Envision • Leverage • Infinite

CMARIX is a leading technology outsourcing company with expertise in Website, Enterprise Software & Mobile Application Development. With team of 115+ inhouse experts CMARIX is working with clients across 46 countries globally and have tailored 1100 + Web & 290+ Mobile applications across different business domains.

We are pioneers of Outsourcing Simplification and have very creative work culture. We are very passionate for the services we provide and take great pride in ensuring complete customer satisfaction.

Why Choose CMARIX?

• ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001, CMMi Level 3 - in process
  • Outsourcing Simplification*
  • 3 levels of Code review
  • Experience of 1100+ Web Application Development
  • 290+ Mobile App Development
  • 24 x 7 Support & Maintenance
  • Pro-actively working with Startups & Enterpreneurs
  • Dedicated R&D team

• United States
  • Germany

Gujarat, India
  • Gujarat

Schneider Electric, Swissmade, CapitalOne, Checkin, Vezeeta, Festi, Generali, Bharat Petroleum and many more.

CouchShopr

CouchShoper an instant delivery platform which comes with an iPhone app and helps you to instantly deliver any of your household products from Grocery to furniture. This on-demand app comes with innovative features and has fast growing user base.

Glitty

Glitty is a top ranking iPhone app which provides creative features of adding glitters to your pictures and much more. It comes with easy to use interface and performance centric programming.

Audiometry

Audiometry (from Latin: audīre, "to hear" and metria, “to measure") is a branch of Audiology and the science of measuring hearing acuity for variations in sound intensity and pitch and for tonal purity, involving thresholds and differing frequencies.

This App empowers mobile device to become an Audiometry testing equipment used by doctors on patients as well as self-use for patients.

Life moves fast these days, so fast that sometimes the little day-to-day tasks begin to fall by the wayside. Luckily, [email protected] has developed an innovative way for urbanites to get their chores and tasks done quickly and easily by enlisting the help of their professional serviceman i.e. Electrician, Plumber, Carpenter and so on.

Booking a service through [email protected] application is very easy! All you have to do is to choose your preferred service, select your nearby serviceman, schedule it and they will send across skilled service professionals to cater to user’s requirements.

ROGi

ROGi, which stands for Return on Gathering Information is a task management product that empowers Company & its teams to be highly organized & extremely productive.

ROGi has a facility to keep a track of everything you do for your client and stores it in one central location, accessible by Phone, Tablet, or Desktop.

CMARIX has designed and developed this Task Management Solution with Salesforce & Authorize.net Integration that automates the manual processes, helps to do business more efficiently saving time and improving workflows with consistent processes and quality standards.

Festi

Festi is a mobile platform for hosting a social event that can fill your empty social calendar.

It’s a  trending mobile app working on a social rideshare concept and helps people to create a meaningful community finding fun, food, and friends in their neighborhood.

CMARIX has created a single interface mobile app for both Host and Guest with Stripe payment gateway integration to provide an excellent payment experience for the user.

Vezeeta

Vezeeta is one of the leading online healthcare platforms for Patients as well as for Doctor and clinics in the Egyptian market which is expected to increase its reach to more than 50 cities across the country very soon.

It is the beginning of a better healthcare experience for millions of patients. This is a unique effort of creating a valuable network of doctors & patients across the globe.

Vezeeta has:
•    20,000 registered doctors,
•    500 diagnostic centers and
•    10,000 hospitals across 30 cities

WIMP (Where Is My iPhone)

WIMP (Where Is My Phone) is the essential tracking app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost or stolen mobile device. It connects your phone to your smartwatch and lets you remotely track your lost, stolen, or misplaced device from virtually anywhere. If you move out of range, WIMP will alert you so, you can take action. With this app you never have to wonder where your phone is again!

CMARIX has created a single interface WIMP mobile app for iPhone, Android, iWatch and Android Wear.WIMP connects your phone to your smartwatch so; you know where it is at any time. This groundbreaking wearable app gives you peace of mind and protects your investment.

