Envision • Leverage • Infinite

CMARIX is a leading technology outsourcing company with expertise in Website, Enterprise Software & Mobile Application Development. With team of 115+ inhouse experts CMARIX is working with clients across 46 countries globally and have tailored 1100 + Web & 290+ Mobile applications across different business domains.

We are pioneers of Outsourcing Simplification and have very creative work culture. We are very passionate for the services we provide and take great pride in ensuring complete customer satisfaction.

Why Choose CMARIX?

• ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001, CMMi Level 3 - in process
  • Outsourcing Simplification*
  • 3 levels of Code review
  • Experience of 1100+ Web Application Development
  • 290+ Mobile App Development
  • 24 x 7 Support & Maintenance
  • Pro-actively working with Startups & Enterpreneurs
  • Dedicated R&D team

• United States
  • Germany

Gujarat, India
  • Gujarat

Schneider Electric, Swissmade, CapitalOne, Checkin, Vezeeta, Festi, Generali, Bharat Petroleum and many more.

CouchShopr Image

CouchShopr

CouchShoper an instant delivery platform which comes with an iPhone app and helps you to instantly deliver any of your household products from Grocery to furniture. This on-demand app comes with innovative features and has fast growing user base.

Glitty Image

Glitty

Glitty is a top ranking iPhone app which provides creative features of adding glitters to your pictures and much more. It comes with easy to use interface and performance centric programming.

Audiometry Image

Audiometry

Audiometry (from Latin: audīre, "to hear" and metria, “to measure") is a branch of Audiology and the science of measuring hearing acuity for variations in sound intensity and pitch and for tonal purity, involving thresholds and differing frequencies.

This App empowers mobile device to become an Audiometry testing equipment used by doctors on patients as well as self-use for patients.

Life moves fast these days, so fast that sometimes the little day-to-day tasks begin to fall by the wayside. Luckily, [email protected] has developed an innovative way for urbanites to get their chores and tasks done quickly and easily by enlisting the help of their professional serviceman i.e. Electrician, Plumber, Carpenter and so on.

Booking a service through

[email protected] application is very easy! All you have to do is to choose your preferred service, select your nearby serviceman, schedule it and they will send across skilled service professionals to cater to user’s requirements.

ROGi Image

ROGi

ROGi, which stands for Return on Gathering Information is a task management product that empowers Company & its teams to be highly organized & extremely productive.

ROGi has a facility to keep a track of everything you do for your client and stores it in one central location, accessible by Phone, Tablet, or Desktop.

CMARIX has designed and developed this Task Management Solution with Salesforce &

Authorize.net Integration that automates the manual processes, helps to do business more efficiently saving time and improving workflows with consistent processes and quality standards.
Festi Image

Festi

Festi is a mobile platform for hosting a social event that can fill your empty social calendar.

It’s a  trending mobile app working on a social rideshare concept and helps people to create a meaningful community finding fun, food, and friends in their neighborhood.

CMARIX has created a single interface mobile app for both Host and Guest with Stripe payment gateway integration to provide an excellent payment

experience for the user.
Vezeeta  Image

Vezeeta

Vezeeta is one of the leading online healthcare platforms for Patients as well as for Doctor and clinics in the Egyptian market which is expected to increase its reach to more than 50 cities across the country very soon.

It is the beginning of a better healthcare experience for millions of patients. This is a unique effort of creating a valuable network of doctors & patients across the globe.

Vezeeta

has:
•    20,000 registered doctors,
•    500 diagnostic centers and
•    10,000 hospitals across 30 cities

WIMP (Where Is My iPhone)  Image

WIMP (Where Is My iPhone)

WIMP (Where Is My Phone) is the essential tracking app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost or stolen mobile device. It connects your phone to your smartwatch and lets you remotely track your lost, stolen, or misplaced device from virtually anywhere. If you move out of range, WIMP will alert you so, you can take action. With this app you never have to wonder where your phone

is again!

CMARIX has created a single interface WIMP mobile app for iPhone, Android, iWatch and Android Wear.WIMP connects your phone to your smartwatch so; you know where it is at any time. This groundbreaking wearable app gives you peace of mind and protects your investment.

