Your Technology Partner

CSSChopper provides quality front-end (PSD to HTML Conversion, Sketch to HTML) and custom web development services at an affordable price. With more than 10 years of working experience, we have successfully delivered 15000+ projects and acquired a big clientele. Equipped with an experienced team of professionals, we have completed every project with utmost perfection. We deploy advanced tools and technologies to deliver effective solutions to our clients from all over the world.

As a Technology partner, our team takes a deep understanding of the client's requirements to render world-class solutions that can boost business performance.

Services at a glance

• FrontEnd Engineering  (PSD conversion, Theme Integration)
  • Custom Web Development

New York, NY
  • 477 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor
    New York, NY 10022
  • H-21, First Floor, Sec-63
    Noida, UP 201301

GritNutrition Image

GritNutrition

Grit Nutrition is a leading retailer of nutritional supplements in Naperville, IL. Buy top brand nutrition supplements at our store and get fit & healthy.

TOPMARK ELECTRICAL Image

TOPMARK ELECTRICAL

Director Mark Lowe has over 18 years of experience in the electrical industry and leads a team of experienced, registered electricians and apprentices who are fast gaining a reputation as one of New Zealand's most reputable and innovative electrical companies.

PrioritySMS Image

PrioritySMS

Give your business the required push by employing the Bulk SMS services offered by Priority SMS under the flagship of Chandnas IT Consultants. It is a decade old well-established and India’s leading firm which is ardently indulged in the business of rendering online Bulk SMS services to the different domains in the industry. As the technology is growing

day-by-day, we are trying to usher the entrepreneurs by rendering elite and prime quality Bulk SMS and API services that go a long way with the brand and give an excellent return on investments made by them.
Organicaonline Image

Organicaonline

Taking a small step towards a happier planet. We researched and Chose the organic approach! These days, everyone claims to have natural or organic products. This is why we decided to pursue organic certification for our products.
CheckYeti Image

CheckYeti

Find your perfect activity in more than 1,000-holiday destinations across Europe and book your experience online. The Yeti will help you!

CheckYeti is the largest online platform to book activities in 1,000+ mountain and beach destinations across Europe – including skiing & snowboarding, rafting & canyoning, mountain biking, paragliding & ballooning, diving & surfing, jet skiing, boat trips and many

more.

With 12,000+ offers in 16 countries, CheckYeti enables holidaymakers and outdoor enthusiasts to experience summer and winter activities with their ideal guide.

My Domicile Image

My Domicile

Save big when selling your home the Lorem Way

There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humor, or randomized words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of the text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators. on the

Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks
Virdee Estates - Midlands leading independent real estate consultancy Image

Virdee Estates - Midlands leading independent real estate consultancy

Virdee Estates is one of the fastest-growing names in the estate agent industry, providing homes for all kinds of buyers.

Myprojectbeauty Image

Myprojectbeauty

Project Beauty is a new source for better hair and skincare. Our labs are more like beauty play dates, where the white coats and the beauty junkies come together to design products that are as original and unique as you are.

PG Real Estate Image

PG Real Estate

We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage brokerage firm serving the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders and individual homebuyers throughout New Jersey and Maine.

We're a full-service mortgage broker with an experienced staff offering expertise in every area of mortgage lending...from purchase to refinance to construction lending, and also commercial lending. We have access to a

full range of mortgage sources and all of our lending specialists are dedicated to finding the right loan - with the best rates, terms, and costs - to meet our clients' unique needs. But that's just the beginning of our service. Throughout the lending process, we provide regular loan updates and progress reports so clients always know the status of their loan. We also offer a special Mortgage Manager service for those considering refinancing their mortgage.
Freelegacyfood Image

