Designing ideas, delivering software

We are software experts. Passion for technology is our mission and religion. We bring the right skills and state-of-the-art technologies to develop your product.

We love working with visionaries — startups and companies identifying themselves with innovation and the willingness to disrupt.

We aren't afraid to take a risk together with you. Let us work for you, and you will find your most trusted partner!

Poznań, Poland
  • Platz der Deutschen Einheit 2
    Frankfurt am Main, HE 60327
    Germany

Product Dev for Healthcare Company

"Thanks to them we made it perfectly on time and on budget without any issues."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

Apzumi provided outsourced product development which included web app design, mobile app work, and backend systems. Their team designed wireframes and used coding systems to process sensitive data.

Poznań, Poland
Piotr Harasymczuk
CEO of Helfi

Apzumi has successfully reduced development cost and time. Their team delivered everything without any issue. The project management was flexible and effective. They are a highly recommended team that always has a solution ready to go.

I'm a MD, CEO of Helfi. It is a digital healthcare company developing a complex system connecting patients with their doctors through technology.

For what projects/services did your company hire Apzumi?

We hired Apzumi for complete product development from scratch. Including but not limited to web app design and development, mobile app design and development, backend and frontend level.

Our goal was to develop a multi-platform system, with responsive design and adhering to many legal requirements dealing with sensitive data. We wanted our solution to be modular and scalable with ease of integration with various platforms and solutions.

We found Apzumi through extensive web search, out of many companies out there it was the only company that had extensive experience in working in the digital healthcare area with many different vendors developing solutions for patient registration, EHRs, insurance companies. They had deep understanding of various coding systems like ICD or ICF and legal constraints and requirements handling sensitive data.

We worked with Apzumi from the begining - we came to them with ideas and a extensive wireframe of the whole project and they handled it perfectly - starting from the assistance in design, project deployment schedule, front end development, web design, mobile design, backend and even marketing,legal and business assistance. As IT is not my field of expertise Apzumi handled all technical aspects, I only discussed ideas, problems and functionalities - they proposed solutions.

The basic team consisted of project manager, frontend developer, backend developer. In addition to that marketing manager, business developer, sales consultant were involved at various points of development.

The way that Apzumi works and the experience they have impacts greatly the cost of development and shortens the design process. We had a tight budget and schedule and due to EU funding restrictions. Thanks to them we made it perfectly on time and on budget without any issues.

We worked with Joanna and she is the perfect project manager for healthcare projects. With her research background (PhD) and great flexibility she's perfect in communication. We used different tools like Jira, Trello, Hangouts so I was always informed what was happening in the project (even though I don't fully understand all of it).

The best thing in working with them is that we had an idea - they had a solution ready. You want a EHR - here you go, you want a online consultation platform - here you go, ICF ? - no problem. There's no "impossible" in their dictionary.

None that I can think of. In general greatly recommended.

Full Product Development for Digital Health Company

“Everyone at Apzumi was always available and communicated really clearly at all times.”

Nov. - Dec. 2019

Apzumi assisted in the design and development of a mobile app for a digital health startup participating in an accelerator program. They worked in Ionic to deliver compatibility with both iOS and Android.

San Diego, California
John Hartman
CEO, SkillPower

The final product delivered by Apzumi completely satisfied all project stakeholder requirements. Their team was incredibly flexible, adapting to changes in the scope of work and communicating clearly about what they could and couldn’t do, making the project easy and enjoyable for everyone.

I’m the CEO of SkillPower, and we are a digital health company developing mobile apps to support digital health and behavior change.

What challenge were you trying to address with Apzumi?

Our goal in hiring Apzumi was to develop our initial product launch. We were part of a digital health accelerator program, so the launch was timed with a demo day in front of about 200 investors.

Their team worked with us from the beginning, and we developed some of the wireframes to kind of kick off the work and hand it over to them, but then they ran with the project from there. We considered them to be real collaborators as opposed to just telling them what to do.

They did most of the design and the development themselves on Ionic for both iOS and Android, and then they handled the process of submissions to the app store and everything like that, as well as providing feedback on things like our privacy policy and some aspects of the user experience.

One of the main features is an advanced chatbot that functions as a digital coach, which works in tandem with an aging algorithm that helps people envision themselves 20 years in the future to help motivate the desired behavioral change. They also built different health modules that the users could participate in through that chat function.

There were about 6 members of their team involved in our project. They had a project manager, but we were interacting with both of them and the developers directly.

How did you come to work with Apzumi?

