswered.

My name is Ruslan Tymoshchuk. I am a CEO of Redford English Shool. We are network of english shool in Ukraine. We have 3 years work experiance with retail and corporate clients. Total nimber of our students more than 4000.

For what projects/services did your company hire ITForce?

We were looking for a company for SEO listing and setting up Google ads. The competition in the niche is very high, therefore, it was necessary to do SEO as correctly and focally as possible.

The task was to get the maximum number of customers at the lowest price.

The decision to start work was made after studying company cases and observing it ratings on different freelance platforms. Also, before changing our current vendors, we asked for audit real situation with the expected work plan.

Before starting work, we detailed the goals. What positions do you want to get in SEO. What is the maximum client price for campanies. What is the budget and how much we want to get customers. Within a week, the guys tuned the campany and we started work. By google ads we got the result instantly. Seo had to wait a bit. But when the traffic went we received more customers than we expected.

The team consisted of a project manager, contextologist, SEO specialist and copywriter.

I am absolutely pleased with the results of our work. I got the planned value of customers for cheaper than I had planned. For all key queries I took first place in the issuance of Google.

We had weekly phone calls for project statuses. But if necessary, all the guys were online and were ready to answer all questions.

They are professional in what they do.

Google Ads Campaign for Regional Sales Company

"Their workflow is satisfactory."

June 2017 - Ongoing

ITForce continues to manage a Google Ads campaign, optimizing advertisements and providing updates to stakeholders.

Odessa, Ukraine
Андрей Артамонов
CIO, Skay.ua

Now, over one-third of all purchase orders originate from ITForce's advertisements. Internal stakeholders are satisfied with the team's accessible communication style.

I'm CIO of commercial, trading company. We sell different types of technics. Company has about 70 employees. We sell to retail clients and wholesale clients. We work at our local market.

For what projects/services did your company hire ITForce?

I wanted to find a contractor, that will work for the result. Because its most important parameter for me. I want to pay, and see the product. So I searched a contractor for Google advertising, that can satisfy these conditions.

I wanted to increase the amount of orders, which received from Google ads. I payed a lot, but the result was not satisfactory.

I found ITforce on the freelance site. I started work from small seo-tasks, and was very satisfied with the result. So, I decided to expand our cooperation and try to outsource Google advertising companies to ITforce.

ITforce made all work to create advertising companies and optimize them for the better result. It’s important to optimize companies every week, because we have many changes in our offers. ITforce makes this very good, so we always have actual information in our advertising.

I work with the account manager Julia.

Since we started our cooperation, the cpc channel, which responds for Google advertising, became 43,34 % of all conversations. So, 43,34 % of all orders, this is the result of ITforce specialists.

Their workflow is satisfactory. I can ask about questions, that’s important for me in Skype. If my manager in a vacation, she transfers a communication to another manager.

This channel of marketing activity was not very successful. Now it’s on the first place from other channel. It gives me most amount of conversions. And these changes happened when ITforce start to work with my Google ads account.

All is good, about improvements I can say only about a speed of answer. I think sometimes it can be faster.

SEO for Healthcare Company

"They offered balanced solutions that yielded a positive, stable result."

Jan. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Working as a contractor, ITForce worked on organic search promotion for a website, advising on how to improve conversion rates and maintain them when migrating the content onto a new website.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Co-Founder & Executive Manager, AMG Medical Ltd

The website saw improved rankings thanks to the work done by ITForce. Although there a few mistakes along the way, the team was able to quickly find immediate solutions. They were communicative, helpful, and vigilant.

I created the international medical center AMG MEDICAL, and currently, I manage it. The center provides access to high-quality Israel medicine for patients while being an official coordinator of the health care infrastructure of Israel, an accredited and certified representative of public and private clinics of Israel.

For what projects/services did your company hire ITForce?

I needed a contractor to promote the website (https://imedicaltour.ru/) in organic search results of http://yandex.ru/ and https://www.google.ru/ search engines all over Russia. Besides, I needed help and recommendations for implementing functionality that increases conversion on the website and for moving to a new website correctly (saving the previously obtained promotion results).

To increase sales through the growth of targeted visits to the website and improvement of conversion on the website. Since calls were not automatically recorded, we use both ranking and organic traffic dynamics as reference.

Based on reviews and the sales department’s approach to my goals and specifics of the niche. It was not the first experience of working with site promotion.

The work is carried out according to a schedule planned for a month, on a per-week basis. I can monitor the status of tasks performance online. A manager keeps track of completion deadlines on both sides and provides results. According to the month results, I get a report with the main project metrics, an expense report, and a plan and budget for the next period.

When new tasks arise in the course of work, the work plan is reviewed, and sometimes we run a brainstorming session to find an optimal solution to the emerging tasks. I like that the team is ready for a dialogue and clearly explains its vision of problem-solving.

