Small Business SEO & Web Design

Flamingo Agency is a Chicago-based digital marketing agency focusing on delivering powerful yet affordable digital solutions for small businesses. We provide specialty SEO and web design services. We are a small agency ourselves, and we believe small business needs a different digital approach. Please view our work and case studies and don't hesitate to reach out for a free consultation.

Chicago, IL
  • 3752 N Southport Ave
    Chicago, IL 60613

Unleashed Luxury Travel, Glass Block Factory, Lakeview Maids, Crown Trailer, Mr Level Head, Chicago Eye Clinic, Tri Fitness, Inclusive Speech Therapy, Homelife Property Management, 3D Microblading Milwaukee
Website for handyman company Image

Website for handyman company

When a home services business seeks to expand, they need a strong web presence. Mr Level Head wanted a professional website built for local SEO. We delivered and their handyman business took off.

Website design for travel company Image

Website design for travel company

A travel concierge company approached us to create a visually appealing and modern-looking website. With those goals in mind, we designed a beautiful website with stunning photos featuring different travel destinations.
Website developemtn & SEO for House Cleaning company Image

Website developemtn & SEO for House Cleaning company

Lakeview Maids didn’t want a simple website. They wanted a lead generation marketing system that would grow their cleaning business in Chicago. We developed a powerful website built for SEO that took their business to the new level.
Website design for microblading business Image

Website design for microblading business

We figured a business in the beauty industry, should show off, well, a beautiful website. Take a look at our website design for a microblading business in Wisconsin.
Web design for Fitness & Gym company Image

Web design for Fitness & Gym company

Web design for Property Management company Image

Web design for Property Management company

Website Redesign for Speech Pathology Therapy Company

"The company is very perceptive of the clients' needs."

May - July 2019

Flamingo Agency revamped a website for a growing speech therapy company. After a thorough discovery phase, they designed the website from scratch.

Ator Dinkha
Pathologist, Inclusive Speech & Language Services

Always offering unique ideas, the final product exceeded project expectations. The site is both creative and SEO-friendly. The solutions offered were custom, differentiating the brand from competitors. Flamingo Agency was very responsive, getting the project done according to the timeline.

I am a certified and licensed Speech and Language Pathologist who is the owner/operator of Inclusive Speech and Language Services, a home-based therapy company that provides speech and language services in the comfort of families' homes.

For what projects/services did your company hire Flamingo Agency?

I hired Chris from Flamingo Agency to design my company's website from start to finish.

My goals for this project were to have a website that was able to be modified from my end, simple, yet professional, and parent-friendly.

I have read many positive reviews about Chris and his work and experience. I had a good feeling about selecting Chris from Flamingo Agency to help me with my project.

I contacted Chris to design and implement a basic website for my newly founded speech therapy company. He described to me what the steps would be on my part to help initiate the process and I gave Chris permission to design it from start to finish. He was well within the time frame initially discussed and if there were any questions or issues he answered my questions and remediated any issues in a timely manner. He was always one step ahead and offered unique suggestions and ideas during the process.

Chris was able to independently design and implement the website I envisioned from start to finish without the need of a team.

Chris has exceeded my project expectations. My website is fairly new and Chris was very knowledgeable about discussing the possibility of using SEO for my website to increase traffic. I trust Chris for all of my website needs. He has great creative vision and is very perceptive of my needs as a client. He offers custom, tailored solutions/advice that I would not have thought of as a new business.

Chris is very communicative. He always returns my correspondence in a timely manner and exceeds my expectations by offering suggestions/feedback that I was thinking of, but didn't get the chance to ask. Excellent project management skills and adhered to the original timeframe.

The company is very perceptive of the clients' needs.

Chris has met and surpassed my expectations.

Overall Score Excellent service
    Very flexible
    Reasonable cost
    Exceeds my expectations
    Very likely

Web Development for Real Estate Firm

"We were very impressed by the depth of knowledge pertaining to all aspects of the project."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Flamingo Agency developed a new website for a real estate development firm. Site functionality includes location, directions, maps, photos and a complete list of our services available for potential clients to review.

Richard Trojan
CEO, Real Estate Development

The new website greatly improved the company's online presence. Flamingo Agency is knowledgable, efficient, and responsive. Their team brings experience and insight to the table.

I am the owner of a Real Estate Development firm in the Chicago area and we worked very closely with Chris Granat and the Flamingo Agency to design and develop from the ground up a new Website for one of our projects which was a Storage & Parking Facility.

For what projects/services did your company hire Flamingo Agency?

This was a new project for our firm and we needed a new Website built from scratch which was to focus specifically on the new venture and it's business going forward.

We needed of course to have an online presence as this was a new venture and we wanted to develop a quality Website in a timely manner.

We were given a very strong and enthusiastic referral by a colleague in our area who had a very good experience using the Flamingo Agency.

As mentioned above, we needed to have an online presence as this was a new venture but we very much needed to have location, directions, maps, photos and a complete list of our services available for potential clients to review.

Management worked directly with Chris Granat and the project was completed quickly and within budget.

Chris also was extremely knowledgeable and invaluable in implementing a strategy for SEO marketing after the initial launch of the Website. We realized that we would be found by clients mostly through a generic search category and we were able to see a rapid improvement in our rankings thanks to Flamingo Agency.

The workflow was highly effective there was never a problem communicating with the Flamingo Agency their response was rapid and thorough no matter how trivial the question or request.

We were very impressed by the depth of knowledge pertaining to all aspects of the project. Excellent advice was given at every step in the process that not only made everything more effective, but they also brought to the table a level of experience that achieved results with the Website Marketing at less expense vs our initial expectations.

We were very pleased with every aspect of our project with the Flamingo Agency.

Overall Score See review...

Web Development for Personal Training Company

"We appreciated their customer service."

Jan. 2017

Flamingo Agency created a new website and boosted its SEO, focusing on getting the website to appear on the first page of search results as well as building a way to create a client database.

Ron Munvez
Owner, Tri-Fitness & Performance

Thanks to a smooth workflow and collaborating directly with their owner, the website consistently ranks on the first page of results and now has a way to gather client information. Flamingo Agency was also highly responsive to communication.

I’m the owner and head trainer at Tri-Fitness and Performance, a sports performance and personal training company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Flamingo Agency?

I hired Flamingo Agency to develop a new website for my company and also improve our SEO.

Our goal was to have a website that stood out and showed up on the first page when searching. I also wanted a way to collect emails and develop a database of potential clients.

Flamingo Agency was recommended by a client of mine.

They designed a new website and helped greatly improve our online presence.

They’re a small company, so I just worked with Chris (Owner, Flamingo Agency).

Flamingo Agency’s work had a huge impact. We finally show up on the first page of a web search and are building a solid database.

Project management was excellent and very effective.

We appreciated their customer service. Chris was hands-on and very quick to respond to emails and phone calls.

I can’t think of anything they need to improve.

It was easy to set up time to talk.
    Flamingo Agency offers great value for the money spent.
    Flamingo Agency got the job done.
    They did a great job for me, so why not have them do a great job for a friend?