Google Certified & Result-Driven PPC Experts

Bronze

Marketing professional with  10+ years experience in PPC, SEO, Google Adwords, Remarketing, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Bing Ads and Lead Generation Campaigns

For almost a decade now, we have been creating dynamic paid campaigns for our clients world-over, serving almost every industry. A team of Google Certified professionals fully dedicated to creating PPC ads not only to increase the revenue but considering the ROI on your PPC investments as well.

Expertise in:

-YouTube Advertising
-Display Ads Management
-Shopping Ads (E-commerce) Management
-Conversion Rate/Landing Page Optimization

A few of the industries that we have worked for:

- E-commerce
- Business Services
- Finance
- Travel

Philosophy:

Our name is derived from the 2 core philosophies Fairness and Growth. ‘Even’ symbolizes transparency, ethics, and honesty in everything we do which sums it up to ‘Fairness’. While ‘Digit’ signifies flourishing, evolving and blossoming businesses that we make, thus making you ‘Grow’.

Coverage:

We are serving customers worldwide, coming from different geographic regions and distinct markets. We have served clients from:
UK
Ireland
Singapore

• Electronic Complex, Atmaram Choudhary Marg, Near Readymade Complex
    Indore, MP 452010

Australia Wide Annexes,  Benvenuto Limos, Altizen, Bael Wellness, Genworks Health, Business Blockchaine HQ, OmniBlend, AccuMatchBI

Digital Marketing Services for Marketing & Advertising Company

"They have a well-defined, structured way of working which ensures straightforward coordination."

Aug. 2018 - Dec. 2019

EvenDigit supported the implementation of digital marketing plans for third-party clients.

Geoff Alexander (MBA)
Director, Bigfish Digital

There have been more organic traffic and online transactions on third-party client websites. Social media engagement has increased by more than 50%. EvenDigit maintains open, timely communication through a streamlined method of collaborating. They are invested in the quality of their work.

I am a founder & CEO of a digital marketing agency. The Company provides client solutions in Google, and Facebook Advertising & Social Media.

For what projects/services did your company hire EvenDigit?

I was looking for an organisation that provided Digital marketing that can help support implementation of digital marketing strategies to grow client businesses online.

Primary goals were as follows:

1. Increase the brand awareness through Video Ads
  2. Increase the website traffic through Google Ads
  3. Increase the online Bookings on the website
  4. Generate quality business leads and sales

I utilised UpWork to find the best suited digital marketing candidate for supporting my business and then based on the interview I selected.

After finalizing the vendor I had a series of discussions with them where we discussed my business goals and created a marketing strategy along with the original deliverable.

Initially, we set up a 1 month trial to check the skills of the vendor. After the first months' result I was satisfied with the deliverable and the quality of the work so I decided to go for a longer term contract.

For this project I have liaising directly with the person who is working for me whenever I have given project tasks. Regular reviews with the direct report took place on an ongoing basis. Typically I have requested briefs before proceeding further with suitable projects/tasks.

Organic Traffic: 44% growth Online Purchases: 10% growth I have also noticed a substantial growth in the new users on client websites. 60% Improvements in the user engagement on the social channels. Weekly Performance Reports highlighting successes has been the standard measure for performance.

They have a well-defined, structured way of working which ensures straightforward coordination. One point of contact also helps to avoid miscommunications and misunderstandings. they have also been very transparent.

There are 3 things I found most impressive about this company:

1. Quick communication
  2. Commitment
  3. Care of quality

Web development is a weak area currently - otherwise they should keep up the good work!

Social Media Marketing for Healthcare Startup

"Their professional approach created a good bond between us."

Feb. 2016 - Sept. 2019

EvenDigit performed social media marketing services with the aim of enhancing brand awareness.

Subheksha Rawat
Product Specialist, Genworks Health

Increased engagement on social media has correlated with increased website traffic. EvenDigit's streamlined, consistent communication ensured stakeholders were updated on their progress. They were a deadline-oriented team with a proactive working style.

