Top App Development Company

GOLD VERIFIED

Top Mobile App and Web Development Company

iQlance being the quickest growing Top mobile app development company in Toronto, possesses the team of certified developers, creative designers, product testers who follows Scrum approach to bring your idea into reality through technology.

We believe that the synergy between our customer and technology knowledge would create the best digital solutions that helps the business to achieve their objectives efficiently and effectively.

SOLUTIONS FOR ALL

Team iQlance provides creative solutions to small business owners, entreprenuer, SMBs (Small Or Medium Business) and Fortune 5000+

IQLANCE SERVICES

• UI/UX Designs
  • CRM
  • Business Software Development

OUR ACHIEVEMENTS

With an experience of more than 7 years in mobile app and website development, we look forward to build something unique and sophisticated for our esteemed clients.

• We deliver 100% Quality Work
  • 1500+ Projects Delivered
  • 200+ Happy Clients
  • 7+ Years Experience

For more information, connect with us on Skype: live:iqlancesolutions

Or

New York City, NY 10038

Entrepreneur Small and Medium Business Fortune 500 Companies

Social Networking App Solutions Image

Social Networking App Solutions

You can join the growing sports community, where people can connect, have a fun, share and adventure together.

(1) Group Chat

CONTACT US on

Or SKYPE: live:iqlancesolutions

Food Pickup Mobile and Tablet Solutions Image

Food Pickup Mobile and Tablet Solutions

Order your favourite dishes ahead for pick up.  Through applicaiton you can preorder your meal, favourite food and get a notification once is ready to pick up.

(1) Tablet Solutions

contact us on [email protected]

Or Skype: live:iqlancesolutions

Beer Delivery App Image

Beer Delivery App

Shop multiple beer and alcohol from nearest store.  You can find best deals and place an order to get delivered at door.

(1) Deals

(2) Set as a Favourite

(3) View Popular Brands

(4) Order & Payment

(5) Order Confirmation and Delivery

(6) Review

(7) GPS Location

Are you a fitness trainer? wanna manage all client's schedules, sessions and time? Team iQlance has designed perfect solutions.

We have designed the application with Calendar Feature, Chat, Online Session, Set Reminder and many other features. Perfect Solutions for Fitness Trainers...

Are you looking for similar solutions?

Lets connect on Skype or share details on

Skype:  live:iqlancesolutions

Pet Social Networking App: Client Feedback 10 Out of 10

Its very important to choose right app development partner, who can not only work as a developer, but as a real Technical Partner. We are pleased to be part of creative and meaningful product development of Pet Social Networking App. Team iQlance supported client from Application concept, Analysis, designing, development and release on Play store and Apple Store... Of course Quality Assurance :) You gotta creative idea? Wanna

know how can we bring your idea into reality. Lets discuss Share details on [email protected] Or Skype: live:iqlancesolutions

Ride Hailing App Solutions USA & Nigeria

Team iQlance has successfully launched Ride Hailing App Solutions with all key features.

(1) Live Tracking and Streaming Solutions

(2) Payment Management

(3) User Management

(4)Driver Tips, Ride Assign

and Many more...

For more details please contact us on

Or

Skype: live:iqlancesolutions

Online Food Delivery App

Application will allow users to search the best dishes/food from best reastaurants in Toronto.  User can customize, pay through Wallet, add referrale and get deals from restauarnts too.

"Online Food Delivery App"

Lets connect with us to Build your next great idea.

Are you Pet lovers ? Looking to connect with Pet lovers community? Find the best owner in your area... Swap left or right to access the detail.

Local Community App Image

Local Community App

Join the fastest growing action and alternative sports community where people connect, share and adventure together. Mountain bike, rock climb, paddle, surf, run, hike with people in your community.

Looking to build Community based app? ... Lets discuss

On-demand Service Application Image

On-demand Service Application

Application is an on-demand mobile service platform that allow users to service provider to do business together.

Service User just needs to click and post the Job request and system will automatically notifiy recommeded providers.

Find best Professionals from Window cleaners, Snow removals, Finishing the basement and many more.....

Hey.... Are you looking for On-demand app solutions?