We found them through the accelerator program that we were participating in.

The project cost about $15,000 in total.

We worked together from November–December 2019.

Through the accelerator program, we were able to get a decent amount of feedback during our development stage, and they did a great job of handling all of those requests and making the changes that we wanted to implement on the fly.

How did Apzumi perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a really great job managing the scope and timeline of the whole project. Some of the requests that we made they incorporated without any trouble, and when they did have concerns their team was incredibly transparent about vocalizing those to us.

Everyone at Apzumi was always available and communicated really clearly at all times. We were operating on a fixed price structure, and in the final 10 days, they were definitely working overtime to get everything done. We were really impressed with how committed they were to getting everything done.

We felt like a development partner more than they ever felt like a vendor, which was incredibly beneficial to us and the project. They sent us good luck notes on the day of our presentation and asked how it went afterward, which demonstrated their mindset with regard to the whole engagement.

Their team was always thinking critically about the process and would request to change requirements a number of times when they thought something could be done better or differently from how we had initially envisioned it. And sometimes we decided to keep our plans, but other times they really added to the quality of our final product.

I really can’t complain about anything regarding their price or their process. We had a goal, and the goal was achieved completely to our satisfaction.

Communicate as much as possible up front. That will help you in any project, but they are a great partner and you will be able to hit the ground running if you present them with exactly what you want to do from the beginning.

Overall Score I’m going to use them again for the second phase of our app.
    We gave them a terrible deadline and they completely followed through.
    Their price was incredibly competitive and still reflected quality work.
    We had no crashing or negative feedback from users at all.
    I’ve already recommended them several times.

App Development for Pregnancy & Birth Platform

"The team is very experienced in what they do."

July 2017 - Ongoing

Apzumi developed a mobile app for a pregnancy and birth platform. This included support, app maintenance, new features and QA testing of the app.

Stevenage, United Kingdom
Apps Product Manager, Pregnancy Platform

The app continues to grow and has recieved positive feedback from both internal and external features. Apzumi establishes regular communication to facilitate a smooth workflow. The team provides high-quality results through a collaborative process.

I am the Apps Product Manager of the Pregnancy, Birth and Baby app. We are the UKs largest parenting club reaching 95% of all pregnant women in the UK.

For what projects/services did your company hire Apzumi?

iOS and Android development and support for app maintenance and developing new features and QA testing of the app.

To improve the usability of the app, create new features and increase number of active users and downloads by scaling up our app development team.

A former employee had experience of working with Apzumi in the past and reviewed them, along with other companies, as the best fit for the business and project with their excellent skills and experience.

The team have worked on many important app features including creating a hospital appointment schedule and a voucher section which has proved popular with our users.

The current team comprises of an Android developer and an iOS developer and a QA tester.

The app continues to grow and its new features are welcomed by its users and the business. Last year, we have managed to minimise the amount of bugs that are found in the test phase and at release.

We hold daily stand ups and all priorities and issues are discussed as a team. The Apzumi team feel very much like one of our company and hold the same values and aspirations as we do. We communicate frequently via tools such as Slack and Skype and use project management tools to work agily. Workflow is very effective and I feel aware all the time of project progress.

The team is very experienced in what they do. They offer valuable advice and give their opinions when scoping new projects and are very highly regarded when it comes to this. Their grasp of the english language is excellent and they can articulate challenging technical topics easily.

Not really. Keep doing what you're doing!

Overall Score It's been a pleasure working with Apzumi and I'm looking forward to continuing working with them.
    We have always had enough notice if there are any delays.
    The cost is competitive and within estimates
    Work is delivered with no or minimal bugs.
    Would happily recommend.

iOS & Android Development for Hairstylist Booking App

"They always find a solution to the problems we face."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Apzumi built native iOS and Android apps for a hair-stylist booking solution, employing Swift and Java in the development. They also deployed to AWS and continue to improve the app now.

Paris, France
Ange Bouable
CEO, NappyMe

Consistently delivering quality and guidance in their work, the team has impressed the internal staff with their adherence to design requirements and frontend code quality. They communicated with their partner utilizing a multitude of different channels and tools. They built a trusting relationship.

I’m the CEO of NappyMe, a hairstylist booking app that connects hairstylists to customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Apzumi?

I needed someone to build my iOS and Android app.

They developed my iOS and Android app, also building out the backend. The final product is a marketplace where customers can select a hairstylist in their area, book an appointment over the platform, and get their hair done. The apps were built natively in Swift and Java.

