#1 Affordable SEO & Web Design for Small Business

Flamingo Agency is a web agency specializing in small business website design and search engine optimization. We design custom Wordpress websites with powerful on-page SEO and conversion optimization.

Reasonable pricing is the foundation of our business. We provide affordable and measurable results for startups, nonprofits, small businesses and white label marketing for other web agencies. Our custom websites start at 2k  and our SEO pricing begins at $499/mo.

Check out our website to view our WordPress website portfolio and SEO case studies and don't hesitate to reach out for a free consultation. Ask for a free homepage website mockup and SEO audit.

At Flamingo Agency we believe small business needs a different approach focused on personalized customer service where you communicate and work directly with your Web & SEO consultant.

Small business needs a different, personalized approach. Our mission is to provide the best customer satisfaction and return on investment for our clients in web design and SEO.

Chris Granat, Web & SEO Consultant, Founder

Chicago, IL
  • 3752 N Southport Ave
    Chicago, IL 60613

(Home services) Germophobex, Lakeview Maids, Mr Level Head, Wujcik Construction, Eastside House Cleaning (Hospitality) Unleashed Luxury Travel, Andersonville Lodging (Business) Cooper & Ella, Voice Carrier, Mon Petit, Guard Radar (Manufacturing & Logistics) Glass Block Factory, Crown Trailer, Joliet Truck Parking (Health and wellness) Muscle & Joint Physical Therapy, Inclusive Speech Therapy, 3D Microbrow, Tri Fitness (Real estate) Homelife Property Management, Sal Picardi Real Estate
Website for fashion brand Image

Website for fashion brand

Flamingo Agency designed and developer a custom WordPress website for a women's apparel brand from New York City.

Website design for travel company in Chicago, IL Image

Website design for travel company in Chicago, IL

A travel concierge company approached us to create a visually appealing and modern-looking website. With those goals in mind, we designed a beautiful website with stunning photos featuring different travel destinations. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for microblading company in Milwaukee, WI Image

Website design for microblading company in Milwaukee, WI

We figured a business in the beauty industry, should show off, well, a beautiful website. Take a look at our website design for a microblading business in Wisconsin. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for cleaning company in Chicago, IL Image

Website design for cleaning company in Chicago, IL

Lakeview Maids didn’t want a simple website. They wanted a lead generation marketing system that would grow their cleaning business in Chicago. We developed a powerful website built for SEO that took their business to the new level. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for speech therapy clinic in Skokie, IL Image

Website design for speech therapy clinic in Skokie, IL

ISL Therapy is a children-focused speech therapy. They requested a website with a friendly touch. We added animations and designed a website for both parents and kids to enjoy. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for fitness company in Chicago, IL Image

Website design for fitness company in Chicago, IL

Tri-Fitness is a gym and fitness center in Chicago. They had an old website but needed something new to stay competitive. We developed a new website and moved them over to WordPress for better search engine optimization. Today they are ranking high for a number of keywords. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for manufacturing company in Chicago, IL Image

Website design for manufacturing company in Chicago, IL

Glass Block Factory provides unique glass block products such as windows, shower doors, vinyls and more. We created a very unique website layout. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for handyman company in Schaumburg, IL Image

Website design for handyman company in Schaumburg, IL

When a home services business seeks to expand, they need a strong web presence. Mr Level Head wanted a professional website built for local SEO. We delivered and their handyman business took off. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for real estate consultant in Park Ridge, IL Image

Website design for real estate consultant in Park Ridge, IL

A consulting company doesn’t need to have a bland website. We created a professional and modern looking website for a newly opened consulting company. Read full case study on our website.

Website design for artist in Chicago, IL Image

Website design for artist in Chicago, IL

Renowned Chicago artist Richard Anderson needed a website to showcase his painting portfolio. We added a special touch in designing his website in an abstract style. Read full case study on our website.

SEO for cleaning company in Chicago, IL Image

SEO for cleaning company in Chicago, IL

Cleaning companies face a tough task to get noticed in Google, especially in large markets like Chicago. A newly opened cleaning business approached us to create a complete digital marketing strategy. Read full case study on our website.

SEO for microblading company in Milwaukee, WI Image

SEO for microblading company in Milwaukee, WI

Specialty beauty services are popping all over the country. With that demand comes online competition for most popular beauty services. A Milwaukee, WI company asked us to help them grow their microblading business online. Read full case study on our website.

Web Dev & SEO for Sanitizing & Disinfecting Company

"Flamingo Agency is a medium-sized company that operates like a boutique company."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Flamingo Agency built a website for a sanitizing and disinfecting company. They now supply SEO services.