Lets connect and discuss your great idea with us.
On Demand Service/Courier Provider - Canada Image

On Demand Service/Courier Provider - Canada

Need some one to pick your grocery and deliver to your Door? Or Looking for some one to deliver courier to you?.. We have recently implemented perfect solution.

Wanna implement Grocery delivery app? Or On Demand Courier App?  Lets explore your idea.

On Demand Local Temp Toronto Image

On Demand Local Temp Toronto

Are you looking for local experts to fix the issue? Looking for snow removal? Or Looking for electrician?... On Demand Local Temp Toronto is perfect application to find the best professionals near to you..

Wanna implement On Demand app? Lets chat

Online Food Delivery App

Hey !! Are you hungry? ....Looking for all dishes from nearest restaurants.. ADDED online food delivery service will deliver the food at your door.

Wanna build Onlien Food Delivery App? Share your project details.

Taxi Booking Image

Taxi Booking

Application will allow user to book Car and Bike.  Taxi booking solution will be covering food delivery feature too.

Taxi Booking App Image

Taxi Booking App

Hey !!!

Are you looking for application similar to Uber or Lyft.  Lets connect and dicuss your idea.

We have already implemented application similar to Uber/Lyft with the  features of GPS Tracking, Wallet Payment, Review, Reschedule, Future Schedule, Admin Panel, Online Payment and many more...

#Taxi Booking App Solutions"

Let's bring your idea into reality.

Online Food Delivery App

Are you looking for Food Delivery App Solution with Menu Customization??...Lets connect and discuss your Project with our Product Consultant.

On Demand Food Delivery App Image

On Demand Food Delivery App

Lejoylife allows customer to order food from website and application.

Restaurants in your pocket

Order from your favorite restaurants & track on the go, with the all-new Lejoy app

Taxi App Image

Taxi App

TAXI APP ( SIMIARL TO UBER)

(1) Driver Profile

(2) Chat with Driver

(3) Drop Reviews

(4) Live Tracking

(5) Online Payment and Cash

Video Sharing App Image

Video Sharing App

StringFlix is a social media app that helps people create group videos for events or campaigns across the world, by easily stringing their clips together.Via video group invitations, we are motivating people to become creators and participants of their milestone events for friends or for public causes around the world. StringFlix has a unique, easy, and fun way to make videos!

Features

(2) Location Check In

(3) Lease a car

(4) Invite Friends

(5) Online Payment

One single app through which user can also rent a vehicle or can lease its vehicle for others to use it. Only one of its type which does collaborative function for both i.e. renter and owner of the vehicles respectively . Being cherry on the cake It also gives

live tracking to its users .

Canadian dispensaries App Image

Canadian dispensaries App

Application facilitates orders for Canadian dispensaries and their customers. It makes ordering cannabis as easy as 1,2,3.

Business material Video Image

Business material Video

Key Features:-

•Business material Video

•Sharing via email or text

App is an easy to use set of messaging tools. The app automatically formats messages about products and the Foxx Legacy business opportunity.

Trainer Chat Application Image

Trainer Chat Application

(1) Chat

(2) Online Reviews

(3) Fitness Trainer Profile

(4) Client Module Management

Fitness Application helps client to find the trainer for one to one or online Fitness session.  Application allows Trainer to manage all sessions.

Live Tracking Application Image

Live Tracking Application

(1) GPS Live Tracking

(2) Online Payment

(3) Reviews

TrackUr Application enables clients and worker to get job done.

GPS Based Recycling Application Image

GPS Based Recycling Application

(1) GEO LOCATION

(2) PAYPAL

VRV allows  manufactures, distributer’s, collectors and consumers of recyclable materials under one mobile application to deter the materials from being landfilled.

Pizza Delivery App Image

Pizza Delivery App

Are you Pizza Lover?

Use Donato's, It shows pizza centres around you.

•Key Features:

•GPS map with pizza centres

•Offers

•Barcode scanning for offers an delivery

Live Tracking Application Image

Live Tracking Application

Trackur Application enables client to find the worker near to area to fix the issue. With Trackur App client can track the user location soon as s/he accept the job. and Client release the invoice after completion of the work and drop the reviews.

iCutMusic App Image

iCutMusic App

PREFERRED CHEER & DANCE TEAM MUSIC PROVIDER BY USA CHEER.