Freelegacyfood

At Free Legacy Food, we are proud to offer Legacy freeze dried food storage. Legacy food storage offers the lowest food cost per calorie. We also offer freeze dried ready meals, larger serving sizes, and great taste! All Legacy food storage is GMO free, plus we offer gluten free entrees and sides. Legacy food storage is healthy and nutritious and made in the USA, plus free shipping on any domestic order. At Free Legacy Food, we

put our customers first. By offering Legacy Food Storage, we are providing healthy, nutritious, freeze dried food for any emergency. In fact, our food tastes so good, you may not want to wait for an emergency to use it. Since you only add water, you can use Legacy food storage for a quick meal on a busy day. You can also use Legacy food storage for camping, backpacking, fishing, or anytime you need a quick portable meal. Legacy food storage emergency food is sealed in double thick mylar pouches and resealed in waterproof BPA free buckets. When you purchase from Free Legacy food, you’ll know your food storage is protected, no matter what, and ready for you to use anytime. With a 25+ year shelf life, and stackable, easy to store buckets, you can have complete peace of mind, without worrying about rotation and expiration dates!
Fabric Warehouse Image

Fabric Warehouse

We are here to assist with all your fabric, curtain and haberdashery queries.

With over 30 years of experience in the fabric and haberdashery business, you are sure to receive honest and reliable advice.

We have an extensive range of dress fabrics and curtaining all under one roof with safe and secure parking.

Gardnertrucking Image

Gardnertrucking

Gardner Trucking, Inc. is one of the largest West-coast based transportation logistics corporations in North America servicing more than a dozen Fortune 500 companies. With an exceeding growth of customers in a number of diverse industries, we provide safe, reliable and customizable freight transportation and logistics services with the latest equipment, professional drivers and best in class customer service.

Web Dev for Construction Training Company

"All the developers I worked with during my project were both intelligent and friendly."

Jan. - Apr. 2020

CSSChopper provided web development services.

Sydney, Australia
Brian Comel
Manager, High Skill Training

The client is satisfied with CSSChopper's skillset and workflow. The disciplined team excels at managing tasks; they offer prompt responses to any inquiries. They easily understood internal requirements and tackled challenges with enthusiasm.

I’m Brian Comel, manager at High Skill Training Pty Ltd. We are providing quality training for construction materials.

For what projects/services did your company hire CSSChopper?

I was looking for a web development company that offers dedicated hiring as we require some qualified web developers to accomplish a website development project. After online research, I ended up choosing CSSChopper as our partner for the hiring service.

I needed well experienced and skilled web developers with outstanding communication skills. The developers had to work on our project creating the front-end part of our site. They needed to create a responsive, cross-browser compatible, and SEO-friendly site while using the WordPress CMS.

Before choosing CSSChopper I did a lot of research on the internet and contacted several service providers in the meantime. I also contacted CSSChopper and had a thorough discussion with them about our project. I had a long discussion with their Business Development Executive. I put several queries and enquired about their services. After getting complete satisfaction with their answers and commitments I agreed to hire some developers from them.

After choosing the qualified developers, they all were deployed to our project and stayed in touch with me via phone call, email, and Skype. The developers worked impressively on the project and they built an excellent website that is both attractive and user-friendly. Being responsive and browser-compatible the website appears well on every device and web browser.

I choose a team of developers to accomplish the complete project. They gave me full control of the team so that I could easily manage the team according to my needs. Besides these dedicated web developers, they also assigned a dedicated account manager. All of these people worked in collaboration with me and did a great job.

I am quite happy that choosing CSSChopper for hiring dedicated developers was a good decision as everything worked seamlessly. They have highly proficient developers who have outstanding knowledge and skills. Their developers are always passionate and ready to handle any challenging task.

I would give applause to their developers when it comes to team management or overall project management. The developers remained very disciplined and readily responded to my communication whenever I needed to talk to them. I frequently interacted with the developers for discussions. I never had any issue regarding team management and coordination and they did their work very diligently.

Everything was amazing and I had an excellent experience working with the dedicated developers from CSSChopper. The company is offering great services. All the developers I worked with during my project were both intelligent and friendly. Due to their strong communication skills, I could easily express my ideas to them and they did expectedly.

I don’t find anything that they should improve on.

