Human-centered design that benefits our partners.

BRONZE VERIFIED

Habitat is a full-service design agency specializing in the human-centered design of mobile, web, and SaaS interfaces.

We create tailored solutions for companies that allow them to win new markets or re-establish their position on every step of their lifecycles, from startups to enterprises. We work with startups and product companies across a variety of domains from the USA, Europe, Australia, and the Middle East.

Our team consists of multidisciplinary experts who can simplify complex processes and translate them into user-friendly interfaces. User research and design thinking are at the core of our approach in creating engaging user experiences.
We pride ourselves on out-of-the-box creative thinking skills.

Our Capabilities:

Rivne, Ukraine
  • Stadhouderskade 5
    Amsterdam, NH AM 1054 ES
    Netherlands

FENDI, DOGIZ, CGTrader, Little Spoon, Aura Lab, Major Favor, MODERN - EXPO, ANDI, Open Channel

MyFav iOS App Image

MyFav iOS App

My Fav is Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy startup that solves the problem of a visual-oriented search in online shopping. We teamed up with AI machine learning partners to design the app of the future.

The user can effortlessly upload any image, and get product suggestions based on it and buy it in the end. We created a fashion-inspired interface and branding identity that appeals to our primary

target audience - Instagram-savvy millennials. As a bonus, we have also designed a cool promo video.
Staple iOS App Image

Staple iOS App

Staple is a cloud service that addresses the need for expenses management in the corporate world. We have redesigned the application expanding its functionality and improving its usability.

It allows companies to collect and centralize data on the expenses

of the employees and control it in an orderly way.

AMMIDA high-end marketplace Image

AMMIDA high-end marketplace

Starting with just an idea, we have designed the e-commerce platform that is a hybrid of Instagram and Shopify. It allows celebrities and artists to easily and quickly set up their shops.

For the buyers, we created a social network interface, which enables them to share their purchases and buy through the feed. We have also visualized the brand name and identity. In the end, the project was wrapped with a

dynamic promo video and flashy promo decks.

UI Product Design for FinTech Company

"Their ability to come up with high-quality designs in such a short amount of time was impressive."

Jan. - Apr. 2018

Habitat provided UI design services to implement a FinTech company's concept.

Tokyo, Japan
Lead Product Manager, Crowd Cast

Habitat's work significantly increased the client's conversion rate. Their workflow was very smooth and they were quick to implement changes. Always professional, the team delivered everything on point and absolutely flawless.

I am the Lead Product Manager of a FinTech company. Our main product, Staple, is an expense management application, integrated with a corporate prepaid card.

For what projects/services did your company hire Habitat?

We didn't have a dedicated in-house designer team but really wanted something that looked snappy and modern, with an optimized UX for our new product (Staple Card - a corporate prepaid card integrated with our application).

We wanted to update our mobile app to a brand new design when releasing our corporate card, and be the first on the Japanese market to provide this solution.

We searched for freelance designers and design agencies online, and after screening all of them based on their portfolio, narrowed it down to only a couple. Ultimately Habitat is the one that gave us the best impression so we decided to work with them.

The project was only at its concept stage. We had mind maps drawn internally, and a fairly good idea of its scope. However, without a designer, there were no wireframes or mock ups available to start with. We first had to explain our idea in detail to Habitat, and once they understood it, we gave them complete freedom over the choice of the UI design, which we iterated several times over the course of the project period.

We had our Engineering Manager, three other Engineers, and one PM (myself) working on this project. Our main point of contact was Victor, with whom we had weekly meetings until the project was completed.

Right after this new product was released, our conversion rate (from free trial to paid) went up from 10% average to over 40%.

Everything was very smooth. Because the product features were quite complicated, and our explanations weren't very good, we sometimes had to go over the same feature a couple times with Habitat, but they always remained professional about it and were very quick to implement changes.

Their ability to come up with high-quality designs in such a short amount of time was impressive. With that speed, you could expect some blatant flaws, but it's never the case with Habitat. What they deliver is always on point, and after a couple adjustments, it's ready to be implemented and used.

Nothing really comes to mind. When it comes to working remotely with a design agency, Habitat is as good as it gets.

Web & Creative Assets Design for Digital Marketing Agency

“When they say they’re going to get something done, they get it done by that date.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Habitat serves as a design partner. They do web and UX/UI design, revamping sites or starting from scratch. They also design creative assets for advertising, including animations, overlays, videos, and images.

