Technology Consulting & Development

Focus Technologies:

• Cloud Solution Design, Development, Deployment, and Support (AWS, Microsoft, Google)
  • Machine Learning and Feature Engineering
  • Internet of Things (IoT)
  • Cloud DevOps

Freelancer
Solapur, India
  • Konark Nagar
    Solapur, MH 413004

12Labels Inc, Primetime Ventures Pty Ltd, Eywa Solutions Private Limited, Besiva Lifestyle Pvt Ltd, EduRamp Learning Services Pvt Ltd, and many more on UpWork Inc.

Cloud Consulting for Global Innovations Company

"I am most impressed by CloudLab's technical know-how of the AWS & GCP platforms."

CloudLab.in built a data monitoring and reporting platform for a global innovation company. The system helps forecast the behavior of network-links based on the outcome.

Monroe, New Jersey
Harshul Patel
Co-Founder & Head of Technology, Eywa, Inc.

The system has led to increased revenue for the client. CloudLab.in takes an active role in feedback cycles to ensure effective collaboration. The team leverages their technical expertise and experience to produce high-quality results.

I am the Co-Founder, Head of Technology and we are a specialized Software services company with active development in Node.js, Angular.js, React.js, AWS & GCP.

For what projects/services did your company hire CloudLab.in?

We've engaged CloudLab to architect and build a data monitoring & reporting platform that would help forecast the behavior of network-links based on the outcome of a set of machine learning algorithms.

The primary goal is to set up a system that can record certain special parameters of the performance of network-links on a per-minute basis. And then, run algorithms to predict the values of these special parameters for the future.

I've known the founder of CloudLab personally for over 10 years.

The project involves parsing flat files of performance data every minute. The system will run ETL services to get counts of success results, failure results, and group by cause of failure. All of this data is then stored in a structured manner in CloudSQL as well in Google BigTable.

For the full duration of the project, we've been working with the founder of CloudLab himself.

The forecasting of the performance of the network-links forms a huge piece of revenue for our client. This project has had significant impacts on their annual business ever since the beta version went live.

CloudLab has always provided candid feedback and analysis during the architecture as well as the development phases for any given set of features in terms of the time required and complexity. This approach has helped us gauge the timeline and set the right expectations of when the given set of features can actually go live.

I am most impressed by CloudLab's technical know-how of the AWS & GCP platforms. The founder is always ahead in the game and suggests the most efficient set of AWS/GCP services to be utilized in a project such that the time-to-go-live is the least.

Secondly, CloudLab's thorough knowledge of this subject has always helped us in finding solutions to technical problems in a timely manner. The founder is a lightning-fast learner.

I do not see any.

Cloud Architecture for Tech Consulting Firm

"They’ve given me options on how I can operate and use the tools that AWS has."

2016 – 2017

CloudLab.in created cloud architecture and certified it for AWS, Google platforms, and Microsoft Azure. They developed a proposal based on that architecture.

New Jersey
Founder, Namrix LLC

CloudLab.in met the client's goals for developing cloud architecture. They had good communication skills but could have improved on project management. They were very knowledgeable about the subject, which contributed to a pleasant experience for the client.

I’m the founder of Namrix LLC, a tech consulting firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with CloudLab.in?

I wanted to build an OpenRTB product and needed someone to build the cloud architecture.

They developed the cloud architecture and certified it for AWS, Google platforms, and Microsoft Azure. They created a proposal based on that architecture. I wanted to get it developed myself using other resources.

The implementation was out of scope at that time because I wanted to propose it to one of my clients in the US. I presented the proposal to my client and he took a lot of time. I couldn’t take further help from CloudLab.in other than creating the architecture and providing me with options and design goals.

I was in contact with the architect and they were a certified AWS consultant. There was also another developer who I wasn’t in contact with.

How did you come to work with CloudLab.in?

CloudLab.in is located in India and I came to know them because they were the service provider for my previous company. I chose them because I understood their background and expertise. We wanted our operation to be scalable, so they were good for us because they had expertise in all three areas: AWS, Google platforms, and Microsoft Azure. Initially, I was only focused on AWS services.

