Dynamics 365, Salesforce, PowerApps consultants

Bronze

Cynoteck is a Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft Preferred Vendor and AWS Consulting Partner company.

A team of 80+ employees providing CRM (MS Dynamics 365+ Salesforce CRM), MS Dynamics ERP System Development, Web and Mobile application development services.

Our employees have achieved certifications in their respective technologies of specialization like Microsoft, Salesforce and Google etc. Some of our projects have been recognized and awarded for quality and excellent service.

Over the years, we have had exposure to multiple diverse industry clients, our client list includes Microsoft and JLL. We have maintained a healthy and successful relationship with our clients. In the past 10 years, we have experience of more than 100,000 man-hours on projects, having completed all our projects with over 90% Client Satisfaction and Approval ratings. Our major clients have been working with us for over 4 years and 3 out of every 5 new clients have worked with us on multiple projects. In fact, 70% of our projects have come as referrals through existing clients.

2008

GTS Car Rental Services

A car rental service.

Schoolwiki Image

Schoolwiki

SchoolWiki has been designed for current school teachers and parents to help connect school communities and ensure parents know all that is happening at school for their children. It is for all schools from K-12.

Requestky Image

Requestky

Requestky is an on-demand food delivery app.

Cuttly Image

Cuttly

The Cuttly smartphone app detects the nearest available Cuttly mower and connects you with them.
The service has complete on-demand solutions with GPS and payment integration process.

Salesforce Dev for Electrical Utility Product Distributor

"Unlike competitors, Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. can bridge the gap between business needs and coding functions."

Apr. 2013 - Ongoing

Using Salesforce technologies, Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has developed numerous systems including a custom accounting and inventory product with electronic data interchange (EDI) capacity.

Cerritos, California
Aria Ziatabari
COO, Cadence Electrical Supply

Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. delivered a successful system that has made business processes more efficient. The team has provided tools and remained responsive to support effective project management. They have diverse knowledge, streamlining communication to remain a valuable partner.

I’m the COO of Cadence Electrical Supply. We’re a distributor of electrical utility products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

I’ve worked with them for a long time. I’ve brought them on to support a variety of projects including an inventory and accounting system.

Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has implemented numerous platforms over the years. Their team has built inventory management, billing, and project management systems.

They’ve also executed an accounting and inventory system, customizing the product to fit our needs. The project was huge. Their team interfaced with our client’s technical contact to complete the project using Salesforce technologies. They managed a significant amount of data including over 4000 skews, pre-agreed-upon prices, and over 100 shipped-to locations. To be successful on this contract, we needed to have EDI connectivity, which Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. was able to create. This functionality allows our system to communicate with that of the client’s directly. For example, purchase orders that come from our client enter our Salesforce system as sales orders directly. Manual entry is no longer needed.

Usually, we work with between two to four Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd’s teammates.

How did you come to work with Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

I’ve been working with them for almost nine years now. I used to work at a small private equity firm where I first engaged Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. After working with them on several projects, I brought them on at Cadence Electrical Supply.

During the first three years, we spent between $1,000–$2,000 a month. Sometimes we spent about $3,000 a month.

At Cadence Electrical Supply, we started working with Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. in April 2013, and the engagement’s ongoing.

The accounting and inventory system Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. built has made my job easier. There’s way less manual input. What could take five or six full-time employees to handle, we’re able to handle with an inside staff of about three. Their team has been awesome. I’ve always liked working with them.

How did Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

They have a great bug tracking system where you can actually create and design tasks for them. I can also get on a call with the principal. But if an assignment's technical, I’ll use the tracker. They’ve been succinct and accessible.

They don’t need a lot of touchpoints. Their team gets it. With most developers, you have to explain assignments down to the nitty-gritty details. Unlike competitors, Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. can bridge the gap between business needs and coding functions. Usually, you need one or two middlemen to explain a project but not with their team; that’s why they’ve been my go-to partner.

They had employee turnover about two years ago. The new employee took a while to get familiar with our project but that’s not their fault. That’s the nature of the world.

Overall Score It’s always been a five. I’ve never had to look anywhere else.
    I've referred them.

