A new, ultra-rapid approach to web development

GOLD VERIFIED

AirDev is the leader in ultra-rapid web development using no-code technology. We use our speed advantage to help our clients launch and iterate quicker, in order to build products that users actually want.

Some things that make us different:

• Lightning Fast: most projects get completed in 1-5 weeks and our timelines are guaranteed
  • Business and Tech: our Product Owners will help you figure out the right product to build in order to test your business idea
  • Works at Any Scale: our team works with a range of companies from early-stage to enteprise and are able to ramp resources up and down as needed

San Francisco, CA
  • 701 Sutter St
    San Francisco, CA 94109

HP, Lenovo, CVS, Chevron, Y-Combinator startups, McKinsey & Co, Bridgespan Group, Teach for America, The Rockefeller Foundation

Client Case Study: Dividend Finance

"AirDev has built a system that's allowed us to scale to hundreds of millions of dollars of loans per year, with tens of thousands of reps. Without them we wouldn't have been able to develop that core product nearly as quickly as we have."

Cadence CEO Matt Conger talks about partnering with AirDev to create a Salesforce-connected portal for his thousands of expert linguists to facilitate booking their translation gigs.

E-Commerce Development for Collector Car Startup

"When it comes to speed and cost, AirDev outpaced the competition substantially."

July - Oct. 2020

A collector car startup hired AirDev to build out their two-sided e-commerce marketplace. The team built the platform on Bubble, integrating services such as Stripe and Shippo along the way.

Aaron Laliberte
Founder, Freebright Ventures

Internal stakeholders are impressed with the site, which is set to launch recently and performing as expected. Throughout the engagement, AirDev has been extremely collaborative, adaptable to changes, and well-organized. Customers can expect a dedicated and skilled partner.

I’m the co-founder of Freebright Ventures. We’re a small startup in the collector car marketplace.

What challenge were you trying to address with AirDev?

We were looking for someone to develop a custom software that would help us build out our two-sided marketplace. We also wanted the software to be able to source leads for buyers and sellers, and help sellers maintain their inventory and build out their own web presence.

The end deliverable was the two-sided e-commerce website built on Bubble. It’s an intuitive portal that allows buyers and sellers to post listings as well as browse and purchase.

There were some complexities that AirDev had to manage as well. Our market includes hundreds of thousands of parts, so the software had to be able to inventory and catalog that in a meaningful way.

AirDev integrated the platform with Stripe and Shippo, and they set us up with a tax calculating software.

I’ve worked with about three people: one of the founders, a project manager, and a lead developer.

How did you come to work with AirDev?

I’d done some independent research and found them through Bubble, the platform we built the site on. AirDev came highly recommended by them, so we started talking to them.

The total cost is going to come out to about $45,000.

We started scoping at the end of June, and the development process started in July. Now, we’re in the final week of building. Most of the software is delivered, and we’re just tying up loose ends now.

We’re just about to launch, so we don’t have any hard metrics right now. However, we’re impressed with AirdDev’s work.

At the beginning of the project, we laid out a plan, and we’ve pretty much adhered to it throughout. The biggest success metric for us was that, by the end of the collaboration, we’d have the product we specified, and we do. Everything was delivered on the timeline as promised, and the communication throughout has been great as well.

How did AirDev perform from a project management standpoint?

AirDev is absolutely wonderful to work with. Everything we’ve asked of them, they’ve responded to and done it without delay.

We didn’t have a single phone call throughout the entire duration of the build. Everything was done electronically through their portal.

We’re most impressed with the speed at which they’re able to deliver. We’d seriously considered about four or five other agencies, and the quotes we were getting from them were 2-3 times the duration of AirDev’s, and at 2-3 times the cost. When it comes to speed and cost, AirDev outpaced the competition substantially.

Overall, they’re absolutely great to work with. One thing they could probably improve on is market themselves better. If I hadn’t found them through Bubble, I probably wouldn’t have found them, but I’m really glad I did. Other than that, I have no critiques on the delivery.