Founder, Digital Marketing Agency

Habitat supplements a multi-project partnership based on their ability to understand a brand’s aesthetic and vibe, reflect that accurately in their designs, and then add their own creative expertise. Trustworthy and timely, the team excels at managing the projects and keeping things on track.

I’m the founder of a digital marketing agency. We do everything from advertising and email marketing to website development.

What challenge were you trying to address with Habitat?

I work with the Habitat team for creative assets. I always have design work; it’s a constant flow of creating new assets, as well as taking existing assets and iterating on them to perform better. The need for designers is very high for me. Also, I need a team that understands not only the design aspect but also the technical backend.

The scope of the projects that I’ve done with them ranges from website design to creative assets. They’ve done both small and big projects.

For web design projects, they brainstorm and come up with a redesign of the site or a brand-new design of the site, depending on the client I’m working with. They do everything related to web design, from the UX/UI to animations.

Then, they do creative assets for advertising. That includes animations, overlays, videos, and images. They use tools like Figma, Photoshop, and Sketch.

On a day-to-day basis, we work with 3–4 people, but once you count designers and animators, it’s at least 10 people. Our main contacts include Victor (Founder & Head of Design) and Helen (Head of Sales). I also speak with some of the designers.

How did you come to work with Habitat?

I was looking for a team that could help me with web design for a new site. I asked around and looked at reviews. I needed to find a balance between cost and efficiency; my client was working on a budget, but the team had to be up to my standards.

I was referred to Habitat through a friend. After talking to them and seeing their past work, I felt very comfortable with them. Also, the founder made me feel like I could trust him, and that’s actually not easy to come by with some design teams. I ended up working with them and have had a really great experience; I’ve referred them to a number of people, and they all have nothing but good things to say about them.

We’ve invested tens of thousands of dollars.

Our first project together started in May 2017, and it wrapped up in February 2018. We continue to work together.

I’ve done design work with Habitat for different brands, and the way I measure success is whether they get the brand vibe and aesthetic and then reflect that properly. They’ve not only reflected the brand really well but also added their own touch, which were things that my team didn’t think of. Over time, I’ve seen them evolve as designers and as a company. Seeing them go from our first project together to what we’re doing now has been amazing.

How did Habitat perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re done really well. I have so much going on that I can’t keep track of everything, and what I appreciate about Habitat’s team is that they keep me in check as well. We use Basecamp from their side, and then I’m using Asana.

When they say they’re going to get something done, they get it done by that date, and that are no excuses or lateness. That is very much appreciated.

No, not really. I think everything has been really good. I’ve worked with design agencies in the past, and they’ve been a mess compared to Habitat.

Give them boundaries of what you want and don’t want, and then give the Habitat team the freedom to work within those boundaries.

I’ve recommended them so many times already.

Web Redesign for Ukrainian Electronics Retailer

"I can surely say that the design work they do is top-notch."

May - Sept. 2019

An Ukrainian electronics retailer hired Habitat to revamp its old website. They sought to improve the site's UX and UI designs, as well as redesign the site for mobile users.

Rivne, Ukraine
Andrey Rabeshko
Chief Web Officer, KTC.ua

The site's relaunch has received overwhelmingly positive feedback from current and former clients, surpassing all expectations. The team at Habitat is communicative and responsive, identifying pain points quickly and responding to them immediately.

We are the main retail electronics company in Ukraine. I am the Chief Web officer and take care of the web online sales.

For what projects/services did your company hire Habitat?

We decided to completely revamp our old website taking into consideration that our users needed easy to navigate interface. Metrics have shown that our users started shopping from their mobile phones and we needed a better UX.

Our main purpose was to improve the existing user experience, keeping the core of the platform and simplifying its certain parts. In the end, our business goal was to increase sales

We have been choosing the candidates for this role on a competitive basis. We chose Habitat according to three criteria: portfolio, communication and price. We were impressed by their portfolio.

We needed redesign of the website for desktop and mobile interfaces. It included both UX and UI design work. My role in this project was a Project Owner. I was the main communication point betweeen design and development teams.

Habitat has arranged a dedicated design team for my project, which consisted of a Senior UX Designer and UX/UI designer and a Project manager. At some point, we were also working with UI and Graphic designers. Victor oversaw the project's progress and provided creative direction.

