Connecting Customers To Your Brand

Forward thinking web design and development company. We build websites with attention to detail and search engine relevancy. Closing the gap between business strategy and online users has become a critical component for a competitive business in Australia.

2019
Sydney, Australia

M1&CO, To Your Door Industries, Yes I Can Project Group

Funnel Redesign Image

Funnel Redesign

Initially came up as a new website job but new market potential has been realised and executed using SEO & SEM.

Search Advantage Image

Search Advantage

Initially started with a small SEO packages which has become one of the most succesfull Search Advantage Strategy initiative.

Web performance & ads optimisation Image

Web performance & ads optimisation

From zero organic traffic to daily conversions

Web Dev & SEO Services for Electrical Company

“They are always willing to meet with me in person to make sure we are on the same page.”

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

BAM Studio provides web development and SEO services to a manufacturing company. They built an online quote request system and a CMS where the client can continue to post blogs.

Australia
Marcus Ferarro
Director, M1&CO

The website has satisfied all project stakeholder expectations and the SEO work has exceeded them, boosting the client’s site from the third page of search results to the number one spot for their targeted keywords. The BAM Studio team is professional and responsive at all times.

We are an electronics servicing company, and I am the director.

What challenge were you trying to address with BAM Studio?

The goal of the project was to increase our online presence through web development as well as SEO and SEM.

He started by building my website from scratch and then helped to advertise through SEO work. They built an online quoting system for people to request quotes online and a CMS where I can post blogs.

I work directly with the owner of the company.

How did you come to work with BAM Studio?

They reached out to us initially. We sat down and went through the pros and cons of the project, decided to give it a try, and saw good results so we decided to stick with them.

We spend around $1,000 a month on their services, so the total cost is probably around $50,000 over the years.

They first started working for us in April 2016, and the partnership is ongoing.

I’m quite satisfied with the site itself, but the SEO work is really the biggest value they’ve provided to us. I went from the third page of results to the number one spot, which has had a huge impact on the amount of incoming business we receive. It has absolutely been worth it.

How did BAM Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

They do a great job of managing the work. We’ve had no problems staying on top of deadlines and keeping up with all the requirements.

The best thing about BAM studio is their commitment to the project. They are always willing to meet with me in person to make sure we are on the same page.

No, I really don’t think there’s anything they need to improve.

The results are absolutely worth the investment. Don’t wait to get started!