Seth Lawrence
Owner, Germophobex

Despite some last-minute additions, Flamingo Agency delivered the website on time and at reasonable costs to the client. The site has garnered praise from visitors and potential customers. The team is highly knowledgeable and responsive with a hands-on approach.

I’m the owner of Germophobex. We’re a sanitizing and disinfecting business geared towards commercial spaces, such as doctors’ offices, schools, and colleges.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

We wanted to get the word out about our process and specific applications and underscore our advantages over businesses in the same space.

Flamingo Agency built our website from scratch. I did give Chris (Founder) some websites to use as a starting point. He then went off on his own to come up with something special. The site has double the pages of the average site because of the specific reach I wanted the site to have.

Chris is our main point person, but another person did some of the mundane work.

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

Chris built a website for my apparel business’s brand and did an amazing job. I had found him by accident and saw that he had some nice reviews. I spoke to him a little bit and discovered that he’d done work in the fashion business and that I liked his portfolio. It was a no-brainer to go to him again.

We’ve spent about $5,000–$6,000.

We started in early March 2020. The project’s still ongoing — we just started doing SEO this week.

It’s too soon to tell any metrics. However, people that visit the website and inquire about our services are very complimentary of the site. Chris clearly understands our business needs and the customer we want to reach. He’s also got a strong background in SEO, which we found advantageous.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Chris delivers when he says he’s going to deliver. I threw a lot of extra stuff at him after the fact, and he still made our deadlines.

Flamingo Agency is a medium-sized company that operates like a boutique company: they’re very hands-on, which is important to me. They can really tweak their services to our needs without us spending too much.

I have no complaints. Chris is accessible 24/7, which is important to me. I once texted him at midnight and got a reply by 7 a.m. the next morning.

I highly recommend Flamingo Agency. Chris is very easy to work with, works hard, and knows his business. SEO is a great add-on for him and customers like me.

I’d give a higher score if I could.

Web Design & Dev for General Contracting Company

“Their timeliness in responding to inquiries and revisions was very professional.”

Feb. - Apr. 2020

Flamingo Agency developed a website for a general contracting project management company. They designed the site based on themes and examples provided by internal stakeholders.

Project Manager, General Contracting Company

Flamingo Agency facilitated a positive client experience by being incredibly responsive. Easily accessible and professional, the team answered questions and took care of change requests in a timely manner.

I work for a project management company that does general contracting. I normally handle project managing build-outs for residential units in downtown Chicago. I also handle some other aspects in the office, like payroll and updating our website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

Our existing site was a little dated, so we decided to use Flamingo Agency to focus on upgrading our website design to more of today’s standards.

Flamingo Agency designed and developed our website. I provided them with a few themes and examples of what I liked to give them an idea of what I was looking for.

I worked with Chris (Web/SEO Specialist & Founder).

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

I found them through a web search. I decided to use them after a couple of conversations with Chris.

We started working together in February 2020, and we’re wrapping some stuff up now. For what I’ve asked them to do, it’s done.

I don’t have any metrics, but they always responded to my inquiries. They answered any questions I had and were there for phone calls whenever we needed them. They also took care of any revisions we wanted.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated via email or telephone.

They could’ve been a bit more organized when it came to revisions, but that’s about it.

My advice would be to ensure you’re using somebody from your own company that has the time and attention to detail to be working on something like that. Having someone who is decisive is very helpful as well.

WordPress Dev for Apparel Manufacturer

"Flamingo Agency makes it easy to understand the technical pieces of the project."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

From the ground up, Flamingo Agency developed a WordPress website to update brand information for a manufacturer. They integrated content, created several layouts, and executed on one based on feedback.

Ariel Johnson
VP of Sales, Bliss Apparel Group

Flamingo Agency delivered a satisfying website that generated excitement for the product’s deployment by internal stakeholders. The team is responsive to feedback and communicates effectively to support transparency. They are attentive and detailed, enabling a successful engagement.

I’m VP of sales for a brand that was recently acquired by Bliss Apparel Group, which is an apparel manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

We had to relaunch our website. When we acquired the new brand, we had to update everything, which included a detailed website. Eventually, we want to launch an e-commerce platform.

Flamingo Agency built our website from scratch using WordPress. We gave their team a couple of visuals. Then, they designed several layouts and asked us about our preference. According to that layout, their team developed the site that included a header and an about us collection.

Flamingo Agency assigned two people to this project, but we had one main contact.

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

My boss contacted Flamingo Agency through a referral. We had a conference call with them and liked Chris’s (Web & SEO Consultant) attitude. He was eager, grounded, and explained technical concepts to us so that we understood them.  We felt comfortable working with him.