I came up with the wireframes and specifications, working closely with the developers. Then, I provided the design for the interface and database. They worked on development, customer support, customer service.

When we launched, they deployed the app on the backend of AWS. We’ve been working on the migration for a year now. They continue to improve the app.

There are two people on the backend, one Android developer, one iOS developer, one tester, and one project manager. I mainly worked closely with the project manager. However, I'm able to talk directly with the rest of the team if needed.

How did you come to work with Apzumi?

I worked with Apzumi on a previous project with another company. After that, I started my company. Since we had a good relationship and they deliver fast, I got in touch with them.

We spent about $100,000 on the project.

We started working together in March 2016, and the engagement is ongoing.

I’m very satisfied with working with them. They always find a solution to the problems we face.

How did Apzumi perform from a project management standpoint?

They are doing great. We use GitHub, Confluence, Skype, and Slack to communicate.

The quality of the code, especially the frontend, is impressive. The UI specification I sent was made picture-perfect for the mobile app. They’re really flexible with payment.

It can be difficult to reach them when needed after their normal working hours, but that can be expected. However, it would be nice to have 24/7 support for our servers. I understand that isn't in my contract, though.

You can trust them completely. If you have a technical background, it will be way easier to communicate with the team.

Sometimes we didn’t meet deadlines and had to extend them for weeks. That happens in this industry.
    I’m satisfied working with them.

App Development Consulting for Leadership Trainer

“Their team is very friendly and proactive in their customer management.”

Sept. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Apzumi evaluated and enhanced an existing mobile app for a leadership training company. Their team assessed the existing code for the iOS and Android versions of the app and the Mongo DB database.

Eden, Utah
Dan Hoover
Owner, Leaderclips

The team ultimately suggested a complete rebuild of the platform to make the requested enhancements. While the client went in another direction, Apzumi provided honest and insightful feedback in a professional manner. The team is knowledgeable, hard-working, and friendly.

I am the owner of Leaderclips, a company that organizes video clips about leadership into learning channels.

What challenge were you trying to address with Apzumi?

I created a mobile app with a different firm that combined training channels and videos with a way for team leaders to communicate with the rest of their teams. The app also had built-in leader lessons. However, that firm ended up not working out and I needed a new partner to help me maintain and enhance the app.

Apzumi evaluated the Android and iOS apps created for me by the other firm and provided estimates for enhancements I was looking to do. I had a long backlog of ideas to improve the platform. They also looked at my website and database, which was built in MongoDB.

Their team ended up evaluating the code written by the other firm and came across some deficiencies in the way it was built that would prevent me from making some of the changes I wanted to. While they were able to make some minor changes, the major enhancements wouldn’t be possible. They believed it would make more sense to rewrite the app and provided me with a proposal for that.

I worked with a team of four from Apzumi. Three members of the team were responsible for looking at the code and our project manager.

How did you come to work with Apzumi?

A mutual friend connected me with the team at Apzumi. I evaluated them alongside several other firms but ended up deciding to work with them.

I invested about $10,000.

Our engagement ran from September 2017–January 2018.

Apzumi did me a favor. They provided me with valuable insight that was hard to hear but was truthful. I ended up decommissioning the app in 2019 and taking my business in a different direction. They knew that they could try and change the platforms I had in place, but that it wouldn’t serve me in the long run.

I love the Apzumi team. Their honesty in a difficult situation is incredibly valuable. The whole team is easy to work with and friendly. They clearly know their business.

How did Apzumi perform from a project management standpoint?

Apzumi is very responsive to my needs and questions. Their insights were incredibly helpful, even though it was difficult to deliver. They handled the whole thing very professionally.

They use intake forms for questions. Apzumi clearly has a process and methodology for how they do their work, which I appreciated. They are extremely organized with good leadership. Our teams communicated using Skype.

Apzumi continues to stay in touch with me, even though it was a small engagement. I get follow up calls from the owner and our project manager every so often. Their team is very friendly and proactive in their customer management.

No, they handled everything professionally.

If I had gone forward with a larger project with Apzumi, I would have gone to see them on site. They invited me many times to come to their facility in Poland. I think it would be very beneficial to improve communication and rapport.

Overall Score I enjoyed working with them, they’re honest and knowledgeable.
    They were excellent at meeting deadlines and showing up on time for meetings.
    The cost to quality ratio is excellent with me.
    I never had any problems.
    I have already recommended them to a few people.

