Mobile Marketing Experts for Hire

AppAgent is a mobile marketing team jam-packed with experts available for hire. We help developers grow the user base and revenues with the hands-on support by a team of marketing managers, data analysts, designers and acquisition managers. Therefore, AppAgent provides a holistic approach to the mobile business and a strong personal involvement.

• AppAgent
    Na Vaclavce 22
    Prague 15000
    Czech Republic

Apps: Kiwi.com, Malwarebytes, Joom, Wolt, BNP Paribas, BudgetBakers, Inscape, Tapito, Tradewise...

Games: Wooga, Pixonic, CI Games, Starbreeze, Vivid Games, Gold Town Games, Geewa, Small Giant Games...

Inscape case study

World Hockey Manager case study 2/2

World Hockey Manager case study 1/2

Tapito case study 2/2

Tapito case study 1/2

Kiwi.com case study 2/2

Kiwi.com case study 1/2

Showcase of mobile ads and store listing designs for ASO created by AppAgent's creative team from the concept to the final production.

Product Consultation for Marketing Platform

“AppAgent demonstrated a keen ability to explain concepts in a way that’s easy to understand.”

Aug. - Aug. 2018

AppAgent provided in-depth consulting services to support the development of a SaaS product. In collaboration with the in-house team, they participated in a two-day workshop to facilitate knowledge sharing.

Poland
Product Manager, IT Company

Equipped with a comprehensive range of market insight, AppAgent deftly pinpointed methods to maximize the product’s value while mitigating the challenges at hand. Their expert consultation in the span of just two days yielded results that equated to multiple years of in-house research.

My company produces software as a service (SaaS). I’m the product manager for one of the three products we offer.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppAgent?

We create software for marketers along with tools to help them solve problems. We tried to expand into newer markets and gather the knowledge they need. We weren’t getting the requisite information in-house and decided to look for expertise elsewhere.

AppAgent provided consulting services to guide us to a full conception of our new product and find the best solution. They provided the expert knowledge our team was missing. Together, we held two full-day workshops at our headquarters. We prepared the agenda beforehand and found this process answered all of our questions.

We worked with Peter (Founder & CEO, AppAgent) and Martin (Marketing Manager, AppAgent).

How did you come to work with AppAgent?

I know AppAgent from a marketing conference. I conducted extensive research online and compared them to many similar agencies. During our initial call, I could see how well they understand the market. They were the perfect candidate to run this workshop with us.

We started working together in August 2018. In the future, we may re-engage the team depending on our business plans.

AppAgent added substantial value to our project via the market knowledge they departed during our two-day workshop. It would have taken us years to acquire such a significant and useful knowledge base otherwise. Now, we have a much better understanding of our current product’s potential and how best to spur growth. AppAgent elucidated why we were experiencing specific challenges with our current interface.

How did AppAgent perform from a project management standpoint?

AppAgent organized everything aspect of our project quite well. They maintained a productive and responsive level of contact with us.

AppAgent demonstrated a keen ability to explain concepts in a way that’s easy to understand. I’m impressed with their breadth of experience.

Phrase your questions accurately and come up with a detailed, hour-by-hour agenda. Make sure to clarify every ambiguity beforehand and decide exactly which goals you want to pursue.

User Behavior Dashboard for Wellness & Meditation App

"He (AppAgent's account manager) was easy to communicate with, thorough in his explanations, and extremely patient."

Sept. 2017 - Mar. 2018

AppAgent developed an internal dashboard for a mobile app.

Former Product Manager, Wellness Company

The dashboard AppAgent created laid a foundation for further features and provided a better understanding of consumer data. While project management could've been improved, their account manager suggested useful improvements and thoroughly communicated complex concepts.

I was the previous senior product manager of a wellness and meditation company.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppAgent?

We needed to create an internal dashboard for our mobile app.

AppAgent developed an internal dashboard for the app to visualize our customers’ behavioral data.

I worked primarily with their account manager. He did a great job holding our hand and guiding us through the project.

We started in September 2017 and ended in March 2018.

AppAgent delivered what we asked for and gave us a better understanding customer behavior. They helped us figure out what to build next.

How did AppAgent perform from a project management standpoint?

They were generally good at responding to us, from an account management standpoint, and also followed up several times.