Overall Score I am fully satisfied with their service and would like to rate 5/5.
    I liked their management of the project.
    The costing was reasonable.
    They provide good quality service and I’m impressed with it.
    Absolutely! I will recommend CSSChopper to everyone.

Dev Support for PHP Development Project

"My clients were very happy with the final product."

Dec 2019 - Jan. 2020

CSSChopper was hired to provide additional web development resources for a developer specializing in PHP. They provided tech consulting to optimize the performance of the site that their client was creating.

Wilmington, Delaware
Derak Adam
Lead Project Manager, PHPDevelopmentServices

CSSChopper contributed to a website that's enjoyed a high conversion rate. It's also experienced high traffic and great feedback. The client found their developers to be honest, loyal, and hard-working. They've secured future collaboration being communicative and adept in the latest technologies.

I am Derak Adam. I am the Lead Project Manager at PHPDevelopmentServices. I do web development for different verticals of the industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire CSSChopper?

I required recent web development resources for my software which I was building for a leading firm. Hiring the technical staff internally was not possible for me. Therefore, I had to hire an external agency (for PHP developers who are adept and experienced with the latest technology) with the various skills to deliver the best custom solutions.

Since my organization is a relatively young entrepreneurial organization. I wanted to build the technological infrastructure using the latest tools for PHP development. I was running out by the maximum capacity, with more and more work I could even handle. After understanding, getting my hands laid on the strategic initiative, and day-to-day business tactical operational plan, it has become quite obvious that I needed to get some help from outside.

It was a long process. I interviewed three different firms and found them on the gave. I gave them a two-month short project and I loved the work and dedication of CSSChopper. Moreover, they delivered the best project.

CSSChopper gave me the advice on working with my current partner (an organization that gave me the project), to improve the results for the sales online. Their team gave the right direction for the web administration. This aided me to learn how to improve the performances of the site.

I was assigned with the core team members of 4-5 that I interfaced with, but I had this added advantage working with their international team. They provided me with the best available resources.

We (my clients and me) measured the success rate by the website conversion rate. I am very satisfied and with them. They have been in charge of fixing the bugs. The developers assigned to me were very honest, loyal and hard-workers.

I hired them on a monthly basis model and they provided regular updates. They assigned experienced and talented PHP developers who have worked on the latest technologies. They have hired the best resources who are adept in the latest technology. CSSChopper does not only just focus on building the system, but rather they aimed for what purpose the client would be using the system. They simply asked about what I am expecting from the work. While they got a clear picture, they challenged me with their ideas. It was a great collaboration. And I would associate with them further. They were quite direct and were very strict about communication via mail, telephonic, Google Duo, and Skype. My clients were very happy with the final product. They said that they are simply loving the website. They have got huge traffic and they are expecting a huge turnover.

CSSChopper always empathized over the product over the development process. This does not mean that they are process-driven- but whether it was the key executive presentation, milestone or pressing the date of business, they always stressed about launching the things based on my business constraints. Their communication process was always agile and free-flowing. It was a learning as well as comfortable experience working with them.

No, the biggest obstacle was my brain that every now and then would jump with the ideas.

Overall Score I will give them full marks. Best credible partners.
    They delivered the project before the deadline.
    The cost is within the estimate. They are really affordable in comparison with the other agencies.
    I have worked with other agencies in the past. The professionalism, dedication, and delivering the project is a step above.
    I would recommend them 100%. They are the best team.

E-Commerce Site Build for Legal Translation Business

"They had actively taken our suggestions and implemented them effectively while carrying out e-commerce development."

May 2019 - Jan. 2020

CSSChopper developed an e-commerce site that would grow as the business grew. They made sure to include all requested specs.

Tucson, Arizona
Kendrick K. Waddell
CEO, LEGAL TRANSLATIONS LIMITED

The final site has helped usher significant growth in monthly sales. A talented partner, CSSChopper remained open to feedback throughout the development process.

I am the CEO of a legal transaction firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire CSSChopper?

I contacted CSSChopper to build a fully functional eCommerce site for my company.