GenWorks Health is a company dedicated to addressing some of the toughest healthcare challenges in the country. This involves allowing access to high-quality technology, affordability, and removing hurdles in expanding the reach.

The company was set up with the backing of Wipro GE Healthcare—a leader in the field of affordable healthcare innovations. It has a leadership team with an average experience of over 17 years in the healthcare industry. It’s made up of 250+ committed team members that work to enable customer success every day.

For what projects/services did your company hire EvenDigit?

I was looking for a social media marketing agency that could help my brand become popular and generate traffic and business leads.

Below are the goals:

1. Increase brand awareness through social media.
  2. Increase relevant website traffic.
  3. Generate quality business leads.

I came to know about this agency through one of my contacts. I filled out the contact form and they requested a call with me to understand my business goals. In the same call, they presented a perfect social media strategy to fulfill those goals. I was satisfied with the discussion and finally selected them.

The project was about creating brand awareness for my business and reaching potential customers. They shared a plan for the month and the deliverables. They also shared some milestones for the future. This plan was created according to the business goals I had shared.

They have an expert social media manager who understood my needs and requirements and made decisions accordingly. He was a point of contact and a decision maker. We had weekly calls and discussions to analyze the project process.

We’ve seen a 44% growth in website traffic through social channels. I have also noticed a nearly 32% growth in website page reach. User engagement on social channels has improved by 60%.

They had an effective workflow and a single point of communication. They kept me updated on the status of the project. Team members were on time when we had meetings or calls scheduled. Their professional approach created a good bond between us.

There are three things I found most impressive about this company:

1. Proactive approach
  2. One point of communication
  3. Timely deliverables

They could have more project management resources to manage all projects.

SEO for Precision Tool Manufacturer

"Overall, I’m very satisfied with EvenDigit’s work."

Sept. 2015 - Feb. 2019

EvenDigit solidified an SEO strategy with the objective of helping the company rank higher on search results while generating quality leads. They also helped when development work was required.

Rasesh Amin
Director, Jash Precision Tools Ltd

Their optimization efforts led to a 39% upsurge in organic traffic and a 12% boost in quality leads. EvenDigit’s streamlined process for producing results made the collaboration easy. They communicate efficiently and are usually ready to start working on things immediately.

I’m the director of Jash Precision Tools Ltd, the pioneer in India for manufacturing precision surface equipment, T-slotted floor/bed plates, work holding fixtures, tooling aids, and precision 3D measuring machines for over six decades. All these years creating precise straight, flat, parallel, and square surfaces in microns has been the core strength of our company. We also offer custom-built products.

For what projects/services did your company hire EvenDigit?

I was looking for an SEO agency that could help our website rank higher in Google search results and generate quality leads.

The main goal was to obtain an SEO-friendly website with fully optimized content.

I was searching for an agency that was able to provide good SEO. A friend suggested EvenDigit, so I connected with them, discussed our goals, and was satisfied with their approach.

I had several calls with EvenDigit to discuss business goals. We created an SEO strategy and deliverables. The work began with on-page optimization, where all development related tasks were taken care of. We then moved to the content part.

After a certain period of time, we had a good bond established. We only communicated with a single person that acted as our point of contact for everything. She handled the execution of the project and reported on its progress.

When I felt that the website needed development work, they’d connect me to a senior development manager that could provide us the best solutions.

I’ve noticed a 39% growth in organic traffic and a 12% growth in quality leads and transactions. Overall, I’m very satisfied with EvenDigit’s work.

They have a well-defined way of communicating and delivering results, which made it easy for us to coordinate with them. They’d update me on the latest news and trends related to our industry.

There are a number of things I found impressive about them. EvenDigit was ready to work on an immediate basis, had quick communication, and delivered great results.

Brand Awareness for Real Estate Dev Firm

"Their communication skills and on-time delivery of results-driven work stood out to us."

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

EvenDigit provides ongoing marketing strategy development and execution, focusing on both international and domestic audiences. Weekly progress reports keep internal stakeholders properly appraised.