Features:
Alert Notification
Connectivity Reminder
Paired Device Tracking

E-Commerce Dev for Natural Beauty Company

"This would not have been possible without the team's invaluable experience, efforts and collaboration."

May 2019 - Ongoing

CMARIX custom-developed an online store for consumer products, including a shoppable ingredient glossary and option to donate profits to charity.

Perth, Australia
    Rachel McRae
    Director & Owner, Herbana

The final product has exceeded the stakeholders' expectations. The vendor has maintained a professional task management style throughout the timeline. Their open communication style has enabled seamless problem-solving, and they've offered valuable suggestions.

CMARIX developed a responsive E-Commerce platform for a Natural and Organic Skincare, Beauty and Wellness store. They developed a custom platform, front end web platform and back end admin panel development coding in the HTML from the customers visual designs.

For what projects/services did your company hire CMARIX?

We are a startup online store and hired CMARIX to build a custom E-Commerce platform that can grow as our store grows.

My goal was to launch with a Phase 1 web store that could compete with the other companies in my market that have been running for 8+ years. I wanted custom functionality and flexibility that I could not get with a Shopify or Magneto platform.

After about 4 months of searching for a web developer (both in Australia, India and worldwide) I chose to work with CMARIX on my project. I felt very confident that they had the skills to be able to implement what I wanted to achieve from my initial discussions with Mitesh, researching their past work and from reading reviews. Mitesh understood my vision and added valuable insights into how CMARIX could help construct the platform and recommended a custom built website which is what I already knew I needed.

Herbana is an online store that sells personal care products, it has a detailed shoppable ingredient glossary and key ingredients section on each product page so customers know exactly what is in their products. CMARIX helped to build in a charity option where a percentage of our profits are donated to the customers charity choice upon checkout. A reward program was also built in.

Main points of contact for the duration of the project was Mitesh the Business Development Manager, Viram my Project Manager and occasionally Maulik the Web Developer and other individuals that would come as go as skills were needed. Employing a team over an individual was important to me so that I would reap the benefits of the whole organisations experience.

Being a start up, CMARIX were essential in making Herbana a reality, transforming the ideas in my head into a commercial business. The overall outcome of the final product has exceeded my expectations and this would not have been possible without the team's invaluable experience, efforts and collaboration.

Project management was very professional. We communicated through weekly Skype meetings to track development and to discuss functionality. Many suggestions were made from the CMARIX team as to how they could build the platform to best achieve my desired outcome. Any delays were communication ahead of time as these were mainly due to our adding in Change Requests that were additional to the original scope signed off on.

It was critical to me to be able to communicate to the team as well as if I was doing it in person and with my own nationality. CMARIX made this so easy as I had direct access to both project managers and the team behind them. Whenever I wanted to set up a meeting, it was arranged. It was very easy resolving issues or understanding each other with Skype screen-share. The lines of communication were completely open and this made working with CMARIX very easy.

There is very little that they need to improve on. My only advise for the more inexperienced customers is to have more concrete ideas about how you want to build your project prior to scope so that there are not as many Change Requests during build. Having a clearer idea will help the CMARIX team accurately cost up your projects scope. Saying that through my final results are still cheaper and with far more features than with other vendors I priced up with.

Overall Score Outstanding professionalism, great communicators and overall very experienced and talented web developers.
      Project ran over initial timeline however this was due to additions I wanted to implement into Phase 1
      Very competitive
      0 regrets about working with CMARIX
      I have already referred CMARIX to my partner for a project

Web Development Services for Car Marketplace

"The price, communication, and quality have been good for me so far."

July 2019 - Ongoing

CMARIX developed a web-based car marketplace where auto companies could advertise their business. They drafted the mock-ups based on client input and developed the solution from there.

Estonia
    Owner, Car Marketplace Startup

From concept to delivery, CMARIX helped realize the marketplace solution, generating more business for the company. They were communicative during the project, which helped bridge the gap between the remote teams.

My company is in startup phase and looked for business platform developer. The company will offer opportunity for car businesses to advertise and help to increase the work load for these company's.

For what projects/services did your company hire CMARIX?

I hired them to develop web platform.

My goal for this project is to gain significant amount of marketshare in my field.

So I knew that that type of services are expensive in Europe so I write to some of web developing companies and CMARIX seemed to me the best option in price and communication.

