Lead Generation Company

We are a group of digital marketer specialize in lead generation

, India

Digital Marketing for Pharmaceutical Company

"They always make us their first priority."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Edigibrands- A Digital Marketing Agency handles SEO, lead generation, and branding for a startup.

Pune, India
Shefai Ruhi
CEO, Weinnovate Bio Solutions

Savvy marketing strategies have attracted a large number of social media followers and qualified leads. Edigibrands- A Digital Marketing Agency delivers on time and quickly accommodates requests. Their helpful advice and meticulous attention to detail set them apart.

I'm the CEO of a pharmaceutical company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Edigibrands- A Digital Marketing Agency?

My startup hired them for digital marketing.

We wanted to increase brand awareness and generate the maximum number of leads.

I found them by word of mouth, when a friend suggested that I try their services.

They mainly work on branding, lead generation, and SEO.

Their team includes a website developer, SEO experts, an SMM expert, and a lead generation expert.

My social media account has acquired a tremendous number of followers and leads, which has helped us to kick-start our startup.

Their team is helpful and responsive. They understand our business, get work done, and quickly implement any changes we request. They always make us their first priority and try to make us happy.

I appreciate their project management style. They pay extra attention to every minute detail.

I'm happy with their service and advise them to keep it up.