#1 Affordable Web Design & SEO for Small Business

Flamingo Agency is a web agency specializing in small business website design and search engine optimization. We design custom Wordpress websites with powerful on-page SEO and conversion optimization.

Reasonable pricing is the foundation of our business. We provide affordable and measurable results for startups, nonprofits, small businesses and white label marketing for other web agencies.

Check out our website to view our WordPress website portfolio and SEO case studies and don't hesitate to reach out for a free consultation. Ask for a free homepage website mockup and SEO audit.

At Flamingo Agency we believe small business needs a different approach focused on personalized customer service where you communicate and work directly with your Web & SEO consultant.

Small business needs a different, personalized approach. Our mission is to provide the best customer satisfaction and return on investment for our clients in web design and SEO.

Chris Granat, Web & SEO Consultant, Founder

Chicago, IL
  • 3752 N Southport Ave
    Chicago, IL 60613
  • 525 7th Ave
    New York, NY 10018

(Health and wellness) Muscle & Joint Physcal Therapy, Inclusive Speech Therapy, 3D Microbrow, Tri Fitness (Home services) Germophobex, Lakeview Maids, Mr Level Head, Wujcik Construction, Eastside House Cleaning (Hospitality) Unleashed Luxury Travel, Andersonville Lodging (Business) Cooper & Ella, Voice Carrier, Mon Petit, Guard Radar (Manufacturing & Logistics) Glass Block Factory, Crown Trailer, Joliet Truck Parking (Real estate) Homelife Property Management, Sal Picardi Real Estate
Website Design for Disinfection Company Image

Website Design for Disinfection Company

Flamingo Agency developer a small business website in WordPress for a disinfection services company. The site was built with powerful onpage SEO elements to rank higher for business-related keywords.

Website for Physical Therapy Image

Website for Physical Therapy

Flamingo Agency created a WordPress website for a physical therapy clinic in Chicago. The site was developer with the most modern onpage SEO foundations to maximize the company's online exposure.

Website for fashion brand Image

Website for fashion brand

Flamingo Agency designed and developer a custom WordPress website for a women's apparel brand from New York City.

Website design for travel company in Chicago, IL Image

Website design for travel company in Chicago, IL

A travel concierge company approached us to create a visually appealing and modern-looking website. With those goals in mind, we designed a beautiful website with stunning photos featuring different travel destinations. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for microblading company in Milwaukee, WI Image

Website design for microblading company in Milwaukee, WI

We figured a business in the beauty industry, should show off, well, a beautiful website. Take a look at our website design for a microblading business in Wisconsin. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for cleaning company in Chicago, IL Image

Website design for cleaning company in Chicago, IL

Lakeview Maids didn’t want a simple website. They wanted a lead generation marketing system that would grow their cleaning business in Chicago. We developed a powerful website built for SEO that took their business to the new level. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for speech therapy clinic in Skokie, IL Image

Website design for speech therapy clinic in Skokie, IL

ISL Therapy is a children-focused speech therapy. They requested a website with a friendly touch. We added animations and designed a website for both parents and kids to enjoy. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for fitness company in Chicago, IL Image

Website design for fitness company in Chicago, IL

Tri-Fitness is a gym and fitness center in Chicago. They had an old website but needed something new to stay competitive. We developed a new website and moved them over to WordPress for better search engine optimization. Today they are ranking high for a number of keywords. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for manufacturing company in Chicago, IL Image

Website design for manufacturing company in Chicago, IL

Glass Block Factory provides unique glass block products such as windows, shower doors, vinyls and more. We created a very unique website layout. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for handyman company in Schaumburg, IL Image

Website design for handyman company in Schaumburg, IL

When a home services business seeks to expand, they need a strong web presence. Mr Level Head wanted a professional website built for local SEO. We delivered and their handyman business took off. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for real estate consultant in Park Ridge, IL Image

Website design for real estate consultant in Park Ridge, IL

A consulting company doesn’t need to have a bland website. We created a professional and modern looking website for a newly opened consulting company. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for artist in Chicago, IL Image

Website design for artist in Chicago, IL

Renowned Chicago artist Richard Anderson needed a website to showcase his painting portfolio. We added a special touch in designing his website in an abstract style. Read full case study on our website.

