Top Mobile App Development Company

Top Mobile App and Web Development Company in Canada.

iQlance being the quickest growing Top Canadian mobile app development company in Toronto, possesses the team of certified developers, creative designers, product testers who follows Scrum approach to bring your idea into reality through technology.

We believe that the synergy between our customer and technology knowledge would create the best digital solutions that helps the business to achieve their objectives efficiently and effectively.

SOLUTIONS FOR ALL

Team iQlance provides creative solutions to small business owners, entreprenuer, SMBs (Small Or Medium Business) and Fortune 5000+

IQLANCE  SERVICES

• Ecommerce Solutions
  • UI/UX Designs
  • CRM

OUR ACHIEVEMENTS

With an experience of more than 7 years in mobile app and website development, we look forward to build something unique and sophisticated for our esteemed clients.

• We deliver 100% Quality Work

2. Small Business Owners
  3. Small and Medium Business
  4. Fortune 500 Companies

Taxi Booking

Application will allow user to book Car and Bike.  Taxi booking solution will be covering food delivery feature too.

On Demand Food Delivery App

Lejoylife allows customer to order food from website and application.

Restaurants in your pocket

Order from your favorite restaurants & track on the go, with the all-new Lejoy app

Taxi App

TAXI APP ( SIMIARL TO UBER)

(1) Driver Profile

(2) Chat with Driver

(3) Drop Reviews

(4) Live Tracking

(5) Online Payment and Cash

Video Sharing App

StringFlix is a social media app that helps people create group videos for events or campaigns across the world, by easily stringing their clips together.Via video group invitations, we are motivating people to become creators and participants of their milestone events for friends or for public causes around the world. StringFlix has a unique, easy, and fun way to make videos!

Features

(2) Location Check In

(3) Lease a car

(4) Invite Friends

(5) Online Payment

One single app through which user can also rent a vehicle or can lease its vehicle for others to use it. Only one of its type which does collaborative function for both i.e. renter and owner of the vehicles respectively . Being cherry on the cake It also gives live tracking to its users .

Canadian dispensaries App

Application facilitates orders for Canadian dispensaries and their customers. It makes ordering cannabis as easy as 1,2,3.

Business material Video

Key Features:-

•Business material Video

•Sharing via email or text

App is an easy to use set of messaging tools. The app automatically formats messages about products and the Foxx Legacy business opportunity.

Trainer Chat Application

(1) Chat

(2) Online Reviews

(3) Fitness Trainer Profile

(4) Client Module Management

Fitness Application helps client to find the trainer for one to one or online Fitness session.  Application allows Trainer to manage all sessions.

Live Tracking Application

(1) GPS Live Tracking

(2) Online Payment

(3) Reviews

TrackUr Application enables clients and worker to get job done.

GPS Based Recycling Application

(1) GEO LOCATION

(2) PAYPAL

VRV allows  manufactures, distributer’s, collectors and consumers of recyclable materials under one mobile application to deter the materials from being landfilled.

Pizza Delivery App

Are you Pizza Lover?

Use Donato's, It shows pizza centres around you.

•Key Features:

•GPS map with pizza centres

•Offers

•Barcode scanning for offers an delivery

Live Tracking Application

Trackur Application enables client to find the worker near to area to fix the issue. With Trackur App client can track the user location soon as s/he accept the job. and Client release the invoice after completion of the work and drop the reviews.

iCutMusic App

PREFERRED CHEER & DANCE TEAM MUSIC PROVIDER BY USA CHEER.

Do you need music cut for your cheer team? Dance team? Maybe a beauty pageant? No matter the occasion, we work with teams big and small to provide the highest quality mixes, at the best value around. We also supply tools and tutorials for cheer music mixers.

BudTender Application

BudTender is a platform, which facilitates mobile orders for dispensaries and their patients. Making ordering medical cannabis as easy as 1,2,3 for patients.