First off, AirDev is a great team to work with, so go for it. Secondarily, make sure you spend the time upfront. I think a big reason the project has been so successful and smooth is because we spent about a month upfront digging into what we wanted.

Software Dev for Renovation Company

"They have a keen ability to quickly understand the nuances and specifics of their clients' needs and industries."

July 2019 - Ongoing

AirDev developed three different tools using Bubble: an app that allows realtors to estimate potential renovation costs, a portal for homeowners to consolidate their documents, and a renovation cost calculator.

Nicole Kaes
VP Marketing, Bolster

AirDev helped the business achieve its goals of providing its constituents with useful, educational tools that would serve them. Their work received incredibly positive feedback, and they provided post-launch support. They’re a knowledgeable partner who has created a collaborative work environment.

I’m the VP of marketing at Bolster, a renovation company.

What challenge were you trying to address with AirDev?

We engaged them for three separate builds.

AirDev has allowed us to quickly and efficiently build and launch custom tools that help serve our clients. Most of those tools are around estimates of some kind. They built a tool to inform how much potential renovations on properties would cost to better serve both the realtors and the homeowners that they were selling to.

They also created a homeowner portal for our homeowners and our team to consolidate and manage documents and communication during renovations.

Additionally, they created a renovation calculator, which was a piece of code developed and inserted onto a landing page on our site to help potential homeowners estimate their potential renovation costs.

The tools, which they built using Bubble, are web-based but they can also be accessed through mobile. They aren’t stand-alone apps.

I’ve worked with five different people on their team including Andrew (Co-CEO).

How did you come to work with AirDev?

My CEO at the time referred them to me. He was looking for a low- or no-code way to develop. We wanted the products to be available within a matter of weeks, and AirDev was able to do that.

The realtor app was $10,000, the homeowner portal was $12,500, and the renovation calculator was $3,000.

We first engaged them for our realtor product in Q2 2019, in about July or August. Our homeowner portal project began in Q4 2019, and that project and the homeowner renovation project just wrapped up about a month ago.

This was because when we were in the beginning phases of scoping, the Coronavirus pandemic hit, so we had to put a lot of our development on hold. Once things started coming back online, the team was willing to pick up where they left off. We’re continuing to work with them because it’s been a good relationship.

The goal was always to create custom tools that would help serve the people we were working with, whether that was realtor partners to help inform them of what a renovation might cost and help them close the property and inform a potential client of the cost as well.

The goal was always to educate people and give them the tools that they needed to empower them to move forward with their renovation, feeling like they had all the information.

When a homeowner reaches out to us and says that they don’t know what their renovation is going to cost, we're able to send them the calculator tool based on our own proprietary and historical data, and they can use the different inputs in that tool to customize their renovation estimate.

The success metric would be when the homeowner comes back to us and says that the results are spot-on or that they like that they can see how much different scenarios would cost.

Our existing clients who are using the homeowner portal love that they can filter the documents by type or see their timelines. So far, everyone has raved about the clean design and easy functionality of the tools.

How did AirDev perform from a project management standpoint?

AirDev’s project management is great. I liked the tool they used to manage the project because it was a dedicated workspace where everything was consolidated. I was able to get notifications via email, and they kept me updated.

\I really appreciated that they supported us not only during the build but also for a period of time after the launch when we had follow-up questions. There was one time I had a technical issue, and I wasn’t sure if it was related to the product launch or if it was something else entirely.

It ended up being something else entirely, but they still took a good day's worth of time to help me sort through what might be wrong and how to fix it, which they didn't have to do. I felt like AirDev went above and beyond.

Everyone that I've encountered on their team has been very pleasant to work with. They have a keen ability to quickly understand the nuances and specifics of their clients' needs and industries.

That's one thing I was really blown away by — their ability to quickly get to the root of what we were trying to accomplish and understand how that impacted not only our clients but also our team.

Their team sets them apart. They are extremely knowledgeable, but at the same time, they are friendly and approachable. I’m not a tech employee, but the team never made me feel like I couldn’t understand what they were working through.

AirDev presented everything in a way that was easy for me to grasp. It felt like we were truly a team.

