Top App Developers

Top Mobile App and Web Development Company in Canada.

iQlance being the quickest growing Top Canadian mobile app development company in Toronto, possesses the team of certified developers, creative designers, product testers who follows Scrum approach to bring your idea into reality through technology.

We believe that the synergy between our customer and technology knowledge would create the best digital solutions that helps the business to achieve their objectives efficiently and effectively.

SOLUTIONS FOR ALL

Team iQlance provides creative solutions to small business owners, entreprenuer, SMBs (Small Or Medium Business) and Fortune 5000+

IQLANCE  SERVICES

• Ecommerce Solutions
  • UI/UX Designs
  • CRM

OUR ACHIEVEMENTS

With an experience of more than 7 years in mobile app and website development, we look forward to build something unique and sophisticated for our esteemed clients.

• We deliver 100% Quality Work
  • 1500+ Projects Delivered
  • 200+ Happy Clients
  • 7+ Years Experience

Toronto, Canada

Entrepreneur Small and Medium Business Fortune 500 Companies

Are you Pet lovers ? Looking to connect with Pet lovers community? Find the best owner in your area... Swap left or right to access the detail.

Local Community App Image

Local Community App

Join the fastest growing action and alternative sports community where people connect, share and adventure together. Mountain bike, rock climb, paddle, surf, run, hike with people in your community.

Looking to build Community based app? ... Lets discuss

On Demand Service/Courier Provider - Canada Image

On Demand Service/Courier Provider - Canada

Need some one to pick your grocery and deliver to your Door? Or Looking for some one to deliver courier to you?.. We have recently implemented perfect solution.

Wanna implement Grocery delivery app? Or On Demand Courier App?  Lets explore your idea.

On Demand Local Temp Toronto Image

On Demand Local Temp Toronto

Are you looking for local experts to fix the issue? Looking for snow removal? Or Looking for electrician?... On Demand Local Temp Toronto is perfect application to find the best professionals near to you..

Wanna implement On Demand app? Lets chat

Online Food Delivery App Image

Online Food Delivery App

Hey !! Are you hungry? ....Looking for all dishes from nearest restaurants.. ADDED online food delivery service will deliver the food at your door.

Wanna build Onlien Food Delivery App? Share your project details.

Taxi Booking Image

Taxi Booking

Application will allow user to book Car and Bike.  Taxi booking solution will be covering food delivery feature too.

Online Food Delivery App Image

Online Food Delivery App

Are you looking for Food Delivery App Solution with Menu Customization??...Lets connect and discuss your Project with our Product Consultant.

On Demand Food Delivery App Image

On Demand Food Delivery App

Lejoylife allows customer to order food from website and application.

Restaurants in your pocket

Order from your favorite restaurants & track on the go, with the all-new Lejoy app

Taxi App  Image

Taxi App

TAXI APP ( SIMIARL TO UBER)

(1) Driver Profile

(2) Chat with Driver

(3) Drop Reviews

(4) Live Tracking

(5) Online Payment and Cash

Video Sharing App Image

Video Sharing App

StringFlix is a social media app that helps people create group videos for events or campaigns across the world, by easily stringing their clips together.Via video group invitations, we are motivating people to become creators and participants of their milestone events for friends or for public causes around the world. StringFlix has a unique, easy, and fun way to make videos!

Features

(2) Location Check In

(3) Lease a car

(4) Invite Friends

(5) Online Payment

One single app through which user can also rent a vehicle or can lease its vehicle for others to use it. Only one of its type which does collaborative function for both i.e. renter and owner of the vehicles respectively . Being cherry on the cake It also gives

live tracking to its users .

Canadian dispensaries App Image

Canadian dispensaries App

Application facilitates orders for Canadian dispensaries and their customers. It makes ordering cannabis as easy as 1,2,3.

Business material Video Image

Business material Video

Key Features:-

•Business material Video

•Sharing via email or text

App is an easy to use set of messaging tools. The app automatically formats messages about products and the Foxx Legacy business opportunity.

Trainer Chat Application Image

Trainer Chat Application

(1) Chat

(2) Online Reviews

(3) Fitness Trainer Profile

(4) Client Module Management

Fitness Application helps client to find the trainer for one to one or online Fitness session.  Application allows Trainer to manage all sessions.

Live Tracking Application Image

Live Tracking Application

(1) GPS Live Tracking

(2) Online Payment

(3) Reviews

TrackUr Application enables clients and worker to get job done.

