We Code IT

Finding the best conversion service provider is like searching for a needle in haystack. CSSChopper is a trusted name in this regard which is acknowledged for its matchless front-end services that include theme integration and PSD to HTML conversion. It is also the best option for custom web development and to hire dedicated developers.

The talented and supportive team at CSSChopper completes every work in an impeccable manner. We utilize all modern tools and technologies to build every solution.

Services at a glance

• FrontEnd Engineering  (PSD conversion, Theme Integration)
  • Custom Web Development

Noida, India

GritNutrition Image

GritNutrition

PrioritySMS Image

PrioritySMS

A leading sms gateway service provider

Protexalluniforms Image

Protexalluniforms

Buy American made work wear uniforms online

Organicaonline Image

Organicaonline

OnrganicaOnline an online shopping for spices

My Domicile Image

My Domicile

CheckYeti Image

CheckYeti

Book your activity in 900+ holiday destinations

Virdee Estates - Midlands leading independent real estate consultancy Image

Virdee Estates - Midlands leading independent real estate consultancy

Virdee Estates is one of the fastest-growing names in the estate agent industry, providing homes for all kinds of buyers.

PSD-to-WordPress Conversion for Shopping Center

“Everything was impressive, from the project management and communication to the development.”

May - June 2018

CSSChopper translated existing PSD files into a custom WordPress theme before implementation. The site featured a responsive design with an appealing UI and smooth navigation.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Senior Marketing Manager, Shopping Center

Internal stakeholders responded enthusiastically to the site; the theme was easy to use and accurately represented the business. Exceptional technical skills and well-organized project management made CSSChopper an ideal frontend developer.

I’m the senior marketing manager at a large-scale shopping center. We bring an exclusive shopping experience to our visitors with over 90 dining and retail options to enjoy.

For what projects/services did your company hire CSSChopper?

I reached out to CSSChopper to convert my Photoshop design files (PSD) into an appealing WordPress theme. The website needed to clearly and intuitively reflect my business’s capabilities.

My goal was to have a site that was perfect from all ends. I wanted a smooth PSD-to-WordPress conversion with a responsive, user-friendly interface. The UI and navigation also had to be as simple as possible and have an attractive look and feel.

I came to know about CSSChopper from my friend, who owns a business himself. Based on his recommendation, I contacted them and had a few hours of discussion. After my satisfaction, I provided the Photoshop design files to them for frontend development.

They built an excellent WordPress theme for my site. From the user interface to the responsiveness, everything was up to the mark, and it was equally attractive. They implemented all of my requested features and functionalities.

There were 5–6 people from their side working on my project, including a project manager and other team members. I was in touch with the team.

I was happy with the quality and on-time delivery of the final product. The theme was at par to my expectations and contained all of the required elements. Besides boasting a responsive design, it was also very interactive and easy to use. My website now effectively reflects my business.

CSSChopper had the best people in terms of handling projects. Everything was in sync and tidy. Not to mention, the project manager was very polite and warmhearted. I interacted frequently with them, receiving clear, real-time notifications regarding the development. They were always keen to hear me and answered all of my questions.

Everything was impressive, from the project management and communication to the development. I’d recommend CSSChopper to anyone who is seeking frontend development services. They’re true professionals who won’t disappoint.

No, not that I can recall. I never felt troubled or disappointed by their service and was happy overall.

PHP Development for Real Estate Startup

"I’m quite pleased with the service CSSChopper provided my business."

Mar. - May 2018

CSSChopper developed a PHP website for a real estate startup. The team designed the interface, along with various pages and features. They also created content.

Adam Parker
Lead Manager, NewStarRealty

The responsive and user-friendly website met expectations. CSSChopper’s professionalism was noteworthy. Their team is skilled and personable. Customers can expect a successful engagement working with CSSChopper.

I’m a lead manager at NewStarRealty, a real estate startup.

For what projects/services did your company hire CSSChopper?

I hired CSSChopper to develop a PHP website for my business.

I wanted a fully-responsive website with a simple and user-friendly design and interface — the site needed to have web pages, menus, CTA, sidebar, and headers and footers.