Do you need music cut for your cheer team? Dance team? Maybe a beauty pageant? No matter the occasion, we work with teams big and small to provide the highest quality mixes, at the best value around. We also supply tools and tutorials for cheer music mixers.

BudTender Application Image

BudTender Application

BudTender is a platform, which facilitates mobile orders for dispensaries and their patients. Making ordering medical cannabis as easy as 1,2,3 for patients.

Fitness Trainer Application Image

Fitness Trainer Application

Workout Trainer application enables trainer (coach) to track the client's request. It also  helps client to search the Trainer based on profile, reviews and experience. Trainer can also track the Payment, Profit from each client, Total session and many other features.

Mobile App Development for Real Estate Company

“They’ve handled every situation professionally and politely, and they’ve done everything they promised.”

Jan. 2019 - April 2020

iQlance Solutions used Node.js to build a platform that helps manage staffing for a real estate brokerage.

Partner, Real Estate Company

The platform is up and running without issues. iQlance Solutions met each milestone, delivered on time, and worked quickly to resolve issues as they came up. They communicated with their partners regularly, creating a seamless workflow across the two teams.

I’m the owner of a real estate brokerage.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

They built our internal software system.

iQlance Solutions developed the platform we use for staffing management, scheduling, and so on. It has a notification system. The backend was built in Node.js.

I believe there were 6–7 people from iQlance involved, including designers and developers.

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

I approached a number of companies. I had a discussion with iQlance’s product owner, and found him to be an intelligent and helpful person. He understood what I was trying to do and gave me an attractive price.

We spent $48,000 CAD (approximately $36,000 USD).

We started working with iQlance in early-2019. The product was completed by late April, and we’re thinking of working with them on the second phase, namely an internal mobile app.

iQlance delivered each milestone on time, and the platform has been working fine since April. They’ve quickly resolved any issues that came up. They’ve handled every situation professionally and politely, and they’ve done everything they promised.

How did iQlance Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Their product manager was in constant touch with me, and they engaged with someone else in my team for billing and technical items.

They’ve delivered everything we wanted on time. We have a good product, and there are no issues.

No. Everything’s been fine.

I recommend engaging their product owner. He’s a very polite person and has a lot of domain knowledge.

Development Outsourcing for IT Services & Software Dev Firm

“As soon as I have a project, their team is ready if I need them.”

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

iQlance Solutions provides development outsourcing services. They’ve worked on various projects, whether that’s handling the project from start to finish or implementing what the internal team designed.

Manama, Bahrain
Manager, IT Dev Firm

iQlance Solutions’ ability to scale up or down as needed and deliver quality work has instilled a renewed sense of confidence in the client, especially when working on bigger projects. The professional team facilitates a strong working partnership and excels at project management.

I’m the manager at an IT dev firm that specializes in IT services and software development.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

I didn’t initially believe in outsourcing projects. I thought that if I couldn’t monitor the project on a daily basis in my office, it would be very difficult to manage.

We have 12 developers in-house, but we needed to outsource when we got a couple of big projects. We didn’t have the capacity to handle the additional projects.

iQlance Solutions works on different projects. They handle some projects from idea creation and planning through completion. For other projects, my team does the documentation and system design, and they do the implementation. It depends on the project; they handle some projects 100%, and others are 50/50.

We’ve served government sectors, like the automobile industry. We’ve also created digital platforms for medical equipment.

I directly work with Krunal (IT Consultant & Scrum Master) and a couple of people from his team. My team works with their team as well.

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

I did a Google search for a mobile app development company. I don’t remember how I found them or why I chose them. Their website was the first one I clicked. I went to the chat and spoke with Krunal. He was very polite and professional, and he made me feel like his company was my company. I don’t need to worry about the quality or operation of work — I just hand over the project document and can leave the rest to him.

We’ve spent $20,000.

We started working together in January 2020, and the work is ongoing.

