Your Digital Partner.

Flynaut is a fast-evolving digital agency committed to producing work that symbolizes quality and creativity. Headquartered in Charlotte, we have a worldwide client base that benefits from our full-service digital packages. We specialize in web development, SEO, Internet marketing, mobile app development and branding.

Our team is motivated by a single purpose – Helping our customers to grow their business by offering the best in the online marketing space. We constantly come up with dynamic methods and tools that take your business to new heights of economic and social success. Our design strategies have been appreciated on multiple platforms.

Our client portfolio is as impressive as our work. Whether it is a startup or an established public listed corporation, we easily fit the bill. Choose Flynaut to experience modern, different and profitable digital solutions.

Charlotte, NC
  • Flynaut LLC
    10400 Mallard Creek Church Rd, Ste 200
    Charlotte, NC 28262
  • Flynaut LLC
    1704 Alexander Highlands Apt 107
    Charlotte, NC 28262

Website Redesign for Trust Company

"From a communication and reliability standpoint, they’re top-notch."

Sept. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Flynaut redesigned a WordPress website to better reflect a professional brand. The solution focused on adding modern imagery and improved user interaction by placing comment forms on every page.

Charlotte, NC
Michael Weber
EVP, TMI Trust Company

Flynaut translated an abstract vision into a concrete solution. The new site received positive feedback, both internally and externally. The intuitive layout generated a significant increase in user comment forms. Their flexible manager worked around a hectic schedule and stayed in constant contact.

I’m an Executive Vice President with TMI Trust Company. We’re a full-service corporate trust shop, assisting individuals executing transactions in capital markets. We also provide escrow and accounting services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flynaut LLC?

The style and substance of our existing website did not accurately reflect our brand. We wanted an attractive redesign to improve our digital presence.

Our existing site was very flat and simple, so our first priority was to redesign the structure and flow. I showed them a few sample websites whose design I admired and Flynaut created a new site with updated imagery to give us a more professional digital appearance.

We wanted to make it easier for potential clients to reach out, so they designed the site to include a contact form on every page.

Our existing site was built using WordPress, so Flynaut used the same platform as I was already used to the system. This allows me to easily make updates and changes.

I worked directly with a project manager who communicated my needs to their developers and designers. This system worked very well, as I preferred speaking with a single person over an entire team.

How did you come to work with Flynaut LLC?

I ran a Google search for a local web development companies and came across a site called Thumbtack. I chose three companies to interview based on their reviews. Even though Flynaut was the most expensive option, I was impressed enough during our meeting to hire them.

We spent $14,400.

We started working together in September 2017 and launched the site in January 2018. The project would have been completed sooner, but there were delays on my end. I still reach out to them if I need any updates that are beyond my capabilities.

The website has been positively received, both internally and externally. The improved layout has also made it easier for us to communicate with our clients. We received more comment forms during the first three weeks of launch than we did during the entirety of 2017. That alone is a testament to the site’s ease of use.

How did Flynaut LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

My job requires a lot of travel, so I was often slow to respond to my project manager’s emails. Despite this, she was very patient and stayed in constant contact to inform me of any updates. She sent me the updated link for approval any time a change was made, ensuring that the process flowed smoothly. From a communication and reliability standpoint, they’re top-notch.

I was impressed by their ability to translate my conceptual ideas into a concrete solution. It’s difficult to interpret a project when you’re dealing in abstract fields like design, but Flynaut produced both an initial proposal and final product that matched my vision. That’s not an easy task.

It would be helpful to have more face-to-face meetings to go over any changes. This may not be logistically feasible for some clients, but I find it easier to articulate my requests when we’re all in the same room looking at the site together. Corresponding through email worked fine for our purposes, but more in-person meetings could help smooth out the process.

Any delays were caused by our end.
    They’re more expensive than some competitors, but their value is worth the investment.
    A few minor issues arise after site updates–spelling errors, code appearing on screen, etc.–but these are miniscule.
    I've already recommended them to a few companies.