SEO for cleaning company in Chicago, IL Image

SEO for cleaning company in Chicago, IL

Cleaning companies face a tough task to get noticed in Google, especially in large markets like Chicago. A newly opened cleaning business approached us to create a complete digital marketing strategy. Read full case study on our website.

SEO for microblading company in Milwaukee, WI Image

SEO for microblading company in Milwaukee, WI

Specialty beauty services are popping all over the country. With that demand comes online competition for most popular beauty services. A Milwaukee, WI company asked us to help them grow their microblading business online. Read full case study on our website.

WordPress Dev & Customization for Photographer

"They’re friendly and listen to what I have to say."

Aug. - Sep. 2020

Flamingo Agency provides design and development services. The team built a new website by customizing a WordPress template. They engaged CloudWave to host the platform and migrated email services to Office365.

1–10 Employees

Karen Forsythe
Owner, Karen Forsythe Photography

Flamingo Agency delivered an aesthetically and operationally superior site that generates an increased amount of traffic and customer engagement. Their responsiveness and organization streamline the project. By accommodating the client’s schedule and requests, they support a successful partnership.

I’m a headshot and portrait photographer. I primarily work with people in business who have a website or social media presence and want a photo that will set them apart from others.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

I had two different websites that I linked and managed myself. It was a messy situation, and I knew that it wasn’t right. However, I didn’t have the time to fix my problems. I needed someone to manage the website and format it to be SEO-friendly.

Flamingo unified my two sites and identified a couple of other problems, namely load time. Their team resolved that problem, speeding up the load time to create a more satisfying experience for people. Now, CloudWave hosts my website. They also recommended that I switch email services from Bluehost to Office365 for business.

I wanted to include content from my other sites, and Flamingo rearranged it. I didn’t want them to write code for the website because I needed a platform that I could maintain. Their team then used a WordPress template that I approved for its versatility. Right now, we’re putting more content on the site. For example, I’m writing copy for my gallery page.

I directly communicate with Chris (Founder).

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

I talked with three different website designers who I found on Google. I know that website designers can live anywhere, but I ultimately wanted to work with someone in my area because it would require less explanation. Chris was forthcoming and friendly. He also had a lot of ideas, and I appreciated how he came across.

This is a $5,000 project. Their team’s reasonable.

We started the project in August, and the bulk of the project wrapped up in September 2020. Now, they’re fine-tuning the website.

Their team’s always able to complete my requests. Contacts through the website have gone up. Google shows that people are coming to my website and my inbox shows that too. Also, every contact form now comes to me as expected because of the new email process. The website looks good, functions well, and is easy for me to maintain. I’m really pleased with the template.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s easy to get a hold of Chris. If he doesn’t pick up the phone, he calls me right back. He always reiterates our discussions in an email to keep the project organized. That lets me know that he heard what I said and that he’ll act on it.  Their team doesn’t put pressure on me, which I appreciate. They want to get the project done the way I want it.

They’re a can-do type of team. I talked to other agencies that planned to set it up and then I would fill it in. I would’ve had to do way more than I had to do for Chris. Another agency wanted to start from scratch and didn’t want to work with WordPress. If I ask Chris for something, he makes it happen. They’re friendly and listen to what I have to say.

No, my experience has been exactly what I wanted and then some.

It would be helpful if you had examples of websites or features that you would like to have on your site. It would also be helpful if you had content ready for them. Don’t reinvent the wheel and try to figure it all out yourself.

Web Development & Digital Marketing for Cleaning Company

“The people from Flamingo Agency will always do the tasks even better than you ask them to.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Flamingo Agency built a website from scratch based on the client’s preferences. When the client noticed their business slowing down, they re-engaged Flamingo to do SEO, PPC, backlinks, and email marketing.

