UI/UX Design Partner for SaaS

Eleken is a team of designers specialized in creating web and mobile applications. We work with businesses from the USA and Western Europe looking to outsource UI/UX design to a professional agency.

Our services include:

UI/UX design

Webflow (Web Development)

We've completed projects in the sphere of e-commerce, sports, productivity, travel and more. Our skill set and experience is the best fit for SaaS startups, product companies looking to develop minimum viable products (MVP), and online businesses who need to improve the user experience. See some examples of our works:

Abode, DIY security system product website – https://goabode.com , https://www.behance.net/gallery/84688935/Abode-Product-Site

Hanprinter, SaaS to encourage people save the planet  – https://handprinter.org, https://www.behance.net/gallery/84780447/Handprinter

Check out our design portfolio:

Kyiv, Ukraine

CRM Dev for Freelancer Management Platform

"They were always on time and exceeded my expectations."

Mar. - June 2020

Eleken provided UI/UX design for a SaaS CRM app. Their team built a lightweight UI for the app.

Montreal, Canada
Founder, CRM Platform

Eleken successfully shaped the design and the development process. Their team communicated with designers and exceeded expectations. They also helped with market research.

I’m the founder of the CRM for freelancers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Eleken?

Eleken helped me to design the product. The CRM helps freelancers to track and manage customer relationships as well as make financial projections.

I wanted to create a lightweight simple UI and easy to use UX of the SaaS CRM app for the particular niche.

I already worked with them on my other project a couple of years ago. Don’t remember how I founded them back then.

It’s a lightweight SaaS CRM for freelancers (designers, writers, developers etc.). There are many CRMs on the market but they are all heavy and uneasy to start with. We wanted to create something simple and specific for the niche where individuals can track their sales pipeline and make projections on finances. I am very happy with the results.

I worked with 2 incredible UI/UX designers directly.

Actually the guys really helped me to realize what is important and worth to focus on and what’s not. It really helped me not only in the design perspective but in business in general. Right now we're in the development phase of the product and I can’t wait to see it live.

I really like the way we worked together. I communicated directly with designers, no middle man.

They were always on time and exceeded my expectations. They also helped me with the business standpoint like market research and competitor analysis.

Nothing to add here at this point.

UI/UX Revamp for SaaS App

"The team is really great at what they do. They give rapid and quality results. We really enjoyed working with Eleken."

Mar. - May 2020

A client experience platform hired Elexen for the UI/UX revamp of its existing SaaS application.

Anupama Panchal
CTo, Gridle

Users are excited by the new designs and think they're a noticeable improvement. Despite cultural and timezone differences, communication was smooth and flawless, with Elexen feeling like part of their team. Their dedicated and committed team gives quality results.

I am CTO of Gridle. It's a Client Experience Platform for Agencies & Freelancers. Agencies can manage their Sales Pipeline, Sales Documents, Customers, and Invoices.

For what projects/services did your company hire Eleken?

We worked with Eleken for the UI/UX revamp of our existing SAAS application based on our user feedback.

We needed a better-designed product with intuitive flows and easy to use.

We found Eleken on Clutch only. We evaluated and talked to around 15-20 agencies and the finally decided to go ahead with them.

We are building a SAAS application which can be used by agencies and freelancers for managing their clients and leads. Our users are spread across the world from countries like the USA, Europe, Australia, and Southeast Asia.

We worked directly with a brilliant UI/UX designer.

We showed the design to some of our users and they were really excited to look at the designs. All of them said that they can't wait to start using the new revamped version.

Though there is a difference in timezone, culture, and languages, still we had the smoothest collaboration with them. I always felt like they are our extended team.

The team is really great at what they do. They give rapid and quality results. We really enjoyed working with Eleken on our SASS application. They are committed and dedicated people. Their understanding of user experience, customer mindset, and best practices are excellent. We really loved the speed at which they deliver designs and iterated based on feedback. Like your extended team, they will not waste time in unnecessary things and will not even let you do that. We wish for their awesome growth and looking forward to working again with them.

No, they are really professional team.

Template Design for Mobile App Company

“They can create strong work at half the cost of similar design firms.”

April 2020

Eleken created about 75 creative templates for a social consumer application available for iOS. They focused on producing detailed, artistic backgrounds, implementing patterns and gradients into their designs.