Features:
Alert Notification
Connectivity Reminder
Paired Device Tracking

App Dev for Mobile Photo-Editing Service

"Their quick response time and insightful feedback are valuable to us."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

CMARIX developed apps for a freelancer. One of the apps enables users to create images and artwork on their mobile device. Using existing designs, they completed the app and continually make UX updates.

Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Stan Gerards
    Freelancer

The photo-editing platform has been downloaded a substantial number of times and has thousands of users. As a partner, CMARIX brings expertise and dedication to the work. Customers can expect strong communication skills and honest feedback from their team.

I’m a freelance artist. I primarily work as a photographer for influencers, musicians, and DJs. I also create apps, solutions, and ideas with business partners and peers.

For what projects/services did your company hire CMARIX?

My partner and I came up with an idea for an app, and we hired CMARIX to help us create it.

We wanted a platform to make it more convenient for people to create artwork and images on their phone, instead of needing desktop photoshop tools. The goal was to have an app that helped users easily create viral images.

I looked for app developers online and pitched our idea to several companies, but ultimately chose CMARIX for the project.

We brought our concept and designs to CMARIX, and their team developed the platform. We provided them with our vision for the screens and logos for each app. Their team requests all the materials they need, and we supply them with each item and approve the process before it starts.

They provided a dedicated team manager and lead developer, plus a small team to support the process.

They have produced beautiful, quality work for us. One of the apps they developed for us has over 130,000 downloads, and the other has nearly 10,000 within a short time. We’ve done several updates with CMARIX that have helped earn more impressions and downloads, and improve the overall UX.

Both teams are always on the same page and are open to feedback. We communicate well when making decisions and fleshing out our ideas. They provide honest and transparent insight.

Their quick response time and insightful feedback are valuable to us. We don’t have to deal with emails or support tickets because they respond to our messages within minutes.

Although work could always be completed faster, we’re satisfied with the work they’ve produced.

Custom Software Dev for Banknote Technology Provider

"CMARIX provides personalized service and solutions tailored to our requirements and end user."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

CMARIX designed and developed a Windows-based application using WPF and C# for a banknote technology developer. They utilized storyboards and use cases to inform the design. The project is ongoing.

Sterling, Virginia
    Onashish Joshi
    Software Developer, G+D Currency Technology

The team’s work has met all requirements so far. Despite some ambiguities caused by time zone differences, CMARIX leads a smooth and productive workflow thanks to regular meetings, strong technical expertise, and a client-centric approach. They produce clean code and innovative solutions to issues.

I’m a software developer at Giesecke+Devrient Currency Technology (also known as G+D Currency Technology). We develop solutions for banknotes and banknote processing systems.

For what projects/services did your company hire CMARIX?

We engaged CMARIX to develop a Windows-based application using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and C#.​

​​​​​​What were your goals for this project?

We wanted a development partner to help us design, build, and integrate this application.

We found CMARIX online and assessed their ratings.

CMARIX first helped translate the application storyboards and use cases into a functional design. They then built the application, ensuring that they wrote reliable and efficient C# code and that the product had a high level of performance, quality, and responsiveness. They also solved bugs and bottlenecks as needed.

We work with a project coordinator, an HR manager, and a developer.

CMARIX’s development has met all the requirements so far. The team helps ensure that the project meets high expectations and achieves specific business outcomes.

The project coordinator maintains and monitors project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures. They also organize and participate in meetings. We’re overall satisfied with CMARIX’s management.

Sometimes time zone differences cause delays and miscommunication about work schedules.

On occasion, delays and miscommunications came up due to our time zone differences.
      Their rates are on the expensive side, but CMARIX performs well.
      CMARIX produces excellent work.
      I will most likely refer their team.

Web Development for Video Game Streaming Platform

“CMARIX has made my dreams a reality, and I’m impressed with the quality of their work.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Using a provided concept and mock-up, CMARIX has developed the early stages of a video game streaming platform. Features include video broadcasting, chat, and a monetization system.