Fitness Trainer Application

Workout Trainer application enables trainer (coach) to track the client's request. It also  helps client to search the Trainer based on profile, reviews and experience. Trainer can also track the Payment, Profit from each client, Total session and many other features.

Invoice Management System Software for Trucking Company

"I give them 10 out of 10."

Jan 2018 - Aug 2018

iQlance Solutions provided development services, building an invoice management system for a delivery company.

Winnipeg, Canada
Balbir M.
President, GSB Trucking

Completed successfully, the project deliverables met expectations and provided all required aspects and features. They managed the project effectively, responding immediately to questions at any time, and providing interesting ideas for progressing the project.

GSB Trucking is a trucking company with 35–40 tractors. We do all general freight and container work delivering freight in town.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

We needed an invoice management system.

They developed our invoice management system software.

I worked with Krunal (IT Consultant/Scrum Master, iQlance Solutions).

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

Krunal reached out to me.

$19,000.

We worked together from January–August 2018.

We were completely satisfied with them and what they delivered. There weren’t any bugs or issues, and they provided everything we needed.

How did iQlance Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

I give them 10 out of 10. Krunal is a good guy—we can reach out to him at any time and he answers right away. We communicated via phone or email.

I’m happy with the software technology. They've given us lots of ideas, and I’ve given them more work as a result of our experience.

I recommend someone hiring them. It will be a good success because they're hard workers. They deliver what they promise and on time.

The service is great.
    I’ve recommended them to friends already.

Web & App Dev for Food Delivery Firm

“The website’s functionality meets all of our expectations. I’d rate them a six out of five.”

June 2018 - Aug. 2018

iQlance Solutions developed a website, iOS app, and Android app to support a delivery service. Once an order is placed and ready for delivery, the system will assign it to the nearest available driver.

Sullivan Guo
Project Manager, LeJoyLife

iQlance Solutions delivered a working website and a set of mobile apps on time and within budget. The team showed professional and responsive customer service. They actively kept the project on schedule with their driven work ethic.

I’m the co-founder and COO at LeJoyLife. Our team of 35-40 employees provides a food delivery service for Asian communities within the Toronto area.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

We needed a development team to help us build our website and mobile app.

We provided a set of requirements and they predesigned a few models for us to choose from. Once we made our pick, their team developed our website and corresponding mobile apps for iOS and Android devices. The system allows users to order, and once the order is ready, it assigns the delivery to a nearby driver.

We finished the actual platform and we’re currently integrating PayPal and Braintree to act as a payment gateway. Following that, we’ll upload the app to the market and officially launch our business. We should be fully live within a week.

I mainly work with a scrum master, but there are about 30–40 people in the background.

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

I found them through a Google search and was impressed by their ratings. We had a cold call followed by an ice-breaker meeting. We liked their company so we chose them for the project.

We spent about $340,000 on this project.

The project lasted from June–August 2018.

They remained on schedule throughout the engagement. We’re satisfied with the website and mobile platforms. The website’s functionality meets all of our expectations. I’d rate them a six out of five.

How did iQlance Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They reply to our emails and answer phone calls without delay.

They’re good.

If a client is looking for an on-demand system, then iQlance Solutions can provide the best solutions. They’re extremely professional.

They take timelines very seriously.
    For the size of the project, the price was reasonable.
    At the beginning of the project, I was worried about their work ethic. As we started working, they were the ones pushing me to finish tasks.

Android & iOS App Dev for Business Booking Platform

"iQlance is the perfect developer; they under promise and over deliver."

June - June 2018

Taking over from two previous agencies that had failed, iQlance Solutions is developing Android and iOS apps that allow users to rent cars, bikes, taxis, and other vehicles.

Founder, Urge
Founder, Urge

iQlance Solutions’ rapid progress on the apps stabilized the project and re-established industry standing. Their responsiveness enables them to fulfill every request quickly and meet deadlines. The team's patient attitude, timely deliveries, and dedication are key to the project's success.