Software Development for App Designer

"Project management is very effective while working on every phase of the projects."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. provides front- and backend software development for an app design and developer on a range of platforms, including WordPress, iOS, and Angular.

Andrea Venezia
CEO, Alto Palo

The solutions provided by Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. for the third-party-customers of their client have benefited the business significantly over the years. Their team works extremely effectively on every project.

I am the CEO of Alto Palo, a development and design firm for web apps and mobile apps.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

Cynoteck has provided software development and front and back end solutions for us and our clients since 2015. Platforms worked on include: WordPress, iOS, Angular and more.

To meet the needs of our clients’ development and design needs on a consistent basis.

The wide range of skills and communication structure. Also, the care and speed to which work is completed is excellent.

Mobile App development from concept to deployment. Webapp full stack development. CMS and back end development.

The team composition consists of a project manager and 2-3 developers.

Cynoteck has benefited my business tremendously over the years. I will continue to work with them moving forward.

Project management is very effective while working on every phase of the projects. Communication is always prompt and clear. If any clarification is ever needed it is always made known so that the correct expectation is achieved.

Clients has access to all members of the team if needed. This cuts down on miscommunication and gets the job done more effectively.

None yet!

Always on time
    Great pricing

Salesforce Dev for Underground Utility Locating Firm

"I can rely on their expertise—they know the system inside and out."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. created a Salesforce tool that automates employee bonuses. The team provides ongoing Salesforce support, resolving help desk tickets and delivering updates as needed.

Brownsburg, Indiana
Crissy Koger
VP, IT, Blood Hound Underground Utility Locators

Delivering flawless solutions, Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. helps its client proactively handle internal changes. The team maintains a flexible, transparent, and dedicated approach throughout every task and project. Customers can expect a knowledgable and supportive partner.

When I started working on this project, I was the VP of IT at Blood Hound, which is our sister company. I was the primary point of contact for all vendor relations, including our Salesforce project. I’m still overseeing this particular engagement.

The challenge was twofold. One piece of the project involved ongoing break-fix work, mostly in the form of help desk tickets. The other element was custom Salesforce development and other Salesforce administrative work.

One of the reasons why we need a full-time Salesforce development partner is because we have a highly customized Salesforce org. The main component is a custom field service management platform. We needed a team to help us maintain, support, and enhance that product.

They are our Salesforce partner. They help us resolve issues, and we frequently engage them with larger Salesforce projects, sometimes with specific scopes of work, budgets, and timelines. The team from Cynoteck is often working with me to come up with new ideas and concepts. Sometimes I come to them with new features and requirements.

Once we agree on a solution, they go ahead and implement it. Cynoteck does its own development testing, and they’ll also do user acceptance testing if I ask for it. For the more detailed concepts and features, they’ll create testing scripts and run them before sending me the final version. They handle deployment as well.

There’s a specific project we implemented with them about four years ago called the Technician Incentive Program (TIP). Cynoteck architected that solution based on the requirements that I gave them. They created a proposed solution, we reviewed it together, and then they tested it and deployed it.

That specific program was very complex. Basically, we wanted to know how well utilized our technicians were. We use a tiered bonus system to incentivize our technicians to meet and exceed their monthly goals. Cynoteck helped us implement an automated version of that, all in Salesforce.

We have about five folks from Cynoteck on a regular basis. There’s a dedicated project manager, a business analyst that comes up with ideas and solutions, and several developers. About halfway into the engagement—so several years back—we asked them to add a QA person that could also handle user acceptance testing.

How did you come to work with Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

I originally found Cynoteck on a freelancer site while I was at a previous job. I was working at a custom software development company, and we were implementing a Windows 8 application project. Udit (CEO, Cynoteck Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.) and I worked very closely during that year-long engagement.

I was a vendor of Blood Hound while I was working on that Windows 8 project, and Udit eventually found out that we were doing a Salesforce project with them. He was interested in talking to them about it, and I was open to that because we’d had no issues with Cynoteck. I was eventually introduced to our account rep, and the project began soon after.

We’ve spent about $250,000 throughout our time together.

They’ve been working with me on the Blood Hound side since January 2015. I’m still working with them, so this is an ongoing engagement.