In addition to the project management through the portal, it may have been helpful for me to have a weekly call. I loved having the portal because it was separate from my e-mail, so the information never got lost.

However, for some people, it's also helpful to talk to a person, and it’s sometimes easier to work through issues when you're on the phone. It takes a five-minute phone call versus having to go back and forth in an app.

I wasn't sure if that was something that their team was open to or if they try to keep everything within a portal. Sometimes I felt like I was behind on work or that the communication was choppy, and it would've been good to regroup once a weak.

My biggest piece of advice would be to get your team to understand what you’re trying to accomplish and have everyone provide their input.

When you're building a product, you need buy-in from everyone in order for the product to function holistically and be the best version of itself for whoever is using it. That includes clients and the team, so it's crucial that everyone understands exactly what it's being used for.

Because people are in different positions and functions in the company, everyone will have different pieces of feedback that one person working in a silo may not have considered when they were working with AirDev to build this.

Web App Dev for Tech Startup

"What’s most impressive about AirDev is how quickly they turn around quite a bit of work at a reasonable cost."

June 2018 - Ongoing

AirDev provides development services to build a web app for a tech startup. The team implemented infinite scrolling, ad management, and localized search features. They continue to integrate a payment function.

Tulare, California
Tech Lead, Tech Startup

AirDev continues to produce satisfactory deliverables on time. The team’s responsiveness and attentiveness result in effective collaboration. Their assignment of responsibilities across the team supports a productive engagement. They offer a cost-effective solution to enable an ongoing partnership.

I’m a tech lead for a technology startup. We’re launching a new app online that’s similar to our magazine.

What challenge were you trying to address with AirDev?

We initially wanted to test the viability of our idea.

AirDev built our social media platform with Bubble. The web app helps users buy and sell ads. The platform features an algorithmic feed with infinite scrolling as well as ad management and approval functions. Their team integrated general and localized search features too. They also built a referral platform. Their team works to integrate payment functions.

We’ve worked with 3–5 people from AirDev. We work with one of their co-founders and one of their product managers.

How did you come to work with AirDev?

I found them through online research and probably looked at Clutch too.

We’ve spent under $200,000.

We started the project around June 2018, and our partnership’s ongoing.

We don’t have any specific metrics besides deadlines, which their team mostly hits. They deliver their work as expected.

How did AirDev perform from a project management standpoint?

They mostly do well. Their team’s as communicative as we need them to be. They’re available and delegate well.

They could put more into their internal quality control.

I’d recommend that people do their due diligence and check AirDev’s work in depth. Don’t rely on them to get it perfect the first time.

E-Learning Platform Development for Consulting Business

“The need was to execute on our idea, and they had a very good system in place to make that happen.”

May - June 2020

AirDev developed an e-learning platform on Bubble for a consulting business that needed to diversify its services. The platform allows companies to easily create training and learning modules.

Manhattan, Kansas
Jeff Smith
Founder, FiveSeven Solutions

AirDev satisfied the requirements and ultimately exceeded expectations by communicating clearly and delivering clean, functional code. Responsive and precise, the team executed a seamless development process. The internal portal they used for tracking purposes added value to the partnership.

I’m the founder of and senior consultant to FiveSeven Solutions.

What challenge were you trying to address with AirDev?

The primary business challenge was directly related to the onset of COVID-19. I’m a consultant in the hospitality space, focusing primarily on hotels and restaurants, and I needed to diversify immediately, pivot, and add new services and products to my consulting offering.

I decided to build an e-learning platform. A lot of the work that I do is coaching and developing leaders and teams, so it was important to be able to rapidly build an e-learning platform that I could use with my current client base as well as provide to new clients and markets.

The product for the application is Sofia Train, an online e-learning platform. As we were pursuing the market, I noticed that a lot of e-learning products didn’t provide real simplicity of UI. These products made it challenging to create training modules or to add video, graphics, and PDF documents into those trainings. AirDev used the Bubble platform to solve those problems rapidly. Once the e-learning or training is creating and issued into the market, the users who have created that training can easily measure results and share those results with learners. I did the frontend work; AirDev just did the development.