When you have a strong team behind you, you don’t need to worry about availability. If team A is busy and I need to attend a meeting or speak to the government regarding big projects, I have confidence because I know I have team B. That has been the biggest win in terms of working with iQlance Solutions.

I don’t know how many employees they have, but as soon as I have a project, their team is ready if I need them. From a financial point of view, I feel more secure working with them. I hire Krunal if I have a project; if I don’t have a job, then I don’t have to hire him. However, I have to pay my internal team whether we have business or not.

How did iQlance Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management is very good. One of their team members handles our account. We have a fixed meeting every Monday morning for two hours to share updates.

They’re very proficient in project planning, follow-up, and updates. When I get busy and forget things, they keep on me to get things done. We have 1–2 calls a day, whether we have updates or not. They keep track of everything in meeting minutes.

The chemistry with the team is great. The level of engagement between the two teams is the key to success.

Sometimes, the documentation needs to be reviewed a couple of times before we say yes or no, but this is very normal. I wouldn’t say this is something that needs to be improved upon. In the past eight months, I feel like everything has been fine.

I recommend partnering up with him. He’s a very transparent and honest man. Be transparent with the team. They won’t treat you as a company or agency but as part of their team.

Mobile App Dev for Food Delivery Service

"They were more willing to take on the challenges, and their price was great."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Starting from scratch, iQlance Solutions built an iOS and Android platform that allows consumers to submit orders at a food court. They split the project into clear design and development phases.

Project Manager, Financial Group

Providing their partner plenty of opportunities to give and recieve feedback, the team is delivering high-quality work that impresses those who review it. Now in the final development stage, their commitment to effective communication and willingness to accommodate the client stood out.

I'm the project manager for a financial group.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

We needed to develop an application to facilitate the operation of a food court.

While handling a commercial land development project, we invited them to create an app for a food court.

The project had three stages, the first being a UI/UX design phase. We discussed our desired features as a company and passed on that list to their team. They were to use those requirements to generate the solution from the ground up.

The final product is a system that allows users to order food within the facility. Built for iOS and Android, it functions similarly to a food delivery app. Now, they're applying our feedback to the app, marketing the solution on social media, and placing the product on consumer-centric couponing apps.

Our main point of contact was Krunal (IT Consultant), and we also worked with Anand (CEO).

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

I searched for an application company and noticed that they were ranked highly. Krunal answered when I called and came to our office to discuss the project details. Our conversation was great, and their quote was really competitive. So, we ended up choosing them.

We've spent between $25,000–$50,000 CAD (approximately $18,263–$36,526 USD).

The project began in November 2019, and it's still ongoing. We're at the very last stage of development.

After a certain point, they gave me a link to download the app so that I could see the updates in the downloads. Usually, in the UI design stage, they gave us the screenshots for every screen and section. Afterward, we reviewed the functionality through a link sent to us by their team.

How did iQlance Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Krunal was very cooperative. He was always on time with deliverables. The team took our feedback into account when making changes to their work. They communicated well through email. We also met in-person twice and had calls every two weeks.

For the second stage of development, I passed the project onto another coordinator. In that situation, all of my concerns were addressed quickly. They would send friendly reminders to us if we were delayed on our side.

They were more willing to take on the challenges, and their price was great.

As I recall correctly, their development team is based in India. If they could be more local and in the same time zone, it would be better for communication.

Talk to Krunal in-person and ask him to give recommendations for your project. They aren’t a very creative company because they're focused more on execution. They are good at following your thinking, as well.

App Development for Animal Owner Social Network

"iQlance Solutions also valued my feedback."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

iQlance Solutions developed an iOS and Android application that acts as a social networking platform for animal lovers. The team integrated a Shopify store for a clothing brand within the app.

Victoria, Canada
Andy Burke
Owner, Doggy Dates

The intuitive and user-friendly application will be ready for launch soon. iQlance Solutions exceeded expectations, delivering a friendly and quality service. Their team is full of responsive and patient workers. Customers can expect a reasonable price and positive engagement.

I’m the owner of Doggy Dates, a social networking app for animal lovers. The app allows them to meet, communicate, and follow other animal owners in their geographical region.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

I first had an idea for a clothing line and then realized if I needed a home base for everyone that it had to be a social media platform. I could directly market the clothing line within the app. I felt that would be the future of our brand since people love sharing content about animals. The only issue was that I didn’t know how to build an application.