Rahul Ajwani
CMO, SkyeEarth Developers Pvt. Ltd.

Traffic, user engagement, and web reach have all increased since EvenDigit came onboard. Their thoughtfully put together team possess strong communication skills and a consistent track record for on-time deliveries. They focused on building trust initially, which has led to an ongoing partnership.

I’m the CMO of Skye Earth Developers Pvt Ltd, one of the leading real estate development companies in Indore, India. We try to build projects that breathe life into the dreams of our customers.

For what projects/services did your company hire EvenDigit?

I wanted to reach a wider audience through social channels.

My vision is to create a better awareness of my brand and reach a global audience through social media channels. Also, I wanted to see a boost in sales and traffic on my website.

After seeing their advertisement on a third-party site, I contacted them, and we mutually decided to schedule a call. In this call, we discussed the queries and goals I had in mind. They sounded great and responded to me in a correct manner. Therefore, I hired them.

Based on my goals of increasing my business’ popularity and reaching an international audience, they shared a custom strategy with multiple milestones. After every week, they report the work they did, the progress they made, and what next week’s deliverables will be.

They have a team of social media experts and a project coordinator to understand and resolve my queries. Our effective communication has been one of the keys to our success.

Thanks to EvenDigit, I’ve seen 27% growth in website traffic compared to last year. I have also noticed nearly 36% growth in website page reach and a 45% improvement in user engagement compared to the previous year.

They have a well-composed team with good communications skills. Initially, we started with a weekly call on Skype to discuss the progress of the project. This call gave me clarity, and I started trusting them. I was satisfied with the approach.

To date, I haven’t faced any issues working with them. I’m getting my desired results.

Google Ads & SEO for Language Service Provider

“They have good communication and give swift attention to all emails.”

June 2012 - Ongoing

EvenDigit initially managed Google Ads before expanding their services into SEO and social media marketing. They now have a long-term contract for digital marketing.

Sydney, Australia
Director, Language Service Provider

Despite a slow start, EvenDigit produced significant gains by the third year, driving a 43% increase in organic leads and a 65% increase in conversions from paid advertising. The team has an organized communication structure, which makes it easy to work with them.

We’re an Australian language service provider. I am a director.

For what projects/services did your company hire EvenDigit?

We hired them for SEO and Google Ads management.

Our goals were to increase the website traffic through SEO and Google Ads as well as generating quality business leads.

I was looking for a marketing agency that could help my business to grow and generate quality leads.

Initially, we started with Google Ads, and, after the satisfactory results on paid marketing, I offered them SEO and social media marketing services in a long-term contract.

For this project, they have assigned a dedicated project manager who is my one point of contact for everything. She takes care of the execution and coordinates with the marketing team. I get weekly updates and monthly performance reports from her.

They have worked with me from scratch. Initially, the progress was slow, and we started with a limited budget. Then after three years, they gave outstanding results: leads increased by 43% organically, and conversion growth increased by 65% through paid marketing.

How did the EvenDigit perform from a project management standpoint?

They have good communication and give swift attention to all emails.

What impresses you about the EvenDigit?

As mentioned above, they have a well-structured way of working and communicating, so it’s easy for me and my team to coordinate with them.

They could improve in website development, especially quality checks after development. Changes would take a bit longer than expected.

Digital Marketing for LED Lighting Company

"Their organizational structure is impressive, and the set-up process was excellent."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

EvenDigit provided digital marketing services, working firstly in Google Shopping Ads and then expanding the scope to optimizing the company’s online store.

Sydney, Australia
Michael Moskvin
Managing Director, LiquidLEDs

The digital strategy developed by EvenDigit has produced good results, increasing the revenue, online purchase rates, and the number of new users to the site. They are reliable partners who manage the work transparently, taking feedback onboard and ensuring they communicate well.

I am the managing director of an online lighting store, serving retail and wholesale customers.

For what projects/services did your company hire EvenDigit?

We were looking for Google Shopping Ads experts to help our business to grow online and increase the visibility of our brand.