Once we launched, it was great to receive all this positive user feedback, from both old and new clients. It was even better than we expected. We are more than happy with the redesign.

We have been meeting regularly with the team when they presented the updates or when we needed to brainstorm. All the arising issues or suggestions were quickly resolved, as Habitat is very responsive. I enjoyed smooth communication and efficient management.

I can surely say that the design work they do is a top notch. They perceive the client's pain points right away and can quickly respond to them with bright ideas.

Nothing really.

UX/UI Support for Digital Development Agency

"The workflow is seamless."

Habitat Design Agency has provided UX/UI support for a digital development agency. They've communicated with key stakeholders on behalf of the client and take on work on a project-by-project basis.

Santa Ana, California
CEO, Digital Development Agency

Habitat Design Agency has provided excellent support over the years. Their team has proven to be dedicated, and smart. They're detail-oriented and always ensure a seamless project. They're particularly proficient in handling multi-faceted design challenges. They require little to no micromanagement.

I am the CEO and owner of my own development agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Habitat Design Agency?

We have many projects come through our door that require thoughtful design and complex UI/UX processes.

When we work with designers we are always looking for self-starters who can quickly grasp the complexities of each unique project we bring.

We were looking for a vendor that would be able to easily communicate with our key stakeholders as well as our team of developers.

There have been various projects we have worked on with Habitat.

Habitat employs an agile design process. While there were always main project managers and points of contact within the firm, we are also able to talk directly with designers to keep collaboration simple and effective.

Everything we have done with Habitat has been amazing. Their team is dedicated, smart, and motivated. They never miss any of the small details that matter so much with development.

The workflow is seamless. We have never had any trouble getting in touch with anyone from the Habitat team and have regular scheduled calls to ensure we are all on the same page about timelines and expectations.

Habitat can quickly pick up on all the multi-facet design challenges for each unique project. While we always have calls and documentation, it is always great that we do not need to micro-manage the Habitat team. We can give them a grand vision and they always come back with complete work.

None. Habitat is a great firm to work with and I will continue to work with them for all my project needs.

Overall Score Habitat has been a fantastic partner to work with through-and-through.
    Our firms contact consistently through Slack. Scheduling necessary phone calls to discuss more complex projects has never been an issue.
    Habitat offers great work for great value.
    We love the software they use for prototyping and design. It makes it things very easy to translate into development.
    They have been fantastic and we would love nothing more than to refer business to Habitat.

UX/UI Design & Marketing Materials for Dog Walking Platform

"Their work ethic, design ability and creativity are second to none."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Habitat Design Agency was originally hired to work on UX/UI design, but was later brought on for a variety of digital designs for marketing material.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Danny Djanogly
COO, Dogiz

Habitat Design Agency has been an integral part of the client's online digital marketing and has helped optimize and streamline business. While communication has been easy, they've been a pleasure to work with and are professional and polite. The team quickly understood the client's design goals.

I am the founder and COO of Dogiz. Dogiz is an on-demand platform for urban pet owners. Dogiz helps pet owners connect with the best local service providers in their neighbourhood and track and pay for their services in real time.

For what projects/services did your company hire Habitat Design Agency?

We hired Habitat to help us with our UI/UX, but were so impressed with their work ethic and design skills that we ended up using them for a wide variety of digital designs for other marketing material.

To redo our UI/UX for both our app and our web platform.

We found them on Upwork and they were really impressive when we interviewed them.

We spent a long time with their design team explaining the flow that we needed and a bit about the design we would be looking for. They immediately understood what we needed and we started to see the results straight away. Working with Habitat is such a pleasure, that they have become an integral part of our company. We now use them for any design material we need as they are now so familiar with our brand and message.

Initially we would work with Victor, and he would coordinate with their designers. But now as we have more projects we also work with Helen and some of the individual designers for specific tasks/projects. It has been a real pleasure working with the whole habitat team as they are so friendly and helpful.

They helped us build the flow and ui/ux for our new web dashboard platform which has allowed us to optimise and streamline our business for our companies. They have been an integral part of all our online digital marketing as well as helping us design material for investors/other marketing events. Over 70% of our users are recurring customers and we believe this is due to the amazing job Habitat did in helping us build such an amazing user-friendly experience.

