Small Business Web Design & SEO

Silver

Flamingo Agency is a web design agency specializing in small business web design & SEO. We provide powerful digital solutions for small businesses, startups, nonprofits and local home services companies. We design websites with SEO and conversions in mind. We are a small agency ourselves and we believe small business needs a different approach. Reasonable pricing is the foundation of our business.

Please go to our website to view our WordPress website portfolio and SEO case studies and don't hesitate to reach out for a free consultation.

Small business needs a different approach. Our mission is to provide the best return on investment for our clients in website design and seach engine optimization.

Chris Granat, Web/SEO Specialist & Founder

Chicago, IL
  • 3752 N Southport Ave
    Chicago, IL 60613

Voice Carrier, Unleashed Luxury Travel, Glass Block Factory, Lakeview Maids, Crown Trailer, Mr Level Head, Chicago Eye Clinic, Tri Fitness, Inclusive Speech Therapy, Homelife Property Management, 3D Microblading
Website design for travel company in Chicago, IL Image

Website design for travel company in Chicago, IL

A travel concierge company approached us to create a visually appealing and modern-looking website. With those goals in mind, we designed a beautiful website with stunning photos featuring different travel destinations. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for microblading company in Milwaukee, WI Image

Website design for microblading company in Milwaukee, WI

We figured a business in the beauty industry, should show off, well, a beautiful website. Take a look at our website design for a microblading business in Wisconsin. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for cleaning company in Chicago, IL Image

Website design for cleaning company in Chicago, IL

Lakeview Maids didn’t want a simple website. They wanted a lead generation marketing system that would grow their cleaning business in Chicago. We developed a powerful website built for SEO that took their business to the new level. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for speech therapy clinic in Skokie, IL Image

Website design for speech therapy clinic in Skokie, IL

ISL Therapy is a children-focused speech therapy. They requested a website with a friendly touch. We added animations and designed a website for both parents and kids to enjoy. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for fitness company in Chicago, IL Image

Website design for fitness company in Chicago, IL

Tri-Fitness is a gym and fitness center in Chicago. They had an old website but needed something new to stay competitive. We developed a new website and moved them over to WordPress for better search engine optimization. Today they are ranking high for a number of keywords. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for manufacturing company in Chicago, IL Image

Website design for manufacturing company in Chicago, IL

Glass Block Factory provides unique glass block products such as windows, shower doors, vinyls and more. We created a very unique website layout. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for handyman company in Schaumburg, IL Image

Website design for handyman company in Schaumburg, IL

When a home services business seeks to expand, they need a strong web presence. Mr Level Head wanted a professional website built for local SEO. We delivered and their handyman business took off. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for artist in Chicago, IL Image

Website design for artist in Chicago, IL

Renowned Chicago artist Richard Anderson needed a website to showcase his painting portfolio. We added a special touch in designing his website in an abstract style. Read full case study on our website.

SEO for cleaning company in Chicago, IL Image

SEO for cleaning company in Chicago, IL

Cleaning companies face a tough task to get noticed in Google, especially in large markets like Chicago. A newly opened cleaning business approached us to create a complete digital marketing strategy. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for real estate consultant in Park Ridge, IL Image

Website design for real estate consultant in Park Ridge, IL

A consulting company doesn’t need to have a bland website. We created a professional and modern looking website for a newly opened consulting company. Read full case study on our website.

SEO for microblading company in Milwaukee, WI Image

SEO for microblading company in Milwaukee, WI

Specialty beauty services are popping all over the country. With that demand comes online competition for most popular beauty services. A Milwaukee, WI company asked us to help them grow their microblading business online. Read full case study on our website.

Web Development for a Handyman Services Company

"People have commented on the site’s usability."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

The team at Flamingo Agency built a website to increase an online presence for a handyman services company. They assisted with developing the website’s content and SEO services.

Mack Subo
Owner, Mr Level Head Inc

External feedback has been extremely positive about the website’s design. Their timely workflow complements the team at Flamingo Agency’s skilled expertise. Their communicative approach complemented their efficient collaboration.

I’m the owner of a small handyman services business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

My business needed an active online presence that went beyond a simple website creation.

The team at Flamingo Agency developed our website, focusing on making the platform functional, user-friendly, and SEO friendly. The site has content and information regarding my services, contact information, photos from past work, and client testimonials.