San Francisco, CA
CEO, Mobile App

While the products have yet to go live to a wider audience, those who have seen the templates have received them well. The team has met deadlines through their attentive project management style while maintaining a consistently high quality of work.

I’m the CEO of a social consumer app in the App Store. We allow people to create short, micro-podcasts to share with their network.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eleken?

We had contacted them before and we exploring a separate storytelling app. Our team needed upwards of 75 templates to be designed to make our product competitive. We hired them to get those templates done.

The project needed templates that were outside the scope of traditional app design. For instance, they needed to have detailed, beautiful backgrounds with patterns and gradients. The idea was to beautify the templates similar to how one would present themself on a visual social media platform. While my co-founder and I have experience designing app components, we have less expertise in the more artistic realm of design.

They took our artistic design needs and formatting requirements and designed the templates for them. We started with a general outline, and they took the project from there. The final app is for iOS.

We worked directly with a manager, a lead designer, and an additional contributing designer.

How did you come to work with Eleken?

We found them on a web platform while searching for design help for an initial version of our MVP. Ever since we’ve kept up a working relationship with them.

We started working with them in April 2020 and wrapped up in a few weeks.

In our most recent project, we’re still in the testing phase and haven’t launched yet. Qualitatively, those who have seen the templates have really enjoyed them.

How did Eleken perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been responsive over Slack, email, and Zoom calls.

It’s hard to beat the quality they offer for the price that they charge. They can create strong work at half the cost of similar design firms. For that reason, they’re great for startups that are on a tight budget.

I’d love for them to think about our projects with the entire scope in mind, not only for longer-term collaborations but for short-terms ones too.

UX/UI Design for Event Planning Platform

"I loved how experienced the team was and also how fast they worked."

Nov. 2017 - June 2018

Eleken was tasked with creating the flagship website of an event-planning business. They also branded the website, which was required to have a seamless UX/UI while maintaining sophisticated functionalities.

Montreal, Canada
Mohamed Aly
CEO & Founder, Venue Genie

Eleken delivered phenomenal UX/UI designs that facilitate the user's customer journey. The website quickly gained traffic, much to the client's surprise. The team was great to communicate with and flawless in their execution. They're an experienced, diligent team that's quick in their delivery.

I am the CEO and founder at Venue Genie. My job was to create a team to help me build an easy to use platform for event planners to find venues to plan their events.

For what projects/services did your company hire Eleken?

I had the idea in my mind to create the Airbnb of Event Space. I was looking for an agency that can help me create the perfect UX/UI for my clients.

We wanted a website design that was easy to use and also beautifully designed, which can be scaled easily. Event Planning is a very sensitive industry and finding the right partnership was very important.

I searched online within different platforms such as upwork, behance, and dribbble. We narrowed down our candidates to the top 10 UI/UX from all 3 platforms. We then interviewed them all until we were left with the top 3. The top 3 was very hard to decide on, but the customer service, attention to detail and the personal care Eleken's team had after our first interview we knew it was the best agency to work with.

There were a few stages in the project.

1 - branding the website

2 - the user experience

3 - designing the website in a way we can add different services easily as we grow.

From one meeting to the next the Elken team understood more and more my vision and with their experience and expertise was able to create what our team at Venue Genie call the perfect platform.

The team was composed of myself, users to give feedback of their user experience and a consultant that made sure we are heading in the right direction. On my end it was me, on their end they had 1 project manager, 1 senior designer and also 1 senior illustrator designer.

The UI/UX work was so amazing that we found it very easy to sign up and add venues to our website. Users came in and used the website much quicker than anticipated. Most of the time when a design is done a lot of changes are made during and after the launch. As you can tell on our website nothing has changed.

Since using this agency was one of the first things on my to-do list when building this start-up, I found it super easy to communicate and didn't have to worry once on any missed information. We used communication tools such as slack, skype and invision. It was perfectly executed. Thank you Ilya.

I loved how experienced the team was and also how fast they worked. We had amazing chemistry that we would go back and forth very smoothly and the talent in that agency is absolutely amazing wow! In my entire start-up process, I think I enjoyed working with them the most.

The answer is no. Why do I say that because the Eleken team have studied very well what clients look for in order to make sure the client is always happy and make sure the client aims for success.