Communication has been easy and they have been a pleasure to work with. They quickly learned to understand our design goals and the mood and tone of our branding. We have used Asana & slack to stay in touch and do video calls when necessary for specific jobs/tasks. All of the Habitat team are professional, polite, diligent and a lot of fun to work with.

Their work ethic, design ability and creativity are second to none. They are always up-front and honest with when they feel tasks will be finished, and are always in close and constant communication with us for feedback about their work. Viktor and Helen have been such a pleasure to work with and they have become integral parts of the Dogiz family.

No- they have been a pleasure to work with and we cannot recommend them highly enough!

Site Redesign & Dev for AI SaaS Company

"During the selection process I was impressed by their professionalism and expertise."

Feb. - Apr. 2020

Habitat Design Agency designed and developed an existing website for an AI SaaS company. They created mood boards and designed the homepage.

Senior Marketing Manager, AI SaaS Company

Habitat Design Agency's work contributed to an increase in traffic, as well as a decrease in bounce rate. They had good communication skills and responded quickly. The team's scheduling and deadlines were always clear and on time. Not only did they deliver, but they also offered great advice.

I am a Senior Marketing Manager at a SaaS company. Our company provides Artificial Intelligence services to direct-to-consumer and e-commerce businesses in the United States. I am responsible for the company's marketing strategy and its implementation.

For what projects/services did your company hire Habitat Design Agency?

We were running a website that was created when we were an early stage startup. The website was very basic and was neither serving the lead generation nor the thought leadership goals. We needed to change that. Our internal team of product designers and developers was too small to take them off their primary tasks so we decided to outsource the website's design and development.

We asked for a modern looking website that would help us represent our brand better and serve our lead generation goals. This was crucial for us as we were looking to scale our business and needed to reshape our go-to-market strategy.

We ran a vendor selection process. We received 30 applications for the task, shortlisted five and selected the Habitat Design Agency. We also received very good recommendations from another business that we personally know.

The agency was given an outline of the desired website. They helped us determine the stylistic perspective by generating the so-called mood boards from many different examples of live website's and their features. Once we developed our direction the vendor worked on every page one by one. We started with the homepage, which had to determine the overall style of the whole website. The homepage went through multiple reviews and iterations - not because the vender's work was poor, but because they provided us with some additional ideas on the go. After the homepage was finalized, we turned to other pages which was a similar, but better streamlined workflow.

We were assigned a project manager and a designer who led the workflow from the vendor's side. They were my main point of contacts, although I am aware there were more people involved at some points.

It's too early to list the numbers, but after launching the new website we started seeing some increase in traffic, users started spending more time on site and the bounce rate went down. Overall, we are happy with the change we made.

We communicated via Slack, which ensured quick turnaround. Task scheduling and delivery deadlines were always clear and on time. Even the spread of global pandemic did not affect the project delivery.

During the selection process I was impressed by their professionalism and expertise. The Habitat Design Agency were always there to advice and help, not only to deliver the tasks. It felt like having an expanded team, who care, rather than a paid vendor.

Nothing specific to note here - keep up the good work.

The Habitat Design Agency were always there to advice and help, not only to deliver the tasks. It felt like having an expanded team, who care.

SaaS Platform Dev for Data Management Project

"Response rate has been always super quick."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Habitat Design Agency provided wireframes and designs for a data management product. They built a clickable prototype for the project.

Founder, Data Management Firm

Habitat Design Agency has built an effective product. Their team has very effective workflow and daily communication. Their responsiveness and efficiency have been excellent.

Founder of a SaaS platform for personal data management.

For what projects/services did your company hire Habitat Design Agency?

To design our wireframes and improve the user journey.

To have the design hierarchy and branding for our product as well as a clickable prototype for presentations.

Through upwork.

Design

Worked with the founder, project lead and design team.

Clickable prototype on invision. Zeplin file Dropbox files with all deliverables

Very effective. We used slack for day-to-day communication. Every evening Habitat shares their update/work from the day for the client to review for the next day. Response rate has been always super quick. If there were questions we'd either jump on a call right away or organised a vid conference for the next day depending on schedule.

Efficient, Willing to go the extra mile, Keen to learn all about the product to create a better experience.