It was a complex project, but they kept us up to date on their progress.

If they let us know when their employees are off or on breaks, it would improve our expectations from them.

I highly recommend working with Martin (Account Manager, AppAgent). He was easy to communicate with, thorough in his explanations, and extremely patient. He proactively came up with solutions or suggestions to improve our app.

Overall Score I had an awesome experience with them.

Mobile Marketing Services for Flight Booking Service

"They helped us go from 2,000 downloads a month to around 150,000."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

AppAgent assists with the mobile marketing strategy, handling things such as app store and natural search optimization, campaign creation, and Google AdWords. They also found and fixed some bugs in the UX.

Brno, Czech Republic
Karel Soucek
Head of Mobile, Kiwi.com

Before hiring them and without any marketing in place, the app would only get 2,000 downloads a month. Now, it gets around 150,000. Their depth of knowledge and skills in several aspects of mobile marketing help them stand out from other vendors.

I’m head of the mobile department at Kiwi.com. We’re an online travel agency selling flight tickets.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppAgent?

We needed help with mobile marketing.

They helped us with a mobile app campaign, app store optimization (ASO), natural search optimization, and performance marketing on Facebook and Google AdWords. They also analyzed our app and found some UX bugs, which they helped fix.

For the first six months, I spoke directly with Peter (Founder & CEO, AppAgent). Now, there’s an account manager assigned to us.

How did you come to work with AppAgent?

I was friends with Peter before he started AppAgent.

We started working together in September 2016 and the work is ongoing.

Before we started working with them, we didn’t have a mobile marketing department and didn’t really do any marketing at all. They helped us go from 2,000 downloads a month to around 150,000.

How did AppAgent perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m satisfied in this regard. We have weekly status calls and communicate via Slack. We have in-person meetings every two or three months with Peter and the account manager.

Peter has a deep knowledge of mobile marketing and ASO. They also have a skilled team for every part of mobile marketing, as well as great designers.

It would be nice if they did better planning for future activities.

Branding & Optimization for Portfolio Tracking App

"They are the most reliable vendor or agency I have worked with."

2015 - 2017

AppAgent helped with branding and marketed an iOS application for stock investors. The team focused on keyword search analysis and App Store optimization to grow user acquisition.

California
Executive, Tradewise

AppAgent successfully designed the app’s name and logo before it was featured in the App Store’s finance category. The team’s organization and resourcefulness helped user and cost acquisition grow as well, improving the app's ranking and exposure.

I am an executive for Tradewise, an iOS mobile application for stock investors. The app tracks portfolios across different brokerage firms and delivers news on the stock market.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppAgent?

We were trying to improve our user acquisition and overall marketing strategy for the product, including branding and App Store Optimization (ASO).

The first thing AppAgent did was work on the name of the app itself. They brainstormed some name ideas with me until we could narrow them down to a few different options. From there, they ran the names through focus groups and online user surveys until we landed on Tradewise. After that, they designed the logo and branding based on the chosen name.

For user optimization, they worked on market research, keyword search analysis, and App Store search optimization. They also evaluated the technological features of the app so Apple would recognize that our application was making good use of the iOS platform.

I worked directly with Peter (Founder, AppAgent) and other members of the team as appropriate.

How did you come to work with AppAgent?

One of my developers based in the Czech Republic knew the principles at AppAgent and connected us.

We worked on the project from October 2015 through the middle of 2017.

AppAgent’s marketing strategy helped get Apple to feature us in their finance category for over a year. Additionally, the team’s methodical approach helped to significantly lower the cost of acquisition and grow our number of users. They were able to change little things in the keyword analysis that would produce noticeable results. AppAgent’s work helped increase our exposure, improve our rankings in the App Store, and acquire more users at a lower price.

How did AppAgent perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very well organized and never missed a deadline. The estimates and expectations I set were clear, and they were able to meet them.

We communicated mostly over Skype and email but used Trello and G Suite for some aspects of the project. I also was able to fly to Prague and meet with the team for a brainstorming session.

I think the most impressive thing about AppAgent is that they are not only knowledgeable, but they are resourceful. There are a lot of really talented people working at AppAgent, but they also have a great network of freelancers and experts at other companies. At one time I was considering adding gamification elements to the app, and Peter (Founder, AppAgent) set meetings for me in Prague with some gamification experts at other companies to give me advice. They are the most reliable vendor or agency I have worked with.