Medellin, Colombia
    Steve Hamilton
    Founder & CEO, GameWithMe

Although the site is still under development, CMARIX has maintained a well-organized workflow and demonstrated clear technical ability. Open channels of communication across all team members have allowed for a more involved, personal engagement.

I’m the founder and CEO of GameWithMe. We’re an uncensored video game streaming service that allows performers to do shows and monetize their followings with minimal restrictions.

For what projects/services did your company hire CMARIX?

I hired them to develop a web platform that we could take to market. The site need to be fast and responsive while also giving us a unique look.

I tasked CMARIX with developing a functional, stable site using my concept and mock-up. The site needed to look good and serve as a fun place for performers to broadcast their shows.

Several firms bid for our project, including adult webcam businesses and local options. Out of all the candidates, I selected CMARIX based on several factors—they worked within my budget, provided a point of contact that kept me informed of daily progress, and were willing to review numerous uncomfortable web pages with the utmost professionalism. Furthermore, they had a strong portfolio and were on the cutting edge of development.

CMARIX has transformed my concept from an Adobe XD project into a functional broadcasting platform. They’ve coded the site from scratch, building out the broadcasting features and chat function. The tech stack includes HTML 5, Wowza Streaming Engine, and Java. Currently, we’re still in the early phases of the project, but they’re providing ongoing development.

The team consists of a project manager and developers. With CMARIX handling development, they’re taking on as much work as 10 US-based developers.

We’re still about a month away from launch, but the impact has been immeasurable. CMARIX has transformed our concept into a functional web property that can stand up to our larger corporate competitors.

Their project manager’s leadership has been imperative to the growth of the project. He keeps me apprised of everything on a daily basis and asks questions when needed. His effectiveness is unmatched.

As a team, they’ve performed better than I could have ever imagined. Not only have they done everything I’ve asked, but they’ve also delivered on time and exceeded my expectations. The team communicates incredibly well, which has made the experience easy and exciting.

CMARIX has made my dreams a reality, and I’m impressed with the quality of their work. It’s hard to hand over the majority of your life’s savings to a company you’ve never met, but they’ve managed the project well and provided perspective when I needed it. Even from the first association, they’ve given me direct access to their entire team, and their CEO has reached out to me to lend a personal touch to the relationship.

No, they’re an incredible firm to work with. While it would be nice if they were within my time zone, it doesn’t bother me to work with their schedule.

Overall Score They have taken something I'm incredibly afraid of and made it an area of comfort. They are the best fit for my project.
      The only challenge is the time difference, but I understood and accepted that going in.
      There were lower costing firms, but none could give the value that CMARIX has provided to me, my project, and my team.
      It's not completed yet, but what we have is incredible.
      My wife is looking at making an app for hiring dog walkers in Latin America. Once she has a business plan in place, we're using CMARIX.

Native iOS Mobile App Dev for Delivery Platform

"Despite the significant time difference, they communicate effectively with us and proactively handle any issues."

July 2018 - Ongoing

CMARIX developed a native app for a mobile delivery platform. They are in the process of building chat and payment functionalities into the iOS-based system.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Matthew Sparks
    Owner, CouchShopr

Though the app hasn’t gone live, a smooth launch is expected soon. The product received high praise and has built excitement for its public release. The CMARIX team are a stable partner; they’ve overcome location barriers and are a driving force behind the project.

I’m the founder and CEO of CouchShopr. We’re an on-demand delivery service that connects customers with our drivers, who then deliver the ordered items. The concept is that our drivers get paid a delivery fee, pay for the order, and get reimbursed by our company.

What challenge were you trying to address with CMARIX?

Because I didn’t have the coding or development experience to create the app, I needed a team of developers. We wanted the iOS app to have chat and payment functionalities.