I believe there were three team members. I worked with one individual on scoping and a developer. I understand there were a couple of people behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with AirDev?

I’d built an enterprise, web-based software platform six years ago using traditional development methods. We’d spent extensive amounts of cost and time, and we realize that we needed to pursue other methods because we didn’t have the investment dollars we had prior.

We came across the Bubble platform about 2–3 years ago while considering development options, and then we discovered AirDev. We had some initial high-level conversations about this project, and then we tabled it until May 2020, when we needed to pivot our business. Because of our initial interactions with the founders of AirDev, Vlad (Founder & Co-CEO) being the main one that I’d worked with, I felt very confident that they were a good company.

The first round of work cost around $6,000.

We kicked off the project on May 7, 2020. We’d presented the concept and done some scoping 1–2 weeks before that. We completed the first round of work about two weeks ago, and we’re getting ready to kick off the second round.

They did a really good job. In a sense, we didn't identify upfront what those clear success metrics were, but there needed to be clear communication on testing and QA, responsiveness, and clean code that works. I wanted to have a very good platform in place that would allow us to communicate over the distance between us. If I found a bug, I needed to be able to report it so that they could identify, replicate, and fix the bug, and then retest to ensure there were no regression bugs lingering.

The platform they used created a tremendous amount of success for our project. In my opinion, software lives and dies in being able to produce a clean product, and so that was the success that I measured. The need was to execute on our idea, and they had a very good system in place to make that happen.

How did AirDev perform from a project management standpoint?

They did very well. On a scale of 1–10, where 1 is terrible and 10 is perfect, they were a 9. We used their portal for project management. The team was very good and precise in their communication. Precision is everything when it comes to designing and developing software that needs to do what it's supposed to do. There was a really healthy line of communication with them, and they were very responsive.

I was nervous ahead of time about their technical capabilities and whether we’d have good and clear communication, but they did a phenomenal job in all of those categories.

To find something, I’d have to dig pretty deep. Off the top of my head, I’d have to say no. I was pleasantly surprised by their responsiveness and ability to deliver clean code.

I would say to trust the process and trust them. They have a very good process in place. I love the portal that they use and the way they do things. The team I worked with did exactly what I’d hoped they would do.

Platform Design & Dev for Small Dollar Loan Company

"AirDev exercised a reasonable degree of flexibility in terms of changing elements."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

AirDev designed and developed a lending platform for a small dollar loan company. The team managed integrations to ensure compliance with industry standards. They also built a marketing page.

Owner, Small Dollar Loan Company

AirDev delivered a visually appealing and flexible platform that generated exclusively positive feedback from users. Supporting streamlined collaboration, the team met deadlines and communicated effectively. The team was driven and responsive to changes, which resulted in a successful engagement.

I’m the owner of a small dollar loan company.

What challenge were you trying to address with AirDev?

We wanted to increase the speed to market of our platform at an effective cost. We wanted a strong UX/UI too.

AirDev helped us to create a single marketing page. They also built the lending platform, integrating it with multiple service providers to keep us compliant. The integrations help us from a know your customer perspective as well as move money through the ACH banking system.

From start to finish, I've worked with three people. I primarily worked with one developer.

How did you come to work with AirDev?

I learned about them through Bubble. I reached out to different service providers in the network. I talked to a few people that said I should look into AirDev because the project was complicated. I spoke with a past client and felt comfortable with their processes as well as their portfolio. I knew that they had specific experience with the integrations I wanted for my platform too.

The project will cost $20,000 in total.

I initially engaged them in November 2019, and we’re close to wrapping up.

I tested the lending platform with an existing user base and received nothing but positive reviews. The modular UI component looked great.

How did AirDev perform from a project management standpoint?

We defined milestones and deadlines in the scope document. Their team hits deadlines.

I relied on the project management tools AirDev provided. It’s easy to communicate with them.

Once they met a milestone, their team put together a script for user testing. That process worked well.

Their team was prepared to move quickly, and the products look good. I also trust their development team.