Could sometimes be even bolder in their suggestions to improve the experience. On the other hand, our product is also quite detailed and not easiest to understand if you're not a subject matter expert in the field, and considering that, they did well.

Design Website for 3D Content Visualization for Enterprise

“It was more than anything we could expect from a new partner.”

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Habitat Design Agency designed a website for a 3D digital modeling company. Compatible with desktop, mobile devices, and tablets, the platform includes 3D visuals and animations.

Vilnius, Lithuania
Digital Marketing Manager, 3D Visualization Company

The web design looks great. Habitat Design Agency had creative ideas that enhanced the platform and helped make the project successful. They were flexible and implemented suggestions in a timely manner, ensuring that the project was completed quickly.

I’m the Digital Marketing Manager. Our company is about 3D content, meaning we have a large marketplace of 3D models in various formats for people to buy, sell, or download for free.

My sole focus was the other part of the business, which is the enterprise part B2B services for online retailers wanting to transform the items they sell online to 3D models where people can interact with the model or even engage in augmented reality and see them the items in in their place, for example, for furniture. So if you want to buy a sofa, you can see how it would look in your room using a mobile device or tablet.

What challenge were you trying to address with Habitat Design Agency?

So, this is practically a new industry, and my company had no web presence in a huge marketplace. It was difficult for people to find us. Even though we’re based in Lithuania, we compete with American-based companies, so we really needed to develop a bigger web presence.

They provided us with the design for the website. We have them content and images, and they designed a site for desktops, mobile devices, and tablets. They developed some of the visuals, particularly animations.

We had five people–the owner, project manager, two designers, and a 3D designer.

How did you come to work with Habitat Design Agency?

I found them online. I looked for designers close to Lithuania and found them online.

It was a one-month project from December 2019–January 2020.

They did an excellent job. They came up with some great ideas. We have a short animation on our homepage, it started from us, but they developed it to what it is. It’s beautiful and it does exactly what we needed. They kept suggesting ways to enhance the look of the website and the navigation. It was more than anything we could expect from a new partner.

They provided us with what we wanted. The web presence that we need to be noticed and support our business with SEO and paid campaigns. They’re amazing. I’m so glad I can do this review for them, because they deserve every compliment that  I give them.

How did Habitat Design Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They provided us with a solution in a crazy timeframe. We kept changing our minds, asking for addition, modification, corrections, and edits, and they were very accommodating.

They’re very flexible and creative. They felt like an extension of our internal team. They were committed and excited about the project.

Not at all.

Trust them as a resource for ideas and innovation. Trust their experience. They’re professional and have many experts.

UX/UI Design for AI-Driven Perfume Startup

"The team was a great group of communicators and clear thinkers who were capable of empathy."

Nov. - Dec. 2019

Habitat Design Agency worked to redesign the UI/UX of a MLaaS perfume discovery startup. Through an iterative process of wire-framing and prototyping, they endeavored to effectively manipulate AI technology.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Aboudy El Farkh
Founder, Aura Labs

While the designs are still being implemented, Habitat Design Agency's designs have received excellent feedback from users. The client's unique service offering of AI-driven perfume is conveyed in a cogent and elegant way. The team went above and beyond to deliver an excellent aesthetic.

I am the founder of a MLaaS startup tackling perfume discovery. We build a suite of retail tech products that help perfume retailers improve their experience, omnichannel marketing and store operations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Habitat Design Agency?

We wanted to re-design the UI & UX to one of our products based on user feedback.

The goal was to design an experience unlike anything out on the market that also is as intuitive and easy to use as possible. A recommendation experience in brick & mortar.

We opted to work with Habitat based on a shared approach to solving human-centered design problems. One that uses design thinking and human-centered service design, championed by IDEO.

At the start of the project, Viktor, the team leader, requested docs relating to persona, journey maps & qualitative feedback. We used an iterative process of wire-framing and prototyping while checking with users on their thoughts.

Everyday we had calls to discuss the progress, talk about user challenges pertaining to the experience and in the real world where they operate; the brick & mortar beauty store. The team were a great group of communicators, clear thinkers, capable of empathy, fast responders, and hyper involved.

The team that worked on the project comprised of an art director, a graphic designer, and 2 UI/UX designers.

We are in the process of committing the design to code. However, users have loved the new update as it is a major step up to our current product.

