A 'one stop shop' for all your PR requirements.

Advantage Public Relations is run by Director Clare Graham who has over fifteen years experience in PR. “My comprehensive media contacts have been built up over many years and I am extremely passionate about delivering for my clients – to me it’s all about the next big piece of coverage! I take great pride in what I do and as a sole trader would not have a sustainable living if I did not keep on achieving great results.

I demonstrate to them through the feature copy which I achieve that PR is a vital part of their marketing budget and well worth allocating money to. Although PR is the main thrust of my business, I am often asked to take in the broader picture and look at exactly how a company promotes itself in all of its marketing; branding and sponsorship activities.

2002