I am the founder of Urge Holdings, which owns shipping, applications, and courier companies around the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

I recently created an app with companies from India and the U.K. I spent a lot of money, but they didn’t accomplish the task. They kept asking for additional time and money. Their strategy was to keep buying more time. We needed a new development partner to salvage the project.

I’d recently purchased 50,000 cars to rent to drivers that work for my company for predetermined periods of time. The Malaysian government chose us to help them because they’d had issues with corruption and governmental change.

iQlance developed an iOS and Android app with multiple service verticals—courier, food, taxi, and bike—from scratch.

I deal directly with their IT consultant and Scrum master. They assigned 50–60 developers to the project.

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

My assistant looked for a provider and found iQlance. I felt like I was wasting my time with the project and was on the verge of giving up. I don't generally speak directly to providers, but iQlance convinced me otherwise.

Since I’m working with the government, I have a deadline to meet. iQlance gave me an estimate and proposed that we break the project into phases. I was skeptical at first, but they proved themselves to be professional.

Their original estimate was $870,000, and I’ve spent $800,000 so far.

We started working with iQlance in June 2018. The project was supposed to wrap up by the end of July 2018, but they completed it by the end of June, way ahead of schedule.

We’re currently working on phase two. It was supposed to be completed in September 2018, but they’ll finish it in August.

They completed all the features we asked for in time. In fact, they gave us more than we requested and even developed their own solutions for the items we forgot. They approached the app from the perspective of its users, tried to understand them, and brought additional value to the product.

We’d been delayed for many months because of my two ex-partner agencies, and the media was watching us. iQlance worked around the clock to deliver my app early, saving me time, money, and effort. They saved my reputation.

How did iQlance Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We use WhatsApp and Skype for communication. They're the best at everything, including communication. I can’t adequately put my appreciation into words.

I run a few companies, so sometimes, I'm late to approve iQlance’s payments, but they don’t make it an issue. It may sound like I’m giving overly positive feedback, but it's my genuine impression.

They're always ahead of time, they aren't primarily interested in money, and they have a personal touch. They acknowledge that I'm dealing with problems unrelated to this project.

I have 17,000 employees, so fact that I took the time to review them confirms that I’m in iQlance’s debt. They’ve proven their effectiveness to me, so I can only say good things about them. iQlance is the perfect developer; they under promise and over deliver.

If you have the budget to work with iQlance, do it. They'll meet your needs precisely if you tell them what to do. They're called “iQlance Solutions” because they deliver solutions and help us with any points we miss.

They’re really fast.
    Or even a 10.

Mobile App Dev for Taxi Booking Platform

“They promptly reply to feedback and consistently provide new ideas to improve our product.”

Feb. - June 2018

iQlance Solutions built and designed an iOS and Android rideshare app. They integrated various features such as OTP and live stream capabilities meant to make the service safer.

California
Founder, Cabyhub

iQlance Solutions communicates well and provides customized solutions to specific industry problems. They pay attention to details to make the best product possible. Tests users love the app and say it’s seamless and easy to use.

I’m the CEO for Cabyhub, a ridesharing platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

Security challenges are a part of our industry, and we needed a way to make rides safer. I needed a partner to make an app that integrated a livestream feed.

We reviewed numerous other platforms and brainstormed ideas for the design and layout of our app. iQlance Solutions then built our iOS and Android apps from scratch and is currently incorporating a live stream feature. They also integrated a one-time password (OTP) feature, which gives both the driver and rider an identical code that they confirm with one another to keep them both safe.

I have one main point of contact, but I also work with their backend, frontend, and design teams.

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

I reached out to numerous developers, but iQlance Solutions was the most skilled and qualified.

I found them on Guru.com’s freelance app developer page.

We’ve spent about $25,000.

We partnered in February 2018. We plan to be finished at the end of this month, June 2018.

I sent the app to my contacts around the world, and they all tested it and said it worked perfectly. They like the feel and how seamless it is.

How did iQlance Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent at communicating and hitting deadlines. We talk via Skype, phone, and email.