Initially, we explained our goals for the app, regarding features and visuals. They incorporated their ideas into our concept and, after getting our approval on their proposal, began development. Their team built a chat feature to allow for contact between drivers and customers and implemented an element for blocking unwanted, inappropriate communication. They are still working on the payment tool, which will manage reimbursements and fees.

Kiran (Business Development Executive, CMARIX), initially reached out to begin the project. We also work with Mitesh (Business Development Manager) and Sunny (Business Development Sr. Manager). Our project lead is Piyush (PHP Lead, CMARIX), and he provides two other members from the development team.

How did you come to work with CMARIX?

After I posted the job on LinkedIn, Kiran contacted me with a proposal. I found them to be promising and the price was lower than expected.

By the end of the engagement, we expect to spend around $10,000.

We began the project in July 2018, and the work is ongoing.

Though the app hasn’t launched yet, we’ve received glowing feedback on the look and concept. The product is exactly what we envisioned—they’ve incorporated all the features we wanted. There is excitement from those who have previewed it, and we’re anticipating a strong launch.

How did CMARIX perform from a project management standpoint?

They provide daily progress updates and keep me in the loop throughout the project. They track process in Excel spreadsheets and send us emails about milestone updates.

Despite the significant time difference, they communicate effectively with us and proactively handle any issues. Additionally, they’ve done a great job of guiding me through my first app development process, and have helped me learn the ropes.

Though the language barrier and time difference are sometimes a struggle, they handle it exceptionally well, and it hasn't become an issue.

Giving them your requirements and vision for the project upfront makes the process simpler. If you can provide a detailed scope and stick to your plan, they’ll be able to do the project more efficiently.

There have been a few changes in scheduling.

Custom CRM for Solar Sales Firm

“I completely trust CMARIX TechnoLabs and cannot say enough good things about working with them.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

After another vendor failed, CMARIX TechnoLabs identified flaws in a CRM project’s architecture and rebuilt the platform from scratch. They’re now working to develop and integrate a project management app.

Provo, Utah
    Benjamin Schwen
    Product Manager, Tephra Solar & Schwen Consulting

CMARIX TechnoLabs produces stable, high-quality work while remaining cost-effective. The team has proven capable of adapting to new tools and are dedicated to ensuring customer success. An impeccable work ethic and strong technical instincts have made them critical partners in the engagement.

I’m a private consultant who has just started a company called Tephra Solar & Schwen Consulting.

What challenge were you trying to address with CMARIX TechnoLabs?

One of our clients is a fast-growing solar sails company that wanted a CRM with a built-in project management app. The platform would allow his salespeople and installation managers to log in, see account data, track leads, and so forth. At the time, we looked into Salesforce along with a few other out-of-box CRMs and realized that it would be more cost-effective to develop our own. After finding little success with other developers, we partnered with CMARIX TechnoLabs to build the custom CRM.

CMARIX TechnoLabs inherited the project from our previous vendor who wrote the original CRM in C#. The tech stack included a .NET MVC framework, a Microsoft SQL Server database, Bootstrap, and JavaScript. However, the team didn’t know how to fully utilize the technology and developed a novice structure that left us open to bugs.

Once CMARIX TechnoLabs took over the collaboration, they quickly pointed out the flaws in the original structure. We decided to start over, and CMARIX TechnoLabs redid the architecture for the whole project within a week. They also supported me while I set up the development environment on Microsoft Azure. Although they didn’t have much experience with Azure, they quickly came up to speed and can now use it to test for bugs, make changes, and deploy updates. We’re currently focusing on the built-in project management app.

I primarily work with Parth (Senior Software Developer, CMARIX TechnoLabs) and Mitesh (Business Development Manager, CMARIX TechnoLabs). Mitesh acts as their project manager. He keeps track of the budget, making sure that we’ve discussed and scheduled the payments to ensure a smooth process. He also ensures that my needs are in the appropriate pipeline so that we have the right developers on the job.

How did you come to work with CMARIX TechnoLabs?