The idea started as a clothing line that would donate sales to animal rescues. I started a Shopify store that I marketed on Facebook. It got lost with all of the other brands. When I first reached out to iQlance Solutions, I had a full product catalog and Shopify page ready to go. They took my theme and other branding elements and turned it into a full-fledged app for iOS and Android. It integrates with the Shopify platform.

Krunal (IT Consultant & Scrum master, iQlance Solutions) is our main point of contact who is based in Western Canada. Throughout, I’ve had two team leads that changed positions.

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

I started my search with local app companies and received pretty high quotes. Then I looked at companies in Silicon Valley where the prices were even higher. When thinking about offshore companies, I felt that there would be a strong language barrier. Communication would be even harder because while I knew what I wanted, I didn’t know the terminology.

I found iQlance Solutions on a Clutch review page and reached out to them because of their affordable price. The cost in that region compared to where I’m based is much more reasonable. When meeting Krunal, we found that we could easily understand each other. He would be able to take my ideas that I had a tough time describing and turn them into milestones.

I’ve invested around $28,000 so far.

Our engagement with iQlance Solutions began in March 2018.

Their work has been a huge game-changer. I feel like I landed at a great company, and am happy with everything so far. Because of financial reasons, I’ve had to put the project on hold a few times, but we’re getting close to having a finished product.

I’m excited about it. The app is intuitive and will be easy for users to navigate. Down the road, I envision the app being a home base for users and a marketing tool for the clothing business. While advertising on Facebook, I got lost in the traffic before realizing that people would love to engage in a social media platform.

How did iQlance Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management style was excellent. With each milestone, they’ve come in on time. If I write to them, they respond right away. The full team is based in India, but Krunal writes back in a few hours. Communication has been great. Emails are easy to understand. I would work with iQlance Solutions again.

Their team was willing to negotiate on the price because they understood that I was just one person. They’re sympathetic and patient when they need to be. Even when I asked them a second time, they still took the time to help me. iQlance Solutions also valued my feedback. They showed me everything every step of the way. If I had small changes, they would make them.

For communication, we either speak on the phone or over email. I want more face-to-face interaction through a Skype call or meeting with Krunal. They haven’t done anything wrong; we just haven’t gotten that far.

I would recommend watching more YouTube or instructional videos about app development. I jumped into the process prematurely and would’ve liked to understand the flow and architecture better. I want to become more familiar with the industry before hiring another company.

Design & Dev Support for Software Testing Company

"I really like their transparency and clear communication."

July 2019 - Ongoing

iQlance Solutions supports efforts in designing a framework and developing an automation tool. They’ve delivered a proof-of-concept and are continuing to deliver customized reports.

Aki Fen
Founder, Zast QA

Based on the work delivered thus far, iQlance Solutions has met expectations. Producing quality work and delivering products on time, their team continues to be a reliable partner. Their clarity around timelines and project requirements have been appreciated.

I’m the founder of Zast QA. We are a young and dynamic software testing company that does QA and automation work. Our main company is based in Winnipeg.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

We were facing difficulties designing our framework, so we were looking for a solution for that as well as for the architecture.

iQlance Solutions was able to nail down our problem, and they are providing us with a solution for our automation framework and architecture. They designed the automation framework from scratch using our requirements. Their team has helped us build customized reports which allow us to easily figure out our data and different metrics. They worked with Java technologies and WebDriver to design the tool. They get the data from MySQL and they’ve also integrated the automated reporting tool.

There are four engineers that have worked on this tool, in addition to the project manager.

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

I found iQlance Solutions through Google. A friend of mine had also worked with them and recommended I use them. They demonstrated some proof-of-concept (POC) work which gave us the assurance that they would definitely be able to help us.

The project cost will be around $11,500 CAN (approximately $8,700 USD).

We began working with iQlance Solutions in July 2019 and the engagement is ongoing. We plan for it to be a six-month project with different phases.

iQlance Solutions just completed the POC, delivering a small portion of the module. We’re really happy with their progress so far. The quality is excellent and the product was delivered on time.