Dilia Toomey
Owner, Lakeview Maids LLC

Flamingo Agency helped the small business go from being unknown to one of the top search results amongst big Chicago companies, with the client reporting that they even stopped doing PPC because they got so busy. Trustworthy and readily available, the team works quickly and provides helpful reports.

I’m the owner of Lakeview Maids LLC, a residential cleaning company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

I needed help getting more customers.

Flamingo Agency built my website from scratch three years ago when I opened my company. They continue to help me with changes as needed. They had me show them websites that I liked and what colors I wanted, and they did the perfect website.

After the website was built in 2017 and I noticed I was slowing down, I contacted them again in March 2019. They offered to do SEO and PPC. They also do backlinks and email marketing for me.

There are three people that I communicate with.

I’ve spent $20,000.

We started working together in March 2017, and it’s ongoing.

They do a wonderful job helping me. We’re the first one that pops up when people search online for cleaning services in our area.

The work with them has been really successful; we are at the top of search results. Three years ago, nobody knew us; now, we’re all over Chicago search results and are at the top amongst the biggest companies, even though I just have a small, family-owned business. I actually stopped having them do PPC because we got really busy.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate with them via email. They do the changes that we need right away. We also call or text them. They’re available when we need them.

They show me all of the reports and how many people visit my website. They’re honest and trustworthy. Whenever I need them, they’re available.

No, everything is perfect.

Be really open about what you want. The people from Flamingo Agency will always do the tasks even better than you ask them to. If there’s something they can’t do, they’ll let you know.

WordPress Design & SEO for Physical Therapy Company

"I trust their knowledge and expertise in the area first and foremost."

May - July 2020

Flamingo Agency was tasked by a physical therapy company to build their website and create an SEO strategy for it.

Matt Johnson
Owner, Muscle & Joint Physical Therapy, LLC

The company was happy with the professional look and easy functionality of the product. The team's response time and communication was good throughout the project. Any changes the company requested was completed in a timely fashion.

I am founder of a Physical Therapy company in Chicago. We do outpatient orthopedic and sports physical therapy.

For what projects/services did your company hire Flamingo Agency?

Website design and SEO setup

Get a professional looking, well functioning website that increases my customer leads and beats the competition.

I googled companies in the Chicago area and liked their reviews and my initial interactions with the owner, Chris.

• Web Design
  • Custom WordPress website design with Elementor
  • Mobile responsive design - 30 pages
  • Gallery
  • Google Search Console & Google Analytics setup
  • Website security setup - Installation of advanced website visitor statistics
  • Logo design
  • Website testing and customer feedback
  • Onpage SEO setup
  • Keyword research and selection
  • Interlinking all pages - Sitemap creation
  • Local schema setup
  • Google My Business optimization
  • Backlink analysis
  • Mobile site optimization
  • Image optimization

Our web design specialization is onpage Search Engine Optimization setup.

I worked solely with the owner, Chris, and then he outsourced to his team members as needed but I only dealt with Chris.

Chris and his team were fantastic. They were responsive to all of my questions and requests. Communication was excellent throughout the process and Chris took the time to educate me on the design and how SEO works. The final product was excellent.

The website looks very professional and functions great. Anything changes that I wanted to make were done quickly and to my liking.

Easy and quick communication throughout.

Response time and communication were great. I trust their knowledge and expertise in the area first and foremost but was very happy with the ability to get items done in a timely fashion.

I honestly can't think of any. Great experience.

It is a big expense but worth the investment

Web Dev & SEO for Sanitizing & Disinfecting Company

"Flamingo Agency is a medium-sized company that operates like a boutique company."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Flamingo Agency built a website for a sanitizing and disinfecting company. They now supply SEO services.