We wanted an eCommerce website that is feature-packed and runs without any glitch. We were looking for someone who could do a brilliant execution of our requirements and deliver a flawless website in less time.

I came to know about CSSChopper from the web where it has been rated as the best eCommerce web development company.

They have created a robust and scalable eCommerce website within a stipulated time frame. We wanted a website that expands as our business grows, and they have delivered exactly what we have mentioned.

Our eCommerce web development project was handled by a team of designers, developers, and project managers.

They first performed an in-depth analysis of our project to develop a better understanding of our requirements. They have included each and every specification that we wanted particularly in our eCommerce site. With their quality work, we have witnessed significant growth in monthly sales.

The team was quick to respond and updated us timely regarding the project’s progress. They have not missed out on any single specification that we have mentioned in our requirement list. We are highly impressed with their business operations.

They are employed with a talented workforce who have an open to feedback approach. They had actively taken our suggestions and implemented them effectively while carrying out e-commerce development.

I don’t think they need to polish in any area. They are doing a great job.

Overall Score I will give them full marks for their efforts and dedication.
    They have offered us phenomenal service and delivered the project on the promised date.
    They offered us an effective E-commerce development service at an affordable price.
    They have rendered pleasing results.
    I am overwhelmed with their quality of service and definitely recommend their name in my business network.

Progressive Web App Dev for Beauty Care Page

"We enjoyed working with this team."

Oct. 2019 - Jan. 2020

CSSChopper developed a Progressive Web App. They were given a concept and returned with new structures, innovative tools, and responsive design built with HTML.

David Radley
Freelancer, Sephora

In the end, CSSChopper was dedicated and shared highly valuable insights during the process. They built an ideal app; conversion rates improved by 76%. Their dedication, enthusiasm, and expertise were always very impressive.

I work as a freelancer, selling Sephora products.

For what projects/services did your company hire CSSChopper?

I approached them to develop a lookalike Progressive Web Apps like Sephora service page. I wanted to offer Sephora beauty products which include skincare, cosmetics, fragrance, body, beauty tools, nail color, and hair care.

I was looking to build a linguistic Progressive Web Apps that are highly responsive, productive as well as scalable and run quickly and easily on any device. My goal was to reach French, German, and Arab audiences.

One of my employees suggested CSSChopper. He had prior experience working with this team.

I first got to send them the query and the very next day they contacted me. They assigned a manager who learned about all our requirements. He and his team always came with unique ideas and implementing new structures to develop on all my service pages. They developed my Progressive Web Apps with unique and innovative tools and technologies. I hired them on a monthly basis and they dedicatedly work for me every day.

There were 4 professionals assigned to us. One project manager, one Progressive web app developer, one HTML developer, and an analyst.

I am very pleased with their services. I found them dedicated moreover, they work ethically. They always share their valuable inputs throughout the development process. They understand and implement what works best. Their work culture has amazed and they were always ready to overcome any challenges during the development process. They developed an amazing and ideal Progressive web app. I am glad that I hired them as I have seen the conversion rate of my business by 76%.

The Progressive Web Apps they developed are sleek and very easy to use. Its functionalities and functions have given us positive results and boosted our business.

Their dedication and enthusiasm to complete the project on time. Their knowledge, ideas, control, and outcome over the team and project. They were always available whenever we ping them. We enjoyed working with this team.

I don’t think that they need any kind of improvement. They know what they are doing.

Overall Score I will give them full ratings because they are the best team.
    They were not late and delivered the project before the stated date.
    Very cost-effective.
    They delivered the project with the best quality solutions. They are reliable partners with cost-effective solutions.
    I would recommend them 100%.

Web Dev for Transportation Company

"Overall, I was overwhelmed by their level of professionalism."

Nov. - Dec. 2019

CSSChopper converted Sketch files and used them to create a website. They used the existing designs to build the platform, making it compatible with mobile devices, too.