GPS Based Recycling Application Image

GPS Based Recycling Application

(1) GEO LOCATION

(2) PAYPAL

VRV allows  manufactures, distributer’s, collectors and consumers of recyclable materials under one mobile application to deter the materials from being landfilled.

Pizza Delivery App Image

Pizza Delivery App

Are you Pizza Lover?

Use Donato's, It shows pizza centres around you.

•Key Features:

•GPS map with pizza centres

•Offers

•Barcode scanning for offers an delivery

Live Tracking Application Image

Live Tracking Application

Trackur Application enables client to find the worker near to area to fix the issue. With Trackur App client can track the user location soon as s/he accept the job. and Client release the invoice after completion of the work and drop the reviews.

iCutMusic App Image

iCutMusic App

PREFERRED CHEER & DANCE TEAM MUSIC PROVIDER BY USA CHEER.

Do you need music cut for your cheer team? Dance team? Maybe a beauty pageant? No matter the occasion, we work with teams big and small to provide the highest quality mixes, at the best value around. We also supply tools and tutorials for cheer music mixers.

BudTender Application Image

BudTender Application

BudTender is a platform, which facilitates mobile orders for dispensaries and their patients. Making ordering medical cannabis as easy as 1,2,3 for patients.

Fitness Trainer Application Image

Fitness Trainer Application

Workout Trainer application enables trainer (coach) to track the client's request. It also  helps client to search the Trainer based on profile, reviews and experience. Trainer can also track the Payment, Profit from each client, Total session and many other features.

App Development for Animal Owner Social Network

"iQlance Solutions also valued my feedback."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

iQlance Solutions developed an iOS and Android application that acts as a social networking platform for animal lovers. The team integrated a Shopify store for a clothing brand within the app.

Victoria, Canada
Andy Burke
Owner, Doggy Dates

The intuitive and user-friendly application will be ready for launch soon. iQlance Solutions exceeded expectations, delivering a friendly and quality service. Their team is full of responsive and patient workers. Customers can expect a reasonable price and positive engagement.

I’m the owner of Doggy Dates, a social networking app for animal lovers. The app allows them to meet, communicate, and follow other animal owners in their geographical region.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

I first had an idea for a clothing line and then realized if I needed a home base for everyone that it had to be a social media platform. I could directly market the clothing line within the app. I felt that would be the future of our brand since people love sharing content about animals. The only issue was that I didn’t know how to build an application.

The idea started as a clothing line that would donate sales to animal rescues. I started a Shopify store that I marketed on Facebook. It got lost with all of the other brands. When I first reached out to iQlance Solutions, I had a full product catalog and Shopify page ready to go. They took my theme and other branding elements and turned it into a full-fledged app for iOS and Android. It integrates with the Shopify platform.

Krunal (IT Consultant & Scrum master, iQlance Solutions) is our main point of contact who is based in Western Canada. Throughout, I’ve had two team leads that changed positions.

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

I started my search with local app companies and received pretty high quotes. Then I looked at companies in Silicon Valley where the prices were even higher. When thinking about offshore companies, I felt that there would be a strong language barrier. Communication would be even harder because while I knew what I wanted, I didn’t know the terminology.

I found iQlance Solutions on a Clutch review page and reached out to them because of their affordable price. The cost in that region compared to where I’m based is much more reasonable. When meeting Krunal, we found that we could easily understand each other. He would be able to take my ideas that I had a tough time describing and turn them into milestones.

I’ve invested around $28,000 so far.

Our engagement with iQlance Solutions began in March 2018.

Their work has been a huge game-changer. I feel like I landed at a great company, and am happy with everything so far. Because of financial reasons, I’ve had to put the project on hold a few times, but we’re getting close to having a finished product.

I’m excited about it. The app is intuitive and will be easy for users to navigate. Down the road, I envision the app being a home base for users and a marketing tool for the clothing business. While advertising on Facebook, I got lost in the traffic before realizing that people would love to engage in a social media platform.

How did iQlance Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management style was excellent. With each milestone, they’ve come in on time. If I write to them, they respond right away. The full team is based in India, but Krunal writes back in a few hours. Communication has been great. Emails are easy to understand. I would work with iQlance Solutions again.