I knew from the start I had to have a company with a good communication because, the distance between two parties is quite a lot. Also they seemed to me the most trustful and caring.

So first I described them what kind of work we need to get done. Some of the describing were done by drawing mockups. We worked quite a lot on mockups before going to the development phase. Development phase was done according to mockups.

There was quite a lot of changes that had to made throughout of the projects, which thankfully was no problem for the developing company. The project is currently ongoing so some of the finishing stuff still needs to get done.

On this part I'm not sure, because I never got actually on site. But what I know is that I have spoken mainly with two different people: Mitesh and Viram.

Mitesh is the guy who manages the money things, proposal etc. and Viram is the guy who is most involved with my project. Every change and all things made on this project has gone trough him. As I know he is the project leader and manages all the other actual team. Not sure.

Well as I mentioned that this current company i have has not had any business before. But I think the developing company has done a great job helping me with tis project. The main thing I value working with them is that they make my ideas that I have into real things without hesitation or arguments.

Not a lot of bad things to say about the project manager. The way we did the work is by Skype call, which the project manager recorded so they can work of that. This is the easiest way I can think for our situation. On language part everything that needed to get across also did. There were not any big problems on language part, some wobble here or there is normal.

It may be due to my lack of experience on this field but I feel like everything has been pretty impressive. The price, communication, and quality have been good for me so far. Maybe the most impressive thing is how we were able to develop such thing form scratch so far off each other with quite a good precision.

Hard to think about areas for improvement. Maybe the work could get done quicker idk. I do not know a lot about the developing so it's hard to judge. But anyways it has not been a problem.

No complains about this
      Was actually one of the lowest bidders but other ones seemed lower quality to me
      The work is ongoing so its hard to judge it but quality so far is excellent.
      Unlikely to have such friend but if anybody wants to develop something more expensive then for sure.

Web Dev for International BPO/Staffing Firm

"How they manage very urgent projects in a timely manner is most impressive..."

Apr. - Dec. 2019

CMARIX was brought on board to tackle various web development projects for an accounting-centric BPO agency. The team actively provides input on website layouts and functionalities before executing development.

Bharati Kakadiya
    Director & Co-Founder, CapActix Business Solutions

CMARIX's contributions have significantly improved the UX of the client's website. They've proved to be valuable consultants who effectively empower the client to launch new web projects. Their team is communicative and responsive, ensuring a quick turnaround time on all requests and inquiries.

I am COO & Co-Founder at CapActix Business Solutions, an ISO 9001:2015 & 27001:2013 certified KPO company. CapActix offers a wide range of Accounting & Business Analysis outsourcing services and back-office support services to CPA firms, Accounting firms, and SMEs across the USA.

Having an intenational presence, we were looking for a web development company that can take care of all our requests.

For what projects/services did your company hire CMARIX?

We hire CMARIX for various web development projects from something as simple as creating HTML email templates to larger projects such as customizing the front-end and CMS of our company website.

We were involved in various projects along the way but our overall objective is to provide a better web experience and communicate better with our potential customers.

CMARIX was recommended by a friend who has worked with them on a custom Fintech platform. We started out working together on very small projects and as out trust for CMARIX grew we started taking on bigger projects

CMARIX assists with almost every aspect of web projects. We share our ideas on visual layouts and functionalities for each project, discuss realistic solutions and CMARIX plans and executes the development side of the project.

The team composition included a Project Manager, Designers, UI/UX Consultant, Sr. Developers, QA engineers, and AWS expert.

Each project has improved the experience of the visitors on our website, and knowing we can always consult and work with CMARIX we are able to make updates or launch new web projects without a hassle.

They are very good at communicating the overall timeline for the project, and the progress. Also very responsive to any kind of queries.

Responsiveness. CMARIX reacts very quickly to clients' requests. How they manage very urgent projects in a timely manner is most impressive about CMARIX.

No. Not at the moment.

They are very flexible and attend our queries as and when requested
      Working with CMARIX is a very cost effective solution considering the quality of work we get
      Excellent
      I will definitely recommended them to my friend looking for such services

Web Development Projects for Vitamin Manufacturer

"The customer support is excellent and the level of personal service received is exceptional."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

CMARIX undertook several web development and migration projects for a vitamin manufacturer and distributor. They also redesigned the company website and delivered customized products.

