Digital Marketing Agency - Premier Google Partner

Hey, clutcher!

We are a Digital Marketing agency iTForce founded in 2015. Our main rule is *Power is in trust*. Google certified us as Premier Google Partner and we have successfully done over 200 projects. Our team consists of different narrow specialists in Digital Marketing.

As a team we have 4+ years of experience in developing, creating and managing ads campaigns such as PPC | SEM | Google Ads | GBM | Google Shopping | Bing | Amazon | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube | Yandex Direct | SEA | SEO | SMM | Remarketing | UI\UX Design | Marin Software| Retargeting | Email |. Since each of us is specialized in a narrow niche, we collected a huge tool collection. Also, we got certifications in fields we working. Some of our clients invested more than 5M$ in ads. We maintain ads campaigns for our customers with 90.000$ budget per month. You can see our portfolio.

You probably would ask *Why should we choose your company*. Here are two reasons. Because we are interested in GOOD projects to keep growing, after all, we are not TOP. Nobody is TOP as long as there is room for growth. This is the second reason. And the first is * We provide the best service and result *. If you need some project estimation, let us know, please. We provide it. Just contact us.

Kharkov, Ukraine

Ripple Safety, Remme, The Leading Properties Of The World, AmeriClerkships, Nectar, Get Socked, Dadi, EGSAT Consulting, Orus, Greedy Dwarf, SafeGas, MayerTrade.
SEO - site for adults Image

SEO - site for adults

The task from our customer was to get organic traffic.  We believe that every project is unique so at the very beginning we've audited the site and then developed a SEO strategy (for on-page and off-page optimization).  Traffic was increased by 1460% after 7 months of starting SEO. Organic growth http://prntscr.com/oaj93e Comparison

PPC for e-commerce perfumery store Image

PPC for e-commerce perfumery store

We can say it's kind of typical PPC campaign for e-commerce project. Client has had seccessfull business and wanted to expand it for online market. So he asked our team to create and manage ads campaign. Our results speak for themselves.

Spent on Ads/month: 7 717 USD

Revenue/month: 60 789 USD

SEO - trading platform Image

SEO - trading platform

E-commerce project on a trading platform.

The task was to audit and optimize new site on the trading platform. Organic traffic was increased by 740% after 6 months we started to work on this project.

Organic growth https://prnt.sc/ockzls

Revenue: 190 065 UAH

6 month SEO niche: Cosmetic Image

6 month SEO niche: Cosmetic

Google Ads Campaign for Regional Sales Company

"Their workflow is satisfactory."

June 2017 - Ongoing

ITForce continues to manage a Google Ads campaign, optimizing advertisements and providing updates to stakeholders.

Odessa, Ukraine
Андрей Артамонов
CIO, Skay.ua

Now, over one-third of all purchase orders originate from ITForce's advertisements. Internal stakeholders are satisfied with the team's accessible communication style.

I'm CIO of commercial, trading company. We sell different types of technics. Company has about 70 employees. We sell to retail clients and wholesale clients. We work at our local market.

For what projects/services did your company hire ITForce?

I wanted to find a contractor, that will work for the result. Because its most important parameter for me. I want to pay, and see the product. So I searched a contractor for Google advertising, that can satisfy these conditions.

I wanted to increase the amount of orders, which received from Google ads. I payed a lot, but the result was not satisfactory.

I found ITforce on the freelance site. I started work from small seo-tasks, and was very satisfied with the result. So, I decided to expand our cooperation and try to outsource Google advertising companies to ITforce.

ITforce made all work to create advertising companies and optimize them for the better result. It’s important to optimize companies every week, because we have many changes in our offers. ITforce makes this very good, so we always have actual information in our advertising.

I work with the account manager Julia.

Since we started our cooperation, the cpc channel, which responds for Google advertising, became 43,34 % of all conversations. So, 43,34 % of all orders, this is the result of ITforce specialists.

Their workflow is satisfactory. I can ask about questions, that’s important for me in Skype. If my manager in a vacation, she transfers a communication to another manager.

This channel of marketing activity was not very successful. Now it’s on the first place from other channel. It gives me most amount of conversions. And these changes happened when ITforce start to work with my Google ads account.

All is good, about improvements I can say only about a speed of answer. I think sometimes it can be faster.

SEO for Healthcare Company

"They offered balanced solutions that yielded a positive, stable result."

Jan. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Working as a contractor, ITForce worked on organic search promotion for a website, advising on how to improve conversion rates and maintain them when migrating the content onto a new website.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Co-Founder & Executive Manager, AMG Medical Ltd

The website saw improved rankings thanks to the work done by ITForce. Although there a few mistakes along the way, the team was able to quickly find immediate solutions. They were communicative, helpful, and vigilant.