Their team was willing to negotiate on the price because they understood that I was just one person. They’re sympathetic and patient when they need to be. Even when I asked them a second time, they still took the time to help me. iQlance Solutions also valued my feedback. They showed me everything every step of the way. If I had small changes, they would make them.

For communication, we either speak on the phone or over email. I want more face-to-face interaction through a Skype call or meeting with Krunal. They haven’t done anything wrong; we just haven’t gotten that far.

I would recommend watching more YouTube or instructional videos about app development. I jumped into the process prematurely and would’ve liked to understand the flow and architecture better. I want to become more familiar with the industry before hiring another company.

Design & Dev Support for Software Testing Company

"I really like their transparency and clear communication."

July 2019 - Ongoing

iQlance Solutions supports efforts in designing a framework and developing an automation tool. They’ve delivered a proof-of-concept and are continuing to deliver customized reports.

Aki Fen
Founder, Zast QA

Based on the work delivered thus far, iQlance Solutions has met expectations. Producing quality work and delivering products on time, their team continues to be a reliable partner. Their clarity around timelines and project requirements have been appreciated.

I’m the founder of Zast QA. We are a young and dynamic software testing company that does QA and automation work. Our main company is based in Winnipeg.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

We were facing difficulties designing our framework, so we were looking for a solution for that as well as for the architecture.

iQlance Solutions was able to nail down our problem, and they are providing us with a solution for our automation framework and architecture. They designed the automation framework from scratch using our requirements. Their team has helped us build customized reports which allow us to easily figure out our data and different metrics. They worked with Java technologies and WebDriver to design the tool. They get the data from MySQL and they’ve also integrated the automated reporting tool.

There are four engineers that have worked on this tool, in addition to the project manager.

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

I found iQlance Solutions through Google. A friend of mine had also worked with them and recommended I use them. They demonstrated some proof-of-concept (POC) work which gave us the assurance that they would definitely be able to help us.

The project cost will be around $11,500 CAN (approximately $8,700 USD).

We began working with iQlance Solutions in July 2019 and the engagement is ongoing. We plan for it to be a six-month project with different phases.

iQlance Solutions just completed the POC, delivering a small portion of the module. We’re really happy with their progress so far. The quality is excellent and the product was delivered on time.

How did iQlance Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very professional. Communication between our teams has been fabulous and they send us regular reports. They’ve met our budget expectations, too.

I really like their transparency and clear communication. They are open about the number of people working on the project and we can directly discuss the requirements with their engineers. They follow more of an agile methodology which has been perfect for us. Their suggestions have been really helpful for us to mitigate our needs and requirements.

No, they’re doing things better than other companies.

They have an amazing bunch of people and understand the concepts very quickly. Overall it has been a good experience so far, so I would definitely recommend others use them.

Overall Score The collaboration with the development team has been amazing and I highly recommend them for future projects.
    They’ve been meeting our expectations.

iOS Development for Farmers' Marketplace App

"We lost our money to iQlance and time. iQlance has hurt our business."

1.5
1.5
2.5
0.5

Feb. 2018 - July 2019

Using provided wireframes for the UI, iQlance Solutions was tasked with building out an iOS app for a farmers' marketplace app. They were responsible for the frontend coding as well as building the backend.

West Bloomfield, Michigan
Jibin Thomas
Co-Founder & COO, Kuwinga Inc.

After nearly a year and half, the app was non-functional, causing severe setbacks in the launch and marketing schedule as well as financial loss. A third-party tech firm also confirmed that the code was unworkable and needed to be redone. Taxing communication barriers ultimately doomed the project.

Our company is a marketplace for farmers and food producers to post and sell their produce directly to consumers. Consumers can buy produce directly through our mobile platform from local farmers or producers.

For what projects/services did your company hire iQlance Solutions?

We hired iQlance to develop just the iOS mobile application for the Yeeld marketplace. We wanted iQlance to create the app (front end coding and backend). Our company provided ALL the UI and design of the app.

1. We expected a working app to provide to users 2. We expected to launch by the summer of 2018

We read some reviews of iQlance and also looked at their website. We spoke with Krunal also.

iQlance provided us with a non-working mobile application which we had to completely restart from the beginning.

Our team had 2 (me and my business partner who created the work flow and UI design of the app). iQlance team included Krunal Vyas who was the intermediary between our team and the development team in India. In India, the team consisted of 3 people. People were being switched out at different times.

We lost our money to iQlance, energy and time. iQlance has hurt our business severely. We had to completely restart our project from scratch.