They’ve made a crucial impact on our business. We’ve grown and changed over the last four years, and without Cynoteck, our solutions would not have been able to keep up. I also haven’t heard any complaints from end-users on anything they’ve built.

We have a dedicated project manager, and he does a pretty decent job of communicating with us. We don’t talk on a daily basis, but he’s always involved with overseeing and maintaining everything.

I like that I’m able to work one on one with the developers as well. I treat them as if they were one big team. When we communicate, I’m usually communicating with all of them, so we’re always on the same page.

They’re very easy to work with because they’re willing to accept change. Our requirements and priorities change frequently, and they’ve been very understanding of that. Other vendors are not always that open or flexible.

There was a point during our partnership with them that we changed our whole development methodology. We went from waterfall to agile, which is a pretty dramatic shift. I would not have been able to do that without their help.

That was three years ago, and we’ve been using agile ever since. We still make tweaks, because we’re still learning, but they’ve been extremely helpful. I try to call them a partner rather than a vendor because I do feel like they’re an extension of Blood Hound.

They may be remote, but I trust them with the system. If something happened to me, I’m confident that they would still make the right decisions. I can rely on their expertise—they know the system inside and out.

This is true of other development partners as well, but I sometimes wish Cynoteck would push back more against my requirements. It was a struggle at first to get them to challenge me when they thought there was a better solution out there. They’ve gotten much better at this, and we’re way more collaborative now.

They’re always willing to hear our feedback, but I want to make sure that goes both ways. I try to ask them for their feedback about myself or my team so that we can keep working well together.

Overall Score They’re the type of partner that can work with you even when things aren’t going well. I’ve never had an issue that I couldn’t work through with them.
    With agile development, timelines do get adjusted due to new requirements that come up, and Cynoteck is generally on time with everything.
    They are very reasonable with their prices.
    They're always on time and easy to work with. The deliverables are generally on par.
    Highly recommend, they're very easy to work with and they know Salesforce very well.

Web & Mobile Design & Dev for Business Services Company

"I found most impressive the professional manner in which all members handled themselves."

Mar. - Sept. 2019

Cynoteck designed and programmed web and mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms.

Galveston, Texas
Alexander Chase Castillo
Business Services Provider

Cynoteck has met all desired requirements, and customers' experience has improved. Their method of streamlined communication functioned well, as they were always responsive to inquiries.

I oversee and manage technology businesses as well as the maintenance & updating of them. I also aid in the planning.

I have worked with Cynoteck on 4 different projects over the past 4 years. After our first project, Cynoteck made the process so smooth & produced such an outstanding product that I continued to work with them on the subsequent 3 different projects. On all projects I approached Cynoteck with a vision in which they helped me with brainstorming, designing and programming until completion. They are very professional and assured I was completely satisfied through the whole process.

On all projects the requirements consisted of designing and programming the product to completion. These projects consisted of website development as well as phone app development for both the Apple and Google play store.

They were recommended to me for the first project. After that enjoyable process I continued working with them for any future projects.

Cynoteck designed both the graphic user interface as well as the backend development. This development has consisted of website programming & phone application development.

The team had a project manager who maintained constant communication with me to see that I was satisfied with the progress. The team had a backend developer for each iOS/swift development and android development as well as GUI programmers.

The product completed by Cynoteck was exactly to the specifications that my business desired. It has improved my customer and client experience greatly.

Project management was impressive with a single contact person who routinely checked that I was satisfied with the progress. Any questions or queries I brought up were always addressed and tended to in a timely manner. Many times the queries were adjusted before the next work day. Very fast and prompt with service.

I found most impressive with this company is the professional manner in which all members handled themselves. Always appreciative of my feedback and available for any questions I had.

I found no areas of weakness or that could use improvement.

Overall Score Completely satisfied with Cynoteck and highly recommend
    Cynoteck was always available for team discussions
    My first project with Cynoteck was so enjoyable that I have since completed 3 more with them. Very professional and always available.
    I will continue to refer colleagues to Cynoteck as they continue to produce such a great product with a great team

Bronze