We spent between $5,000–$10,000 on this project.

We started working with them in February 2020 and the project’s ongoing. We’re finishing the website now.

We started to share the website with our retail partners. They’re excited to use the product as a customer platform.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re efficient and thorough. If I sent an email, I received a response within 24 hours. We converse via phone and email. Their team makes sure to answer all of my questions.They also provide explanations and print screens to help me understand.

Flamingo Agency makes it easy to understand the technical pieces of the project. Anything that I sent them such as ideas or features, their team broke down the ideas and told me how they could make the idea happen. That made it easy for me to understand the project’s length and investment.

They’re amazing. I’m so glad that we were able to work with them.

I recommend conversing over the phone to understand how they work and the project timeline. Have them explain the development process week by week because it’s not simple.

WordPress Dev for Telephone Company

"They were assiduous."

Feb. - Mar. 2020

From the ground up, Flamingo Agency developed a WordPress website for a telephone company. The team also provided design services.

Round Rock, Texas
Paul Mahler
CEO, Voice Carrier

Flamingo Agency delivered a website that satisfied internal stakeholders. The team directed the engagement excellently. They executed against the requirements diligently, which resulted in a successful collaboration.

I’m the CEO of a telephone company called Voice Carrier.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

We needed a new website.

Flamingo Agency built a WordPress website from scratch, but we provided their team with mockups and wireframes. Their team also provided design work.

We had a main point of contact, Chris (Web and SEO Specialist)

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

I searched Google and interviewed different agencies.

We worked with Flamingo Agency from February–March 2020.

My staff, my users, and I all love the website.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was superb. We communicated by telephone and email.

They were assiduous.

No, there weren’t areas for improvement.

Hire them immediately.

Web Development for Real Estate Consulting Firm

“They took a personal interest in helping to grow my company.”

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Flamingo Agency worked with a real estate consultant to enhance their digital presence through an SEO-optimized website. They helped solidify a domain, select keywords, and build out the layout of the platform.

Sal Picardi
Real Estate Broker, Sal Picardi Real Estate Consultants

Since starting their work with their partner, the team has generated deliverables that have successfully attracted the attention of new leads. This has led to an influx of inbound inquiry calls to the client. They prioritized efficiency and attentiveness in their project management.

I was a real estate broker and consultant for a real estate consulting firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

I needed an optimized website for SEO.

They walked me through the SEO strategy and implementation process step by step. That involved securing the domain name, site design, and selecting keywords to help me rank on Google searches. I still contact them from time to time for updates and tweaks. They were responsible for designing and executing everything from scratch.

I worked directly with Chris (Founder).

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

I did a web search for top Google agencies and site developers in Chicago. Their site was ranked and rated very highly. Once I talked to Chris, it was clear that he knew what he was doing, so we hired them.

We spent about $1,500 on their work.

We started the project in October 2019, and they’re still helping me with maintenance.

At this point, I’m receiving more inbound calls and leads than I was before working with them. Because of this, I can tell that they put me in a good spot on Google. That’s grown my business.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive via text and email throughout the entire project. Anything I needed was done quickly and efficiently.

They took a personal interest in helping to grow my company. Chris spent a lot of time on the phone with me and never rushed me away. I felt comfortable and confident throughout the entire process with them.

No, I’ll reach out to them if I ever need more help.

Chris is knowledgeable in this industry. He’ll bring intelligence and experience to your project.

Web Development for a Handyman Services Company

"People have commented on the site’s usability."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

The team at Flamingo Agency built a website to increase an online presence for a handyman services company. They assisted with developing the website’s content and SEO services.

Mack Subo
Owner, Mr Level Head Inc

External feedback has been extremely positive about the website’s design. Their timely workflow complements the team at Flamingo Agency’s skilled expertise. Their communicative approach complemented their efficient collaboration.

I’m the owner of a small handyman services business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

My business needed an active online presence that went beyond a simple website creation.

The team at Flamingo Agency developed our website, focusing on making the platform functional, user-friendly, and SEO friendly. The site has content and information regarding my services, contact information, photos from past work, and client testimonials.

Chris (Founder, Flamingo Agency) is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

I knew Chris because of a previous project with a different company, but before, I found them through searching on Google and researching. We went with Flamingo Agency because of good reviews and a fair price. For the time, he was offering what we needed. For this project, I decided to continue with them because of that past experience.

We started brainstorming with Flamingo Agency in August 2019, and the development work is completed. Our SEO services will start with them next month.