Pennsylvania
Devon Wells
Manager, ManFredi

The work was flawless, meeting expectations and assuring the client they made the right decision in working with CSSChopper. The team was patient and friendly, welcoming feedback and thoroughly listening to the project’s needs.

I am Devon Wells, Manager At ManFredi. We are National Logistics Services for Refrigerated Freight.

For what projects/services did your company hire CSSChopper?

We hired them to convert our Sketch files to HTML and then build a responsive website that is optimized for mobile devices, laptops, tabs, etc.

The main goal was to draw maximum traffic. We wanted a website that can effectively communicate with the users. We wanted them to develop alluring visuals with all the essential elements.

I was searching for a reputed Sketch to HTML services online. From there, I got to know about CSSChopper where it has been recognized as a prominent Sketch to HTML service provider. I got their contact details from their official site and was connected with their business consultant to whom I discussed my project details. I raised some queries related to my project. I was happy with the way they answered all my questions.

They have brilliantly converted my Sketch files into HTML. They have converted my Sketch designs into a responsive site that is optimized for mobile devices like tablets, mobile phones, etc. Overall, I was overwhelmed by their level of professionalism.

I was in regular touch with the Project manager and BD professionals. Their development team was dedicatedly working on my project and timely updated me about the project’s progress. They were highly responsive throughout the project tenure.

Choosing CSSChopper for my Sketch to HTML conversion project was the right decision. They have delivered hand-coded, flawless, and standard-compliant HTML markups in a short period of time.

When it is about project management and handling, I would give them full marks. They are experts in managing projects and assigned a dedicated project manager. I had regular interactions with him regarding my project. He was polite, patient, and listened to all the specifications that I wanted for my Sketch to HTML project.

I found everything great about CSSChopper. They provide quality services, manages projects efficiently and deliver the best results on time. They are equipped with a talented and experienced team of professionals who thoroughly listens to the client’s requirements and implement them with perfection. I would definitely recommend their name in my business network.

No, I don’t think they need to work in any area. They are doing a fantastic job.

Overall Score I will give them full marks for their efforts and dedication that they have put into my project.
    They have proper coordination within the team and asked for my inputs whenever they required for the project. They have delivered the project on time.
    Their service charges are affordable.
    They have delivered us top-notch results in the shortest time.
    I am definitely going to recommend their service in my professional network

PSD to Email Template for Label Maker

"They own a good team of professionals who understand your requirements."

October 2019

CSSChopper converted a label maker's PSD files to attractive email/newsletter templates that were mobile-responsive.

Alex Thomas
Project Manager, LABELBOOSTER

Internally stakeholders lauded CSSChopper's quick turnaround time and quality of work. The template could run on multiple devices, including smartphones and tablets, and the team incorporated their own inputs. Great services, strong management, and excellent communication made for a smooth project.

I’m Alex Thomas, project manager at LABELBOOSTER. We are a one-stop solution for start-ups and other businesses to help them create labels.

For what projects/services did your company hire CSSChopper?

I approached CSSChopper to convert my Photoshop (PSD) files into an attractive email template/newsletter. I wanted them to create a visually appealing and mobile-friendly email template.

I was expecting to have an email template with an attractive look and feel as well as that could run on multiple devices including smartphones, tablets, desktops, and laptops. I also wanted them to finish my project as early as possible.

I found CSSChopper over the internet when I was looking for a reliable PSD to email template conversion company. After finding their number somehow, I contacted them and was connected to their business development (BD) team.

I discussed all my project details with the BD team. I put some queries regarding my project. I was impressed with the way they answered my questions and after getting complete satisfaction I started my project with them by providing my PSD files.

They built an excellent email template/newsletter which was very impressive and met all my expectations. They also added their inputs which I really liked. They not only created an appealing email template but they also did it in a very short period of time. I was happy to have my templates in lesser time than expected.

I was in contact with as many as 2-3 people that included a project manager and BD. Their development team was working on my project. From my end, I was alone exchanging communication with them. They’d been very responsive all through the project tenure.