I spent less than $10,000.

We worked together from 2016–2017. Whenever there’s a need, I consult with him and use his services on and off, but it’s not a continuous engagement.

They met my goals of creating cloud architecture and providing a proposal using that architecture.

How did CloudLab.in perform from a project management standpoint?

I had almost daily communication with them. They were on time 85% of the time and about 15% I had to keep pushing them to get the results they committed to.

They’ve given me options on how I can operate and use the tools that AWS has. That was really positive because they knew it well.

Their project management skills could improve. Whenever they commit to a goal, I expect them to meet the goals all the time.

Development for Machine Learning Pipeline

"We used Slack for daily communication."

CloudLab.in developed a machine learning pipeline for document classifications, they identified the libraries and algorithms for the project, then built the framework for the production system.

Denver, Colorado
Brent Wisner
President, WLS, Inc.

The project has significantly impacted the value for customers. CloudLab.in was a reliable communicator—they held weekly meeting and shared screens to ensure all project requirements were met. They were fantastic problem solvers and they delivered a top-notch product.

I am the President and we provide an online platform for records management, processing and review.

For what projects/services did your company hire CloudLab.in?

We hired CloudLab to build a flexible machine learning pipeline for document classification and extraction.

We wanted to reduce the manual effort of classifying documents in our system and to extract relevant named entities, dates, etc.

I met the founder, Shrin, on a freelancing website while he was studying the various technologies we wanted implemented.

CloudLab helped us identify the right libraries and algorithms to meet our goals. They then adapted those into a processes, helped clean data and build the framework we could plug into our production system.

We worked entirely with the founder throughout the processes.

Automation through machine learning has had a dramatic impact on the value our customers receive.

We met weekly over web-based screen sharing to work through issues and refine outstanding requirements. We used Slack for daily communication.

The founder's ability to problem solve and find the most appropriate and effective solution to fit our long term goals.

If they would come work for me full time!

AWS Consulting for Label Studio

"I am most impressed by their innovativeness, consistency, and reliability."

July 2009 - Ongoing

Throughout the years, CloudLab.in has been providing IT consulting services through setting up an AWS environment, creating email accounts, and securing e-commerce sites.

Seattle, Washington
Nick Gilboy
Director of Product Development, 12Labels LLC

Their skilled expertise has led to a thriving and collaborative relationship. Their innovative approach is also noteworthy. CloudLab.in is full of learners that are reliable and hardworking.

WE ARE A PRIVATE LABEL STUDIO & WE LOVE BUILDING NEW E-COM BRANDS. We specialize in turning product ideas into digital artwork & e-commerce code. We then build an HTTPS secure e-commerce platform. Then we help you start selling across all the most popular e-com channels. My position is director of product & media development.

For what projects/services did your company hire CloudLab.in?

We hired Srin with CloudLab.in for a wide variety of IT related tasks over the years. He setup our entire AWS server environment, email accounts and blank new instances of WP for our programming team to work on the new websites. We direct all out AWS inquiries to Srin with full confidence he will find a solution.

The goals for this project are to create e-commerce websites that can handle any level of user traffic. The goal is to create an HTTPS safe and secure website experience. The goal is for all website emails to users and customers to never end up in spam filters.

I selected Srin with CloudLab.in because of his willingness to find solutions to every issue we encountered. I appreciated his fast responses and great communication skills. After a year or so I knew I was lucky to find such an adaptable AWS expert.

Each year we create new HTTPS secure e-commerce websites and deploy them on AWS. The way Srin has expertly learned to setup the email and server environment makes it so that our developers have no issues when making customizations to the websites.

Project Coordinator AWS Server Expert Front-End Programmer Back-End Programmer Graphics Designers Product Designers Logistics Coordinators

We continue to use Srin with CloudLab.in to launch all our new ecommerce websites.

Srin is always fast to reply to your inquiries and is understanding of difficult or annoying client side requests. He is happy to work with our team of programmers whenever there are server-side issues for programming new features to the UI of the websites.