I do wish they could offer social media marketing. At one point I asked them to take it on and they declined because it’s not their area, but it would be great if they added that to their portfolio.

If they are not near Prague, my best piece of advice would be to go over there and visit AppAgent. I have hired a number of people remotely and always found in-person visits to be really important. You have to make sure the people you are hiring can handle collaborating as a remote team, so make the flight and meet with them.

I have already recommended them to a few people, but they might not be suitable for some companies.

Outsourced Marketing for Digital News App

"I recommend AppAgent for anyone with marketing or mobile app needs."

2017 - Oct. 2017

AppAgent marketed a mobile application using ASO and PPC. The team also tracked key performance indicators.

Former CEO, Digital News App

Improvements resulted in user base increase and better engagement. They created a seamless process that resolved scheduling issues in the project’s early stages. Customers can expect a friendly team with deep knowledge mobile marketing.

I was CEO of TapMedia, a free mobile application that aggregates articles from users’ favorite website. I sold the company to a new owner three months ago.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppAgent?

As the sole employee, a needed a third-party vendor to manage marketing and increase users.

They did ASO (app store optimization) and tracked the app’s key performance indicators (KPI). Their services included an assessment, PPC, ASO, and deploying advanced analytics.

I worked with the founder and CEO during the initial stages. They later assigned a project manager as my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with AppAgent?

Another app development vendor recommended them.

We spent $60,000.

Work started in early 2017 and ended when I sold the company in October.

Their improvements increased downloads by 10% in a major app store. All the KPIs they tracked performed well.

How did AppAgent perform from a project management standpoint?

They resolved issues that arose early in the process. The engagement was mostly seamless. We used weekly status meetings, email, and phone.

They communicated in a friendly manner. The team’s SEO expertise was noteworthy.

Nothing comes to mind. I was happy with the collaboration.

I recommend AppAgent for anyone with marketing or mobile app needs.

There were some issues in the beginning.

Global User Acquisition for Mobile Gaming Company

"They’re very well structured. There’s been no problems at all."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

AppAgent manages a global user acquisition strategy for a mobile game company. They produce keyword lists, create ads, and purchase users.

Sweden
CEO, Mobile Gaming Company

The well-designed strategy creates greater engagement and improves the speed of user acquisition. AppAgent earns kudos for their technical guidance, professionalism, and effective communication.

I’m the chief executive officer of a mobile gaming company focused on sport manager games.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppAgent?

We needed help with global user acquisition.

They did a deep analysis of the quality of the mobile application. They help us define our keywords, create ads, and with buying actual users. An account manager helps us optimize our ads and other creative. It’s been a combination of several tactics.

Peter [founder & chief marketing agent, AppAgent] and Martin [marketing manager, AppAgent] have helped guide us throughout the process.

How did you come to work with AppAgent?

We found them at a mobile game conference.

We started working together in February 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

They monitor the rate of user acquisition to make sure we’re on top of things and that we make money from the users. It’s been going well. They’re definitely in the range of our expectations.

How did AppAgent perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very well structured. There have been no problems at all. I’m in almost daily contact with one of their team members via Skype, email, or AppsFlyer.

They’re very professional and challenging in a good way.

Trust AppAgent’s process. Try to hone as much as you can internally so that they can also help build knowledge inside your organization.

I’m happy.

Outsourced Mobile Marketing for Mobile Game Developer

“They’re the ideal partner for us.”

Summer 2015 - 2017

AppAgent provided mobile marketing services for gaming applications, working on user activation, improving the online presence, and establishing a marketing strategy.

Petr Pribyl
COO, Geewa

The marketing work was successful, positively impacting the business and improving the marketing scope. They were excellent partners, communicating effectively and clearly demonstrating their dedication and professionalism.

Geewa is a mobile game developer. I’m the COO.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppAgent?

We needed help with mobile marketing.

We were new in the mobile game market and didn’t have any experience with mobile marketing and mobile acquisition. AppAgent introduced us to this field and helped us understand the market and to develop some tools with which to manage it. They worked on user activation on mobile games and our online presence in the App Store and web pages, while also helping us prepare creatives, user acquisition, and strategies.