I am glad that I chose CSSChopper for my PSD to email the template conversion project as the final output was at par with my expectations. The template was not only awe-inspiring in look and feel but it was also running on multiple devices including smartphones and tablets.

When it comes to project management and handling I would rate CSSChopper 5/5. They know how to manage things and keep everything sync and tidy. The project manager assigned to me by them was polite and warmhearted.

I had frequent interactions with them and received clear & real-time notifications pertaining to my project. They every time heard me patiently and answered my questions.

I found everything very impressive and pleasing with CSSChopper. They offer great services, manage projects very well, and have perfect communication channels. They own a good team of professionals who understand your requirements. I would like to recommend this company to everyone.

None at all.

Overall Score I am very happy with their service and would like to give them 5/5.
    I loved the way they managed the whole process of development.
    They were very cost-effective.
    I am quite impressed with the quality of service they provided.
    Yes, I would definitely recommend CSSChopper to everyone in my business circle.

PSD-to-WordPress Conversion for Shopping Center

“Everything was impressive, from the project management and communication to the development.”

May - June 2018

CSSChopper translated existing PSD files into a custom WordPress theme before implementation. The site featured a responsive design with an appealing UI and smooth navigation.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Senior Marketing Manager, Shopping Center

Internal stakeholders responded enthusiastically to the site; the theme was easy to use and accurately represented the business. Exceptional technical skills and well-organized project management made CSSChopper an ideal frontend developer.

I’m the senior marketing manager at a large-scale shopping center. We bring an exclusive shopping experience to our visitors with over 90 dining and retail options to enjoy.

For what projects/services did your company hire CSSChopper?

I reached out to CSSChopper to convert my Photoshop design files (PSD) into an appealing WordPress theme. The website needed to clearly and intuitively reflect my business’s capabilities.

My goal was to have a site that was perfect from all ends. I wanted a smooth PSD-to-WordPress conversion with a responsive, user-friendly interface. The UI and navigation also had to be as simple as possible and have an attractive look and feel.

I came to know about CSSChopper from my friend, who owns a business himself. Based on his recommendation, I contacted them and had a few hours of discussion. After my satisfaction, I provided the Photoshop design files to them for frontend development.

They built an excellent WordPress theme for my site. From the user interface to the responsiveness, everything was up to the mark, and it was equally attractive. They implemented all of my requested features and functionalities.

There were 5–6 people from their side working on my project, including a project manager and other team members. I was in touch with the team.

I was happy with the quality and on-time delivery of the final product. The theme was at par to my expectations and contained all of the required elements. Besides boasting a responsive design, it was also very interactive and easy to use. My website now effectively reflects my business.

CSSChopper had the best people in terms of handling projects. Everything was in sync and tidy. Not to mention, the project manager was very polite and warmhearted. I interacted frequently with them, receiving clear, real-time notifications regarding the development. They were always keen to hear me and answered all of my questions.

Everything was impressive, from the project management and communication to the development. I’d recommend CSSChopper to anyone who is seeking frontend development services. They’re true professionals who won’t disappoint.

No, not that I can recall. I never felt troubled or disappointed by their service and was happy overall.

PHP Development for Real Estate Startup

"I’m quite pleased with the service CSSChopper provided my business."

Mar. - May 2018

CSSChopper developed a PHP website for a real estate startup. The team designed the interface, along with various pages and features. They also created content.

Adam Parker
Lead Manager, NewStarRealty

The responsive and user-friendly website met expectations. CSSChopper’s professionalism was noteworthy. Their team is skilled and personable. Customers can expect a successful engagement working with CSSChopper.

I’m a lead manager at NewStarRealty, a real estate startup.

For what projects/services did your company hire CSSChopper?

I hired CSSChopper to develop a PHP website for my business.

I wanted a fully-responsive website with a simple and user-friendly design and interface — the site needed to have web pages, menus, CTA, sidebar, and headers and footers.

I was searching for reliable companies online and came across CSSChopper. I contacted several companies. After talking with CSSChopper’s business development executive, I decided to hand my project over to them.

