We Design Technology Affordably And Professionally

• Machine Design
  • Prototyping
  • Mass Production Sourcing
  • Innovative product marketing

We're a one-stop integrated innovation service provider. Our consulting and engineering services allow us to create a clear vision of the innovation process for our customer to help them make the right choices, speed up the process and reduce costs to get to market as well as offering them professional services at an very competitive cost in order to make innovation accessible to everyone.

Merida, Mexico
  • C. 9A No. 221 x 30, El Prado Chuburna
    Merida, YUC 97203
    Mexico

Davis Toos Inc. License2Innovate Envases Universales Promountings Ortmed S.A. Glow Labs, Lamosa S.A. Perdura S.A. Pemex

Innovative vent  Image

Innovative vent

We developed this innovative device that is connected to the internet for venting homes. We did:

1. Concept Drawings.
  2. Mechanical Design.
  3. Flow Analysis.
  4. DFM.
  5. Prototyping.
  6. Testing
Industral grade headset Image

Industral grade headset

This headset has multiple features such as passive noise cancellation and multiple electronics components:

1. Accousting analysis and design.
  2. Concept development.
  3. Mechanical Design.
  4. Prototyping.
Pallets Elevator Image

Pallets Elevator

This is a machine that elevates pallets to a specific position. It was made for a big factory of Envases Universales,  we did:

1. Mechanical Design.
  2. Fabrication and Assembly.
  3. Control.
  4. Installation and testing.
ZWave protocol hub Image

ZWave protocol hub

We develolped a hub spot for zwave protocol devices, we did:

1. Schematic Design.
  2. PCB Design.
  3. Prototype manufacture.
  4. Testing.
  5. Mass Production Planning and Cost Analysis.
  6. Testing.
Smart Lamp/Charging Station Image

Smart Lamp/Charging Station

We designed the electronics for a smart lamp and for this project we did:

1. Schematic Design
  2. PCB Design
  3. Prototype Assembly,
  4. Production Planning and Cost Analysis.
  5. Testing
Factory Automation Control Box Image

Factory Automation Control Box

We did this control box for a big factory, it controls the whole process using a PLC and VFDs. We did the electronic design, mechanical design of the feeder screws that are part of the process, the weighing process too for material, etc.

Mastrack tracking device Image

Mastrack tracking device

This is a transportation tracking device that was completely designed by our team. It has multiple antennas for different protocols as well as GPS, 4G, etc. Cannot say much more about it.

1. We did the electronic design.
  2. Plastic enclosure design.
  3. Prototyping.
  4. Firmware programming.
  5. Testing.
Vestibular System Stimulation Machine Image

Vestibular System Stimulation Machine

This beatiful machine which has a patent on its mechanical design and mechanisms as well as its functionality was completely designed by our team, we did the following:

1. Mechanical conceptualization and design, CAD modeling, manufacture.
  2. Testing and adjustments.
  3. Electrical system design and position control modeling.

It's currently being used in rehab centers in Mexico.

Hydrapulse smart water bottle Image

Hydrapulse smart water bottle

For this product which is a small watch that you attach to your water bottle to make it smart ( it reminds you when to drink water and can connect to your phone to send notifications and some other features). We did the following:

1. concept design based on our client's requirements.
  2. Mechanical drawings and CAD modeling.
  3. Electronic design, schematic design, PCB design, prototype manufacture and
adjusting, firmware programming.
  • Production planning and cost analysis.
  • Prototype creation and testing.
  • Renders generation and media pack for customer.

Plastering Machine

We created this machine that  projects plaster on walls for constructions. We did the whole project:

1. Reverse engineering existing products.
    2. Created a new design which takes on the best ideas and makes improvements over it.
    3. We did de mechanical design and CAD modeling.
    4. We made the electronics control box, schematic design, PCB design, PCB assembly, firmware programming.
    5. We
    manufactured the parts, painted them and assembled the prototype.
  • We did testing and adjustments.
  • Our customer has requested us to make mor of this machines, we're his production house now.