Seth Lawrence
Owner, Germophobex

Despite some last-minute additions, Flamingo Agency delivered the website on time and at reasonable costs to the client. The site has garnered praise from visitors and potential customers. The team is highly knowledgeable and responsive with a hands-on approach.

I’m the owner of Germophobex. We’re a sanitizing and disinfecting business geared towards commercial spaces, such as doctors’ offices, schools, and colleges.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

We wanted to get the word out about our process and specific applications and underscore our advantages over businesses in the same space.

Flamingo Agency built our website from scratch. I did give Chris (Founder) some websites to use as a starting point. He then went off on his own to come up with something special. The site has double the pages of the average site because of the specific reach I wanted the site to have.

Chris is our main point person, but another person did some of the mundane work.

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

Chris built a website for my apparel business’s brand and did an amazing job. I had found him by accident and saw that he had some nice reviews. I spoke to him a little bit and discovered that he’d done work in the fashion business and that I liked his portfolio. It was a no-brainer to go to him again.

We’ve spent about $5,000–$6,000.

We started in early March 2020. The project’s still ongoing — we just started doing SEO this week.

It’s too soon to tell any metrics. However, people that visit the website and inquire about our services are very complimentary of the site. Chris clearly understands our business needs and the customer we want to reach. He’s also got a strong background in SEO, which we found advantageous.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Chris delivers when he says he’s going to deliver. I threw a lot of extra stuff at him after the fact, and he still made our deadlines.

Flamingo Agency is a medium-sized company that operates like a boutique company: they’re very hands-on, which is important to me. They can really tweak their services to our needs without us spending too much.

I have no complaints. Chris is accessible 24/7, which is important to me. I once texted him at midnight and got a reply by 7 a.m. the next morning.

I highly recommend Flamingo Agency. Chris is very easy to work with, works hard, and knows his business. SEO is a great add-on for him and customers like me.

I’d give a higher score if I could.

Web Design & Dev for General Contracting Company

“Their timeliness in responding to inquiries and revisions was very professional.”

Feb. - Apr. 2020

Flamingo Agency developed a website for a general contracting project management company. They designed the site based on themes and examples provided by internal stakeholders.

Project Manager, General Contracting Company

Flamingo Agency facilitated a positive client experience by being incredibly responsive. Easily accessible and professional, the team answered questions and took care of change requests in a timely manner.

I work for a project management company that does general contracting. I normally handle project managing build-outs for residential units in downtown Chicago. I also handle some other aspects in the office, like payroll and updating our website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

Our existing site was a little dated, so we decided to use Flamingo Agency to focus on upgrading our website design to more of today’s standards.

Flamingo Agency designed and developed our website. I provided them with a few themes and examples of what I liked to give them an idea of what I was looking for.

I worked with Chris (Web/SEO Specialist & Founder).

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

I found them through a web search. I decided to use them after a couple of conversations with Chris.

We started working together in February 2020, and we’re wrapping some stuff up now. For what I’ve asked them to do, it’s done.

I don’t have any metrics, but they always responded to my inquiries. They answered any questions I had and were there for phone calls whenever we needed them. They also took care of any revisions we wanted.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated via email or telephone.

They could’ve been a bit more organized when it came to revisions, but that’s about it.

My advice would be to ensure you’re using somebody from your own company that has the time and attention to detail to be working on something like that. Having someone who is decisive is very helpful as well.

WordPress Dev for Apparel Manufacturer

"Flamingo Agency makes it easy to understand the technical pieces of the project."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

From the ground up, Flamingo Agency developed a WordPress website to update brand information for a manufacturer. They integrated content, created several layouts, and executed on one based on feedback.

Ariel Johnson
VP of Sales, Bliss Apparel Group

Flamingo Agency delivered a satisfying website that generated excitement for the product’s deployment by internal stakeholders. The team is responsive to feedback and communicates effectively to support transparency. They are attentive and detailed, enabling a successful engagement.