AirDev exercised a reasonable degree of flexibility in terms of changing elements. They put effort into the scope upfront, but I influenced scope changes. We were able to reach a reasonable solution that wrapped into part of the original scope.

We put a model together in excel to calculate the financial components. In hindsight, I wish we spent more time talking about the variables. Excel can be complicated, leaving room for error. However, I don’t necessarily blame them for that.

It would’ve been helpful to have more in-depth documentation or explainers of the application’s parts and how they interact with each other. Their team did provide documentation, but I went back and asked them for more specific features, which they gladly added.

This goes hand in hand with creating more thorough documentation. It would’ve helped to have a crash course in Bubble. There are tasks that I’d like to know how to do so I’m not consuming their time and energy with small fixes.

It’s important to make sure that you’re building a product that people will use. Put time into the scope documentation. If there’s anything that’s specific to your industry, invest more time to make sure everyone knows how it works.

Web Dev for Jobs & Hiring Marketplace

"I didn’t know where to start. They created a great strategy and brought my idea to life."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

AirDev developed a job website using Bubble. They worked closely with their partners to deliver the features and colors outlined in the scope of the project. They plan to build an app as well.

Cote D'Azur, France
Doana Ruhlmann
Founder, Mimoolah LLC

Patient and collaborative, AirDev went above and beyond. Although they continue to work on the project, they delivered fantastic designs. External feedback has been great. On top of that, the AirDev team was professional and managed the project well.

I’m the founder of Mimoolah LLC, a job and hiring marketplace.

What challenge were you trying to address with AirDev?

I needed someone to develop my website. I wanted something that was quick, easy to use,  and simple wording.

They built our website which is a marketplace that people can use to find quick, last-minute jobs. They used Bubble. I helped because I had very specific colors and functions in mind. I gave them a bit more work than what they signed up for. They were really patient and gave me some ideas of different designs that might work and would go well with the website I had in mind. We worked together with that. We continue to work together on new functionalities. They’re probably going to design an app for me as well.

I work with Lucien (Partner) and one other person.

How did you come to work with AirDev?

I did an online search and spoke to two other companies before AirDev. I got a hold of Lucien and started talking to him about my project. He’s very smart and patient. He was able to steer me towards what I really wanted to do. He explained everything to me very patiently. He put together the scope which we talked about a lot several times and I was really happy with it.

I’ve spent $8,000 so far. When it’s finished, it will be around $20,000.

We started working together in January 2020 and the work is ongoing.

They did more than I expected them to do. It’s a great website with really nice design. We’re doing a little bit of tweaks right now, but so far, so good. I’m really happy with them and am going to stay with them. There’s still a lot of functionality I want to add.

They designed the website for me better than I thought I wanted it. They’ve been very patient in making a lot of changes that I wanted. I asked them to change the colors a few times. They’ve had to change the images and the fonts for me several times. I wanted an extra page for the client and they were patient with that. Their work was better than I expected. I’ve been to two gatherings and I only received positive comments from an international group of people. They think the website is really nice and really easy to use.

How did AirDev perform from a project management standpoint?

Lucien was very kind and patient. I didn’t know where to start. They created a great strategy and brought my idea to life. It’s been really great working with him. I wasn’t a very technical person and it’s really important that someone who’s going to work with me is as patient as Lucien.

Project management is excellent. They’re very quick to reply. They’re very professional. Since I had a budget due to COVID-19, a lot of the resources I was able to get on my own, they provided it free for me to find without me having to pay extra. I would have never known those resources had they not provided it for me. It’s better than I expected. They’re really great.

They’re professional and are able to patiently work with various clientele. A lot of technical people cannot relate to non-technical people, but they can. They don’t make me feel discriminated against as a woman and somebody who isn’t very technical. They performed better than I expected. I’m pleased with them.

I’m happy with the results. I have nothing negative to say about them.

Know exactly what you want to do so you don’t waste a lot of time with them because they’re very busy. Had I been extremely precise at the beginning, it wouldn’t have taken so much of their time making changes.

The reason they were behind is because I asked so many questions. They answered them all and they’ve done it all.
    They’re very good.