When we left our previous vendor, we sought resources who were communicative, professional, and cost-effective. I posted the project on LinkedIn and received some local and offshore bids. After a rigorous background check, CMARIX TechnoLabs ended up being the least expensive option, so we reached out to them.

I appreciated that Mitesh took the effort to fully understand our requirements. Well-spoken and knowledgeable, he made a point of being available when needed, often staying up until 2 AM his time to discuss the project. I felt good about their team and decided to move forward with them.

They typically charge $16 per hour for full-time work; that’s 40 hours per week with four weeks in a month. On a week-to-week basis, they charge $18 per hour.

We started working with them in August 2018 and have another 6–12 months of work planned. We’re also looking to take the CRM to market, after which we’ll send all the development work to them.

Overall, they produce quality work that’s both functional and reliable. We’ve had a few different release goals so far; after a soft launch, our client’s sales team found a minor bug and design flaw. CMARIX TechnoLabs resolved those issues quickly without overcharging us and worked to make the CRM more intuitive. The longer we've collaborated on this project, they better they've envisioned our needs.

How did CMARIX TechnoLabs perform from a project management standpoint?

Since there’s a 12-hour time difference between us, it’s nice to have daily standups via Skype to coordinate the project. They update me on their progress, and I provide instructions for tasks. Typically, we manage the application lifecycle with Trello, storing any changes on Bitbucket and deploying them to Azure. Since I have a strong background in testing, I’m able to test their changes before we deploy them, however, the team is also fully capable of doing the testing themselves.

I completely trust CMARIX TechnoLabs and cannot say enough good things about working with them. The team is committed to retaining long-term customers at all costs, even if it means making sacrifices on their end. In particular, Parth works hard to help us meet deadlines. He has excellent architectural design ideas and excels at UI.

Furthermore, the team has worked on several CRMs in the past, so they have a lot of experience in the field. At the beginning of the engagement, I only had to explain to each developer what to do once. After a month’s time, they’d done three times as much work as my previous vendor for a fraction of the cost. I’m immensely satisfied with CMARIX TechnoLab’s work and see them as part of my own team.

I’d like for the team to be more proactive in giving recommendations. Whereas some developers list everything they know and promote their skill sets, CMARIX TechnoLabs prefers to keep quiet and code. This was good in the beginning because we were getting to know each other. But, having worked with Parth and his developers for months, I trust his input. If he says something should be a certain way, it probably should be.

Overall Score I can’t say enough good things about them. They have a well-rounded company.
      They’ve gone above and beyond in terms of meeting deadlines.
      At a certain point, we weren’t able to pay them for two weeks, but they continued to work full-time. They trusted us to pay them, which says a lot.
      The quality is the best part.
      They’re an awesome team. Whatever I can do to help keep them in business, I’ll do it.

Web Design & Dev for Chemical Marketplace Firm

“The ability to research available technology and learn enough to be able to implement within a few weeks was great.”

Dec. 2015- June 2016

Building from provided wireframes, CMARIX redesigned and rebuilt a corporate website integrating blogging and chat features.

IT Manager, Startup

Traffic increased and customer engagement rose threefold following the new site’s launch. CMARIX’s highly-competent and hands-on project management guided the team towards high-quality outputs while being accessible during US business hours.

I was the IT manager at a startup when we worked with CMARIX.

What challenge were you trying to address with CMARIX?

We needed a total redesign of our original website. The existing site that the in-house team had built was bloated and slow.

CMARIX redesigned and rebuilt our website using Angular C# on the front end and server side and SQL Server on the backend. We collaborated on the design and provided them with wireframes. They integrated a blog and a chat functionality similar to WhatsApp. There's also a transactional component.

We worked with a project manager who managed their internal team.

How did you come to work with CMARIX?

I found them via a Google search. A friend of mine had used them and recommended them when I asked.

We spent about $72,000.

We worked together between December 2015 and June 2016.