I’m VP of sales for a brand that was recently acquired by Bliss Apparel Group, which is an apparel manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

We had to relaunch our website. When we acquired the new brand, we had to update everything, which included a detailed website. Eventually, we want to launch an e-commerce platform.

Flamingo Agency built our website from scratch using WordPress. We gave their team a couple of visuals. Then, they designed several layouts and asked us about our preference. According to that layout, their team developed the site that included a header and an about us collection.

Flamingo Agency assigned two people to this project, but we had one main contact.

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

My boss contacted Flamingo Agency through a referral. We had a conference call with them and liked Chris’s (Web & SEO Consultant) attitude. He was eager, grounded, and explained technical concepts to us so that we understood them.  We felt comfortable working with him.

We spent between $5,000–$10,000 on this project.

We started working with them in February 2020 and the project’s ongoing. We’re finishing the website now.

We started to share the website with our retail partners. They’re excited to use the product as a customer platform.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re efficient and thorough. If I sent an email, I received a response within 24 hours. We converse via phone and email. Their team makes sure to answer all of my questions.They also provide explanations and print screens to help me understand.

Flamingo Agency makes it easy to understand the technical pieces of the project. Anything that I sent them such as ideas or features, their team broke down the ideas and told me how they could make the idea happen. That made it easy for me to understand the project’s length and investment.

They’re amazing. I’m so glad that we were able to work with them.

I recommend conversing over the phone to understand how they work and the project timeline. Have them explain the development process week by week because it’s not simple.

WordPress Dev for Telephone Company

"They were assiduous."

Feb. - Mar. 2020

From the ground up, Flamingo Agency developed a WordPress website for a telephone company. The team also provided design services.

Round Rock, Texas
Paul Mahler
CEO, Voice Carrier

Flamingo Agency delivered a website that satisfied internal stakeholders. The team directed the engagement excellently. They executed against the requirements diligently, which resulted in a successful collaboration.

I’m the CEO of a telephone company called Voice Carrier.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

We needed a new website.

Flamingo Agency built a WordPress website from scratch, but we provided their team with mockups and wireframes. Their team also provided design work.

We had a main point of contact, Chris (Web and SEO Specialist)

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

I searched Google and interviewed different agencies.

We worked with Flamingo Agency from February–March 2020.

My staff, my users, and I all love the website.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was superb. We communicated by telephone and email.

They were assiduous.

No, there weren’t areas for improvement.

Hire them immediately.

Web Development for Real Estate Consulting Firm

“They took a personal interest in helping to grow my company.”

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Flamingo Agency worked with a real estate consultant to enhance their digital presence through an SEO-optimized website. They helped solidify a domain, select keywords, and build out the layout of the platform.

Sal Picardi
Real Estate Broker, Sal Picardi Real Estate Consultants

Since starting their work with their partner, the team has generated deliverables that have successfully attracted the attention of new leads. This has led to an influx of inbound inquiry calls to the client. They prioritized efficiency and attentiveness in their project management.

I was a real estate broker and consultant for a real estate consulting firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

I needed an optimized website for SEO.

They walked me through the SEO strategy and implementation process step by step. That involved securing the domain name, site design, and selecting keywords to help me rank on Google searches. I still contact them from time to time for updates and tweaks. They were responsible for designing and executing everything from scratch.

I worked directly with Chris (Founder).

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

I did a web search for top Google agencies and site developers in Chicago. Their site was ranked and rated very highly. Once I talked to Chris, it was clear that he knew what he was doing, so we hired them.

We spent about $1,500 on their work.

We started the project in October 2019, and they’re still helping me with maintenance.

At this point, I’m receiving more inbound calls and leads than I was before working with them. Because of this, I can tell that they put me in a good spot on Google. That’s grown my business.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive via text and email throughout the entire project. Anything I needed was done quickly and efficiently.

They took a personal interest in helping to grow my company. Chris spent a lot of time on the phone with me and never rushed me away. I felt comfortable and confident throughout the entire process with them.