The project was not managed well at all. My business partner and I were taken advantage of. We had many days and weeks when we just hoped we could even get a response back from the iQlance team.

Their ability to promise and make us believe that they will deliver.

We are writing this review after losing money, time and energy working with iQlance Solutions. We got in contact with IQlance Solutions in January of 2018. Krunal Vyas agreed to take on our project of building an iOS app for us.

Our contract (which took a while to get after a few requests) was very poorly done and didn’t even have a signature on it, so we held the next payment till we got Krunal’s signature on for some peace of mind. The app was roughly supposed to take 8 weeks to develop. We provided all of the UI and design, IQlance was solely responsible for the front end code and back end.

1 year and 5 months later, we are still left with a broken (non functioning app) which we cannot give to users. Our launch date and marketing plans had to be pushed back every month since September of 2018.

We faced lots of difficulty in communicating and getting our point across to the team due to the language barrier. We had to verbalize, draw, write and make videos for changes we needed to make so that the iQlance team can understand us, but still it was lacking. Each time I called Krunal, because he had our money already, he chose not listen to our requests.

After months of struggling with the iQlance team, it became evident that they cannot complete the app (they could not successfully implement our payment method) and our app kept crashing. We unfortunately had to give up on iQlance also, the code we received from them is not useful.

We got 3 different developers (2 friends and another successful IT company) to look at the code and each of them told us separately that the code cannot be worked with.

We lost our money to iQlance and time. iQlance has hurt our business. Please look into iQlance on LinkedIn and notice that all their reviews and blog posts are done by Krunal (the owner) himself. We researched the apps they previously built and found out that none of them exist. I am writing this review so that you can know what you are getting into when deciding to working with iQlance Solutions.

1.0
Overall Score 1 because they will give you hope at the beginning.
    It took time and frustration to schedule meetings.
    The cost was affordable but the delivery was disappointing.
    They atleast got the front end correctly coded as we provided the UI and design.
    .5, we are writing this review because after much consideration, we felt its not fair to others in the future if we do not leave an honest review.

Mobile App Dev for Gig Workers Payment Platform

"iQlance Solutions has been a big part of why we've been successful."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Working with provided mock-ups, iQlance Solutions developed a mobile app to consolidate payments for gig workers. They used React Native to build Android and iOS platforms that connect to an existing backend.

Product Manager, Gig Workers Payment Platform

iQlance fulfilled all scope requirements and are advancing into the next phase of development. The team’s communication approach succeeds in preventing overlapping voices while ensuring thorough conversations. The engagement benefits from an active and experienced CTO.

I am a product manager of a startup that provides payroll services to gig workers.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

We’ve been looking to create a payment solution for people in the gig economy. Those workers are typically doing service work online—copywriting, graphic design, or web development tasks, for example—and they are paid from different sources. It can be a bit of a hassle to collect all of those payments. We hoped to create a simple service where those workers could consolidate all of those financial transactions. We hired iQlance Solutions to develop our application to serve as that platform.

We provided iQlance Solutions with design mock-ups of the application. As the project advanced, their team became more involved in the design process—making suggestions and helping to plan. We relied on iQlance Solutions to facilitate the development process using React Native for Android and iOS products, which connect to the backend we’ve developed in-house.

I work primarily with Krunal (Scrum Master/IT Consultant, iQlance Solutions) and the CTO.

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

This is our third iteration of the project. Our work with a prior developer was not worthwhile. We sunk quite a bit of money into it, and we didn’t get the return we were looking for. I contacted five or six companies on Upwork, but I connected well with Krunal because he has an office in Toronto, where I’m located. I was comfortable knowing that I’d have someone local to speak with.

To date, we’ve spent about $45,000 CAD (approximately $33,900 USD).

Our engagement began in March 2018 and remains ongoing. We’ve completed the first phase of our project, and we’ve started to scope out the second phase.

They’ve fulfilled all requirements of the original scope of the project we hired them for. The app is functional and connects with our backend system. iQlance Solutions has been a big part of why we've been successful.

How did iQlance perform from a project management standpoint?

Every project has its bumps, but we’ve worked well together. It helps that iQlance Solutions is open and willing to hear about our challenges as well as communicate their own. They’re always ready to have a group call to discuss what’s needed to make a successful project. Our communication and our flow on the project has been fantastic.