I’ve worked with other app developers in the past who weren’t nearly as good as iQlance Solutions. They walked us through every step of the project, and the quality was great. They promptly reply to feedback and consistently provide new ideas to improve our product. They pay attention to details and listen to your concerns, bringing an effective solution to life.

Make sure you know what you want out of the engagement. iQlance Solutions is precise and will be ready to start right away, so have your plan organized.

Overall Score It's been excellent.
    I've already referred them.

Mobile App Dev. for Vehicle Rental Platform

"They really want to work with you as a partner, not just as another customer."

Aug. 2017 - June 2018

iQlance designed and developed a ride sharing application for iOS and Android based off existing wireframes. The company also offered business analysis and advice to assist in large-scale growth.

Founder, Shiftyy Technologies

Initial users have responded positively to the app, specifically praising its UI/UX, simplicity, and aesthetics. Testing has produced little to no bugs as the app is being prepared for imminent launch. iQlance’s communication and business acumen has stood out, helping make the project a success.

I am a co-founder of Shiftyy Technologies. We are a peer-to-peer technology company leveraging the shared economy for vehicle sharing in the taxi industry in New York City.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

We needed assistance building our mobile application based off of existing wireframes.

iQlance designed and developed the app for iOS and Android based off of wireframes and UX/UI specifications that we gave them while also offering business analysis. The app features multiple APIs, including the ability to interact with an OBD (onboard diagnostics) reader that goes into the vehicles used by our company. This will allow for GPS tracking, driver behavior monitoring, and vehicle diagnostics to all be relayed back to the app from the reader. We also have a mobile phone company as a strategic partner with certain specifications that iQlance is helping us to implement.

We work with a business relations manager, their CTO, and two developers.

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

We had been working with them on a previous project when our initial development partner on this one pulled out. iQlance already had experience in the field so we decided to bring them on.

We have spent $700,000–$800,000.

We began working together in August 2017 and plan on launching the app in June 2018.

We have tested the app with customers and given it to some investors, all of who have responded very positively. They have specifically commented on the UI/UX and the app’s simplicity. We have also run it through a variety of tests that have shown no issues with its functionality.

How did iQlance perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been excellent. They are always available to speak and stick closely to timelines. They accomplish tasks quickly and communicate any issues or updates appropriately.

The team’s business sense has stood out to me the most during the project. They are very practical and understand what you are trying to achieve. Beyond that, they go out of their way to look for things to improve. Other vendors I have worked with usually just do exactly what we tell them, while iQlance goes above and beyond to look ahead, make suggestions, and actually improve the product. They really want to work with you as a partner, not just as another customer.

It is important to know what you want on the technical side of things before you begin. For example, we already knew the coding language we wanted the app written in so that it would be scalable in the future. This helps them to get a feel of what you are trying to accomplish and alleviates some major issues that might happen down the road. Use the technology that you think will be best for the future, not just the technology that is the cheapest.

Mobile App Dev for Promotion Platform

"They give great feedback, respond quickly, and work diligently through the entire project."

Jan. 2018 - May 2018

iQlance created an iOS mobile app for casino promotion that enables coupon use and allows users to see current or upcoming events. Additionally, they developed the wireframe and helped build out concepts.

California
Founder, BonusPak

iQlance’s mobile app received positive feedback from people that interacted with it in the development stage. However, due to recent launch, there are no user metrics. iQlance communicated quickly, frequently, and over several different platforms.

I’m the founder of a mobile app for casino marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance?

I used them to develop my mobile app.

The original concept was coupons and referrals, but the focus has shifted a little and is mainly targeted towards casino promotion. I came to iQlance with the overall concepts, features, and key points. I had a few conferences with staff from tech to advisors to solidify the scope.

They developed the wireframe and different concepts. After I decided on one, they edited it and we worked together to polish it and develop the screens and templates we have now.

It’s an iOS app that monitors and analyzes the number of users coming into the facilities, enables users to redeem coupons, and has a calendar feature so users can see current and upcoming events.