To increase brand awareness and the website’s traffic through Google Ads. We also wanted to increase our conversion rate and our ROI at lower conversion value.

We’ve hired many local and Upwork-based vendors over the past 10 years, but not achieved the results we wanted. After posting again on Upwork this year, we selected Evendigit.

We began with a series of discussions about our business goals and created a marketing strategy along with the deliverables. We established a two-month trial period to check the results.

After the first month, we were satisfied with the deliverables and the quality of the work, so we decided to proceed further. We’ve since hired them to work on our online store.

They assigned a dedicated project manager as one point of contact. We receive weekly and monthly performance reports.

Since their work, we experienced growth in our revenue of 113% and a growth in the online purchase rates of 15%. We’ve also had over 40% growth in the number of new visitors to our website.

How did the EvenDigit perform from a project management standpoint?

They defined a transparent project structure, streamlined the process, and coordinated the process successfully. The quality of their results and their communication were key factors for us.

What impresses you about the EvenDigit?

No, there’s nothing to improve.

Overall Score Owesome company, great results, and good communication.
    Very easy and no hassle.
    The cost is reasonable compared to the results.
    The quality of results is excellent.
    Yes, definitely.

Digital Marketing Services for Packaging Company

"EvenDigit’s organizational structure is impressive and sets clients up for successful projects."

Apr. 2014 - Apr. 2017

EvenDigit coordinated digital marketing efforts for a packaging supplies company. Their services included SEO and PPC campaigns, email marketing, and video and content creation.

Gurgaon, India
Shubham Pandey
Marketing Head, DCG Tech. Limited

EvenDigit’s services resulted in substantial increases in total website traffic, transactions, and total sessions. They leverage a thorough communication and organizational strategy to promote a healthy relationship. The team offers extensive knowledge of viable solutions.

I am a marketing executive at DCG Tech Limited. We offer several product lines such as packaging and shipping, warehouse supplies, stationery, and corporate promotions.

For what projects/services did your company hire EvenDigit?

We engaged EvenDigit for a series of digital marketing solutions and some website modifications.

We hoped to improve website traffic and user engagement, promote brand awareness, and increase business leads and sales.

After interviewing EvenDigit to learn more about their process, we felt comfortable selecting them for this project.

EvenDigit devised a digital marketing strategy for the first quarter we worked together. After making a few changes, we finalized the plan and began the execution process. The project included strategies for SEO and PPC campaigns, email marketing, and video and content creation. Their team provided us with weekly status reports, along with action plans for the coming weeks. Once we gained some momentum in our efforts and results, we shifted to biweekly reports and monthly reports.

We worked with a team of 8–10 people.

Because of EvenDigit’s efforts, we experienced an increase in overall website traffic by 300% in the first quarter. Similarly, total sessions increased by 375%, bounce rate decreased by 41%, and transactions increased by 70%. We are quite pleased with the results of our engagement.

The workflow was very effective because they designed and followed a comprehensive strategy. We easily communicated with their team. It’s clear that everyone on their staff is aware of their role and responsibilities.

They capably handled all of the responsibilities for our project, but I’d like to see them scale their efforts so that larger clients can leverage their expertise, as well.

Marketing Strategy for Professional Services Firm

"Their professionalism impressed me greatly."

Jan. 2013 - Jan. 2019

EvenDigit designed and implemented a business strategy.

Vinita Pariyani
Founder, Resume Writer For You

The strategy increased website traffic by 41%, improved social media engagement by 55%, and significantly boosted the number of inquiries submitted. EvenDigit established a smooth workflow, assigning a capable project manager and delivering every task on time.

Resume Writer For You helps clients reach new heights in their lives and careers. We create strong, high-quality resumes and LinkedIn profiles. As a co-founder, I maintain the quality of our services.

For what projects/services did your company hire EvenDigit?

My target market is the U.S., so I wanted an agency that could build my brand value and generate convertible business leads.

My goals were to increase brand awareness, achieve a good SERP ranking, attract relevant website traffic, generate business leads, and sell more packages.