User feedback has been positive. People have commented on the site’s usability. We’ve been focusing on an overall uptick in business, web traffic, and contacts from interested parties. I like their SEO work, and their prices are fair and straightforward.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything was great. We didn’t have specific deadlines for this project, but their communication style aided the collaboration. They were great to work with and remained timely. When I submitted materials to Chris, everything was uploaded very quickly. We communicated mainly through phone and email.

I appreciate their expertise. I discussed a lot of things with Chris regarding SEO and site layout, and he brought to light areas that I was missing. His knowledgeability provided clarity. He explained the reasoning behind certain decisions. The entire experience with Flamingo Agency was great.

Nothing I can think of.

You’re making the right choice working with Flamingo Agency. They can do the job.

Web Dev and Design for a Glass Block Company

“The quality of the site for the cost was pretty impressive.”

2018

Flamingo Agency optimized UI/UX and data storage in the creation of a new website for a glass window company. They worked closely with their partner, tracking analytics, to ensure that the site was performing well.

Jose Lopez
Owner, Glass Block Factory

The final product exceeds all set expectations, serving as a mobile-friendly solution while accurately explaining the company’s mission and purpose. Their attention to detail and dedication to providing quality service at an affordable cost created a strong partnership.

I’m the owner of a company that assembles and installs glass blocks.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

We wanted to upgrade our website to target contractors and homeowners to our services.

They built the website from scratch, incorporating our desired pictures, data, and content into the interface. He rewrote the content and updated the site to be more mobile-friendly. The site was built in WordPress. I approved the final edits for quality, making sure that everything was transferred from the old site appropriately. They also set up Google Analytics, allowing me to track the performance of the new site over time.

I worked with one point of contact from their team. There may be others working in the background as well.

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

I was referred to him, so we spoke over the phone about his capabilities. When we met, it seemed like he’d be a good match for me because of his offerings and price points.

We spent between $300–$500 on the work.

We collaborated through the first few months of 2018.

The followed through on all of his promises, making the site mobile-friendly and adjusted for SEO. That way, we can rank more highly on Google. In the beginning, there were a few bugs, but they were quickly fixed. Everything has been good since then.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

I didn’t have any issues with their project management style. He provided us with his personal phone number and email address that we used for communication.

The quality of the site for the cost was pretty impressive. Other providers charge a lot more for similar projects.

I would love it if they would focus more time on marketing and SEO work.

Make sure you know what you want from your site build. Because I had a different site, I had a good idea of this. We didn’t have to search for new information. They did a good job of synthesizing content to make it more user-friendly.

Overall Score Everything has been performing well.
    He was great about following up and making himself available.
    He offered low prices for high quality.
    They did everything they were supposed to do.
    I’d recommend them.

WordPress Site Design for Travel Agency

“He wanted to be personally invested in the product, and that helped him customize the result to what I needed.”

Jan. 2018

Flamingo Agency designed a WordPress website to establish a web presence for a high-end travel business. Plans are in place to have them update the site.

Palatine, Illinois
Alicia Pacini
Unleashed Luxury Travel Concierge

Flamingo Agency’s site has garnered high praise from users. The one-person team was incredibly responsive and provided actionable insights and suggestions, facilitating an easy collaboration. They adhered to a tight timeframe and often outpaced time estimates, delivering the site within ten days.

I’m the owner and founder of Unleashed Luxury Travel Concierge, a high-end travel business. I plan customized travel plans for my private clientele.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

I didn’t have a website. Although most of my business comes through word-of-mouth, I needed to have some sort of web presence so that people could initially see what I do.

Flamingo Agency designed a WordPress website for my company.

I just worked with Chris (Owner, Flamingo Agency).

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

I read reviews, interviewed three companies, and requested quotes. I needed the site up and running quickly, and I chose Flamingo Agency because of their responsiveness.

I spent close to $2,000.

Flamingo Agency built my site in January 2018, and it was live by March. I didn’t know exactly what I needed to have on the site, so I had to do some research. It took Chris less than two weeks, probably close to ten days, to get the site up and running.

We’re going to be doing an update shortly. I don’t have plans to use a different web developer.

People like the site a lot. Chris provided good feedback; he would tell me if something I thought I’d like might not work from an ease-of-use perspective on the consumer side.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve learned that responsiveness is not something you can count on in the service industry, so I’d say the highest recommendation I can give is that Chris was extremely responsive and delivered the product when he said he would.

Whenever I found an issue, he fixed it immediately. If something couldn’t be addressed immediately, he explained why and kept me up to date. We spoke on the phone, but we mostly communicated via email because it was more efficient, and it also created a record of exactly what needed to be done.