I am most impressed by their innovativeness, consistency, and reliability. They don't have any issues with finding solutions to any cloud-related requests we have.

I honestly cannot think of any areas for improvement. They are quick to learn and always fair with billing.

Great asset to the digital community of professionals

Google Cloud Platform Certification Training for IT Firm

"Shirinivas is very knowledgeable in Google Cloud platform and provided excellent training to the students."

Mar. - Apr. 2020

An IT services provider hired CloudLab.in to provide training for Google Cloud Certification.

Seattle, Washington
Maanish Roy
Founder & CEO, Omni212

The professional team at CloudLab.in was knowledgable and provided excellent training. One student passed his exam within a week of the training.

I am the Founder and CEO of Omni212 - an IT services company in Seattle, WA in US.

To provide Google Cloud Certification Training

To provide Google Cloud Certification training in 8 weeks.

Searched online. Found Shrivinas on Upwork

To provide Google Cloud Certification Training

1 person - Shrivinas

Shirinivas is very knowledgeable in Google Cloud platform and provided excellent training to the students. One student wrote and passed the Google Cloud Certification exam within a week of taking the training delivered by Shrinivas.

Excellent

Very professional

Didn't find any.

Overall Score Will hire them again
    Always on time
    Reasonable
    Top notch

IT Consulting for Legal Medical Records Company

"They have excellent knowledge about AI and guided us in the right direction."

December 2019

CloudLab.in provided IT consulting services for a medical record services company. The team built HIPAA compliant software using Amazon AWS and other AI technologies.

Wilmington, Delaware
Laraib Lodhi
COO, Sumifi

The engagement provided the client with a clear path forward for the company. CloudLab.in establishes a smooth workflow to ensure effective communication and collaboration. The team is professional, knowledgeable, and hard-working.

I am a COO at Sumifi LLC. Our company offers medical record services to law firms in the US.

For what projects/services did your company hire CloudLab.in?

Consultancy for the AWS platform for the summarization of medical records using a standard template.

Getting a clear picture of whether or not AWS will serve the purpose and explore other HIPAA-compliant options available. As well, to determine the timeline, cost, and scope of the project.

Through Upwork.

The project was about building HIPAA compliant software using Amazon AWS and other AI technologies for summarizing medical records.

It was just Shrinivisan who we communicated with.

We now have a clear vision as to how to proceed. We will hire Shrinivisan once we have enough capital to invest.

Professional and on time.

They have excellent knowledge about AI and guided us in the right direction.

We don't know yet since this was a consultancy project. But we are satisfied with the information that was provided.

AWS Support & Dev for Entertainment Company

"CloudLab.in is always collaborative and easy to deal with."

Jan. 2012 - Ongoing

CloudLab.in provides ongoing support for network administration as well as development and deployment of features into the AWS infrastructure for the website and online booking app.

Australia
Managing Director, Entertainment Company

In hand with CloudLab.in, three projects have been deployed with much success. The workflow is seamless and issue-free, and their knowledge of AWS is noteworthy. They’re also responsive and cost-effective.

I am the Managing Director and CTO of an entertainment and technology company. We specialise in connecting event professionals through hybrid online and traditional business systems.

For what projects/services did your company hire CloudLab.in?

For the ongoing network administration, deployment and development of our AWS infrastructure in conjunction with our ongoing business operations and our online application development.

To innovate in cloud based event booking services.

Shrin came as a recommendation and we have tested some smaller projects to start off with. Over the years we've developed a trusting and mutually beneficial business relationship remotely.

We needed someone to manage our AWS infrastructure for our custom built website and for our online booking application.

We had a software development team based in India and a project management team based in Australia.

We successfully deployed 3 projects.

We had no issues with workflow. CloudLab.in is always collaborative and easy to deal with.

Shrin's knowledge of the AWS infrastructure is particular impressive.

None

Overall Score I've been working with these guys for 8 years and they've been great for us.
    It always a bit more difficult working with remote teams but for the most part Cloublab's responsiveness is great.
    Extremely reasonable in this area.
    No issues with the quality of work.
    Great if you understand working with remote teams.