One of my close friends recommended them, so I conducted an interview with their sales team. Based on that interview, I decided to move forward.

EvenDigit built a strategy for the first quarter and achieved the results they expected.

They assigned a project manager as the single point of contact, which made things easier for me.

I'm impressed by the numbers in their weekly status updates. I've noticed improvements in my website traffic, social engagement, and business leads. Website traffic has increased by 41% and inquiries have increased by 31.57%. I've also noticed an improvement of 55% in my overall social media engagement.

It's effective. They have a well-defined structure and everyone knows their responsibilities. I never deal with communication challenges since they assigned a separate project manager who handles everything professionally. Initially, they shared weekly progress statuses; now they focus on the numbers that matter to me.

Their professionalism impressed me greatly. I also admire their technical skills and timely deliveries. They follow their own strategy, which is why I'm still working with them.

Their SEO team and developers should collaborate more since both are working to improve the website.

Overall Score I'm giving them a five since I was satisfied 90% of the time.
    I can't complain, since they were always proactive.
    It was reasonable and affordable.
    I was satisfied with the quality of their deliverables.
    I will always refer and recommend them.

Digital Marketing Solutions for Italian Limo Company

“EvenDigit’s well-defined and transparent project structure streamlines coordination between our teams.”

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

EvenDigit provides digital marketing services to grow an online business and boost brand visibility. They created a marketing strategy and have implemented social media marketing, SEO, and Google Ads.

Positano, Italy
Giovanni Benvenuto
Managing Director, Benvenuto Limos

EvenDigit’s services have significantly improved organic site traffic, online bookings, and social media user engagement. Attentive and communicative, the team deploys well-structured project management. Customers can expect top-tier results from a dedicated partner.

I’m the managing director of Benvenuto Limos. We provide Italian tours, excursions, and chauffeur services.

For what projects/services did your company hire EvenDigit?

I hired EvenDigit for digital marketing services.

I hoped to grow my business, drive website traffic, and boost brand visibility through social media marketing, SEO, and Google Ads. I also wanted to increase online bookings on my website and generate quality business leads.

I searched for digital marketing vendors on UpWork and chose EvenDigit based on our interview. After a one-month trial, I was pleased with the quality of their work and initiated a long-term contract.

After we discussed my business goals, EvenDigit created a marketing strategy. Our work together is ongoing.

I work directly with a project manager, who is our main point of contact. There are 5–6 team members working on various marketing activities.

My company has experienced a 44% growth in organic traffic and a 10% growth in online bookings and transactions. User engagement on our social channels has increased by 60%.

EvenDigit’s well-defined and transparent project structure streamlines coordination between our teams. The project manager executes all tasks and provides weekly and monthly performance reports. Having one primary contact prevents miscommunication.

Their commitment to high-quality is impressive. The team’s communicative and responsive nature is also notable.

They could improve their development capabilities.

Overall Score They are a great company, and I enjoy working with them.
    They are always there for you.
    Costs are fair.
    The quality of their deliverables is absolutely amazing.
    I would be happy to refer them.

PPC Management for Web Design Agency

“I’m impressed by their customer service.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

EvenDigit provides PPC management services to increase conversion rates for digital marketing campaigns. They perform keyword research and give monthly updates.

Perth, Australia
Owner, Web Design Agency

Conversion rates have increased across the board for all PPC campaigns thanks to EvenDigit’s efforts. The team takes a client-centric approach, reaching out frequently to touch base.

I am the owner of a small web design agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire EvenDigit?

We hired them to manage our PPC.

Our main objective was to increase conversions for various campaigns.

We found them through Upwork.

EvenDigit manages our PPC campaigns, providing monthly reporting, monthly settings changes, and keyword research.

We work with Hema (Project Manager, EvenDigit).

They’ve increased our conversions significantly on all campaigns.

How did the EvenDigit perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is very good. Hema checks in with me frequently to give updates.

What impresses you about the EvenDigit?

I’m impressed by their customer service.

No, there’s nothing to improve.

Bronze