We experienced a huge jump in traffic after the site went live. Customer engagement also improved. An app on the site that tracked customers’ clicks showed a threefold increase.

How did CMARIX perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Atlassian for project management. We met every day as a team to talk about issues or items that might take longer than expected. They were very hands-on, which was great because you don’t always have that.

Our project manager was wonderful. He kept the team in line and on schedule. He consolidated what they needed from us to move items forward. It’s hard to find outsourcing teams that have that kind of project leader managing the team. It’s hard to have that kind of connection from such a distance but they made it very easy. I don’t think it would have been possible without their project manager.

It was amazing that you could reach them—or at least the project manager—during the business day in the US. It’s nice to be able to reach someone during your working hours if you have a question rather than waiting until 10 p.m. to call.

They were quick to research different technologies and come up with solutions that best fit our needs. I appreciated the quick turnaround. Obviously, no company is going to know everything that’s possible. The ability to research available technology and learn enough to be able to implement within a few weeks was great.

It’s important to be accessible to the team. When they outsource projects, people often take the mentality that they just send the design and the firm builds it. In reality, it’s more of a give-and-take process. Make yourself available to the team to provide feedback and receive feedback from them. Not talking to each other throughout the process does a disservice to both sides, especially since so many projects fail due to communication breakdowns.

Overall Score They were a lot of fun. I would definitely go back to them.
      You will always have occasional hiccups but they were usually on point.
      They’re a very inexpensive and much better service than you'll typically get when outsourcing.
      I've already referred them.

Responsive Web App for VR Gaming Company

“We had a short timeline for this project, but CMARIX still delivered our product on budget.”

June 2017 - Nov. 2017

CMARIX built a web app that aggregated VR arcade locations and details. They integrated Stripe APIs and worked with third-party companies to structure the app. After launch, they set up Google Analytics.

Product Manager, VR Gaming Firm

CMARIX built a high-quality and efficient product. The user testing went well, and they maintained open communication throughout the engagement. Although the developers could have been more involved in the design, the partnership worked out well.

I was the product manager of a VR gaming studio.

What challenge were you trying to address with CMARIX?

We needed to develop a responsive web application geared towards VR arcades. We wanted to show an aggregated list of all VR arcades to drive traffic to them.

CMARIX helped build our web app using a PHP framework. The frontend was fairly straightforward, but the backend was more complicated. We had to integrate Stripe APIs to determine complex splits between us and the VR arcade owners. To do that, we had to maintain open communication with CMARIX’s U.S. product development director and other third-party companies like Stripe.

CMARIX was familiar with various payment gateways, like Apple and Android Pay. They kept the project moving forward through each phase, and once the product launched, they set up Google Analytics.

I mainly worked with their sales director and a sales representative. They had web developers from India and a U.S.-based product development director.

How did you come to work with CMARIX?

I saw a post they put online that talked about their tech stack. The post was informative and intelligent, so I reached out to them to discuss our RFP.

We spent between $50,000–$100,000.

We worked together from June–November 2017.

Our user tests went well; we didn’t see any bugs in the product.

How did CMARIX perform from a project management standpoint?

We had a short timeline for this project, but CMARIX still delivered our product on budget. I have no complaints with their project management. They were prompt and always available, talking with me on a daily basis. We had a 24-hour work cycle, which helped us build something in a short period of time. We used Google Docs and Jira to track progress.

They did great work and accommodated our tight schedule. The product development director provided valuable insight that helped us make quick decisions.

Their web developers should be more proactive in getting involved in the design side of projects. A profile on their website where we could handpick resources would have been incredibly helpful.

We were a little skeptical about how the workflow would pan out since the developers were in India, but it went well. Make sure to provide interactive design prototypes so the developers can understand the user flows. If you provide clear direction, you won’t’ have any surprises in the final product.

WordPress Development for Charity Website

"Their ability to quickly adapt to new requirements created by the end user without recoding everything was impressive."

