REAL PEOPLE | REAL SOLUTIONS | REAL DATA
Canadian Viewpoint is a multi-mode market and social research fieldwork and data collection company with 40 years of success in Canada. We are small enough to be agile and large enough to offer all that global companies do. As a 'one-stop-shop' organization, we offer a full range of online and offline, qualitative and quantitative, French and English solutions under one roof.
Combine our online, telephone, and face-to-face tools to benefit from highly diverse and representative samples of high and low incidence target groups.
* GRIT 50 Innovative Emerging Player 2019 *
* WIRe nominated Best Workplace 2019 *
- IHUTS / Sensory / Product Tests
- Programming and hosting
- Coding, tabulation, and dashboards
- Omnibus surveys
- Consumer Panel: Opt-in, validated Canadian panel of nearly 300,000 panelists built through offline and online strategies.
- Medical Panels: Over 10,000 Canadian medical professionals.
- CATI Telephone: 60 CATI stations with bilingual (French/English) staff. TCPA compliant.
- Mall Intercept: Permanent mall locations for urban/suburban English/French markets. Plus USA access.
- Pre-Recruits / On-Site / Mystery Shopping: Experienced French and English interviewers across Canada, USA. Pre-recruited groups to a central location.
- Quali-Quant EyeHome: Proprietary webcam tool to visually capture open-ends at no charge.
- 10 - 49
- Founded 1982
21 - 30