Human-centered design that benefits our partners.

Habitat is a full-service design agency specializing in the human-centered design of mobile, web, and SaaS interfaces.

We create tailored solutions for companies that allow them to win new markets or re-establish their position on every step of their lifecycles, from startups to enterprises. We work with startups and product companies across a variety of domains from the USA, Europe, Australia, and the Middle East.

Our team consists of multidisciplinary experts who can simplify complex processes and translate them into user-friendly interfaces. User research and design thinking are at the core of our approach in creating engaging user experiences.
We pride ourselves on out-of-the-box creative thinking skills.

Our Capabilities:

Rivne, Ukraine
  • Weteringschans 165 C, AM 1017XD
    Amsterdam 1017XD
    Netherlands

FENDI, DOGIZ, CGTrader, Little Spoon, Aura Lab, Major Favor, MODERN - EXPO, ANDI, Open Channel

MyFav iOS App Image

MyFav iOS App

My Fav is Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy startup that solves the problem of a visual-oriented search in online shopping. We teamed up with AI machine learning partners to design the app of the future.

The user can effortlessly upload any image, and get product suggestions based on it and buy it in the end. We created a fashion-inspired interface and branding identity that appeals to our primary

target audience - Instagram-savvy millennials. As a bonus, we have also designed a cool promo video.
Staple iOS App Image

Staple iOS App

Staple is a cloud service that addresses the need for expenses management in the corporate world. We have redesigned the application expanding its functionality and improving its usability.

It allows companies to collect and centralize data on the expenses

of the employees and control it in an orderly way.

AMMIDA high-end marketplace Image

AMMIDA high-end marketplace

Starting with just an idea, we have designed the e-commerce platform that is a hybrid of Instagram and Shopify. It allows celebrities and artists to easily and quickly set up their shops.

For the buyers, we created a social network interface, which enables them to share their purchases and buy through the feed. We have also visualized the brand name and identity. In the end, the project was wrapped with a

dynamic promo video and flashy promo decks.

SaaS Platform Dev for Data Management Project

"Response rate has been always super quick."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Habitat Design Agency provided wireframes and designs for a data management product. They built a clickable prototype for the project.

Founder, Data Management Firm

Habitat Design Agency has built an effective product. Their team has very effective workflow and daily communication. Their responsiveness and efficiency have been excellent.

Founder of a SaaS platform for personal data management.

For what projects/services did your company hire Habitat Design Agency?

To design our wireframes and improve the user journey.

To have the design hierarchy and branding for our product as well as a clickable prototype for presentations.

Through upwork.

Design

Worked with the founder, project lead and design team.

Clickable prototype on invision. Zeplin file Dropbox files with all deliverables

Very effective. We used slack for day-to-day communication. Every evening Habitat shares their update/work from the day for the client to review for the next day. Response rate has been always super quick. If there were questions we'd either jump on a call right away or organised a vid conference for the next day depending on schedule.

Efficient, Willing to go the extra mile, Keen to learn all about the product to create a better experience.

Could sometimes be even bolder in their suggestions to improve the experience. On the other hand, our product is also quite detailed and not easiest to understand if you're not a subject matter expert in the field, and considering that, they did well.

Design Website for 3D Content Visualization for Enterprise

“It was more than anything we could expect from a new partner.”

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Habitat Design Agency designed a website for a 3D digital modeling company. Compatible with desktop, mobile devices, and tablets, the platform includes 3D visuals and animations.

Vilnius, Lithuania
Digital Marketing Manager, 3D Visualization Company

The web design looks great. Habitat Design Agency had creative ideas that enhanced the platform and helped make the project successful. They were flexible and implemented suggestions in a timely manner, ensuring that the project was completed quickly.

I’m the Digital Marketing Manager. Our company is about 3D content, meaning we have a large marketplace of 3D models in various formats for people to buy, sell, or download for free.