I appreciate the structure of their business. The CTO is experienced and able to mentor the India-based development team while also serving as the primary source of technological information. At the same time, Krunal serves as the project manager from Toronto. They have an effective system to ensure there aren’t too many voices in the room, but everybody’s voice is heard.

I’ve encouraged them to be more transparent in their documentation—their agile plan and the retrospectives of their sprints, for example.

Communication is key. It’s critical to have a steady flow of conversation regularly.

I've already recommended them.

Web Redesign & Logo for Driving School

“Having access to a firm like them is great for people like myself who aren’t tech savvy.”

Sep. 2018 - Jan. 2019

iQlance Solutions rebuilt a website from the ground up. Their efforts included designing a new frontend interface and various branding materials. They led both the ideation and implementation process.

Sudhir Patel
Owner, All City Driving School

iQlance Solutions delivered a high-quality website that users appreciate. An aesthetically pleasing UI/UX attracts customers and exudes professionalism. They worked hard to complete the project quickly and inexpensively. By allocating a single contact, they facilitate a personalized experience.

I’m the owner of All City Driving School. We teach customers how to drive so they can get their licenses.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

We needed an experienced firm to redesign our website.

iQlance Solutions revamped our previously outdated website and made more accessible to different platforms. We described the type of content we wanted, and they ran with the project from there. They rebuilt the site from top to bottom using PHP and other technologies. That process involved designing a new company logo and other brand materials.

The finished site features links to quizzes, outlines, and other educational driving content. Our contact information is prominently displayed so that potential students can get in touch with us as quickly as possible. The entire interface is highly intuitive.

They had multiple people assigned to our account, but their IT consultant/scrum master was our primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

They were referred to me by a former student of the school.

We spent nearly $6,000.

This project took place from September 2018–January 2019.

The new website went live earlier this month, so it’s difficult for me to provide detailed metrics. But we’re satisfied with the feedback we’ve received thus far. People are certainly impressed with the site’s appearance.

How did iQlance Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

iQlance Solutions delivered everything we’ve asked for, so I can’t complain. By talking over the phone or email each other, we communicated what was needed and they put it together. We worked through each challenge as it occurred. Overall, it was a productive experience.

They’re exceptional at what they do. Having access to a firm like them is great for people like myself who aren’t tech savvy.

No. I enjoyed working with them.

Start the project with a vision of the final product. Communicate the parameters, and they’ll handle the rest.

They completed the project as soon as they could.
    They delivered exactly what we wanted.
    I had a great experience, so I hope others would have the same.

Invoice Management System Software for Trucking Company

"I give them 10 out of 10."

Jan 2018 - Aug 2018

iQlance Solutions provided development services, building an invoice management system for a delivery company.

Balbir M.
President, GSB Trucking

Completed successfully, the project deliverables met expectations and provided all required aspects and features. They managed the project effectively, responding immediately to questions at any time, and providing interesting ideas for progressing the project.

GSB Trucking is a trucking company with 35–40 tractors. We do all general freight and container work delivering freight in town.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

We needed an invoice management system.

They developed our invoice management system software.

I worked with Krunal (IT Consultant/Scrum Master, iQlance Solutions).

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

Krunal reached out to me.

$19,000.

We worked together from January–August 2018.

We were completely satisfied with them and what they delivered. There weren’t any bugs or issues, and they provided everything we needed.

How did iQlance Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

I give them 10 out of 10. Krunal is a good guy—we can reach out to him at any time and he answers right away. We communicated via phone or email.

I’m happy with the software technology. They've given us lots of ideas, and I’ve given them more work as a result of our experience.

I recommend someone hiring them. It will be a good success because they're hard workers. They deliver what they promise and on time.

The service is great.
    I’ve recommended them to friends already.

Web & App Dev for Food Delivery Firm

“The website’s functionality meets all of our expectations. I’d rate them a six out of five.”

June 2018 - Aug. 2018

iQlance Solutions developed a website, iOS app, and Android app to support a delivery service. Once an order is placed and ready for delivery, the system will assign it to the nearest available driver.

Toronto, Canada
Sullivan Guo
Project Manager, LeJoyLife

iQlance Solutions delivered a working website and a set of mobile apps on time and within budget. The team showed professional and responsive customer service. They actively kept the project on schedule with their driven work ethic.

I’m the co-founder and COO at LeJoyLife. Our team of 35-40 employees provides a food delivery service for Asian communities within the Toronto area.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

We needed a development team to help us build our website and mobile app.