On the part of the performer, the team includes a manager and an SEO specialist. If necessary, the head of the SEO department is engaged. On my part, these are a copywriter and a programmer.

Dynamics of ranking in Yandex: http://prntscr.com/qtywcu. It's also interesting that …

Constructive, attentive and prompt communication, focus on performing my tasks, and assistance in work with my copywriter and programmer allowed to resolve work issues quickly and saved my time. On my part, there were difficulties with the speed of implementing recommendations on software; the administrative panel did not work for a long time, so it was not possible for the SEO specialist to add optimized texts to the site. During the execution of the work by the programmers, failures occurred occasionally, which had a negative impact on the site ranking (part of the metadata was lost, a copy of the site was indexed, the addresses of some pages were changed). Nevertheless, we managed to find an optimal solution and quickly resolve the issues.

ItForce team has adapted to the project’s specifics and new ranking algorithms. They offered balanced solutions that yielded a positive, stable result.

There is still much work to do: the primary goal is to reach the TOP 10 of search engines in our priority area (oncology) for Russian IPs both on computers and mobile devices.

Google Ads Campaign for Regional Floral Company

"They reacted to my needs faster than any company I've worked with."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

ITForce fronted a Google Ads campaign for a regional florist. Their work involved creating an advertising plan, PPC execution, and monitoring the performance of the ads.

Ottawa, Ontario
Nectar Flowers
Business Owner, Nectar Flowers Ottawa

The campaign is performing up to expectations and generating leads for the business. Additionally, the work has lowered the cost of conversation, financially benefitting the company. Productive and attentive, the team always responded when called.

I am the owner of Nectar Flowers Ottawa, an e-commerce website and an actual upfront store in Ottawa, Canada. We use Google Ads Campaign in order to gain new customers and required assistance and guidance in terms of setting them up and modifying according to the market needs.

For what projects/services did your company hire ITForce?

We were looking for a professional to setup and adapt Google Ads Campaigns in order to respond to seasonality of the market.

We wanted to spend less and earn more. As any other business. Our goals vary from month to month and some of them were/are:

• attract more visitors to the website - attract more customers to the website
  • generate leads
  • optimize conversion rates
  • optimize budget
  • build our brand by creating unique and catchy ads etc.

We searched online and tried few other agencies before finding IT Force. Our main concern was lack of stable results, as we were not satisfied with a short-term two weeks increase in sale. We were looking for a constant growth and we are achieving it with IT Force.

We communicate through work chats or calls and IT Force is always flexible in terms of timing and responding. Marketing manager sets up an advertising plan while PPC specialist integrates it into the reality. I always receive monthly reports along with setup plans for the next month and weekly updates on my campaigns.

I have worked closely with marketing manager, PPC specialist, copywriters and customer support team.

We are constantly reaching our goals- we spend less and earn more Our conversion rate is getting lower and lower, bringing more profit to the company while we also get a constant flow of returning customers.

Very effective and productive. IT Force is always online, always on call and always respond. Amazing skills that help A LOT when you have an emergency.

Communication, responsiveness and adaptability. They reacted to my needs faster than any company I've worked with.

To expand their services further, it would be great if they found a way to ease the language barrier.

Overall Score Excellent teamwork and customer service. Communication is always above and beyond.
    Easy and pleasant. Excellent communication skills.
    Very cost-efficient and budget-friendly. Long-term results and budget optimization guaranteed.
    Spectacular. Amazing long-term results, constant adaptability to the customers' needs.
    Very likely. IT Force for sure know what they are doing.

SEO for Ireland-Based Beauty & Hair Service Provider

"They are very responsive and pleasant to work with."

Dec. 2019 - Apr. 2020

ITForce conducted SEO for an Irish hair and beauty service provider. They worked to increase the client's site traffic and improve their search rankings. They delivered on-page SEO work and targeted keywords.

Ireland
Marketing Manager, Ireland-Based Beauty Salon

ITForce improved the client's Google search rank by a considerable amount. Their efforts have led to the acquisition of high-quality leads. Their personable and responsive, making them easy to work with. The client particularly commends them for their communication, honesty, and attention to detail.

Director

Search Engine Optimisation - On-page & Off-page

To improve our ranking in google as well as increase traffic and leads

I found ITForce through Upwork and selected them after an interview process

Our goal was to increase traffic and leads and improve our google rank. ITForce created a detailed plan on how they were going to achieve our goals. ITForce's communication was very good and they were very professional from the beginning. They started with the on-page SEO work and when that was completed, they moved on to work on the off-page.

We were in contact with the project manager Oleh. He was always available when we needed him and was able to solve any issues and difficulties we had

Our google rank improved considerably and we have had some quality leads since our work together

They are very responsive and pleasant to work with

Their communication, honesty and attention to detail