Mobile App Dev for Lifestyle Company

"They have a very deep and profound understanding of user experience."

Nov. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Eleken provided mobile app design and development for a lifestyle app. Their team worked with wireframes and then built out a full prototype.

Macerata, Italy
Kate Abrosimova
Product Owner, Habit App

Eleken provided great design and high-quality work. Their team communicated on Slack regularly and had a smooth workflow. The leadership and understanding were very impressive.

I'm a marketing entrepreneur, but I often work on self-initiated side projects like the one I hired Eleken for.

For what projects/services did your company hire Eleken?

Eleken was hired to design my Habit app. It's a simple mobile application that helps people set daily goals, track their habits and have healthier lifestyles.

I needed to create a great user experience so people using the app would feel motivated to complete their goals and achieve positive outcomes. This is why I created the app in the first place.

I worked with Eleken before, we collaborated on another project. I like their work style, their deep expertise in design, and their commitment to achieving excellence in everything they do.

I shared my rough wireframes with them to show what I wanted the app to be like. They gave some great feedback on the screen layout and user flow, and we started the project. They had a very productive research phase during which they discovered what my audience would like to have in the app and how my competitors implemented similar ideas. They did a few iterations on the wireframes and created a nice interactive prototype. I tested it with a few people I know and got great feedback! Now the app is still in the development phase, but we're looking forward to releasing it soon.

I worked with one designer from Eleken.

They have done incredibly high-quality work so far. The app's design looks great and inspiring - just like I wanted it to be. I learned a lot while collaborating with Eleken. They bring a valuable product design experience to the table. So far everybody who tried using the prototype is happy with it and wants to use it when we release the app.

We communicated on Slack every other day and had regular calls with design updates. The workflow was pretty smooth, we worked iteration by iteration in a rhythmic manner.

They have a very deep and profound understanding of user experience and a great sense of beauty and taste. Every design argument they make is based on science. I am really impressed by their quality of work and their design leadership.

I can't think of any.

Overall Score Keep up the great work!
    We didn't have strict timelines, but they never fell behind the schedule.
    Great user feedback!
    The best design team I've ever had a chance to work with.
    Highly recommended!

Website Redesign for Marketer

"The designer assigned to this project was easy to communicate with and extremely effective."

Feb. - Apr. 2020

A digital marketing company hired Eleken to assist with modernizing and refreshing a site's design while keeping its old navigational structure, identity, and SERP rankings. They created two design options.

Bucharest, Romania
Ioana Sima
CMO, Digital Web Properties

Both design versions were well received, and one will be implemented shortly. Sitewide adjustments can now be made without having to manually update each page and without negatively impacting SEO performance. Their team was communicative and effective.

I am the CMO of a digital marketing company. We collaborate with other companies and guide them with all aspects related to SEO, growth, and content marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Eleken?

TextMagic is a business SMS company that has been providing services globally since 2001. We want to launch a new product line that will also change the architecture of the site. The challenge was to refresh a stale design, make it look more modern, while keeping the identity of the old site, its navigational structure, and its current SERP rankings. Furthermore, the new design had to feel familiar for returning customers, but also attractive enough for new clients.

We wanted to find the best way to integrate the new tools into the site's current architecture and refresh the design, without making major changes that would negatively impact our users, conversion rates, and SEO.

From previous projects and through recommendations.

Once we selected this vendor, we had a few calls regarding our project. We discussed the current website, its products, and architecture. We also discussed the new tools that are being made and how they would be implemented on the current website. I shared a sitemap, research, landing page content, and several mockups with the Eleken team. After that, we began the ideation and wire framing phase. In total, we created two design versions for the website: one that is extremely close to the current design in terms of colors, typography, and icons. For this we created multiple pages. We also created a more modern and updated design for the website that included all the design blocks we would need.

We were assigned a designer and a project manager. I only discussed with the designer, who was extremely responsive and receptive to my feedback.

Both design versions were well received by our team. We have not implemented them on the live site yet, but the design version that is closer to our current design was also delivered with a "style guide." Although the changes aren't major, we consider that as a huge plus because we can make site-wide adjustments to the design without having to manually update every type of page and without negatively impacting our current SEO performance and conversion rates. Furthermore, both designs that were submitted were designed in the same design style as our tools, so they will provide a cohesive experience to our users.

