Software development and integration for networks
Amartus is a software development and integration partner helping network, cloud, and telecom businesses transition from traditional networks to automated, software-centric infrastructures by providing them with custom software development & integration services.
We support our customers in the fields of:
- service and cloud orchestration,
- service automation,
- multi-vendor SD-WAN,
- inter-carrier service orchestration,
- blockchain and smart contracts,
- virtualization and containerization,
- open standard APIs (MEF, TMF, TAPI),
- data modeling (YANG, RESTCONF, TOSCA),
- SDN open source controller development (OpenDaylight, ONOS),
- and network functions virtualization.
Our industry collaboration also covers standards groups, open source organizations and industry ecosystems, such as MEF, OpenDaylight, Intel Network Builders, ETSI, IISOMI, and TMForum.
For more details please visit www.amartus.com or sign up for our monthly industry newsletter: https://amartus.com/newsletter/.