Web Development for Social Media Platform

“They’re helping me to build something custom and unique to my needs, rather than just giving me a generic solution.”

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

AirDev built the MVP of a sports social network platform. They developed the web-based platform on Bubble and added various features and functionalities. The work is ongoing.

CEO, Social Media Platform

AirDev has satisfied the requirements by delivering a functional platform while adhering to the budget and timeframe. What differentiates the AirDev team is that they not only provide value for money but also act as a trustworthy, responsive partner. They communicate seamlessly.

I’m the CEO of a social network for sports fans.

What challenge were you trying to address with AirDev?

I hired AirDev to build an MVP of my platform. I’m not a software engineer, so I couldn’t build it myself, and outsourcing resources to an app development agency was too costly for my budget. I needed something that could be put together quickly. I was looking for no-code or low-code alternatives that would deliver the features, functionalities, and usability that I wanted out of a platform, that would also fit within my budget.

AirDev took one of their standard social network templates and customized it to build one that’s entirely focused around being a community for sports fans. They put in a lot of different features, like events, and sports-specific functionalities, such as the ability to support your teams and build individual groups. They’ve essentially built a social platform leveraging the low-code platform that they use, Bubble, that looks and functions like a real platform. It’s web-based.

I work with two people from their team. A product manager works with me to scope out the product in terms of features and functionalities, and a software engineer does the execution on the plan that the product manager and I develop together.

How did you come to work with AirDev?

I did a bunch of research. After looking through many different low-code options and talking to AirDev’s CEO on a quick call, I decided they were the right fit for me. They fit my budget, and the functionality was strong. Most importantly, I trusted them as an organization to deliver on what I was looking for within my timeframe. I knew I’d be able to get really good value for my money. Often, when you’re looking to outsource app development, you can go down many different roads, and my biggest concern was working with an organization that would stop being responsive or wouldn’t be a good steward for my idea. Based on my initial interactions with AirDev, I was able to get a good sense of who I was working with, and I felt comfortable with them, which was a major reason why I chose them over anybody else.

I’ve spent $15,000–$20,000 across different projects as we continue to add things to the platform.

I started working with them in August 2019, and it’s ongoing. AirDev provides a really good way to build a quick MVP of your product and develop to a certain point. The hope is that I’ll be able to grow my company to be big enough that we’ll have to move off this platform, but right now, it’s doing everything that I expected of it. AirDev provides responsive service, and they’ve been a very good partner in this journey.

They have always delivered what the promised and on the deadlines that were set. I don’t have any definitive ROI numbers because we’re trying to grow the users on the platform right now, but the feedback has been positive. It’s very challenging to go into the social network space since people are so used to the nice experiences that Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter provide. However, AirDev got the core functionality down, and users see that the platform does what it should be doing.

How did AirDev perform from a project management standpoint?

They perform well – I have had no problems with them. They’re always very responsive. We communicate through their internal portal. They’ve done a good job of letting me know what they can do right away or what might be part of a future build. The communication has been very good.

I would say the trust factor that I mentioned earlier sets them apart. I know they’ll be there for me if I have any bugs or challenges. They’ll be there with me throughout the journey; I won’t have to go out and find another agency, and they won’t disappear and take my money.

The cost factor was also big. Building on a low-code platform is much more cost-effective than hiring a full-time software developer. There are obviously some tradeoffs there, but for what I’m trying to do right now, the cost factor, the speed of development, their overall responsiveness, and their ability to work with me and be a partner to me – they’re helping me to build something custom and unique to my needs, rather than just giving me a generic solution ¬– are all really great things that I see as differentiators for them.

One small thing would be their distributed teams; sometimes, their product manager or software engineer is in a different time zone than me, so we’ll miss each other on comments. I think more clearly communicating upfront what time zone they’re in would help so that I know I need to send comments by a certain time and don’t miss two days of work instead of just one. For the most part, having people in different time zones isn’t an issue; it’s more just understanding where I, as the stakeholder, need to respond and understand their hours.

