Advanced Original Design for Advancing Businesses

WE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD GIVE your business the design and communication expertise and experience it really deserves. And as an aspiring home-based small business owner in the professional service sector, who has ambitions, image is key to your success. The work we do for our clients often ends up on the web first, hence why we get the reputation as web designers over the other disciplines we offer.

It should be noted that we ALSO do Advertising & Design Creative for larger Corporate clients as well. Please inquire.

2003
Toronto, ON, Canada
  • 802 - 110 St. Clair Avenue West
    Toronto, ON M4V 1N4

Self-Promotion 'Futura' - 999 Art Direction Image

Self-Promotion 'Futura' - 999 Art Direction

These Self-Promotion pieces were initiated from a question a current client of mine asked. These are based off of four favourite typefaces of mine. The photography is stock.

Self-Promotion 'P22 Johnston Underground' - 999 Art Direction Image

Self-Promotion 'P22 Johnston Underground' - 999 Art Direction

Self-Promotion 'Trajan' - 999 Art Direction Image

Self-Promotion 'Trajan' - 999 Art Direction

Self-Promotion 'Garamond' - 999 Art Direction Image

Self-Promotion 'Garamond' - 999 Art Direction

Marketing Collateral - WHERE Magazines International Image

Marketing Collateral - WHERE Magazines International

This example represents a myriad of marketing sheets that I created, following the corporate brand identity that I had also created. These sheets were designed to be expressly customized for our global regions, then digitally 'printed on demand' in small quantities and shipped to the publisher's offices.

Global Corporate Folder - WHERE Magazines International Image

Global Corporate Folder - WHERE Magazines International

As seemingly insignificant a corporate folder may seem, in a global publishing firm, a smart, crisp one is worth its weight in gold. This one I designed, while at WHERE Magazines International, was to be used within our global network for a variety of purposes, such as either publisher's sales calls or corporate financing. The outside was gloss laminated, while the clean, simple design indicated our credibility and global

reach.
A Quick Overview of Our Design Image

A Quick Overview of Our Design

This is a quick highlight sampler of the various differnt types of design I've been involved with as a career Creative Director/Art Director, either salaried or within my own firm working with small professional businesses-of-one direct. There is much more to see at my firms website: www.999ad.ca

Corporate Brand Ad - WHERE Magazines International Image

Corporate Brand Ad - WHERE Magazines International

This corporate ad was created to introduce the new corporate brand indentity I created during my time at WHERE Magazines International. In this case, the message was celebratory, but it could be changed at any time to fit the publication. This ad was extremely popular within our global publishing network, as well as the outside publications it appeared in.