Chris (Founder, Flamingo Agency) is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

I knew Chris because of a previous project with a different company, but before, I found them through searching on Google and researching. We went with Flamingo Agency because of good reviews and a fair price. For the time, he was offering what we needed. For this project, I decided to continue with them because of that past experience.

We started brainstorming with Flamingo Agency in August 2019, and the development work is completed. Our SEO services will start with them next month.

User feedback has been positive. People have commented on the site’s usability. We’ve been focusing on an overall uptick in business, web traffic, and contacts from interested parties. I like their SEO work, and their prices are fair and straightforward.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything was great. We didn’t have specific deadlines for this project, but their communication style aided the collaboration. They were great to work with and remained timely. When I submitted materials to Chris, everything was uploaded very quickly. We communicated mainly through phone and email.

I appreciate their expertise. I discussed a lot of things with Chris regarding SEO and site layout, and he brought to light areas that I was missing. His knowledgeability provided clarity. He explained the reasoning behind certain decisions. The entire experience with Flamingo Agency was great.

Nothing I can think of.

You’re making the right choice working with Flamingo Agency. They can do the job.

Web Dev and Design for a Glass Block Company

“The quality of the site for the cost was pretty impressive.”

2018

Flamingo Agency optimized UI/UX and data storage in the creation of a new website for a glass window company. They worked closely with their partner, tracking analytics, to ensure that the site was performing well.

Jose Lopez
Owner, Glass Block Factory

The final product exceeds all set expectations, serving as a mobile-friendly solution while accurately explaining the company’s mission and purpose. Their attention to detail and dedication to providing quality service at an affordable cost created a strong partnership.

I’m the owner of a company that assembles and installs glass blocks.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

We wanted to upgrade our website to target contractors and homeowners to our services.

They built the website from scratch, incorporating our desired pictures, data, and content into the interface. He rewrote the content and updated the site to be more mobile-friendly. The site was built in WordPress. I approved the final edits for quality, making sure that everything was transferred from the old site appropriately. They also set up Google Analytics, allowing me to track the performance of the new site over time.

I worked with one point of contact from their team. There may be others working in the background as well.

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

I was referred to him, so we spoke over the phone about his capabilities. When we met, it seemed like he’d be a good match for me because of his offerings and price points.

We spent between $300–$500 on the work.

We collaborated through the first few months of 2018.

The followed through on all of his promises, making the site mobile-friendly and adjusted for SEO. That way, we can rank more highly on Google. In the beginning, there were a few bugs, but they were quickly fixed. Everything has been good since then.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

I didn’t have any issues with their project management style. He provided us with his personal phone number and email address that we used for communication.

The quality of the site for the cost was pretty impressive. Other providers charge a lot more for similar projects.

I would love it if they would focus more time on marketing and SEO work.

Make sure you know what you want from your site build. Because I had a different site, I had a good idea of this. We didn’t have to search for new information. They did a good job of synthesizing content to make it more user-friendly.

Overall Score Everything has been performing well.
    He was great about following up and making himself available.
    He offered low prices for high quality.
    They did everything they were supposed to do.
    I’d recommend them.

WordPress Site Design for Travel Agency

“He wanted to be personally invested in the product, and that helped him customize the result to what I needed.”

Jan. 2018

Flamingo Agency designed a WordPress website to establish a web presence for a high-end travel business. Plans are in place to have them update the site.

Palatine, Illinois
Alicia Pacini
Unleashed Luxury Travel Concierge

Flamingo Agency’s site has garnered high praise from users. The one-person team was incredibly responsive and provided actionable insights and suggestions, facilitating an easy collaboration. They adhered to a tight timeframe and often outpaced time estimates, delivering the site within ten days.

I’m the owner and founder of Unleashed Luxury Travel Concierge, a high-end travel business. I plan customized travel plans for my private clientele.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

I didn’t have a website. Although most of my business comes through word-of-mouth, I needed to have some sort of web presence so that people could initially see what I do.

Flamingo Agency designed a WordPress website for my company.

I just worked with Chris (Owner, Flamingo Agency).

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

I read reviews, interviewed three companies, and requested quotes. I needed the site up and running quickly, and I chose Flamingo Agency because of their responsiveness.

I spent close to $2,000.

