We deliver software that matters

Bronze

Code Poets is a software development company which is on the market since 2013.

We’ve got experience in working with both small companies & big corporations. We also have proven track of successful cooperations with remote clients.

We cover full software development life cycle: from the initial identification of business requirements to testing, deployment, and maintenance.

We’re experts in:

• Web application development
  • Rapid MVP development
  • Machine learning
  • Blockchain development

Want to learn more? Please check out our website!

Get free estimation: https://codepoets.it/estimate

Wrocław, Poland

Synthia™ - Organic Retrosynthesis Software

Retrosynthesis software allowing to analyze tens of thousands of pathways for known and novel molecules against your search criteria and quickly go from imagining what’s possible to testing what’s probable.

Learn more: https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/chemistry/chemical-synthesis/synthesis-soft...

CONCENT - Network reliability service for Golem

Open source, decentralized supercomputer used for a wide variety of tasks, from CGI rendering, through machine learning to scientific computing.

Learn more: https://golem.network/

Polish Lody - HR management system

Custom HRMS web application: administration, payroll, employee self-service, time & HR management.

Altenberg - Web development

High load server configuration, monitoring & performance tests, implementation of landing pages and custom scripting.

Rubin Anders - Data Analysis

Internal use system for Rubin/Anders Scientific Inc.

Norsk er gøy! - eCommerce platform

Implementation of the most customizable eCommerce platform and multilanguage support for building online business.

Admitster - Data analysis, Algorithms & System administration

Admitster is an ITool designed for improving chances for college admission.

Frontend and Backend Redevelopment for Admissions Platform

"They are the best small shop I have ever worked with."

Jan. 2015 - Jan. 2016

Code Poets updated the backend and redeveloped the frontend of a web platform. Areas of development included machine learning, web services, and a database.

Boston, Massachusetts
Ed Lyons
CTO, Admitster

The redeveloped platform drew an increased in usage numbers several times over. Code Poets’ work received positive feedback from investors with a focus on improved functionality. This largely self-directed team can be counted on to produce quality work.

I was the CTO of Admitster, an admissions tool.

For what projects/services did your company hire Code Poets?

We needed them for backend and frontend development of our product.

We wanted to update the backend with new data and new features and we wanted a total overhaul of the frontend.

The CEO had chosen them before I started, but they quickly showed me that committing to them was the right decision.

We used them for our entire project. They did development for our data-centric backend, which used some machine learning and web services. They completely redeveloped the frontend, which was an expert system for a unique and popular college admissions tool. It was a continuous effort on their part.

I oversaw their work for a year. They provided five developers who wrote code and did some data science work. One of their developers acted as a team lead. They were mostly remote, but they also worked at our site for several weeks at the end of the complete overhaul.

Our product was far better after they worked on it. Our usage numbers increased several times over following the complete overhaul. Our investors and potential investors were impressed by the capabilities of the product and the technology behind it. We did more than one service for clients, but the product they worked on was the crown jewel of our company.

I managed them online and in person when we brought them on-site. They all were very good at managing their own tasks and risks. They needed very little management.

I was impressed at the consistent quality of their work. They really knew what they were doing, and could execute well without much direction.

No, we’re completely satisfied.

Overall Score They are the best small shop I have ever worked with.
    We had no problems meeting with them or communicating with them.
    The amount of work we got per dollar was unbeatable.
    The code was excellent with virtually no defects in production.
    I would recommend them without reservation.

Web Shop Development for Norwegian Author

“Code Poets delivered exactly what they promised.”

June 2017 - June 2017

Code Poets developed an e-commerce shop to sell books on an author’s website. They translated the site into three languages and also built a credit card payment integration for the platform.

Oslo, Norway
Agata Niedzielska
Owner, Koselig Læring

Code Poets provided efficient management and kept an open line of communication throughout the entire project. The online shop they created empowered the author to sell books to interested readers. Their work fully satisfied every expectation.

I was publishing my own book about teaching in Norwegian.

For what projects/services did your company hire Code Poets?

Code Poets was responsible for developing a webshop for my book with corresponding dictionaries.

My goal for the project was to receive a fully functional online store to integrate within my website.

They were recommended to me by the graphic designers who contributed to my book.

Code Poets built a simple web shop translated into three different languages. It includes a feature for credit card payments.

Code Poets assigned me one dedicated person who was responsible for my entire project. I was also in contact with the owner of the company.

Code Poets delivered a web-based shop that made it possible for me to sell my books to people who want to read it.

The team’s methodology for project management worked effectively. Code Poets stayed in communication with me all the time.

Code Poets delivered exactly what they promised.

No, there are none.