PROACTIVE MEDIA RELATIONS.

I am perseverant and determined, dedicated to the success and success of each of my clients. My approach is focused on achieving goals: results. To get there, I go for it and take risks. Ex-journalist and experienced spokesperson, I have 12 years of experience in communication in Quebec. My strength: the baggage and experience that I have accumulated over the years. Graduated in Political Science from Laval University in 2003, I worked as a journalist for five years.

After having spent two years as a reporter and anchor at the CIMT-TV station in Rivière-du-Loup, affiliated with the TVA Network, I continued my career as a journalist in the TVA Québec newsroom. Subsequently, in 2007, I joined the TVA Montréal team as a morning reporter with Hello Hello! and LCN in the morning. "Go back on a dime," I know! In 2009, I made a decisive choice: to dive into politics. For four years, I held the position of press secretary to the Quebec government, the Minister of Public Security and the Minister of Justice and House Leader. This critical position has allowed me to develop an extensive network of contacts, manage day-to-day crises and orchestrate major government communications. In politics, I discovered the meaning of the words strategy and execution. This rich experience, combined with the last three years at the helm of David Communication, helps me every day to advise and support my clients in achieving their goals.

Quebec City, Canada