Design Services

Part of the media industry since 1997, I have a diverse set of skills including art direction, design, and print production.

I earned a Bachelor’s degree in Print Management from Rochester Institute of Technology, in upstate New York, and returned home to Maine to begin my career. Positions in prepress, proofreading, newspaper design, and advertising helped round out my experience. I have a passion for non-profits and startups, and I’d be happy to speak with you about your next project.

Minot, ME