Accounting services in Canada.

Bench solves bookkeeping for entrepreneurs. But our larger purpose expands beyond that. We’re here to help entrepreneurs understand what they want to do and where they want to go.
We take care of bookkeeping for small business owners. And we do it in a way that’s never been done before—by pairing intuitive software with real, human bookkeepers. To us, it’s more than number crunching. It's giving entrepreneurs more time to focus on what they care about.

Vancouver, Canada

• Bookkeeping
  • Financial Accounting

Bookkeeping for Health Technology Company

"They’ve taken all the headache of bookkeeping away."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Bench Accounting provides ongoing bookkeeping services.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Erik Kerr
Founder & CEO, LifeTraq, Inc.

The client praises Bench Accounting for their fast communication, as well as the internal bandwidth their services free up. Customers can expect a personable and respectful partner.

I work for a SaaS company in the behavioral health industry. I’m the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bench Accounting?

We needed bookkeeping services.

They provide bookkeeping for my company.

We work with one person.

How did you come to work with Bench Accounting?

I was looking for a bookkeeping service that was affordable and had a good reputation.

We spend $199 per month, which is around $1000 in total.

We’ve been working together since November 2019.

They’ve taken all the headache of bookkeeping away. I don’t even have to worry about it. They’ve definitely freed up time for us.

How did Bench Accounting perform from a project management standpoint?

I love how responsive they are. They get back to me within probably 20 minutes, every time. If I’m missing something, they’re nice and courteous about following-up. They’re really nice communicators.

Other providers seem to be complicated and non-specialized. These guys are specialized really well in bookkeeping.

No, I love them for what they do.