My sole focus was the other part of the business, which is the enterprise part B2B services for online retailers wanting to transform the items they sell online to 3D models where people can interact with the model or even engage in augmented reality and see them the items in in their place, for example, for furniture. So if you want to buy a sofa, you can see how it would look in your room using a mobile device or tablet.

What challenge were you trying to address with Habitat Design Agency?

So, this is practically a new industry, and my company had no web presence in a huge marketplace. It was difficult for people to find us. Even though we’re based in Lithuania, we compete with American-based companies, so we really needed to develop a bigger web presence.

They provided us with the design for the website. We have them content and images, and they designed a site for desktops, mobile devices, and tablets. They developed some of the visuals, particularly animations.

We had five people–the owner, project manager, two designers, and a 3D designer.

How did you come to work with Habitat Design Agency?

I found them online. I looked for designers close to Lithuania and found them online.

It was a one-month project from December 2019–January 2020.

They did an excellent job. They came up with some great ideas. We have a short animation on our homepage, it started from us, but they developed it to what it is. It’s beautiful and it does exactly what we needed. They kept suggesting ways to enhance the look of the website and the navigation. It was more than anything we could expect from a new partner.

They provided us with what we wanted. The web presence that we need to be noticed and support our business with SEO and paid campaigns. They’re amazing. I’m so glad I can do this review for them, because they deserve every compliment that  I give them.

How did Habitat Design Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They provided us with a solution in a crazy timeframe. We kept changing our minds, asking for addition, modification, corrections, and edits, and they were very accommodating.

They’re very flexible and creative. They felt like an extension of our internal team. They were committed and excited about the project.

Not at all.

Trust them as a resource for ideas and innovation. Trust their experience. They’re professional and have many experts.

UX/UI Design for AI-Driven Perfume Startup

"The team was a great group of communicators and clear thinkers who were capable of empathy."

Nov. - Dec. 2019

Habitat Design Agency worked to redesign the UI/UX of a MLaaS perfume discovery startup. Through an iterative process of wire-framing and prototyping, they endeavored to effectively manipulate AI technology.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Aboudy El Farkh
Founder, Aura Labs

While the designs are still being implemented, Habitat Design Agency's designs have received excellent feedback from users. The client's unique service offering of AI-driven perfume is conveyed in a cogent and elegant way. The team went above and beyond to deliver an excellent aesthetic.

I am the founder of a MLaaS startup tackling perfume discovery. We build a suite of retail tech products that help perfume retailers improve their experience, omnichannel marketing and store operations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Habitat Design Agency?

We wanted to re-design the UI & UX to one of our products based on user feedback.

The goal was to design an experience unlike anything out on the market that also is as intuitive and easy to use as possible. A recommendation experience in brick & mortar.

We opted to work with Habitat based on a shared approach to solving human-centered design problems. One that uses design thinking and human-centered service design, championed by IDEO.

At the start of the project, Viktor, the team leader, requested docs relating to persona, journey maps & qualitative feedback. We used an iterative process of wire-framing and prototyping while checking with users on their thoughts.

Everyday we had calls to discuss the progress, talk about user challenges pertaining to the experience and in the real world where they operate; the brick & mortar beauty store. The team were a great group of communicators, clear thinkers, capable of empathy, fast responders, and hyper involved.

The team that worked on the project comprised of an art director, a graphic designer, and 2 UI/UX designers.

We are in the process of committing the design to code. However, users have loved the new update as it is a major step up to our current product.

Everyday we had calls to discuss the progress, talk about user challenges pertaining to the experience and in the real world where they operate; the brick & mortar beauty store. The team was a great group of communicators and clear thinkers who were capable of empathy. They were fast responders and hyper-involved.

I was really impressed by the iconography and the design aesthetic which was under a lot of constraint, given that we use AI to solve a problem for a product that is highly emotional, ephemeral, luxurious, and for the longest time governed by humans. The balance that we achieved is communicated elegance, simplicity, credibility &sensuous.