I was searching for reliable companies online and came across CSSChopper. I contacted several companies. After talking with CSSChopper’s business development executive, I decided to hand my project over to them.

CSSChopper created the PHP website with required features. Their team assisted with the design and created content.

We worked with about a dozen of their team members, including a project manager.

The website is highly interactive and responsive, with easy-to-use features. All the work met my expectations and needed almost no revisions. I was surprised at how professional their team worked while building the site.

The project manager was friendly and approachable. They were communicative, responding to all of my requests. Their team delivered clear information about the project throughout our engagement. Our project management system allowed me to connect with the team quickly.

I’m quite pleased with the service CSSChopper provided my business. From their communication style to development expertise, everything was perfect.

After working with them on this project, I don’t believe there are any areas of improvement. I’m delighted with their work.

Custom HTML/CSS Coding from .PSD

"From coding to communication, they meet their promises."

Oct. - Nov. 2018

CSSChopper created HTML and CSS features, along with JavaScript coding, based on .PSD design files. Features included multiple responsive code iterations and drop-down options in CSS.

San Jose, California
Sandy Gilbert
Financial Advisor, Loringward

The solution met expectations and was delivered on deadline after comprehensive testing rounds. CSSChopper worked almost flawlessly on each sprint cycle. Expect a partner who provides quality service and adheres to all technical requirements.

I’m a financial adviser with Loringward, an advising and investing firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire CSSChopper?

I needed frontend development in HTML and CSS from an Adobe Photoshop design.

I wanted my Photoshop design converted to code with pixel-perfect accuracy. The final product had to be delivered on a deadline with clean code.

I found them through an online search and contacted them.

They created 20-25 HTML pages from my .PSD files and also created some complex CSS features including custom drop downs. They built three responsive versions of the code.

I worked with a team of 7-8 people, including a project manager. I reviewed and integrated their work.

Every sprint they delivered was nearly flawless and required very few revisions. The final project met my expectations completely, and they did thorough testing and found no issues. They delivered on time without any compromise in quality.

Their project manager gave me brief and clear notifications about the project. All of the information I received was clear and up to the point. They worked efficiently and with considerable expertise.

I am impressed with the quality of service they provide. From coding to communication, they meet their promises.

No, I’m completely satisfied.

E-Commerce Dev for Merchandise Marketplace

"They deliver on their promises and have a business-oriented attitude."

Sept. 2018 - Dec. 2019

CSSChopper renewed an e-commerce marketplace with a focus on the UX. Their development services included integrating features and redesigning the UI.

Garry Smith
Team Lead Manager, Sosorella

Ever since the new site launched, user engagement via mobile devices has increased. The CSSChopper team excelled at communicating with stakeholders, offering regular updates and responding promptly to requests.

I am the team manager at sosorella which sells merchandise and other products online.

For what projects/services did your company hire CSSChopper?

We wanted to revamp our existing e-commerce website to make it responsive and more user-friendly.

Our website needed to be responsive that should appear flawlessly across different devices and browsers to generate more ROI.

I found CSSChopper through the internet when searching for the eCommerce website development companies.

Our goal was clear, we wanted to redesign our site with simple UI and better user experience along with some extended functionalities customized as per our requirements.

CSSChopper had provided us varied options like adding 3D product view. They provided amazing solutions and integrated top-notch functionalities into the website that could meet our requirements. They created simple yet attractive design that was both responsive and user-centric as we aspired.

I worked with 5-6 people in their team including a project manager, designers, developers, QA testers and other team members.

CSSChopper successfully delivered our project before one month back. Now I am getting more user engagement and sales on mobile devices through new website.

They responded to our communications intuitively, irrespective of the staff that was in touch with us. We held a weekly conversation on phone with the team and project manager about the status of the project also get reports on regular basis. They were quite organized, and their tasks remain in sync with the use of Jira and PMS.

They deliver on their promises and have a business-oriented attitude. With a professional work environment, they complete projects flawlessly and seamlessly.

I have worked with different e-commerce development service companies earlier and the overall experience has been good. When I chose to work with CSSChopper, I had the best experience ever. I don’t remind any area of improvement.