I created the international medical center AMG MEDICAL, and currently, I manage it. The center provides access to high-quality Israel medicine for patients while being an official coordinator of the health care infrastructure of Israel, an accredited and certified representative of public and private clinics of Israel.

For what projects/services did your company hire ITForce?

I needed a contractor to promote the website (https://imedicaltour.ru/) in organic search results of http://yandex.ru/ and https://www.google.ru/ search engines all over Russia. Besides, I needed help and recommendations for implementing functionality that increases conversion on the website and for moving to a new website correctly (saving the previously obtained promotion results).

To increase sales through the growth of targeted visits to the website and improvement of conversion on the website. Since calls were not automatically recorded, we use both ranking and organic traffic dynamics as reference.

Based on reviews and the sales department’s approach to my goals and specifics of the niche. It was not the first experience of working with site promotion.

The work is carried out according to a schedule planned for a month, on a per-week basis. I can monitor the status of tasks performance online. A manager keeps track of completion deadlines on both sides and provides results. According to the month results, I get a report with the main project metrics, an expense report, and a plan and budget for the next period.

When new tasks arise in the course of work, the work plan is reviewed, and sometimes we run a brainstorming session to find an optimal solution to the emerging tasks. I like that the team is ready for a dialogue and clearly explains its vision of problem-solving.

On the part of the performer, the team includes a manager and an SEO specialist. If necessary, the head of the SEO department is engaged. On my part, these are a copywriter and a programmer.

Dynamics of ranking in Yandex: http://prntscr.com/qtywcu. It's also interesting that …

Constructive, attentive and prompt communication, focus on performing my tasks, and assistance in work with my copywriter and programmer allowed to resolve work issues quickly and saved my time. On my part, there were difficulties with the speed of implementing recommendations on software; the administrative panel did not work for a long time, so it was not possible for the SEO specialist to add optimized texts to the site. During the execution of the work by the programmers, failures occurred occasionally, which had a negative impact on the site ranking (part of the metadata was lost, a copy of the site was indexed, the addresses of some pages were changed). Nevertheless, we managed to find an optimal solution and quickly resolve the issues.

ItForce team has adapted to the project’s specifics and new ranking algorithms. They offered balanced solutions that yielded a positive, stable result.

There is still much work to do: the primary goal is to reach the TOP 10 of search engines in our priority area (oncology) for Russian IPs both on computers and mobile devices.

Google Ads Campaign for Regional Floral Company

"They reacted to my needs faster than any company I've worked with."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

ITForce fronted a Google Ads campaign for a regional florist. Their work involved creating an advertising plan, PPC execution, and monitoring the performance of the ads.

Ottawa, Ontario
Nectar Flowers
Business Owner, Nectar Flowers Ottawa

The campaign is performing up to expectations and generating leads for the business. Additionally, the work has lowered the cost of conversation, financially benefitting the company. Productive and attentive, the team always responded when called.

I am the owner of Nectar Flowers Ottawa, an e-commerce website and an actual upfront store in Ottawa, Canada. We use Google Ads Campaign in order to gain new customers and required assistance and guidance in terms of setting them up and modifying according to the market needs.

For what projects/services did your company hire ITForce?

We were looking for a professional to setup and adapt Google Ads Campaigns in order to respond to seasonality of the market.

We wanted to spend less and earn more. As any other business. Our goals vary from month to month and some of them were/are:

• attract more visitors to the website - attract more customers to the website
  • generate leads
  • optimize conversion rates
  • optimize budget
  • build our brand by creating unique and catchy ads etc.

We searched online and tried few other agencies before finding IT Force. Our main concern was lack of stable results, as we were not satisfied with a short-term two weeks increase in sale. We were looking for a constant growth and we are achieving it with IT Force.

We communicate through work chats or calls and IT Force is always flexible in terms of timing and responding. Marketing manager sets up an advertising plan while PPC specialist integrates it into the reality. I always receive monthly reports along with setup plans for the next month and weekly updates on my campaigns.

I have worked closely with marketing manager, PPC specialist, copywriters and customer support team.

We are constantly reaching our goals- we spend less and earn more Our conversion rate is getting lower and lower, bringing more profit to the company while we also get a constant flow of returning customers.

Very effective and productive. IT Force is always online, always on call and always respond. Amazing skills that help A LOT when you have an emergency.

Communication, responsiveness and adaptability. They reacted to my needs faster than any company I've worked with.

To expand their services further, it would be great if they found a way to ease the language barrier.

Overall Score Excellent teamwork and customer service. Communication is always above and beyond.
    Easy and pleasant. Excellent communication skills.
    Very cost-efficient and budget-friendly. Long-term results and budget optimization guaranteed.
    Spectacular. Amazing long-term results, constant adaptability to the customers' needs.
    Very likely. IT Force for sure know what they are doing.