Flamingo Agency built my site in January 2018, and it was live by March. I didn’t know exactly what I needed to have on the site, so I had to do some research. It took Chris less than two weeks, probably close to ten days, to get the site up and running.

We’re going to be doing an update shortly. I don’t have plans to use a different web developer.

People like the site a lot. Chris provided good feedback; he would tell me if something I thought I’d like might not work from an ease-of-use perspective on the consumer side.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve learned that responsiveness is not something you can count on in the service industry, so I’d say the highest recommendation I can give is that Chris was extremely responsive and delivered the product when he said he would.

Whenever I found an issue, he fixed it immediately. If something couldn’t be addressed immediately, he explained why and kept me up to date. We spoke on the phone, but we mostly communicated via email because it was more efficient, and it also created a record of exactly what needed to be done.

I would say Chris’s responsiveness and excitement to learn about the business he’s working on set him apart. He was excited to learn about what I did in the travel business, not just making a web page. He wanted to be personally invested in the product, and that helped him customize the result to what I needed.

I don’t think so. I had never hired somebody to do something like this for me, and I was expecting to have a more difficult time getting a website that would look nice. I’d also heard from other people in the industry that some companies don't respond for weeks or deliver what you ask for. I never had those problems with Chris; he made it very easy.

Take his recommendations. Research what he recommends and make sure it works for you, but he has a lot of experience in the industry. Everything that I implemented based on his suggestions has gotten great feedback.

Overall Score The most important thing is responsiveness, and I couldn’t have asked for more in that respect.
    We had open communication. Every time I asked for something, they gave me a date; a few times, they were done before then.
    I did a cost comparison with other local vendors, and Chris was priced very well among his peers.
    He delivered the product that was promised.
    People who have visited my site have asked who built it, and I have mentioned that it was Flamingo Agency.

Web Development for Art Agency

"They did an excellent job managing my project."

Mar. - May 2017

Flamingo Agency built a website from scratch following the directions and goals of an art showcasing and retail agency.

Illinois
Richard Anderson
Owner, Art.com

Although traffic and engagement are not tracked, the site satisfies all project requirements and successfully provides information regarding the agency's art to all visitors. The Flamingo Agency team are responsive and organized, providing personalized and attentive service throughout the project.

Please Introduce your business and what you do there.

My name is Richard Anderson. I am the owner of RichardAndersonArt.com

What business challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

I hire the Flamingo Agency to build a website to showcase my artwork.

Flamingo Agency built the entire website with direction from me.

What is the team composition? How many people and who are your main points of contact?

I worked exclusively with Chris Granat, the owner of Flamingo Agency.

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

I first contacted Chris via the Flamingo Agency website in March 2017.

How much money have you invested with Flamingo Agency?

$750

What was the month and year that you began working with Flamingo Agency? When was the project completed?

March 2017. The initial project was completed in mid-May 2017. I also hired Flamingo Agency to complete an update in 2018.

All work has been completed.

The site functions mostly as an informational page. I am not very good about promoting it so I don’t track visitor stats or anything along those lines.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint? How responsive were they?

Chris was/is very, very responsive and did an excellent job managing my project.

The service was outstanding.

No, not really.

Website Redesign for Speech Pathology Therapy Company

"The company is very perceptive of the clients' needs."

May - July 2019

Flamingo Agency revamped a website for a growing speech therapy company. After a thorough discovery phase, they designed the website from scratch.

Ator Dinkha
Pathologist, Inclusive Speech & Language Services

Always offering unique ideas, the final product exceeded project expectations. The site is both creative and SEO-friendly. The solutions offered were custom, differentiating the brand from competitors. Flamingo Agency was very responsive, getting the project done according to the timeline.

I am a certified and licensed Speech and Language Pathologist who is the owner/operator of Inclusive Speech and Language Services, a home-based therapy company that provides speech and language services in the comfort of families' homes.

For what projects/services did your company hire Flamingo Agency?

I hired Chris from Flamingo Agency to design my company's website from start to finish.

My goals for this project were to have a website that was able to be modified from my end, simple, yet professional, and parent-friendly.

I have read many positive reviews about Chris and his work and experience. I had a good feeling about selecting Chris from Flamingo Agency to help me with my project.