How did iQlance Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very professional. Communication between our teams has been fabulous and they send us regular reports. They’ve met our budget expectations, too.

I really like their transparency and clear communication. They are open about the number of people working on the project and we can directly discuss the requirements with their engineers. They follow more of an agile methodology which has been perfect for us. Their suggestions have been really helpful for us to mitigate our needs and requirements.

No, they’re doing things better than other companies.

They have an amazing bunch of people and understand the concepts very quickly. Overall it has been a good experience so far, so I would definitely recommend others use them.

Overall Score The collaboration with the development team has been amazing and I highly recommend them for future projects.
    They’ve been meeting our expectations.

iOS Development for Farmers' Marketplace App

"We lost our money to iQlance and time. iQlance has hurt our business."

1.5
1.5
2.5
0.5

Feb. 2018 - July 2019

Using provided wireframes for the UI, iQlance Solutions was tasked with building out an iOS app for a farmers' marketplace app. They were responsible for the frontend coding as well as building the backend.

West Bloomfield, Michigan
Jibin Thomas
Co-Founder & COO, Kuwinga Inc.

After nearly a year and half, the app was non-functional, causing severe setbacks in the launch and marketing schedule as well as financial loss. A third-party tech firm also confirmed that the code was unworkable and needed to be redone. Taxing communication barriers ultimately doomed the project.

Our company is a marketplace for farmers and food producers to post and sell their produce directly to consumers. Consumers can buy produce directly through our mobile platform from local farmers or producers.

For what projects/services did your company hire iQlance Solutions?

We hired iQlance to develop just the iOS mobile application for the Yeeld marketplace. We wanted iQlance to create the app (front end coding and backend). Our company provided ALL the UI and design of the app.

1. We expected a working app to provide to users 2. We expected to launch by the summer of 2018

We read some reviews of iQlance and also looked at their website. We spoke with Krunal also.

iQlance provided us with a non-working mobile application which we had to completely restart from the beginning.

Our team had 2 (me and my business partner who created the work flow and UI design of the app). iQlance team included Krunal Vyas who was the intermediary between our team and the development team in India. In India, the team consisted of 3 people. People were being switched out at different times.

We lost our money to iQlance, energy and time. iQlance has hurt our business severely. We had to completely restart our project from scratch.

The project was not managed well at all. My business partner and I were taken advantage of. We had many days and weeks when we just hoped we could even get a response back from the iQlance team.

Their ability to promise and make us believe that they will deliver.

We are writing this review after losing money, time and energy working with iQlance Solutions. We got in contact with IQlance Solutions in January of 2018. Krunal Vyas agreed to take on our project of building an iOS app for us.

Our contract (which took a while to get after a few requests) was very poorly done and didn’t even have a signature on it, so we held the next payment till we got Krunal’s signature on for some peace of mind. The app was roughly supposed to take 8 weeks to develop. We provided all of the UI and design, IQlance was solely responsible for the front end code and back end.

1 year and 5 months later, we are still left with a broken (non functioning app) which we cannot give to users. Our launch date and marketing plans had to be pushed back every month since September of 2018.

We faced lots of difficulty in communicating and getting our point across to the team due to the language barrier. We had to verbalize, draw, write and make videos for changes we needed to make so that the iQlance team can understand us, but still it was lacking. Each time I called Krunal, because he had our money already, he chose not listen to our requests.

After months of struggling with the iQlance team, it became evident that they cannot complete the app (they could not successfully implement our payment method) and our app kept crashing. We unfortunately had to give up on iQlance also, the code we received from them is not useful.

We got 3 different developers (2 friends and another successful IT company) to look at the code and each of them told us separately that the code cannot be worked with.

We lost our money to iQlance and time. iQlance has hurt our business. Please look into iQlance on LinkedIn and notice that all their reviews and blog posts are done by Krunal (the owner) himself. We researched the apps they previously built and found out that none of them exist. I am writing this review so that you can know what you are getting into when deciding to working with iQlance Solutions.