June 2017 - Ongoing

CMARIX designed the UX of a website for visually-impaired accessibility using WordPress. They are also developing a backend management system, installing plug-ins, and testing the site for user feedback.

UK
    Director, Sairam Tech Solutions Ltd

With the site in its final stages until release, CMARIX's expert understanding of Wordpress allowed for a smooth transition to the testing of its usability and administrative features. Their dedication to their craft and quality deliverables set them up for a future engagement.

I am the director of Sairam Tech Solutions, a company that provides project management consultancy services to its clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire CMARIX?

We required end-to-end development for a customized website.

We wanted to develop a website that is accessible to the visually impaired and wanted to implement features that allow us to accept donations, provide event details, organize event invites, and generate membership reports and details.

The website was built on WordPress and includes back-end management. This allows users to easily update its content. It also includes a few very important plugins in order to provide different functionalities that the nonprofit required. The website is currently in the final testing phase.

We work with a project manager, a web designer, a developer, and user training/QA experts.

They are testing the final stages of the app and all its features are currently functioning as required. Their work was top quality.

They initially scheduled two meetings each week to communicate clearly on deadlines and expectation. They still conduct weekly calls and their project management is excellent.

CMARIX fully understood the requirement of the project. It was easy to coordinate with them despite their team being in a different time zone.

I don't see any areas they can improve so far.

Overall Score They are a professional and experienced company that understands your requirements.
      They are great at meeting deadlines.
      Their cost is reasonable and great for a company so experienced in development.
      Their deliverables are excellent.
      We are currently planning to work on another project together.

Angular Frontend Revamp for Financial Platform

"[T]heir pricing was attractive and the quality was definitely great."

Nov. 2017 - Jan. 2018

CMARIX redesigned the frontend of a financial management platform which was outdated and expensive to scale. They also optimized the database, created new features and provided QA.

Zurich, Switzerland
    Technician & Project Manager, ABC+

The new platform is not only more visually attractive but also scalable. CMARIX is both communicative and capable of producing high-quality deliverables, but what’s most impressive about them is that everyone in their company—sales reps included—are tech experts.

I’ve worked as the senior technician at ABC+ for over 10 years now. I also handle technical research and project management for our customers.

For what projects/services did your company hire CMARIX?

We had a very old financial management platform which we developed for a customer eight years ago. It was expensive to scale that system due to the technologies involved. We needed to redo our frontend interface using Angular, optimize our database performance, and add new features.

We came across CMARIX on Google. They had written a lot about Angular on their blog, which showed that they were experts in that area. We shortlisted three other vendors but ended up choosing CMARIX.

They gave us the best practices and coding standards that they follow, along with client references which we could speak directly to. Interestingly, they had a few clients who were exactly in the same scenario as us, which gave us more confidence in them.

We developed a 12-week frontend revamp plan with them. Their designers created PhotoShop documents, which based on our approval got sliced into responsive HTML followed by Angular implementation. Step by step, we got our product revamped with a new Angular-based interface.

We prefer working with an agile method, so were hired three of their senior Angular developers. They provided a project lead as well as a QA specialist to help us expedite the process.

We have a much better looking and faster platform now which is scalable.

We used Jira and Slack to manage and control things.

They are essentially technical people and their communication is fantastic. Even their sales representatives knew a lot about technology, which I didn't find in other companies. Also, their pricing was attractive and the quality was definitely great.

I wish they had a local presence in Switzerland. Many people here still prefer to talk with their developers in person. They did tell me that they are in process of setting up an office in Germany, so this shouldn't be much of a problem in the future.

Desktop & iPad Application for Customer Recovery System

“CMARIX is our vendor of choice when we need attention to detail and reliability.”

Sep. 2017 - Feb. 2018

CMARIX developed a web and iPad app that meets security requirements and works offline, updating information on multiple servers and allowing customers to send in requests for contract services from agents.