No, I’ll reach out to them if I ever need more help.

Chris is knowledgeable in this industry. He’ll bring intelligence and experience to your project.

Web Development for a Handyman Services Company

"People have commented on the site’s usability."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

The team at Flamingo Agency built a website to increase an online presence for a handyman services company. They assisted with developing the website’s content and SEO services.

Mack Subo
Owner, Mr Level Head Inc

External feedback has been extremely positive about the website’s design. Their timely workflow complements the team at Flamingo Agency’s skilled expertise. Their communicative approach complemented their efficient collaboration.

I’m the owner of a small handyman services business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

My business needed an active online presence that went beyond a simple website creation.

The team at Flamingo Agency developed our website, focusing on making the platform functional, user-friendly, and SEO friendly. The site has content and information regarding my services, contact information, photos from past work, and client testimonials.

Chris (Founder, Flamingo Agency) is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

I knew Chris because of a previous project with a different company, but before, I found them through searching on Google and researching. We went with Flamingo Agency because of good reviews and a fair price. For the time, he was offering what we needed. For this project, I decided to continue with them because of that past experience.

We started brainstorming with Flamingo Agency in August 2019, and the development work is completed. Our SEO services will start with them next month.

User feedback has been positive. People have commented on the site’s usability. We’ve been focusing on an overall uptick in business, web traffic, and contacts from interested parties. I like their SEO work, and their prices are fair and straightforward.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything was great. We didn’t have specific deadlines for this project, but their communication style aided the collaboration. They were great to work with and remained timely. When I submitted materials to Chris, everything was uploaded very quickly. We communicated mainly through phone and email.

I appreciate their expertise. I discussed a lot of things with Chris regarding SEO and site layout, and he brought to light areas that I was missing. His knowledgeability provided clarity. He explained the reasoning behind certain decisions. The entire experience with Flamingo Agency was great.

Nothing I can think of.

You’re making the right choice working with Flamingo Agency. They can do the job.

Web Dev and Design for a Glass Block Company

“The quality of the site for the cost was pretty impressive.”

2018

Flamingo Agency optimized UI/UX and data storage in the creation of a new website for a glass window company. They worked closely with their partner, tracking analytics, to ensure that the site was performing well.

Jose Lopez
Owner, Glass Block Factory

The final product exceeds all set expectations, serving as a mobile-friendly solution while accurately explaining the company’s mission and purpose. Their attention to detail and dedication to providing quality service at an affordable cost created a strong partnership.

I’m the owner of a company that assembles and installs glass blocks.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

We wanted to upgrade our website to target contractors and homeowners to our services.

They built the website from scratch, incorporating our desired pictures, data, and content into the interface. He rewrote the content and updated the site to be more mobile-friendly. The site was built in WordPress. I approved the final edits for quality, making sure that everything was transferred from the old site appropriately. They also set up Google Analytics, allowing me to track the performance of the new site over time.

I worked with one point of contact from their team. There may be others working in the background as well.

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

I was referred to him, so we spoke over the phone about his capabilities. When we met, it seemed like he’d be a good match for me because of his offerings and price points.

We spent between $300–$500 on the work.

We collaborated through the first few months of 2018.

The followed through on all of his promises, making the site mobile-friendly and adjusted for SEO. That way, we can rank more highly on Google. In the beginning, there were a few bugs, but they were quickly fixed. Everything has been good since then.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

I didn’t have any issues with their project management style. He provided us with his personal phone number and email address that we used for communication.

The quality of the site for the cost was pretty impressive. Other providers charge a lot more for similar projects.

I would love it if they would focus more time on marketing and SEO work.

Make sure you know what you want from your site build. Because I had a different site, I had a good idea of this. We didn’t have to search for new information. They did a good job of synthesizing content to make it more user-friendly.

Overall Score Everything has been performing well.
    He was great about following up and making himself available.
    He offered low prices for high quality.
    They did everything they were supposed to do.
    I’d recommend them.