Sunrise, Florida
    Terri Villafana
    Web Development Manager, Nutranext

The final deliverables have consistently launched as fully-functioning developments. The team was accommodating to requests for changes, completing the projects within the expected deadlines. They were in contact with the client daily, discussing roadblocks and milestones.

We are a vitamin and mineral manufacturing and distributing company. I hired CMARIX in 2015 to assist our in house team in our first migration to Magento 1. After that we migrated all sites to Magento 1, and we launched a B2B portal. Since then we have migrated all sites to Magento 2 and CMARIX continues to be a strong daily contributor of our projects and day to day tasks. The team has been extremely accommodating, patient and has always remained professional and reliable.

The developers, project manager and account manager have all been excellent for our business and without them we could not be where we are today. After five years we are still working with them for all of our Magento and other Web IT related tasks. They provide us with excellent resources for PHP developers, mobile optimization, custom plugins and extensions, Magento 2 customization and all API integrations.

• Magento 1
    • Sedona Labs Magento 1
    • Sedona Pro Magento 2
    • Natural Vitality Magento 2
    • Rainbow Light

They also supported us while we migrated one of our DTC sites off of WooCommerce and into Magento 2.

They developed many projects over these five years, some were for B2B sites and other for DTC sites. Our goal was to reach our customers directly and convert them online.

I did much research online and found them on Linked in, I interviewed them and realized that they had much knowledge in this space, and I was right.

They have helped us with all areas of web development. Project deployment, change requests, project management, website migrations, web site refresh, website redesign, customized work and more.

Our team has changed during the years, depending on the scope of our projects. We have had as many as 6 developers and as little as 2 developers depending on our requirements and budget.

Our projects have always been launched either on time, or within very reasonable timelines - considering that most of the delays were our own fault. They are very accommodating to last minute changes and are always willing to work extra to meet launch date expectations.

I had a morning Stand In call with the Project Manager and sometimes one of the developers attended. Each morning we discuss the work for the day, prior day's work, roadblocks, upcoming deliverable and milestones.

I would love to see CMARIX grow even more and open in additional countries.

Overall Score It's a one stop shop for all things digital.
      They were always very flexible with scheduling.
      The cost is unbeatable for everything they do.
      The quality of work was always very good.
      I would refer CMARIX 100% without hesitation for reliable development at a great price.

Web Platform Dev for Safari Company

“They made everything much easier, especially from the perspective of a non-technical person.”

Mar. - June 2019

CMARIX developed a web platform for a safari tours company. The platform has a WordPress CMS and a Laravel framework.

Sweden
    Founder, Safari Company

Although it hasn’t launched yet, early feedback deems the platform user-friendly and simple. Internal stakeholders appreciated the actionable insights and thorough explanations that CMARIX provided. Despite a time difference, CMARIX’s team went out of their way to make themselves available.

I’m the founder and CEO of a platform for safari tours and trips.

What challenge were you trying to address with CMARIX?

I needed someone to develop an efficient and secure web platform.

CMARIX developed my platform using WordPress and Laravel.

I worked with a sales manager, project manager, developer, and designer.

How did you come to work with CMARIX?

I went to India and met about five different companies to get their feedback on the project I wanted to pursue. CMARIX was the company that I wanted to work with the most. They were dedicated, explained things, and even provided insights on how I could make my idea even better.

I spent $3,000.

We worked together from March–June 2019.

I haven’t launched the product yet. However, I’ve shown it to some people, and they say it’s very simple and user-friendly.

How did CMARIX perform from a project management standpoint?

CMARIX’s team used their professional perspectives to provide suggestions on how to make the platform perform better. The project manager was always available to answer questions and discuss what they’d completed, what they were working on, and what they’d do in the future.

There was a time difference between our teams, and they always met us more than halfway to ensure we could reach them if we needed to talk or ask questions. They often worked early or late to accommodate our business hours.

Their sales manager was with us throughout the process and explained everything in great detail.

No, there’s nothing I can think of for them to improve.

Have everything planned out from the start.