We were happy with their work on the first game app and they helped us with the latest one as well. We would use them again in the future if needed.

Our main point of contact was Peter [Founder & Chief Marketing Agent, AppAgent].

How did you come to work with AppAgent?

We’re both from the Czech Republic and so we knew one another. We knew they had experience with gaming.

$10,000.

We started working together in summer 2015 until July 2017.

They had a positive impact on our business. The investment paid off.

How did AppAgent perform from a project management standpoint?

Peter primarily talked to us in person, though we also used chat. On a weekly basis, we had status meetings. We didn’t encounter any problems with communication or project management.

They have a very open and personable approach. They always do their best to give us excellent results. They were personally interested in the project and didn’t hesitate to teach us or give us information that allowed us to take some work in-house.

They’re the ideal partner for us, but they could be cheaper.

They were always open to feedback.

Marketing Strategy & Appstore Optimization for Fintech Startup

“We experienced an increase in downloads on the app stores and improved our retention rate.”

Sept. 2016 - 2017

AppAgent provided marketing services to for an iOS, Android, and web application, working on developing new product functionalities, optimizing the app store presences, and working on PR.

Tomas Zdrazil
Business Development Manager, BudgetBakers

The improved customer communication ensured the project was a success, increasing the number of downloads. The team was excellent, carefully planning and carrying out their tasks within the required timeframe and providing guidance on the best steps to take.

BudgetBakers is developing a personal finance management mobile app called Wallet, which allows people to keep track of their incomes and expenses. The tool helps users better plan their money and therefore live richer lives. We currently offer the app for iOS, Android, and the web. I started as the marketing director of the company and have moved into the business development area.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppAgent?

When I joined the company around two years ago, we were looking for a digital and online marketing partner. At the time, we had around 1 million downloads and 80,000 regular users.

They set up and established all our marketing operations around our application. At the time, they were also part of the product development. We were constantly evolving the application, trying to find new ways to approach customers and build new functionalities. Product-wise, they shaped our functionalities, trying to establish content and feature development priorities.

Their initial task was to clean up the process around our marketing and communications. They worked on the messaging tone and branding of the app from scratch. Following this, they optimized our presence in the Apple Store and Google Play, testing different presentations.

We also started acquisition campaigns on Facebook and the Google network. AppAgent also worked on PR. We discussed the product’s pricing strategy and approach. The app is freemium, with a subscription fee for certain features. They also produced some animated videos for us.

Peter Fodor [Founder and CEO] was our main point of contact and the one who put together our strategy. There were another three or four people working in the background, including a digital marketing campaign specialist, a video producer, and a content writer.

How did you come to work with AppAgent?

We researched the market and asked some contacts for references. AppAgent was one of the companies referred to us. We looked at five options from around the world and chose them. Their office was based in Prague, Czech Republic, close to ours.

We started working with them in September 2016. We continued to work with them in 2017 on strategy consultation, but not actual development.

We experienced an increase in downloads on the app stores and improved our retention rate. This was due mainly to the change in customer communication. We set up emails, in-app messages, and push notifications that helped increase user retention. Our download count was increased due to the optimizations made to the app and the online campaigns we ran. They implemented tools like AppsFlyer for measuring the success of our campaigns.

How did AppAgent perform from a project management standpoint?

They prepared a plan, worked based on it, and marked the steps being taken. The initial phase was scoped for three months. AppAgent completed all the tasks within our timeframe. There was very good communication from their side, so, even when our internal team went behind the plan, the project was well-managed. Most of the delays were from our side.

Peter is a very knowledgeable person. The company organizes a workshop during which they consult people on how to improve their apps, games, and similar products. Another thing we found impressive is the industry knowledge of their team. Peter also leveraged his contacts within Google and Apple in order to set up internal promotions. That was very helpful for us.

I don’t have any feedback for improvement. We were really satisfied with the services provided.

Trust their team. We sometimes came up with ideas based on articles we read, but AppAgent always steered us away from bad approaches. Their input always proved right. I’m glad that we found them. The team helped us a lot with our marketing.

The project was managed very well, but the video was delivered a bit late.
    They’ve provided good services for a fair cost.
    It was great compared to those we saw from competitors.
    AppAgent is a good company that can bring value to other clients.