1.0
Overall Score 1 because they will give you hope at the beginning.
    It took time and frustration to schedule meetings.
    The cost was affordable but the delivery was disappointing.
    They atleast got the front end correctly coded as we provided the UI and design.
    .5, we are writing this review because after much consideration, we felt its not fair to others in the future if we do not leave an honest review.

Mobile App Dev for Gig Workers Payment Platform

"iQlance Solutions has been a big part of why we've been successful."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Working with provided mock-ups, iQlance Solutions developed a mobile app to consolidate payments for gig workers. They used React Native to build Android and iOS platforms that connect to an existing backend.

Product Manager, Gig Workers Payment Platform

iQlance fulfilled all scope requirements and are advancing into the next phase of development. The team’s communication approach succeeds in preventing overlapping voices while ensuring thorough conversations. The engagement benefits from an active and experienced CTO.

I am a product manager of a startup that provides payroll services to gig workers.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

We’ve been looking to create a payment solution for people in the gig economy. Those workers are typically doing service work online—copywriting, graphic design, or web development tasks, for example—and they are paid from different sources. It can be a bit of a hassle to collect all of those payments. We hoped to create a simple service where those workers could consolidate all of those financial transactions. We hired iQlance Solutions to develop our application to serve as that platform.

We provided iQlance Solutions with design mock-ups of the application. As the project advanced, their team became more involved in the design process—making suggestions and helping to plan. We relied on iQlance Solutions to facilitate the development process using React Native for Android and iOS products, which connect to the backend we’ve developed in-house.

I work primarily with Krunal (Scrum Master/IT Consultant, iQlance Solutions) and the CTO.

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

This is our third iteration of the project. Our work with a prior developer was not worthwhile. We sunk quite a bit of money into it, and we didn’t get the return we were looking for. I contacted five or six companies on Upwork, but I connected well with Krunal because he has an office in Toronto, where I’m located. I was comfortable knowing that I’d have someone local to speak with.

To date, we’ve spent about $45,000 CAD (approximately $33,900 USD).

Our engagement began in March 2018 and remains ongoing. We’ve completed the first phase of our project, and we’ve started to scope out the second phase.

They’ve fulfilled all requirements of the original scope of the project we hired them for. The app is functional and connects with our backend system. iQlance Solutions has been a big part of why we've been successful.

How did iQlance perform from a project management standpoint?

Every project has its bumps, but we’ve worked well together. It helps that iQlance Solutions is open and willing to hear about our challenges as well as communicate their own. They’re always ready to have a group call to discuss what’s needed to make a successful project. Our communication and our flow on the project has been fantastic.

I appreciate the structure of their business. The CTO is experienced and able to mentor the India-based development team while also serving as the primary source of technological information. At the same time, Krunal serves as the project manager from Toronto. They have an effective system to ensure there aren’t too many voices in the room, but everybody’s voice is heard.

I’ve encouraged them to be more transparent in their documentation—their agile plan and the retrospectives of their sprints, for example.

Communication is key. It’s critical to have a steady flow of conversation regularly.

I've already recommended them.

Web Redesign & Logo for Driving School

“Having access to a firm like them is great for people like myself who aren’t tech savvy.”

Sep. 2018 - Jan. 2019

iQlance Solutions rebuilt a website from the ground up. Their efforts included designing a new frontend interface and various branding materials. They led both the ideation and implementation process.

Sudhir Patel
Owner, All City Driving School

iQlance Solutions delivered a high-quality website that users appreciate. An aesthetically pleasing UI/UX attracts customers and exudes professionalism. They worked hard to complete the project quickly and inexpensively. By allocating a single contact, they facilitate a personalized experience.

I’m the owner of All City Driving School. We teach customers how to drive so they can get their licenses.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

We needed an experienced firm to redesign our website.

iQlance Solutions revamped our previously outdated website and made more accessible to different platforms. We described the type of content we wanted, and they ran with the project from there. They rebuilt the site from top to bottom using PHP and other technologies. That process involved designing a new company logo and other brand materials.

The finished site features links to quizzes, outlines, and other educational driving content. Our contact information is prominently displayed so that potential students can get in touch with us as quickly as possible. The entire interface is highly intuitive.