Overall Score They made everything much easier, especially from the perspective of a non-technical person. This was a completely new field for me.
      They met every project deadline.
      They were more expensive than the other companies that I met with, but the value that we received made the cost worthwhile.
      They were always available and gave updates at every step.
      I’ve already recommended them to a friend of mine.

E-Commerce Platform & App Dev for Shoe Company

“I’m very happy with their work and the costs of their services.”

May - Aug. 2019

CMARIX developed an e-commerce platform and app for a shoe company. They did all coding, built a user portal, and set up PayPal. They created a preorder feature and a 360-degree functionality.

Shanghai, China
    Henish Khatri
    Project Manager, RainbowFame Industry Ltd

Internal stakeholders genuinely enjoyed working with CMARIX, so much so that they plan to re-engage them in the future. The team delivered a high-functioning platform and cost-effective services. They communicated well and adhered to the timeline.

I’m the project manager at RainbowFame Industry Ltd, a shoe training company.

What challenge were you trying to address with CMARIX?

We needed to develop an e-commerce website and application for selling our new sports training shoes.

CMARIX developed the code for our e-commerce platform and application. They built a 360-degree functionality. They also created a preorder functionality for our website. They set up a user login portal; when we begin shipping our shoes to the US, users will be able to check their preorder and receive notifications about its status. The team also integrated PayPal.

I interacted with one manager and a project manager.

How did you come to work with CMARIX?

I found them on Clutch and connected with them through email.

My company spent $15,700.

We worked together from May–August 2019.

I’m very happy with their work and the costs of their services. Everything is functioning very well. The 360-degree functionality is working smoothly.

How did CMARIX perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management and communication were very good. They responded quickly. We worked very well together; it was a convenient partnership. We communicated via email and Skype.

They were good about communicating and delivering on time. I have so many projects I plan to use them on in the future.

There’s nothing I’d have them improve.

I had a good experience with them.

I recommend them to my friends.

WordPress Theme Dev and Integration for ROI Consulting

"They are professionals of the first order."

Jan. 2019 - Jan. 2019

CMARIX finalized a custom WordPress child theme for a website and blog. They synchronized the layout among standard HTML pages and blog posts.

Windsor, Canada
    Todd Thorner
    Writer in Residence, Aleph Infotinuum Services

Positive customer feedback for CMARIX’s design work has focused on visual appearance, with an expected boost to inbound marketing. Expect a communicate and reliable partnership.

We provide consulting services for organizations seeking to maximize their ROI on initiatives related to information management, learning, and live streaming.

For what projects/services did your company hire CMARIX?

We needed talented web developers to help us finalize our custom WordPress child theme to synchronize the look and feel of our blog and the rest of our website.

We wanted consistent layout across our web domain among standard HTML pages and WordPress-driven blog posts.

We found them online using DuckDuckGo.

They provided expert analysis and development in a timely fashion.

We worked with web developers and assorted coordinators.

Our web site looks more professional and appealing than ever before. We anticipate an improved impact on inbound marketing.

Their communication was excellent, from the initial consultation through the final delivery.

They are professionals of the first order.

They might want to think about augmenting their practical project deliverables with marketing information about what future services might be compelling for the client to consider.

WordPress Development for Web Agency

"We liked their professionalism and the pricing was within our budget"

Oct. 2018 - Feb. 2019

CMARIX updated a WordPress platform for a web agency. They used Laravel to expand on the pre-existing framework.

Sweden
    CEO, Web Agency & Web Service Platform

The final delivery met an important deadline; the site also ran faster than its previous version. CMARIX took correction well and fixed errors as they were identified. The team's ability to overcome obstacles made them a standout development firm.

I'm the CEO of a web agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire CMARIX?

We hired CMARIX to develop our new online service and assist with WordPress projects.

We wanted to create a faster online service that would free our time to work on more important projects.

We chose CMARIX after comparing them with 10 other companies. We liked their professionalism and the pricing was within our budget.

CMARIX updated our WordPress platform. They developed our online service portal using Laravel. We assigned tasks that built on the existing framework.

We had two different developers from CMARIX. One developer worked on our new Laravel online service and another helped us with our agency missions.

The CMARIX team made sure to finish our project before our most important deadline, which yielded great results for our company.