I contacted Chris to design and implement a basic website for my newly founded speech therapy company. He described to me what the steps would be on my part to help initiate the process and I gave Chris permission to design it from start to finish. He was well within the time frame initially discussed and if there were any questions or issues he answered my questions and remediated any issues in a timely manner. He was always one step ahead and offered unique suggestions and ideas during the process.

Chris was able to independently design and implement the website I envisioned from start to finish without the need of a team.

Chris has exceeded my project expectations. My website is fairly new and Chris was very knowledgeable about discussing the possibility of using SEO for my website to increase traffic. I trust Chris for all of my website needs. He has great creative vision and is very perceptive of my needs as a client. He offers custom, tailored solutions/advice that I would not have thought of as a new business.

Chris is very communicative. He always returns my correspondence in a timely manner and exceeds my expectations by offering suggestions/feedback that I was thinking of, but didn't get the chance to ask. Excellent project management skills and adhered to the original timeframe.

The company is very perceptive of the clients' needs.

Chris has met and surpassed my expectations.

Overall Score Excellent service
    Very flexible
    Reasonable cost
    Exceeds my expectations
    Very likely

Web Development for Real Estate Firm

"We were very impressed by the depth of knowledge pertaining to all aspects of the project."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Flamingo Agency developed a new website for a real estate development firm. Site functionality includes location, directions, maps, photos and a complete list of our services available for potential clients to review.

Richard Trojan
CEO, Real Estate Development

The new website greatly improved the company's online presence. Flamingo Agency is knowledgable, efficient, and responsive. Their team brings experience and insight to the table.

I am the owner of a Real Estate Development firm in the Chicago area and we worked very closely with Chris Granat and the Flamingo Agency to design and develop from the ground up a new Website for one of our projects which was a Storage & Parking Facility.

For what projects/services did your company hire Flamingo Agency?

This was a new project for our firm and we needed a new Website built from scratch which was to focus specifically on the new venture and it's business going forward.

We needed of course to have an online presence as this was a new venture and we wanted to develop a quality Website in a timely manner.

We were given a very strong and enthusiastic referral by a colleague in our area who had a very good experience using the Flamingo Agency.

As mentioned above, we needed to have an online presence as this was a new venture but we very much needed to have location, directions, maps, photos and a complete list of our services available for potential clients to review.

Management worked directly with Chris Granat and the project was completed quickly and within budget.

Chris also was extremely knowledgeable and invaluable in implementing a strategy for SEO marketing after the initial launch of the Website. We realized that we would be found by clients mostly through a generic search category and we were able to see a rapid improvement in our rankings thanks to Flamingo Agency.

The workflow was highly effective there was never a problem communicating with the Flamingo Agency their response was rapid and thorough no matter how trivial the question or request.

We were very impressed by the depth of knowledge pertaining to all aspects of the project. Excellent advice was given at every step in the process that not only made everything more effective, but they also brought to the table a level of experience that achieved results with the Website Marketing at less expense vs our initial expectations.

We were very pleased with every aspect of our project with the Flamingo Agency.

Overall Score See review...

Web Development for Personal Training Company

"We appreciated their customer service."

Jan. 2017

Flamingo Agency created a new website and boosted its SEO, focusing on getting the website to appear on the first page of search results as well as building a way to create a client database.

Ron Munvez
Owner, Tri-Fitness & Performance

Thanks to a smooth workflow and collaborating directly with their owner, the website consistently ranks on the first page of results and now has a way to gather client information. Flamingo Agency was also highly responsive to communication.

I’m the owner and head trainer at Tri-Fitness and Performance, a sports performance and personal training company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Flamingo Agency?

I hired Flamingo Agency to develop a new website for my company and also improve our SEO.

Our goal was to have a website that stood out and showed up on the first page when searching. I also wanted a way to collect emails and develop a database of potential clients.

Flamingo Agency was recommended by a client of mine.

They designed a new website and helped greatly improve our online presence.

They’re a small company, so I just worked with Chris (Owner, Flamingo Agency).

Flamingo Agency’s work had a huge impact. We finally show up on the first page of a web search and are building a solid database.

Project management was excellent and very effective.

We appreciated their customer service. Chris was hands-on and very quick to respond to emails and phone calls.

I can’t think of anything they need to improve.

It was easy to set up time to talk.
    Flamingo Agency offers great value for the money spent.
    Flamingo Agency got the job done.
    They did a great job for me, so why not have them do a great job for a friend?

Silver