The designer assigned to this project was easy to communicate with and extremely effective. We scheduled calls easily, the designer had a very good understanding of the project, and provided updates extremely fast.

Their knowledge of our company and their ability to adapt to our requirements.

There is always room for improvement, so I would add that, in my opinion, the best companies do nothing at random when it comes to design and branding. Every design choice has a purpose and no shape is randomly added.

Since I am not a designer, I cannot envision some elements, and I would have loved to understand the reason behind some of the design choices. That being said, we are very satisfied with the final result.

UX/UI Design Services for PaaS Cloud PBX Product

"Eleken never ceased to impress us with their amazing designs and nifty solutions."

Mar. 2013 - June 2019

Eleken serves as a go-to UX/UI design studio for a telecommunications company's products. They use provided discovery briefs to create mock-ups before revising to reach the final version.

Amsterdam, Netherlands
Co-Founder, Telecomms Company

The brand's product has gained significant traction home and abroad, and users have complimented the interfaces as a selling point. Eleken integrates well with the in-house team, and they make sure to keep all parties up-to-date on schedules.

Co-Founder and CTO of a Telecommunications company. We offer a PaaS Cloud Communications platform to Service Providers and IT Distributors.

For what projects/services did your company hire Eleken?

Eleken has been acting as our go-to 3rd party Design Studio for the UI/UX of our product from the start of our company, they have been responsible for all aspects of our product from Web Application Interfaces to Mobile Apps.

The B2B PBX market has been plagued by interfaces with poor user experience, our task for Eleken was to help us revolutionize the way SMBs manage their communications. Our product needed to be extremely easy to use, to allow the customer to manage its own reachability instead of relying on system administrators or third party support.

We searched dribbble and Behance for designers that fit our style. Eleken sprung out because of their previous works and strong visions.

As this was an ongoing project, with continuous work on improvements, features and new products, Eleken was seamlessly included in our own project management processes. We would provide them with the details needed for discovery upon which they would come with a first mockup.

After several revisions they would provide us with the final designs and guidelines. During the implementation of the UIs we would keep them actively involved to verify if the implementation was according to design and discuss any changes that may have been required.

When we started out Eleken was just a one-man-show, and we've seen them grow year after year. The founder has always remained our main point of contact, whilst a group of designers did the work behind the screens.

Our product has grown to one of the main players in our home market, as well as showing good growth abroad. The feedback on the ease of use of our interfaces is always positive, and to this day remains one of our main selling points.

We were always able to easily communicate over Skype and Slack. To dive deep into discovery we were also able to frequently have in-person meetings at our own R&D offices in Kyiv. We were being kept up to date on time estimations and project planning to make sure our schedules aligned.

Eleken never ceased to impress us with their amazing designs and nifty solutions to make a complex task easy for the user.

Over years of working together some minor issues can always prop up, but those issues were always resolved quickly. I see no major areas of improvements.

Branding for On-Demand Photography Platform

"Their speed, creativity, and high aesthetic standards set them apart."

Jan. - Feb. 2018

Eleken provided branding services for an on-demand photography platform. This included creating a logo, typeface, color palette, web page mockup, and more.

Tony Xu
Founder & CEO, Perfocal

The designs are clean and minimalistic, meeting the aesthetic of the client. Eleken produces high-quality creative deliverables through a collaborative process. The team is hard-working, innovative, and driven.

Founder of Perfocal. Perfocal.com is the UK's first on-demand photography platform.

For what projects/services did your company hire Eleken?

Branding consulting, including logo, typeface, visual identity etc.

To get a brand uplift for our product

We found Eleken on Dribbble and was impressed by the style of work. We had an initial chat with its founder and decided to give it a go!

Logo, typeface, colour palette, web page mock ups

Worked directly with the founder who was also the project lead, but we believe they have a team of experienced designers and developers in-house.

The turnover was very fast, and the design work looks clean and minimal, exactly what we were seeking after.

Quite efficient, although working remotely we had no problem working together seamlessly through video calls

Their speed, creativity, and high aesthetic standards set them apart.

would be great if we can meet f2f more frequently

nice work and speedy delivery, can't complain at all at this cost

Web Redesign for Agricultural Technology Platform

"They create nice designs with amazing responsiveness and eagerness to improve."