I primarily worked with the mobile app developer and went to her with any technical difficulties. We also had an account manager.

How did you come to work with iQlance?

I found them during online research. I had a few meetings with several different mobile app developers about my ideas and iQlance was the best overall in terms of providing information development.

We’ve spent about $12,000.

We worked together January–May 2018. The app launched the end of May.

With the recent release, we don't have user metrics but people that have seen the app in the development stage have had a lot of positive feedback. I feel really good about the app moving forward.

How did iQlance perform from a project management standpoint?

They have very strong communication skills and always got back to me very quickly. We would talk over email or have a short conference call. They give great feedback, respond quickly, and work diligently through the entire project. Additionally, we would use Skype to go over any aspect of the project that needed clarification.

We did most of the project management in a Google Doc. We would mark down when a development milestone was met. Each time, they would send me an updated version and video illustrating the new features.

The most impressive thing is their communication skills. They are very fast to answer any question or make changes until you’re satisfied with the product.

At the beginning of the project, there were some concepts that were lost in communication, but we ironed those out quickly. Overall, I’ve had a very positive experience.

Everyone should come with a solid concept and make sure that it’s clearly defined. After that, just help them guide you through the technical aspects and stay in touch with them to ensure understanding. Then the whole process should go smoothly.

Website and Branding Integration Tool for Job Board Platform

“We were very happy with the website, especially with Krunal’s approach and business acumen.”

Dec. 2011 – Jan. 2012

iQlance built a WordPress site for marketing career events. It displayed presentations and enabled registration. In a second project, they developed a dynamic banner creation tool featuring API integration.

Kallhall, Stockholms Sweden
Marketing Coordinator, CareerBuilder.se

iQlance delivered such strong professionalism and responsive communications that they earned a second project as well as recommendations for additional partnerships. The significant time difference was barely recognizable because they always responded quickly.

I have been in touch with iQlance in two different capacities, mainly for CareerBuilder. I handle marketing for the company in the Nordic region, which is what we’ve mainly been doing with Krunal Vyas [IT Consultant, iQlance Solutions] and his team.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance?

We were running career events in Sweden and needed a site for marketing.

We’ve worked on a few projects with them, the first one being a WordPress events website. The second project was the development of a dynamic banner creation tool featuring an API integration with CareerBuilder.se.

We set up a scope document with the structure and functionality we wanted the website to include. Our in-house designer put together branding guidelines. Then, iQlance sliced up the material and built a full-on website. The site was intended for event promotions. Some of its main functions were displaying the presentations of exhibitors and seminars, sliding content, ticket booking, or registration.

Krunal was our primary point of contact, and we had a team lead and a couple of developers.

How did you come to work with iQlance?

I went on LinkedIn to find a vendor. I put together a brief scope, posted it in a design group, and was contacted by way too many firms. Krunal seemed professional, persistent, and helpful, so he got the business.

The cost of the website was $20,000–$25,000.

We started working with iQlance at the end of 2011. It took them 4–6 weeks to finalize the website. We stayed in contact for other small tasks and projects before giving them the banner tool to develop in 2014.

We were very happy with the website, especially with Krunal’s approach and business acumen. He helped liaise with the development team in order to find a solution no matter what the challenge may have been. Giving them a second project is the best reference we can provide.

How did iQlance perform from a project management standpoint?

We used email and Skype for communication.

We use outsourcers all the time, both before and after working with iQlance. Krunal spearheaded the communication with us, as well as with the development team. We appreciated his quick responses; he seemed to be working 24–7. Since we’re based in Sweden and he was based in India, there was a significant time difference, but it felt like he was working all the time for us. Whenever we needed to make a change or had an issue, they were resolved quickly.

Whenever Krunal was involved (which was most of the time), everything went smoothly. When we were in direct contact with the developers, there were some language barriers. From a communications point of view, we had to be extremely clear in those moments. The developers didn’t necessarily see the nuances of our site.