We were pleased with CMARIX’s overall project management. Whenever we complained about an issue, they took it seriously and resolved it quickly. For communication, we used tools like Skype, Slack, and Trello. There were some challenges with our language barrier at the start, but over time we learned to work around those setbacks.

We appreciated a lot that they did listen about what we complained about and gave us help how we better could handle the culture and language differences. They could also solve some overtime when a project needed that.

I think there are always areas for improvement for every company, but overall we are happy with the help we have gotten during the project. We will hire CMARIX again in the future.

Overall Score We are happy with CMARIX's work.
      Sometimes the language and culture differences impacted the quality of our engagement.

App Dev for Mobile Photo-Editing Service

"Their quick response time and insightful feedback are valuable to us."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

CMARIX developed apps for a freelancer. One of the apps enables users to create images and artwork on their mobile device. Using existing designs, they completed the app and continually make UX updates.

Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Stan Gerards
    Freelancer

The photo-editing platform has been downloaded a substantial number of times and has thousands of users. As a partner, CMARIX brings expertise and dedication to the work. Customers can expect strong communication skills and honest feedback from their team.

I’m a freelance artist. I primarily work as a photographer for influencers, musicians, and DJs. I also create apps, solutions, and ideas with business partners and peers.

For what projects/services did your company hire CMARIX?

My partner and I came up with an idea for an app, and we hired CMARIX to help us create it.

We wanted a platform to make it more convenient for people to create artwork and images on their phone, instead of needing desktop photoshop tools. The goal was to have an app that helped users easily create viral images.

I looked for app developers online and pitched our idea to several companies, but ultimately chose CMARIX for the project.

We brought our concept and designs to CMARIX, and their team developed the platform. We provided them with our vision for the screens and logos for each app. Their team requests all the materials they need, and we supply them with each item and approve the process before it starts.

They provided a dedicated team manager and lead developer, plus a small team to support the process.

They have produced beautiful, quality work for us. One of the apps they developed for us has over 130,000 downloads, and the other has nearly 10,000 within a short time. We’ve done several updates with CMARIX that have helped earn more impressions and downloads, and improve the overall UX.

Both teams are always on the same page and are open to feedback. We communicate well when making decisions and fleshing out our ideas. They provide honest and transparent insight.

Their quick response time and insightful feedback are valuable to us. We don’t have to deal with emails or support tickets because they respond to our messages within minutes.

Although work could always be completed faster, we’re satisfied with the work they’ve produced.

Custom Software Dev for Banknote Technology Provider

"CMARIX provides personalized service and solutions tailored to our requirements and end user."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

CMARIX designed and developed a Windows-based application using WPF and C# for a banknote technology developer. They utilized storyboards and use cases to inform the design. The project is ongoing.

Sterling, Virginia
    Onashish Joshi
    Software Developer, G+D Currency Technology

The team’s work has met all requirements so far. Despite some ambiguities caused by time zone differences, CMARIX leads a smooth and productive workflow thanks to regular meetings, strong technical expertise, and a client-centric approach. They produce clean code and innovative solutions to issues.

I’m a software developer at Giesecke+Devrient Currency Technology (also known as G+D Currency Technology). We develop solutions for banknotes and banknote processing systems.

For what projects/services did your company hire CMARIX?

We engaged CMARIX to develop a Windows-based application using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and C#.​

​​​​​​What were your goals for this project?

We wanted a development partner to help us design, build, and integrate this application.

We found CMARIX online and assessed their ratings.

CMARIX first helped translate the application storyboards and use cases into a functional design. They then built the application, ensuring that they wrote reliable and efficient C# code and that the product had a high level of performance, quality, and responsiveness. They also solved bugs and bottlenecks as needed.

We work with a project coordinator, an HR manager, and a developer.

CMARIX’s development has met all the requirements so far. The team helps ensure that the project meets high expectations and achieves specific business outcomes.

The project coordinator maintains and monitors project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures. They also organize and participate in meetings. We’re overall satisfied with CMARIX’s management.

Sometimes time zone differences cause delays and miscommunication about work schedules.

On occasion, delays and miscommunications came up due to our time zone differences.
      Their rates are on the expensive side, but CMARIX performs well.
      CMARIX produces excellent work.
      I will most likely refer their team.