Germany
    Marc Schöttler
    Scrum Manager, CunningPiranah

Quickly allocating resources and remaining flexible to change requests, CMARIX’s project management model allows for maximum efficiency. Meticulousness and dependability are hallmarks of their work. They continue to handle fast-paced projects effectively with a direct and prompt approach.

I’m the head of development of CunningPiranah. I’m in charge of hiring offshore teams for our client projects, creating quotes, splitting the work into pieces, and testing it.

What challenge were you trying to address with CMARIX?

We were working on a desktop and iPad application for the customer recovery system of an electricity company. We created the server landscape in-house with some artificial intelligence components.

Client emails reach a communication server that’s connected to six other servers that are running several apps. The communication server can analyze the email and provide an answer to the question without involving service people.

We also needed a dashboard for making human decisions based on how many people cancel, how long the average contract is, and so on.

Our server communicates with the software which CMARIX developed in order to provide information on client activity. It has a customer map divided into thousands of possible areas all over Germany that are marked in various colors. It also provides an option for customer recovery based on a 1–10 rating system. The system decides whether the company should call and attempt to win back the customer or send a salesperson in.

Agents can log in on the field and see a list of customers to recover, as well as all the relevant information along with an optimized route. The iPad app also has different contract types. Agents can choose custom options in terms of monthly plan and bonuses. When a customer accepts a contract, they can sign it on the iPad directly and have the information sent back to customer service. This also cancels the contract with any competing electricity companies. The contract data is automatically updated on all company servers.

The app can work offline temporarily and then update when it connects to a network. This was necessary given that electric meters are often in cellars and other isolated places.

The entire process is viewable via the web app: the customer value, average contract length, cost per acquisition, and whether the customer is connected to the company’s infrastructure or not. We can sort all the data by year, branch, and customer type (e.g., private individuals or businesses).

They used JSON and PHP to build the apps. We have high security standards from our customer, which meant that we couldn’t leave any APIs open.

I work with one of their owners who is also a personal friend. He’s in charge of taking requirements, putting together  quotes, and acting as my main contact for development. We’ve created teams on our task management system.

How did you come to work with CMARIX?

I’ve had a hard time finding good, offshore partners who really pay attention to detail. I’ve know CMARIX’s owner for more than 10 years. He used to work for another company and ran a 400-person team. He’s very straightforward and it reflects on the whole company. We had a good connection and I knew he was reliable, so I contacted him when I needed to develop a task quickly with no room for error.

The cost of their work has been around $10,000.

We started working with them in the last quarter of 2017. The development and change requests from customers were finished in 12 working days. We’ve continued to work with them on other projects.

The only relevant statistics for us are quality and speed over price. CMARIX is our main partner based on that criteria for time-sensitive projects. I know they can assign resources easily from one day to the next. They’re able to deal with customer change requests during fast-paced projects.

We made a lot of changes and came up with ideas for our side of this project. Our client was completely happy with CMARIX’s work. They have an internal IT department who were all surprised by our ability to deliver the project in such a short time frame.

How did CMARIX perform from a project management standpoint?

We use an in-house task management system and Skype for communication. We also use Basecamp on occasion. They contact us directly when they have a question and send me emails when required.

We’ve worked with companies in Pakistan, Gaza, the Philippines, Singapore, and Brazil, but CMARIX is our vendor of choice when we need attention to detail and reliability in terms of time.

This was a time-intensive project given that we needed to present an minimum viable product (MVP) version at a fair. Development on a solution like this would normally take between two and three months, but we did it in 12 working days. CMARIX is our second most expensive partner, but I’m confident that they will deliver in time for cases like this one. They stand out in terms of flexibility and reliability.

They could do our scopes and job descriptions a bit quicker, but this may not be possible since their documentation is so detailed.

It’s hard for me to provide insight on this since I already had an established relationship with CMARIX before my project.

We’ve made a good profit from their work given the project’s time-sensitive nature.
      I have very high expectations, so this rating weighs a lot.