We provided a set of requirements and they predesigned a few models for us to choose from. Once we made our pick, their team developed our website and corresponding mobile apps for iOS and Android devices. The system allows users to order, and once the order is ready, it assigns the delivery to a nearby driver.

We finished the actual platform and we’re currently integrating PayPal and Braintree to act as a payment gateway. Following that, we’ll upload the app to the market and officially launch our business. We should be fully live within a week.

I mainly work with a scrum master, but there are about 30–40 people in the background.

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

I found them through a Google search and was impressed by their ratings. We had a cold call followed by an ice-breaker meeting. We liked their company so we chose them for the project.

We spent about $340,000 on this project.

The project lasted from June–August 2018.

They remained on schedule throughout the engagement. We’re satisfied with the website and mobile platforms. The website’s functionality meets all of our expectations. I’d rate them a six out of five.

How did iQlance Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They reply to our emails and answer phone calls without delay.

They’re good.

If a client is looking for an on-demand system, then iQlance Solutions can provide the best solutions. They’re extremely professional.

They take timelines very seriously.
    For the size of the project, the price was reasonable.
    At the beginning of the project, I was worried about their work ethic. As we started working, they were the ones pushing me to finish tasks.

Android & iOS App Dev for Business Booking Platform

"iQlance is the perfect developer; they under promise and over deliver."

June - June 2018

Taking over from two previous agencies that had failed, iQlance Solutions is developing Android and iOS apps that allow users to rent cars, bikes, taxis, and other vehicles.

Founder, Urge
Founder, Urge

iQlance Solutions’ rapid progress on the apps stabilized the project and re-established industry standing. Their responsiveness enables them to fulfill every request quickly and meet deadlines. The team's patient attitude, timely deliveries, and dedication are key to the project's success.

I am the founder of Urge Holdings, which owns shipping, applications, and courier companies around the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

I recently created an app with companies from India and the U.K. I spent a lot of money, but they didn’t accomplish the task. They kept asking for additional time and money. Their strategy was to keep buying more time. We needed a new development partner to salvage the project.

I’d recently purchased 50,000 cars to rent to drivers that work for my company for predetermined periods of time. The Malaysian government chose us to help them because they’d had issues with corruption and governmental change.

iQlance developed an iOS and Android app with multiple service verticals—courier, food, taxi, and bike—from scratch.

I deal directly with their IT consultant and Scrum master. They assigned 50–60 developers to the project.

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

My assistant looked for a provider and found iQlance. I felt like I was wasting my time with the project and was on the verge of giving up. I don't generally speak directly to providers, but iQlance convinced me otherwise.

Since I’m working with the government, I have a deadline to meet. iQlance gave me an estimate and proposed that we break the project into phases. I was skeptical at first, but they proved themselves to be professional.

Their original estimate was $870,000, and I’ve spent $800,000 so far.

We started working with iQlance in June 2018. The project was supposed to wrap up by the end of July 2018, but they completed it by the end of June, way ahead of schedule.

We’re currently working on phase two. It was supposed to be completed in September 2018, but they’ll finish it in August.

They completed all the features we asked for in time. In fact, they gave us more than we requested and even developed their own solutions for the items we forgot. They approached the app from the perspective of its users, tried to understand them, and brought additional value to the product.

We’d been delayed for many months because of my two ex-partner agencies, and the media was watching us. iQlance worked around the clock to deliver my app early, saving me time, money, and effort. They saved my reputation.

How did iQlance Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We use WhatsApp and Skype for communication. They're the best at everything, including communication. I can’t adequately put my appreciation into words.

I run a few companies, so sometimes, I'm late to approve iQlance’s payments, but they don’t make it an issue. It may sound like I’m giving overly positive feedback, but it's my genuine impression.

They're always ahead of time, they aren't primarily interested in money, and they have a personal touch. They acknowledge that I'm dealing with problems unrelated to this project.

I have 17,000 employees, so fact that I took the time to review them confirms that I’m in iQlance’s debt. They’ve proven their effectiveness to me, so I can only say good things about them. iQlance is the perfect developer; they under promise and over deliver.

If you have the budget to work with iQlance, do it. They'll meet your needs precisely if you tell them what to do. They're called “iQlance Solutions” because they deliver solutions and help us with any points we miss.

They’re really fast.
    Or even a 10.