I cannot pick on anything beside price. But I am scrappy and biased. And they deserve to be paid for such value. They went above and beyond delivering more than the scope of work.

App Redesign for Internet Company

"I was blown away with the speed at which they worked and the level of communication was impeccable."

Oct. - Nov. 2019

Habitat Design Agency implemented UI/UX design services to revamp a mobile app. This involved providing mood boards and consulting on optimizations.

Rashaad Noray
Founder, Major Favor

The project was completed ahead of schedule due to the vendor's efficient workflow. An invested team, Habitat Design Agency contributed valuable suggestions throughout the timeline. It was a highly collaborative, partnership marked by the team's accessibility and responsiveness.

I am the founder of Major Favor. Major Favor is a delivery app that allows users to buy and deliver items to each other from local stores.

For what projects/services did your company hire Habitat Design Agency?

As Major Favor is about to make its debut we felt that the current look and feel of the app design lacked a certain professional look and feel and did not project the standard that Major Favor was striving for hence reaching out to Habitat.

Our goals for this project was to create a more simplistic user interface and improving the user experience throughout the app. We wanted something beautiful and easy to use.

The first thing that stood out to me when choosing Habitat was that they took their time in understanding the brief before presenting their process of how we would get there. I was particularly impressed by the level of detail in painting a picture of what their process was in ensuring the project was a complete success. It was methodological and tailored to Major Favor.

We needed a complete revamp of the entire application. So everything from the colour choice to the very layout of the app was improved. They first started by providing different mood boards and mock ups which really help in the decision making from my part and I was able to quickly say yes or no to any concept choices.

They also kept in touch everyday (which is what I asked for) with questions on any key design decisions. I wanted to be as involved as possible so it felt like a joint partnership which they gladly allowed me to. They also came up with alternative methods which contributed to the functionality of the app which was impressive to me as it meant they were working for what was best for the app rather than simply designing for the sake of it.

Their design team were really great to work with extremely professional and talented. I have a direct link to the design team through slack which made communication seamless and was a ease on my mind if I needed to request any iterations.

Even after the project I was followed up with an open line to contact them if anything needed changing which I saw as a huge bonus and goes to show the level of customer service and aftercare they are willing to provide. I would like to thank everyone at the Habitat team for their amazing work I am extremely pleased with the results and will definitely be using them in the future for any and all services they provide.

I initially was in touch with the founder Vitya who was great at finding out my vision for the project. I was then essentially given a team of designers with a project manager, UI/UX designer and an illustrator. All worked together seamlessly no issues at all. Communication was great and the work they produced were second to none.

I first thought that this project would take at least a month to 6 weeks to complete. The project took 2 weeks for full completion! That includes iterations and any new functions that we thought of along the way. This was extremely helpful to us as I wanted to get the designs to the developers as soon as possible. I felt like I had a design army!

The project manager was easy to communicate with and I had direct access to each designer that were working on particular elements. They were all very responsive and would always answer immediately. I was essentially given a presentation of the progress they had made each day which gave me the confidence that I had made the right decision.

I was blown away with the speed at which they worked and the level of communication was impeccable. Their willingness to make suggestions for the betterment of the app displayed their wanting for the success of the project proceeding their efforts. I asked for a collaborative effort and they gave me just that.

I can honestly say I did not have any issues whatsoever. My time with Habitat has been pleasant and also a learning experience of how a great design team should work. My expectations has now increased since working with Habitat and would expect other companies to have the same level of care and professionalism.

Overall Score Easily one of the best decisions we’ve made. Their work has really taken Major Favor to the next level.
    I literally spoke with the team everyday through a slack channel which meant I was constantly in the loop and I appreciated that.
    Great value for money. I felt like I had my very on design team that was dedicated to my project and that felt great and reassuring.
    Great team, great leadership, talented, professional, awesome communication and attention to detail
    I already have.