Definitely have a very clear idea of what you want. The clearer you can be in terms of your instructions, product roadmap, and ideas that you want them to implement, the better. They’re here to execute on your idea and will obviously provide recommendations as they go, but they don’t ultimately own it; you do. The most value you’ll get out of the relationship is if you come with a very clear, defined product in mind, and then they’ll tell you what they can do, the cost, and the timeline. Don’t limit your imagination and objectives; bring it all to the table, and then AirDev will work with you to find that medium in terms of what can be accomplished on the platform.

Web App Development for Internet Company

"AirDev was able to build an application efficiently."

Feb. - May 2020

AirDev directed full stack development of a web app using CSS, HTML, and Bubble to collect and manage data from a website for an internet company. They integrated Stripe, Google Analytics, and SendGrid APIs.

Cambridge, Massachusetts
Founder, Internet Company

AirDev delivered a successful web app that quickly generated significant time and cost-savings. The team was accessible and provided ready solutions, which resulted in a quick and cost-efficient engagement. Their competent project management and professionalism resulted in a successful partnership.

I’m the founder of an internet company.

What challenge were you trying to address with AirDev?

I needed to build a custom dashboard that kept track of data on our website.

AirDev developed a web application with CSS and HTML. Their team also used Bubble. They implemented Stripe, Google Analytics, and SendGrid APIs. Their team also did the frontend design work.

The platform tracks and reports data to us through a business intelligence dashboard. It also provides data to our customers and handles monthly invoicing.

We worked with just one person from AirDev.

How did you come to work with AirDev?

I knew one of their founders. I tried to work with a different vendor, which was a disaster. I went back to AirDev.

We spent around $20,000 on this project.

We started the engagement in February 2020, and it wrapped up in May 2020.

They built a piece of technology that paid for itself in time and cost savings within the first couple of months following its launch. They built the product in less than a month. Our previous contractor couldn’t finish the product in six months.

How did AirDev perform from a project management standpoint?

AirDev was responsive, even over the weekend. They used their own system to keep track of features and communicate with us. The system included a chat room that organized all of their different tasks. It was easy to use. We knew exactly where tasks were.

Their team communicated a timeline and stuck to it, so they met deadlines. Their team was amazingly organized, which made it easy to work with them. They asked all of the right questions. I’m a full stack developer, so I know when a development firm that I’ve hired goes off the rails. AirDev was efficient.

AirDev was able to build an application efficiently. We were able to take advantage of pre-built solutions. The core integrations already existed, so we didn’t have to pay AirDev to build them from scratch. This made the project less expensive and more efficient.

When you build software, there will always be bugs. They didn’t get all of the requirements 100% during the first build. But they fixed bugs quickly and were good about testing.

Be as clear as possible about what you want upfront. They’re a great partner. If you give vague ideas, it’ll be hard to get a good end result. That’s general advice for anyone who’s hiring an agency to build software.

Web & Mobile App Dev for Farm Property Leasing Platform

"Their strength is in not being just developers, but truly being partners throughout the entire process."

Dec. 2019 - Apr. 2020

AirDev developed a website using Bubble and built a corresponding iOS and Android mobile app. The website connects farmers and landowners, allowing, leasing transactions, payments, and location-based filtering.

Houston, Texas
Founder, Farm Lease Pro

AirDev worked patiently and accommodatingly to deliver the website as requested. In addition to quickly fixing inevitable bugs, the team was able to build whatever was asked of them. Despite unprecedented economic circumstances, they were responsive and met every deadline.

I’m the sole member and founder of a startup. We have a website that caters to farmers and landowners looking to lease land for farming.

What challenge were you trying to address with AirDev?

I needed to have a website built with a very limited budget. Although I knew what I wanted to have built, I didn’t know how to do it.

In the beginning, Vladimir (Co-CEO) helped with thinking through the business plan and making sure that everything I was talking about made sense and that the layout worked properly. Once we finalized that, I began working with Lucien (Partner).

He helped with the actual development through three different phases. At each phase, he would check with me and make sure that everything was how I wanted to be. The team used Bubble to build the website.