Android Dev for AI-Based Migraine Diagnostic App

"...working with Apzumi is an excellent cost-effective way of getting high-quality designers and developers."

Apr. 2017 - Jan. 2019

Apzumi developed a proof of concept for a mobile healthcare app. The solution leveraged machine learning technology to analyze real-time physiological data, detect migraines, and collect data during episodes.

Jerusalem, Israel
Baruch Sterman
CTO, Rewire

Apzumi delivered numerous functional iterations of the app, providing full-stack development and testing for each. This allowed the internal team to collect user feedback to improve the next sprint. Communicative and reliable, they're well-positioned for future work.

Rewire is a startup looking to machine-learn from real-time physiological data correlated to subjective pain reporting in order to detect the onset of migraine. I serve as CTO.

For what projects/services did your company hire Apzumi?

We hired Apzumi to build an app that would collect the subjective data during a migraine attack and help navigate the episode (using relaxation techniques, guided meditation, etc.).

Our goals were to develop a first PoC based on the Apzumi app that would prove that migraine sufferers would be able to use and benefit during an attack.

Furthermore, we wanted to prove that the benefits would drive usage and ultimately allow us to collect subjective data throughout the duration of the episode.

We were referred to them. We then interviewed Apzumi and engaged with them for a first sprint of development.

The project was for full stack development including design of the architecture, design of the UI, and implementation both on the Android front-end and Microsoft Azure backend. Apzumi also did extensive QA. We worked in sprints of a month or so each, incrementally implementing features.

Apzumi brought in the required expertise at the different stages. This was very helpful, as we had a dynamic team focused on the parts that were necessary. The overall project was managed by a project manager on their side, and myself along with the CEO on our side.

We received a number of versions of the mobile app, each one professionally delivered, and fully tested. The deliveries were on time and without substantial bugs and allowed us to test the premises against our users in order to get feedback and cycle on to the next sprint.

Workflow was excellent. Apzumi communicated effectively and comprehensively.

There were no miscommunications between us. What we ordered and expected was delivered on time and working. I would absolutely work with Apzumi again for any development project and will recommend them with the highest regard.

Not really. Each project has its challenges and I'm sure that working with Apzumi is an excellent cost-effective way of getting high-quality designers and developers along with first rate project management.

Overall Score Wonderful company to work with
    Deliveries were on time
    Extremely cost-effective in terms of balance of quality and expertise
    Deliveries were excellent and small bugs fixed immediately
    I will definitely recommend them

Full Stack Dev for Video Conferencing Platform

“They don’t just develop what you tell them, they also give feedback and improve the project.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

Apzumi developed a web-based platform for an online video conferencing service for the healthcare industry. The platform includes encrypted video conferencing, payment systems, and booking options.

Frankfurt, Germany
Seko Williams
CEO, SWIL Systems

While the engagement is ongoing, the platform’s usability and UI have received positive feedback. Apzumi establishes a seamless workflow through consistent communication and effective project management. The team goes above and beyond to deliver a quality product.

I am the CEO of SWIL Systems, an online video conferencing service for healthcare professionals, mainly doctors, psychotherapists, and psychologists.

What challenge were you trying to address with Apzumi?

After I got rid of my old programming team, I needed to develop our entire platform. I was looking for a company with more experience in digital health software.

Apzumi developed our web-based platform from scratch. The team included key functionality and features, including an end to end encrypted video conferencing, online calendar and booking systems, and online payment options.

We worked with six members of the Apzumi team. Our project manager was our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Apzumi?

I met the CEO of Apzumi at a conference in Berlin while I was looking for programmers. We got to talking and I went to their headquarters in Poland twice. After seeing what they were doing, I decided to give them a contract.

Our ongoing engagement with Apzumi began in June 2017.

So far, our platform has received positive feedback, particularly on its usability and UI. We’ve had a few bugs, but nothing particularly complicated.

How did Apzumi perform from a project management standpoint?

They have great project management skills. Apzumi has a good setup and understood what I wanted. I had a prototype that they improved upon greatly.

Our teams communicated online for translations or questions on the original feature. We frequently emailed and had a few Skype calls to discuss some details if anything was clear or uncertain.

They don’t just develop what you tell them, they also give feedback and improve the project. That really makes them stand out. Unlike a lot of programmers, they don’t just go down their list of development steps, they make an effort to actually understand your project and prevent you from implementing things that aren’t needed.

Apzumi added new features I hadn’t even thought of. A lot of things just aren’t on your mind when you’re developing a platform. For example, they added password resetting and security at no extra price.

