Connecting the Dots

Hello! We're analytiks, a Seattle-based data company.

And we want you to know that even though it's extremely cloudy here in Seattle, your data doesn't have to be. From long-term, end-to-end big data management, to jumping in and driving quick wins for your business - we'll provide you with the data solutions you need to drive more revenue to your bottom line. No matter where in the US you're located.

Our mission is to improve the efficiency of your business by helping you leverage data. We do this by providing you with the tools your business needs to turn complex and confusing unstructured data into clear and actionable insights, ready to be implemented. Speeding up your decision making processes and ensuring that every business decision you make is backed by high-quality data. And lots of it.

Unlike other cloud analytics companies, we function as true consultants to your business. Instead of simply augmenting your staff, we provide true guidance by establishing authentic, strong, and long-lasting relationships. Thus, keeping the success of your business at the forefront of our minds.

We're data warriors that place an emphasis on execution, and thirst for building powerful relationships with clients that want to develop analytic-driven business strategies, turn complex data into actionable insights, and explode the efficiency of their business by harnessing the power of data.

Seattle, WA
  • Seattle, WA

Nordstrom, Zillow, T-Mobile, allrecipes.com, GoDaddy

Site SEO & Conversion Analytics for Salon

"They were clear, concise, and presented their solutions excellently."

Analytiks helped analyze website traffic and SEO data. They also helped set 90-day traffic and sales funnel goals and created custom dashboards that simplified the site data.

Bothell, Washington
William Sturtevant
Owner, By Design

The team was helpful and proactive in explaining and simplifying data. Their expertise was critical to understanding and planning business growth, and the team was professional and easy to work with.

I am the owner of a small men’s hair salon in Bothell, Washington.

For what projects/services did your company hire Analytiks?

I could see SEO and traffic reports for my website, but I needed an experienced team to help me analyze the data and act upon it to grow my business.

I needed to ascertain if I had a successful website, and if not, improve upon it and reach more people. I wanted to learn how to interpret the data, work with them to identify and come up with solutions to site issues, and expand my business.

I chose Analytiks because they seemed genuine and enthusiastic about helping me.

In January, I had them start analyzing all my site data from the previous six months. They built custom analytics dashboards that summarized and simplified the data for me. They also suggested setting some goals, target numbers, and a sales funnel to more comprehensively capture the user story. We set all of this up and they are following up with me in April, about 90 days from the start of the project, to reanalyze impacts and implementation of changes.

I worked only with Mathieu (Managing Principal, Analytiks).

Everything they've provided so far has been helpful. At the 90-day review in April, we'll gauge what kind of impact their service had on my site and business, as well as talk about what further changes can be made.

How did Analytiks perform from a project management standpoint?

Mathieu (Managing Principal, Analytiks) was punctual, very professional, and communicated clearly throughout the project.

What impresses you about Analytiks?

They were clear, concise, and presented their solutions excellently.

I don't have any at this moment.

The work was on-point.
    I'd absolutely refer them.