They added functionality that allows users to search geographically, filter by keyword, list properties, look at properties, transfer and received credit card or ACH payments, and send messages. Additionally, the team built an iOS and Android mobile app to go along with the website.

I worked with three different teammates throughout the process, including Vladimir, Lucien, and one of their developers.

How did you come to work with AirDev?

After searching for the right company, I came across AirDev and they seemed like the right fit for the company. Additionally, the reviews on their website were very compelling.

We spent about $20,000.

Our engagement lasted from December 2019–April 2020.

In the beginning, when I was working with Vladimir, the team would send screenshots of how the website would look when it was built. If something looked different than I wanted, I told them and they changed it very quickly.

Upon completion, they asked me to run through and do heavy testing, which they did as well. There were very small bugs, as anyone would expect, but they fixed them promptly.

How did AirDev perform from a project management standpoint?

Vladimir was very patient even though we went back and forth many times. Their project management was excellent. Initially, we communicated by email. Once we decided to proceed, there was a portal on their website that was dedicated to this project.

They met all of the deadlines. Additionally, AirDev worked very well from their location all while the Coronavirus pandemic was going on. None of that stopped them from meeting every deadline that we had discussed.

Their ability to do whatever I wanted them to do was impressive. When I gave Vladimir all of my different requests, he told me that they could build anything I wanted as long as it didn’t cost me too much. Their strength is in not being just developers, but truly being partners throughout the entire process, helping to think through problems and solve them, and then build it.

No, I have no suggestions. They were very patient with me as a non-technical person. AirDev answered all of my questions and went out of their way to go back and fix elements that they could’ve charged me for. The team was always accommodating.

Speak to Vladimir or the project manager to think about how everything will work, what will work, and why it’ll work.

Web Product Dev for Sales & Training Company

"Their ability to synthesize customer requirements distinguishes them from other agencies."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

AirDev developed software using Bubble to support a client’s strategy for a sales promotion and training company. They built a web product to connect clients, enable equipment exchanges, and host materials.

Abingdon, England
Neil Harding
IT Development Project Manager, Consenna

AirDev delivered a successful product that generated positive feedback from the client and resulted in additional requests for work. The team is flexible and manages tight deadlines well. They invest time to understand projects’ goals, which ensures deliverables satisfy stakeholders’ expectations.

I work for a company called Consenna in the UK. We’re a sales promotion and training company.

What challenge were you trying to address with AirDev?

We landed a large project from a multinational IT company to effectively relaunch their sales promotion strategy in the UK. As part of that, we needed software development services.

We created the initial designs for AirDev but they also contributed their own designs around complex workflows in the product. Their team provided expertise to make sure the logic was sound.

They built a web-based tool with Bubble that allows schools to trade in old equipment and receive discounts on new equipment. The tool also acts as a repository for material related to pedagogy and best practices. Their team also built functions for schools to link up and draw on the company’s information services. We work with AirDev on our other clients' projects too.

We worked with two full-time developers, a project manager, and another teammate.

How did you come to work with AirDev?

We researched low code development and AirDev’s name came up. From that, we did further research and opened up conversations with them. We initially engaged them to do a small piece of work. They did well, so we engaged them for this larger project.

We’re spending around $40,000 a month on average.

We started working with them around April 2019 and we’re still working together. We picked up more work after this project ended and AirDev was the obvious partner.

Our client gave great feedback on the product, which led to us picking up more work. The client provided direct quotes that we use in materials to say how delighted they were with our work. The feedback was terrific.

How did AirDev perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a weekly catch-up with them that’s dynamic. I’ll book additional meetings during the week if required. They’re responsive. We do change control activities that our clients often want to be turned around quickly. Their team’s great at meeting that need. They use Bubble, which makes them more agile.

Their ability to synthesize customer requirements distinguishes them from other agencies. Customer requirements are often nebulous, open questions. Their team’s great at digging down and coming back with a product that the customer wants.

No, I’m not looking to change. We operate on different clocks and that’s not ideal, but we make it work.

Be open and honest about what you need. I have no problem in recommending them to anyone else.

GOLD VERIFIED