At this point in time, no. Currently, all of the things I’ve needed have been done.

Go by their office and see for yourself how they work, at least that’s what I did.

I’ve already recommended them a few times.

Dev Outsourcing for Product Development Team's Client

"Feedback on the project has been entirely positive."

May 2017 - May 2018

Apzumi provided outsourced development assistance for a web-based procurement platform. Using JavaScript and PHP, the site enabled companies to issues RFPs and facilitated payments.

Nana Parry
Founder & CEO, Tectonic

Apzumi's efforts have been received positively. The quality of the product exceeded expectations. Project management and communication were excellent. They effectively and efficiently delivered creative solutions to technical issues.

I’m the founder and CEO of Tectonic. We build MVPs for clients in different places around the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with Apzumi?

We needed outsourced development help as we were developing a product for our client.

We worked together from the inception of the products. The MVP was entirely web-based—it’s a procurement-based platform. A company could put out an RFP for a particular service. Our team built the wireframes and the designs; Apzumi focused on the development. They used Java, JavaScript, MySQL, PHP, and HTML5 in the process.

Users submit a form in a standardized according to industry requirements. After this, an RFP is generated. Then other companies who all had profiles within the platform could then respond to those proposals. The company that created the RFPs would then select a company, which would then create an automatic contract that both parties would sign. That would create a project where they have payment milestones.

Once an order was provisioned, completed, or sent over to the company, a payment notification would be triggered. Following this, the payment would be made. There was also an arbitration service. If there were any issues between the companies, they could find an arbitrator and embark on an arbitration process within the platform.

We had five different people that we interacted with, a tech lead, two QA leads, and two developers. I believe there were also a few extra developers in the background that were doing some work. We had a project manager and designers on our side. We worked with a project manager from Apzumi as well.

How did you come to work with Apzumi?

I found them through LinkedIn. We were looking for a development company abroad, potentially in Eastern Europe, so they contacted me at a good time.

We invested $80,000-$100,000 in the project.

We started working together in May 2017 through May 2018.

Feedback on the project has been entirely positive. The client was particularly demanding from a timeframe perspective. However, Apzumi was really great at finding technical solutions that would allow the client to achieve what they wanted from a product perspective. In terms of functionality, the product did everything that they wanted and even exceeded expectations.

How did Apzumi perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management was really good. They were on top of everything; we fell short much more than they did. It was excellent. They also interfaced directly with the client. We had a flat structure when working together. We had video calls and used Slack and email. We used Trello and they’d share project reports and updates.

Their process and creative solutions to technical problems are impressive.

No, I believe they handled themselves really well. They made the effort to engage with us and get to know us on a personal level. In particular, they were really good at disagreeing in a productive way. For example, they would tell us if we shouldn’t do something and give us the reasons why.

You should trust their technical ability and give them the business context. They’ll make sure the product works in line with the business goals.

Overall Score It was close to perfect.
    They were cheaper than what we’d get in the UK but they were more professional when it came to the project management and process side.
    They were always able to deliver what was asked of them even under very tight time constraints.

App & Web Dev for Remote Cardiac Rehab Solution

"They’re very accommodating and flexible, especially for an outsourced team."

July 2017 - Ongoing

Apzumi revamped a mobile healthcare product. The team designed and developed iOS and Android apps using Ionic and built a dashboard using Angular, Spring Boot, and MongoDB.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
CEO & Founder, Healthcare App

Apzumi's code and final deliverables are exceptional. Responsive and professional, the team maintains open lines of communication via Slack, Confluence, and Jira. Customers can expect a knowledgeable team that works hard to provide impactful solutions.

We’re a young company in the healthcare space. One of our products is a patient-facing application that provides remote cardiac rehab for off-site patients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Apzumi?

We hired Apzumi to build out our patient-facing mobile applications, as well as our dashboard for hospital staff. There was a backend component in addition to those interfaces. We had an initial prototype when we started working with them, but we asked their designer to redo the entire UI.

Their designer made significant updates to the prototype—it was essentially a complete revamp. They started from there and then brought on their developers to implement the designs. The mobile application is built in Ionic and is deployed for both iOS and Android. The dashboard is written in Angular, and the backend is in Spring Boot and MongoDB.

The dashboard is a web app for medical staff, and the mobile application is for patients. In terms of features, they were exactly what you would expect.

We’ve been working with them for maybe two years at this point, on and off, and the most we’ve ever had at one time is four. A majority of the time, though, the team has been just two people.