They had multiple people assigned to our account, but their IT consultant/scrum master was our primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

They were referred to me by a former student of the school.

We spent nearly $6,000.

This project took place from September 2018–January 2019.

The new website went live earlier this month, so it’s difficult for me to provide detailed metrics. But we’re satisfied with the feedback we’ve received thus far. People are certainly impressed with the site’s appearance.

How did iQlance Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

iQlance Solutions delivered everything we’ve asked for, so I can’t complain. By talking over the phone or email each other, we communicated what was needed and they put it together. We worked through each challenge as it occurred. Overall, it was a productive experience.

They’re exceptional at what they do. Having access to a firm like them is great for people like myself who aren’t tech savvy.

No. I enjoyed working with them.

Start the project with a vision of the final product. Communicate the parameters, and they’ll handle the rest.

They completed the project as soon as they could.
    They delivered exactly what we wanted.
    I had a great experience, so I hope others would have the same.

Invoice Management System Software for Trucking Company

"I give them 10 out of 10."

Jan 2018 - Aug 2018

iQlance Solutions provided development services, building an invoice management system for a delivery company.

Balbir M.
President, GSB Trucking

Completed successfully, the project deliverables met expectations and provided all required aspects and features. They managed the project effectively, responding immediately to questions at any time, and providing interesting ideas for progressing the project.

GSB Trucking is a trucking company with 35–40 tractors. We do all general freight and container work delivering freight in town.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

We needed an invoice management system.

They developed our invoice management system software.

I worked with Krunal (IT Consultant/Scrum Master, iQlance Solutions).

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

Krunal reached out to me.

$19,000.

We worked together from January–August 2018.

We were completely satisfied with them and what they delivered. There weren’t any bugs or issues, and they provided everything we needed.

How did iQlance Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

I give them 10 out of 10. Krunal is a good guy—we can reach out to him at any time and he answers right away. We communicated via phone or email.

I’m happy with the software technology. They've given us lots of ideas, and I’ve given them more work as a result of our experience.

I recommend someone hiring them. It will be a good success because they're hard workers. They deliver what they promise and on time.

The service is great.
    I’ve recommended them to friends already.

Web & App Dev for Food Delivery Firm

“The website’s functionality meets all of our expectations. I’d rate them a six out of five.”

June 2018 - Aug. 2018

iQlance Solutions developed a website, iOS app, and Android app to support a delivery service. Once an order is placed and ready for delivery, the system will assign it to the nearest available driver.

Sullivan Guo
Project Manager, LeJoyLife

iQlance Solutions delivered a working website and a set of mobile apps on time and within budget. The team showed professional and responsive customer service. They actively kept the project on schedule with their driven work ethic.

I’m the co-founder and COO at LeJoyLife. Our team of 35-40 employees provides a food delivery service for Asian communities within the Toronto area.

What challenge were you trying to address with iQlance Solutions?

We needed a development team to help us build our website and mobile app.

We provided a set of requirements and they predesigned a few models for us to choose from. Once we made our pick, their team developed our website and corresponding mobile apps for iOS and Android devices. The system allows users to order, and once the order is ready, it assigns the delivery to a nearby driver.

We finished the actual platform and we’re currently integrating PayPal and Braintree to act as a payment gateway. Following that, we’ll upload the app to the market and officially launch our business. We should be fully live within a week.

I mainly work with a scrum master, but there are about 30–40 people in the background.

How did you come to work with iQlance Solutions?

I found them through a Google search and was impressed by their ratings. We had a cold call followed by an ice-breaker meeting. We liked their company so we chose them for the project.

We spent about $340,000 on this project.

The project lasted from June–August 2018.

They remained on schedule throughout the engagement. We’re satisfied with the website and mobile platforms. The website’s functionality meets all of our expectations. I’d rate them a six out of five.

How did iQlance Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They reply to our emails and answer phone calls without delay.

They’re good.

If a client is looking for an on-demand system, then iQlance Solutions can provide the best solutions. They’re extremely professional.

They take timelines very seriously.
    For the size of the project, the price was reasonable.
    At the beginning of the project, I was worried about their work ethic. As we started working, they were the ones pushing me to finish tasks.

GOLD VERIFIED