Oct. - Dec. 2019

Eleken redesigned a website for an agricultural technology platform. The team updated the UI/UX of the site's screens to improve usability.

Lusanne, Switzerland
Evgeny Bogdanov
Software Manager, Gamaya

The designs met the requirements and expectations of the internal team. Eleken responds quickly to inquiries and is willing to adapt where necessary. The team is hard-working and collaborative, facilitating a smooth workflow.

Gamaya is a player on AgTech market to help farmers improve working with their land

For what projects/services did your company hire Eleken?

New user interface for our online platform

Re-design user interface and address some of the UX/UI issues we had

One team member was working with Eleken before, however our decision was to have an RFP. Several vendors participated and 3 providers were chosen for the last step, where the interview and a proof-of-concept was provided. Eleken was chosen as the result.

I was managing the project. The goal of the project was to have a new updated UX/UI screens for all our platform screens so that it's easy to implement for our developers.

Initially, we worked with 3 designers for 3 weeks, then we continued with single designer for the rest of the project

We were happy with the results as the delivered designs satisfied our needs.

It took some time in the beginning to align our expectations and explain our vision, however in the end it went well and we setup a good progress. The designers were very responsive to changes and communication.

They create nice designs with amazing responsiveness and eagerness to improve.

Better understand/clarify the client needs in the beginning to have less back-and-force for requirements

Product Design for Business Messaging Service

"They perform their own research of the topic and dive into the matter completely."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Eleken delivered clickable prototypes for a chat app. The team provided wireframes and user flows for a contact feature and a user management feature. Since then, they've continued to deliver UX/UI services.

Cambridge, United Kingdom
Product Manager, Texting Services Company

Internal stakeholders are pleased with Eleken's work. Professional and dedicated, the maintain regular correspondence via Slack and Figma. Customers can expect a knowledgable, creative partner that's eager to tackle complex challenges. This review was updated by the client company on June 22, 2020.

We are an all-inclusive business text messaging service. I work as a product manager. We are an online B2B business and offer solutions for improving business communication via text messaging.

For what projects/services did your company hire Eleken?

Our company has ambitious plans for expanding the business. We are planning to launch new products and apps. This is why we needed Eleken's help with designing new products.

The goals were to create clickable prototypes of a chat app along with contacts and user management using Figma. Ideally, to get an idea of how the new app will look like and what user flows there would be.

We searched along many vendors online and liked the reviews of Eleken, so we decided to give it a try.

We have arranged several remote meetings and discussions with Eleken's designers to agree on the steps, wireframes and user flows. After some period we had the next call, where the designers presented the results. We made our comments and decided upon the next sprint.

We had 3 full-time designers and a project manager from Eleken's side.

We received what we were looking for. Some good UI ideas and solutions. Our prototypes were not yet sent into development, however, we will reuse them in-house to produce more pages.

Eleken company always adheres to deadlines and is never late for meetings. They are polite and acknowledge the requirements very well. We mainly used Slack and Figma for co-operation.

They were able to dive into our product/styles/logic very quickly. Their ability to produce good and easy-to-use UI solutions is very strong.

I cannot think of any areas for improvement.

Updated Review

This review was updated by the client company on June 22, 2020. The content is below.

We are a telecommunication platform offering a wide range of services. My position is product manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Eleken?

We have hired Eleken to create UI/UX design of our platform since we plan to expand.

There are 2 main goals: to re-design the old UI and to create new UI for new functionality

We liked the portfolio and existing reviews of Eleken and their initial communication style appealed to us.

We started our work with sharing the overall vision of the project. The design team performed a research on the described ideas and suggested their implementation vision. Since the project is quite large, we have regular discussions on every new screen/feature, the designers usually come up with several versions and we collaborate on further iterations.

We are working with three full-time designers.

The designers are very creative, they never run out of ideas and we always find a proper solution for our UI despite the complexity. Their working discipline allows us keeping on track with the project plans.

Highly effective. We are always in touch during the working day and can discuss any peculiarities on the go and apply new ideas straight away. They are always there to answer any questions or brain storm another complex solution.

Their professional approach to the design creation. They are not waiting to be told how to design something, they perform their own research of the topic and dive into the matter completely which results into great outcomes.

There is nothing I can think of.