Mobile App Dev for Taxi Booking Platform

“They promptly reply to feedback and consistently provide new ideas to improve our product.”

Feb. - June 2018

iQlance Solutions built and designed an iOS and Android rideshare app. They integrated various features such as OTP and live stream capabilities meant to make the service safer.

California
Founder, Cabyhub

iQlance Solutions communicates well and provides customized solutions to specific industry problems. They pay attention to details to make the best product possible. Tests users love the app and say it’s seamless and easy to use.

I’m the CEO for Cabyhub, a ridesharing platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

Security challenges are a part of our industry, and we needed a way to make rides safer. I needed a partner to make an app that integrated a livestream feed.

We reviewed numerous other platforms and brainstormed ideas for the design and layout of our app. iQlance Solutions then built our iOS and Android apps from scratch and is currently incorporating a live stream feature. They also integrated a one-time password (OTP) feature, which gives both the driver and rider an identical code that they confirm with one another to keep them both safe.

I have one main point of contact, but I also work with their backend, frontend, and design teams.

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

I reached out to numerous developers, but iQlance Solutions was the most skilled and qualified.

I found them on Guru.com’s freelance app developer page.

We’ve spent about $25,000.

We partnered in February 2018. We plan to be finished at the end of this month, June 2018.

I sent the app to my contacts around the world, and they all tested it and said it worked perfectly. They like the feel and how seamless it is.

How did iQlance Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent at communicating and hitting deadlines. We talk via Skype, phone, and email.

I’ve worked with other app developers in the past who weren’t nearly as good as iQlance Solutions. They walked us through every step of the project, and the quality was great. They promptly reply to feedback and consistently provide new ideas to improve our product. They pay attention to details and listen to your concerns, bringing an effective solution to life.

Make sure you know what you want out of the engagement. iQlance Solutions is precise and will be ready to start right away, so have your plan organized.

Overall Score It's been excellent.
    I've already referred them.

Mobile App Dev. for Vehicle Rental Platform

"They really want to work with you as a partner, not just as another customer."

Aug. 2017 - June 2018

iQlance designed and developed a ride sharing application for iOS and Android based off existing wireframes. The company also offered business analysis and advice to assist in large-scale growth.

Founder, Shiftyy Technologies

Initial users have responded positively to the app, specifically praising its UI/UX, simplicity, and aesthetics. Testing has produced little to no bugs as the app is being prepared for imminent launch. iQlance’s communication and business acumen has stood out, helping make the project a success.

I am a co-founder of Shiftyy Technologies. We are a peer-to-peer technology company leveraging the shared economy for vehicle sharing in the taxi industry in New York City.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

We needed assistance building our mobile application based off of existing wireframes.

iQlance designed and developed the app for iOS and Android based off of wireframes and UX/UI specifications that we gave them while also offering business analysis. The app features multiple APIs, including the ability to interact with an OBD (onboard diagnostics) reader that goes into the vehicles used by our company. This will allow for GPS tracking, driver behavior monitoring, and vehicle diagnostics to all be relayed back to the app from the reader. We also have a mobile phone company as a strategic partner with certain specifications that iQlance is helping us to implement.

We work with a business relations manager, their CTO, and two developers.

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

We had been working with them on a previous project when our initial development partner on this one pulled out. iQlance already had experience in the field so we decided to bring them on.

We have spent $700,000–$800,000.

We began working together in August 2017 and plan on launching the app in June 2018.

We have tested the app with customers and given it to some investors, all of who have responded very positively. They have specifically commented on the UI/UX and the app’s simplicity. We have also run it through a variety of tests that have shown no issues with its functionality.

How did iQlance perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been excellent. They are always available to speak and stick closely to timelines. They accomplish tasks quickly and communicate any issues or updates appropriately.

The team’s business sense has stood out to me the most during the project. They are very practical and understand what you are trying to achieve. Beyond that, they go out of their way to look for things to improve. Other vendors I have worked with usually just do exactly what we tell them, while iQlance goes above and beyond to look ahead, make suggestions, and actually improve the product. They really want to work with you as a partner, not just as another customer.

It is important to know what you want on the technical side of things before you begin. For example, we already knew the coding language we wanted the app written in so that it would be scalable in the future. This helps them to get a feel of what you are trying to accomplish and alleviates some major issues that might happen down the road. Use the technology that you think will be best for the future, not just the technology that is the cheapest.