Having a clear idea of what the end product needs to be and putting that in the scope document is a good idea.

Overall Score I have a great relationship with them, especially with Krunal.
    They were keen on making sure each of our deadlines was met and flagged us if we were in danger of not meeting a deadline.
    Cost was another reason for using an outsourced developer. I have no complaints.
    We were happy with both projects done by iQlance.
    I have recommended them already.

Mobile App for Dispensary Pre-Ordering System

“They stayed on top of their deadlines, were responsive, and communicated well.”

Dec. 2016 - Oct. 2017

iQlance created user-friendly apps for Android and iOS that expedite mobile product ordering and pickup. They also built a corresponding website from scratch.

Founder, Mobile Order Ahead Application Site

All projects were delivered in a timely fashion, pre-market user response has been positive thus far, and investor interest (and money) is on the upswing. They communicate well and respond quickly, but they would do well to better tailor their messaging to the level of expertise of their audience.

We’re developing mobile retail store solutions, such as tying in with point of sale systems, providing stats on purchases, and more. I’m the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with the iQlance?

We needed someone with expertise in app development to build an app for a pre-ordering system.

iQlance held our hands most of the way. We explained what we wanted and they came back to us with a worked out framework. Throughout the process, I took screenshots explaining what exactly we needed.

They built a app that works with Android and iOS and allows users to view stores based on proximity. Once users choose the store closest to them, they can view the online menu, and can customize the features. It also enables them to add items to their cart, view the pre-tax total amount to pay (we don’t accept payments directly through our platform), and set a pickup time, which is the most important thing.

On the backend, the stores can accept or reject the orders based on available inventory. The store can then notify you when your order is ready for pickup and send prompts to your phone regarding feedback.

They also built our website from scratch, and we may have them host our services and run it for it in the future.

I usually dealt with one of three people: their business development person or one of two developers. There were also a lot of people behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with iQlance?

My business partner was referred to them by someone who had worked with them. We talked to them and they seemed very reasonable, so we chose them.

We spent approximately $50,000.

The project started in December 2016 and ended in October 2017.

When we’ve showed the app to our investors, they’ve said that it’s user-friendly and intuitive.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They stayed on top of their deadlines, were responsive, and communicated well. Usually, I used email to send my screenshots, and then we’d discuss them via Skype.

Neither my business partner nor I have a technical background or know the terminology, so there were a few times when having a blueprint of what they needed from us would help us understand and conceptualize everything.

Have someone with more technical background lead the project from your end.

They did everything on time. The timelines were shifted only when we made changes or asked for new things.
    We’re very satisfied with what they delivered, and it’s already helped us raise more money.

Mobile App Work for Marketing Agency

"iQlance...has been really nice to deal with them in terms of their communication skills and availability."

Feb. - July 2017

iQlance developed an app for iOS, Android, and desktop to enable service-based companies to track their work vehicles and workers. iQlance completed the first version of the app, which is currently in testing.

Denver Metro Area
Managing Partner, Marketing Agency

The application met quality standards set by the client’s stakeholders. The iQlance team excels with availability and communication. They were able to work during the client’s business hours and pushed the project forward.

Our business is a multiple-level marketing company doing everything from website design and processing, e-commerce, and app design, build, and management. We also have a fulfillment center. I’m the managing partner.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance?

We had a client that was looking for an app with some specific capabilities, and we needed help building it. Our company is also a minority shareholder in the app.

The app was built for desktop, iOS, and Android. The app’s main purpose is for small to medium-sized service based companies to track their work vehicles and/or workers. It also informs the end client where the worker is and when to expect them. The functions of the app include GPS, messaging, invoicing, accounting, and scheduling. iQlance acted as the developer of the app. We will handle the launch and marketing. The app is currently for the USA market, but it could expand further.

How did you come to work with iQlance?

We use a lot of independent contractors for several of our projects, and IQlance met everything we were looking for. I interviewed several companies, and we decided on iQlance.

How much have you invested with iQlance?