Everyday we had calls to discuss the progress, talk about user challenges pertaining to the experience and in the real world where they operate; the brick & mortar beauty store. The team was a great group of communicators and clear thinkers who were capable of empathy. They were fast responders and hyper-involved.

I was really impressed by the iconography and the design aesthetic which was under a lot of constraint, given that we use AI to solve a problem for a product that is highly emotional, ephemeral, luxurious, and for the longest time governed by humans. The balance that we achieved is communicated elegance, simplicity, credibility &sensuous.

I cannot pick on anything beside price. But I am scrappy and biased. And they deserve to be paid for such value. They went above and beyond delivering more than the scope of work.

App Redesign for Internet Company

"I was blown away with the speed at which they worked and the level of communication was impeccable."

Oct. - Nov. 2019

Habitat Design Agency implemented UI/UX design services to revamp a mobile app. This involved providing mood boards and consulting on optimizations.

Rashaad Noray
Founder, Major Favor

The project was completed ahead of schedule due to the vendor's efficient workflow. An invested team, Habitat Design Agency contributed valuable suggestions throughout the timeline. It was a highly collaborative, partnership marked by the team's accessibility and responsiveness.

I am the founder of Major Favor. Major Favor is a delivery app that allows users to buy and deliver items to each other from local stores.

For what projects/services did your company hire Habitat Design Agency?

As Major Favor is about to make its debut we felt that the current look and feel of the app design lacked a certain professional look and feel and did not project the standard that Major Favor was striving for hence reaching out to Habitat.

Our goals for this project was to create a more simplistic user interface and improving the user experience throughout the app. We wanted something beautiful and easy to use.

The first thing that stood out to me when choosing Habitat was that they took their time in understanding the brief before presenting their process of how we would get there. I was particularly impressed by the level of detail in painting a picture of what their process was in ensuring the project was a complete success. It was methodological and tailored to Major Favor.

We needed a complete revamp of the entire application. So everything from the colour choice to the very layout of the app was improved. They first started by providing different mood boards and mock ups which really help in the decision making from my part and I was able to quickly say yes or no to any concept choices.

They also kept in touch everyday (which is what I asked for) with questions on any key design decisions. I wanted to be as involved as possible so it felt like a joint partnership which they gladly allowed me to. They also came up with alternative methods which contributed to the functionality of the app which was impressive to me as it meant they were working for what was best for the app rather than simply designing for the sake of it.

Their design team were really great to work with extremely professional and talented. I have a direct link to the design team through slack which made communication seamless and was a ease on my mind if I needed to request any iterations.

Even after the project I was followed up with an open line to contact them if anything needed changing which I saw as a huge bonus and goes to show the level of customer service and aftercare they are willing to provide. I would like to thank everyone at the Habitat team for their amazing work I am extremely pleased with the results and will definitely be using them in the future for any and all services they provide.

I initially was in touch with the founder Vitya who was great at finding out my vision for the project. I was then essentially given a team of designers with a project manager, UI/UX designer and an illustrator. All worked together seamlessly no issues at all. Communication was great and the work they produced were second to none.

I first thought that this project would take at least a month to 6 weeks to complete. The project took 2 weeks for full completion! That includes iterations and any new functions that we thought of along the way. This was extremely helpful to us as I wanted to get the designs to the developers as soon as possible. I felt like I had a design army!

The project manager was easy to communicate with and I had direct access to each designer that were working on particular elements. They were all very responsive and would always answer immediately. I was essentially given a presentation of the progress they had made each day which gave me the confidence that I had made the right decision.

I was blown away with the speed at which they worked and the level of communication was impeccable. Their willingness to make suggestions for the betterment of the app displayed their wanting for the success of the project proceeding their efforts. I asked for a collaborative effort and they gave me just that.

I can honestly say I did not have any issues whatsoever. My time with Habitat has been pleasant and also a learning experience of how a great design team should work. My expectations has now increased since working with Habitat and would expect other companies to have the same level of care and professionalism.

Overall Score Easily one of the best decisions we’ve made. Their work has really taken Major Favor to the next level.
    I literally spoke with the team everyday through a slack channel which meant I was constantly in the loop and I appreciated that.
    Great value for money. I felt like I had my very on design team that was dedicated to my project and that felt great and reassuring.
    Great team, great leadership, talented, professional, awesome communication and attention to detail
    I already have.