CSSChopper created the PHP website with required features. Their team assisted with the design and created content.

We worked with about a dozen of their team members, including a project manager.

The website is highly interactive and responsive, with easy-to-use features. All the work met my expectations and needed almost no revisions. I was surprised at how professional their team worked while building the site.

The project manager was friendly and approachable. They were communicative, responding to all of my requests. Their team delivered clear information about the project throughout our engagement. Our project management system allowed me to connect with the team quickly.

I’m quite pleased with the service CSSChopper provided my business. From their communication style to development expertise, everything was perfect.

After working with them on this project, I don’t believe there are any areas of improvement. I’m delighted with their work.

Custom HTML/CSS Coding from .PSD

"From coding to communication, they meet their promises."

Oct. - Nov. 2018

CSSChopper created HTML and CSS features, along with JavaScript coding, based on .PSD design files. Features included multiple responsive code iterations and drop-down options in CSS.

San Jose, California
Sandy Gilbert
Financial Advisor, Loringward

The solution met expectations and was delivered on deadline after comprehensive testing rounds. CSSChopper worked almost flawlessly on each sprint cycle. Expect a partner who provides quality service and adheres to all technical requirements.

I’m a financial adviser with Loringward, an advising and investing firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire CSSChopper?

I needed frontend development in HTML and CSS from an Adobe Photoshop design.

I wanted my Photoshop design converted to code with pixel-perfect accuracy. The final product had to be delivered on a deadline with clean code.

I found them through an online search and contacted them.

They created 20-25 HTML pages from my .PSD files and also created some complex CSS features including custom drop downs. They built three responsive versions of the code.

I worked with a team of 7-8 people, including a project manager. I reviewed and integrated their work.

Every sprint they delivered was nearly flawless and required very few revisions. The final project met my expectations completely, and they did thorough testing and found no issues. They delivered on time without any compromise in quality.

Their project manager gave me brief and clear notifications about the project. All of the information I received was clear and up to the point. They worked efficiently and with considerable expertise.

I am impressed with the quality of service they provide. From coding to communication, they meet their promises.

No, I’m completely satisfied.

E-Commerce Dev for Merchandise Marketplace

"They deliver on their promises and have a business-oriented attitude."

Sept. 2018 - Dec. 2019

CSSChopper renewed an e-commerce marketplace with a focus on the UX. Their development services included integrating features and redesigning the UI.

Garry Smith
Team Lead Manager, Sosorella

Ever since the new site launched, user engagement via mobile devices has increased. The CSSChopper team excelled at communicating with stakeholders, offering regular updates and responding promptly to requests.

I am the team manager at sosorella which sells merchandise and other products online.

For what projects/services did your company hire CSSChopper?

We wanted to revamp our existing e-commerce website to make it responsive and more user-friendly.

Our website needed to be responsive that should appear flawlessly across different devices and browsers to generate more ROI.

I found CSSChopper through the internet when searching for the eCommerce website development companies.

Our goal was clear, we wanted to redesign our site with simple UI and better user experience along with some extended functionalities customized as per our requirements.

CSSChopper had provided us varied options like adding 3D product view. They provided amazing solutions and integrated top-notch functionalities into the website that could meet our requirements. They created simple yet attractive design that was both responsive and user-centric as we aspired.

I worked with 5-6 people in their team including a project manager, designers, developers, QA testers and other team members.

CSSChopper successfully delivered our project before one month back. Now I am getting more user engagement and sales on mobile devices through new website.

They responded to our communications intuitively, irrespective of the staff that was in touch with us. We held a weekly conversation on phone with the team and project manager about the status of the project also get reports on regular basis. They were quite organized, and their tasks remain in sync with the use of Jira and PMS.

They deliver on their promises and have a business-oriented attitude. With a professional work environment, they complete projects flawlessly and seamlessly.

I have worked with different e-commerce development service companies earlier and the overall experience has been good. When I chose to work with CSSChopper, I had the best experience ever. I don’t remind any area of improvement.