I would say Chris’s responsiveness and excitement to learn about the business he’s working on set him apart. He was excited to learn about what I did in the travel business, not just making a web page. He wanted to be personally invested in the product, and that helped him customize the result to what I needed.

I don’t think so. I had never hired somebody to do something like this for me, and I was expecting to have a more difficult time getting a website that would look nice. I’d also heard from other people in the industry that some companies don't respond for weeks or deliver what you ask for. I never had those problems with Chris; he made it very easy.

Take his recommendations. Research what he recommends and make sure it works for you, but he has a lot of experience in the industry. Everything that I implemented based on his suggestions has gotten great feedback.

Overall Score The most important thing is responsiveness, and I couldn’t have asked for more in that respect.
    We had open communication. Every time I asked for something, they gave me a date; a few times, they were done before then.
    I did a cost comparison with other local vendors, and Chris was priced very well among his peers.
    He delivered the product that was promised.
    People who have visited my site have asked who built it, and I have mentioned that it was Flamingo Agency.

Web Development for Art Agency

"They did an excellent job managing my project."

Mar. - May 2017

Flamingo Agency built a website from scratch following the directions and goals of an art showcasing and retail agency.

Illinois
Richard Anderson
Owner, Art.com

Although traffic and engagement are not tracked, the site satisfies all project requirements and successfully provides information regarding the agency's art to all visitors. The Flamingo Agency team are responsive and organized, providing personalized and attentive service throughout the project.

Please Introduce your business and what you do there.

My name is Richard Anderson. I am the owner of RichardAndersonArt.com

What business challenge were you trying to address with Flamingo Agency?

I hire the Flamingo Agency to build a website to showcase my artwork.

Flamingo Agency built the entire website with direction from me.

What is the team composition? How many people and who are your main points of contact?

I worked exclusively with Chris Granat, the owner of Flamingo Agency.

How did you come to work with Flamingo Agency?

I first contacted Chris via the Flamingo Agency website in March 2017.

How much money have you invested with Flamingo Agency?

$750

What was the month and year that you began working with Flamingo Agency? When was the project completed?

March 2017. The initial project was completed in mid-May 2017. I also hired Flamingo Agency to complete an update in 2018.

All work has been completed.

The site functions mostly as an informational page. I am not very good about promoting it so I don’t track visitor stats or anything along those lines.

How did Flamingo Agency perform from a project management standpoint? How responsive were they?

Chris was/is very, very responsive and did an excellent job managing my project.

The service was outstanding.

No, not really.

Website Redesign for Speech Pathology Therapy Company

"The company is very perceptive of the clients' needs."

May - July 2019

Flamingo Agency revamped a website for a growing speech therapy company. After a thorough discovery phase, they designed the website from scratch.

Ator Dinkha
Pathologist, Inclusive Speech & Language Services

Always offering unique ideas, the final product exceeded project expectations. The site is both creative and SEO-friendly. The solutions offered were custom, differentiating the brand from competitors. Flamingo Agency was very responsive, getting the project done according to the timeline.

I am a certified and licensed Speech and Language Pathologist who is the owner/operator of Inclusive Speech and Language Services, a home-based therapy company that provides speech and language services in the comfort of families' homes.

For what projects/services did your company hire Flamingo Agency?

I hired Chris from Flamingo Agency to design my company's website from start to finish.

My goals for this project were to have a website that was able to be modified from my end, simple, yet professional, and parent-friendly.

I have read many positive reviews about Chris and his work and experience. I had a good feeling about selecting Chris from Flamingo Agency to help me with my project.

I contacted Chris to design and implement a basic website for my newly founded speech therapy company. He described to me what the steps would be on my part to help initiate the process and I gave Chris permission to design it from start to finish. He was well within the time frame initially discussed and if there were any questions or issues he answered my questions and remediated any issues in a timely manner. He was always one step ahead and offered unique suggestions and ideas during the process.

Chris was able to independently design and implement the website I envisioned from start to finish without the need of a team.

Chris has exceeded my project expectations. My website is fairly new and Chris was very knowledgeable about discussing the possibility of using SEO for my website to increase traffic. I trust Chris for all of my website needs. He has great creative vision and is very perceptive of my needs as a client. He offers custom, tailored solutions/advice that I would not have thought of as a new business.

Chris is very communicative. He always returns my correspondence in a timely manner and exceeds my expectations by offering suggestions/feedback that I was thinking of, but didn't get the chance to ask. Excellent project management skills and adhered to the original timeframe.

The company is very perceptive of the clients' needs.

Chris has met and surpassed my expectations.

Overall Score Excellent service