Development for Industrial Engineering Device

"Once our scrum meetings were in place we were efficient and operational at all times."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

IDW Innovation Studio provides engineering, industrial design, graphic design and website development for a site that stores patents. Their team took a complex device and turned it into a prototype and website.

France
    Eric Davis
    CEO, DEACCS LLC

IDW Innovation Studio's prototype won awards and has been taken to a larger market. Their team effectively managed a complex engineering project. Their team communicated well and consistently improved the project. They accommodated the deadline and schedule.

I own DEACCS LLC which is a place holder for my patents and soon another that will operate the business of selling the products that IDW has helped engineer

For what projects/services did your company hire IDW Innovation Studio?

I hired IDW for solidworks engineering, graphic design, Industrial design and web site development

My goal was to validate my invention ideas through industrial engineering

IDW had a number of referrals through different sources including upwork, and Linkedin that were useful so after researching as many as 10 different companies I settled on IDW

My project was a never before seen two handed multi power tool that uses an opposing damping handle on the distal end of any accessory, it needed to have a wheel base and other features in it as well as meet other strict criteria in quick release adapters and accessories. IDW was responsible for a lot of listening and note taking because of all these technical requirements

In the beginning It was just me and Mauricio but within 1 year it grew into a full team of various technical engineers. 3 solidworks engineers, 2 industrial designers, 1 materials scientist, 2 mechanical engineers, 1 web site designer, and the support staff to make it happen.

I took the 3rd prototype and went to the international invention show Concours Lepine in Paris France in May 2019 and won the Bronze medal with a prototype! I have been featured on TV in both France and America for this Prototype too. In 2017 only months after meeting him we had digital renders that I showed at the inventors spotlight at the National Hardware Show in Las Vegas that gave me the ability to pitch the experts and the Home Shopping Network.

AS we gained more traction at each hurdle IDW would pivot to ensure we had enough resources to validate the next steps. This project is ongoing but is close to it's logical end. Given its complexities and the validating responses I have only to thank them for their excellent services.

I have a busy life and they were well accommodating to ensure that my time and schedule were always adhered to for our weekly meetings as they could and did change regularly. Once our scrum meetings were in place we were efficient and operational at all times.

Often time they would send me emails asking what they should improve and things they were planning to improve as well as changes that were going to be effective in the following weeks. At no time was I left in doubt about their direction. Because improvement is a part of their corporate culture I can not say with certainty that I know of any to be had.

Overall Score From A to Z no one is perfect but sometimes we find a crew and people that are principled and dedicated and IDW merits all of this 5 without a doubt
      Easy by email or calander skype or phone communication was never a problem.
      Cost was always a factor for me and many times they would exceed my expectations
      Quality in terms of presentation all the way through to deliverables I was always impressed and having won the Bronze medal just proved their worth!
      A shame you dont have 10 stars for this one because I would have checked it too. I thik I will go ahead and refer you to them for anything you need.

App Development for Smart Water Bottle

"IDW clearly stood out as having a lean but talented team of all the needed components under one roof."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

IDW Innovation Studio developed a mobile app for a smart water bottle. The team was also responsible for the concept design, mechanical, and electronics.

San Jose, California
    Hetal Patel
    CEO, Thriving Solutions Inc.

While the product has not yet launched, it has received positive feedback in focus groups. IDW Innovation Studio establishes an effective workflow, providing subject area experts for all components of the project.

We aim to provide sustainable solutions that are durable, high-quality and complement the current water bottle you use. We were founded in 2018. I am the CEO of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire IDW Innovation Studio?

IDW was hired for designing the complete inner workings and the outer shell of our flagship product, the Hydra Pulse. They were tasked with designing two unique models - the Hydra Pulse Lite and the Hydra Pulse PRO. The PRO version also comes with an app that is also being delivered by IDW.

The outer body was supposed to not only be functional but also appealing to the new age Gen X population. The internal electronics needed to be compact so as to allow for a slim and attractive overall shape.

We interviewed a number of candidates for this job.

Concept design, mechanical, electronics, mobile app, and manufacture sourcing connections aswell in both China and Mexico.

We have not yet launched the product, but the feedback from the focus group has been great!!