The cost of the project will be approximately $100,000 when it’s completed.

We started working with them in February 2017, and the app is currently functional. We’re about to launch it online, but only for testing.

We are satisfied with the product. We’ve done internal testing, but have not shown it to any focus groups. That will be the next step in our process.

How did iQlance perform from a project management standpoint?

The delay in the project came from our side. IQlance has been on top of everything from the beginning.

What did you find most impressive about iQlance?

It was nice to deal with someone more local since many independent contractors are overseas. IQlance is based in Canada, and it’s been really nice to deal with them in terms of their communication skills and availability. We don’t have to work odd hours to meet their hours. They’re always willing to have Skype calls and reviews whenever we need them. It’s been pleasant to work with them.

Are there any areas iQlance could improve?

We didn’t have any problems with our process.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with iQlance?

My advice is for people working with any outside contractor. Make sure you know exactly what you want. If you can do that, they can work to your specs.

Overall Score I don’t have any complaints about anything they’ve done.
    They’ve never missed a deadline.
    We never had any unannounced or unexpected cost increases even when we changed the scope of work.
    We didn’t give them good design concepts, so what we got was fairly simplified. It’s not as polished as I would like it to be, but that’s not their fault.
    We have already recommended them to folks that are looking for mobile app development that we don’t have the time to take on.

Android Development for Recycling Startup

"With iQlance, I can ask any question, and they will let me know our status."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

iQlance provides mobile app design, development, and consulting for an eco-friendly startup, implementing PayPal and location services. After completing the Android build, they’ll start work on an iOS version.

San Francisco Metro Area
Co-Founder, Voluntary Refund Value

The current sandbox product has demonstrated reliable performance and smooth navigation in initial testing, thanks to iQlance’s technical skills. Their willingness to incorporate feedback and consistent responsiveness continue to boost productivity.

I’m a co-founder of Voluntary Refund Value, which is a startup that created an app to help people recycle. Users place value on things they consider trash and have a certain time to turn in the items. When they do, the money is used for a sweepstake.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance?

We needed someone to build our mobile app.

They do development work, design, and consulting for us. I have a flow chart and tell them what I want, and they develop it. If I can’t figure something out, they have the expertise to resolve my question. They give us a list of what they’re going to complete for Android development. I review their list to make sure there are no changes or errors we need to address. They fix any problems we find. We’re able to give feedback right away and see the app’s progress. We have a payment gateway through PayPal, and they implemented my credentials, which allowed me to do a recycling transaction myself.

I don’t know which technologies they’re using for the app, but the results are pretty good. The app is built for Android now. Once I’m satisfied with this product, they’ll go ahead and make the iOS version.

How did you come to work with iQlance?

I found them on Guru.com. I’m glad I chose to partner with them.

How much have you invested with iQlance?

The project will cost between $10,000 and $25,000 when it’s completed.

We started working together 8 months ago, and the work is ongoing. Programming takes time, but we’re on the right track. You have to be patient and have the right team to get a good result.

We’d like them to join our IT team to resolve any issues we have. I’ve had some friends tell me that the app works very smoothly. I haven’t had any issues with their deliverables, so I’m pretty satisfied. We have the sandbox version for testing, and it works just like I wanted it to.

How did iQlance perform from a project management standpoint?

They respond very quickly. Customers want to know what’s going on. With iQlance, I can ask any question, and they will let me know our status.

Are there any areas iQlance could improve?

I’m just getting used to the app myself, but I can’t think of anything they need to improve.

As long as the customer’s clear about what they want, iQlance can fix any type of issue. I like being proactive, so I make sure I’m clear about my requirements. I give them drawings or flow charts, but I don’t expect them to be mind-readers. They can only do what I ask.

Overall Score I’m really happy with their work.
    I can be picky, so delays are probably more my fault. They generally deliver on time.
    They always stick to the original estimates. Sometimes, after giving us a price, they would review it and actually lower the price by as much as $1,000.
    I’ve recommended them to friends.