We started with a project manager from their side and a product owner from our side. We eventually hired another project manager.

How did you come to work with Apzumi?

I met an individual who worked for Apzumi when he lived in Poland. He was from my area, and he was the one who referred. We reached out and started the engagement after vetting them.

It’s somewhere between $50,000–$200,000.

We started with them in July 2017, and the project is ongoing.

Apzumi did an excellent job on the frontend components. I do code reviews, and when we engage with their QA team, they’re always able to address issues and gaps.

We didn’t do a fixed bid upfront, and we’re always counting materials, but sprint planning helps us set expectations. We don’t have a burndown report or anything like that, because we didn’t do an initial estimate, but they’ve been delivering.

How did Apzumi perform from a project management standpoint?

The requirements were laid out cleanly ahead of time, which set us up well to use their project manager. They always reached out with questions ahead of time to avoid barriers or address dependencies that we needed to fix. That was incredibly helpful. We used Slack, Confluence, and Jira, as well as daily standups, to stay in constant contact.

They’re very accommodating and flexible, especially for an outsourced team.

This isn’t unique to us, but vetting their staff prior to engaging with a client would help them match people appropriately. That wasn’t a big issue, just one suggestion that comes to mind.

Make sure that Apzumi is the right fit for your technology stack. They only focus on a select number of technologies, but for those types of products, their services are excellent. Also, set aside time at the beginning to find the right developers within their organization.

Overall Score I’ve stuck with Apzumi for over two years because they’ve set themselves apart from others who I’ve worked with in the past.
    I can’t think of any problems.
    The quality of their work is above average.
    They let me know ahead of time about potential issues.
    I’ve referred people to Apzumi several times.

Development Resources for Orthopedic Diagnosis Application

“Their value is incredible, especially compared to some of the other companies I've worked with.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Apzumi quickly developed a web-based application for a startup in the digital health space. The application is compatible with a variety of devices and allows users to submit information to physicians.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Co-Founder, Digital Health Diagnostic Company

User response to the application is positive, and usage has grown by 200% at one client site. Apzumi sets clear expectations for both timelines and cost, and they have a good understanding of project goals.

We are a startup in the digital health space. I'm one of the two founders, and I'm in charge of our technology, operations, and sales.

What challenge were you trying to address with Apzumi?

We developed wireframes of what our solution should look like, and we needed a partner to improve or develop those wireframes after we signed on a client.

Our development required a very quick turnaround time. They helped us create a web application that can be used across mobile devices, tablets, and computers. We needed it to be accessible from anywhere without a download, especially in the face of an emergency. Our key users are employees and physicians. Employees fill out a questionnaire that mirrors the questions a doctor would ask in the office. Once they completed that questionnaire, our physicians would review the information and call the employee. It deals with HIPAA compliance and other factors.

We worked with a team of four or five, including a project manager, a technical lead, UI designers, and backend developers. I worked mainly with the project manager, and we occasionally communicated with the other team members.

How did you come to work with Apzumi?

I've worked with a lot of development and outsource partners, and I heard about Apzumi through a founder of another company. When I started this project, he recommended them. I looked at their portfolio, and I knew they'd worked in the health space. From a value perspective, they were a very good fit. Their bid was extremely competitive, and we knew their quality was high.

Overall, we've spent over $50,000.

Our collaboration began around October 2018. We launched within a very short timeframe, and we still use them as a development resource. They make updates for us and do technical support for some of our projects.

Our users are excited by the application, and we get a lot of good reviews about the ease of use. We've seen a massive increase in utilization from our client site, and we've had a 200% usage improvement since we started. We use it in our marketing, and it really helps drive sales. It has great UI design and is very simple.

How did Apzumi perform from a project management standpoint?

They perform very well, and they set clear expectations. We hit our budget, and they always gave accurate timelines. They understood what we wanted, and we only had to have one major planning call. We use Confluence, email if necessary, and occasional phone calls to touch base.

Their value is incredible, especially compared to some of the other companies I've worked with. I recommend them frequently to other people.

They could add more developers. They're clear on their timelines, but they could be a little faster. That said, they do a very nice job setting standards, guidelines, and expectations.

Discuss your project expectations at the beginning. The clearer you can be, the better. We provided specific wireframes and expectations, and we had a very successful project.

Overall Score I'm lucky to have found them.
    They meet our deadlines.
    They offered the best value for both the quality of the product and the cost.
    Their quality is very high.
    I've already referred a number of people to them.