Search Defined

As a business owner there are not many things that want to pull your hair out as much as figuring out how to gain new customers, phone calls, and visitors to your website. Choosing a marketing company often seems nearly impossible with high costs and under performing firms diluting the market.

At Zoek we take a personalized, content driven approach to online visibility with a focus on diversification and analytics. We aim to deliver results and prove these results via weekly reports showing rankings and web traffic, review monitoring, call-tracking, and access to the MyZoek dashboard.

Zoek is a 14 time award winner of TopSEOs Industry Thought Leadership for the Local SEO and Mobile App Development categories. Zoek promises that if you start an SEO package that your business will be found on the Front Page of Google, Yahoo, Bing within 55 days or you don't pay.

Aliso Viejo, CA

SEO for Far-Left Media Company

"I think the team composition, openness, and project return has been impressive."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

Zoek is providing SEO services for a far-left media company.

Ryan Scribner
Owner, The GroundUp

Zoek's work has already helped the article readership increase. The team's workflow has been effective and they're able to satisfy the client's business needs.

The GroundUp is a far left media company that promotes revolutionary politics. I am the owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Zoek?

I hired Zoek for SEO help.

The goals for this project were to ensure The GroundUp success in web searches.

I found them through a Google search rooted in finding a company that would help with SEO.

The project began with a brief meeting. I told them my business needs and the person I spoke to initially said that they could satisfy them. The project began and they have been in regular communication with me during this process.

After the salesperson I first spoke to I entered into communication with a personal marketing consultant. I have additional communication with a content team and I have access to communication with the CEO.

I have done very little advertising as of late and I have noticed that article readership has increased.

I believe that the workflow has been effective.

I think the team composition, openness, and project return has been impressive as well as their ability to satisfy my business needs are all impressive.

I do believe that they need to create an account system for their customers. I do not like the way accounts have to be closed -- via an email -- I would like the option to close my account and working relationship in an account portal. This an accounts receivable and billing concern.

Overall Score Quality company.
    N/A
    Satisfactory
    They satisfy my business needs,
    N/A

Page Dev for Consultant

"I'm most impressed with communication. Everyone worked together so great and was very informative from the beginning."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Zoek took over a consultant's website to optimize it for SEO internationally. This included keyword searching, backlinking, setting up Google business listings, adding service pages, and creating content.

Medford, Oregon
Teisha Mechetti
Owner, Teisha Mechetti

More people have found the site in Israel and the United States, however, the consultant is not yet satisfied with the amount of traffic, nor the duration of time spent on the page. The team at Zoek is communicative and informative, working together in a great way.

My new web platform is a professional consulting page, equipped with skills, experience, and education, as well as background news page to linl my past engagements, and a booking feature.

For what projects/services did your company hire Zoek?

The professional consulting website.

To optimize my SEO for international potential clients.

Wix suggested.

SEO optimization, key word search, back linls, set up google business listing, make minor editorial changes to webpage, added services pages and developed content, as well as news page, regularly update and monitor SEO searches.

One person. Muah.

I have had a few people find my page from Israel, and here in the States. Not yet satisfied with the amount of web traffic or the duration of time they are staying on the page.

Very. The team worked together great in phase 1.

Communication by far. Everyone worked together so great and was very informative from the beginning.

Not sure yet.

SEO for Singles Events Company

"The most impressive thing about Zoek has been their communication, both via emails and phone calls."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Zoek provided SEO services for a singles events company. Additionally, the team edited and added content to the client's website.

Brisbane, Australia
Paul Gosney
Owner & CEO, Ignite Dating

While the engagement is ongoing, early reports are promising and meet the expectations of the internal team. Zoek consistently communicates with the client to ensure effective collaboration. The team is dedicated and hard-working.

I run a singles events company and am the sole owner/employee, though occasionally I'll hire a host for a night. Typically the events we run are speed dating nights and singles parties.

For what projects/services did your company hire Zoek?

Whilst we are happy with our product, currently we do not have much of a presence online. We hired Zoek to improve our SEO results, and ultimately increase sales.

The goals for this project were for our company to appear more prominently in search results on Google. For instance, we would be happy if a search of 'speed dating Brisbane' resulted in our company appearing on the first page of results.

Wix was used to create our website and Zoek is a trusted partner of Wix. Zoek has displayed exceptional communication throughout and was the first company to respond to our request for help with SEO. Zoek presented a polished, professional front, leading to their selection.

Zoek now has control (shared) of my website, and they are in the process of altering the content and adding more content, to improve SEO results. Zoek will help with other things such as backlinks and the creation of key words.

There is a project manager that I have mostly dealt with. In addition, there are people I can contact for digital media uploads, marketing strategies and other solutions.

Zoek has been very efficient to deal with in terms of their communication and response times. Whilst it is early days, the signs are promising that Zoek will be able to help with my company.

I have done little to alter my website during the time the project has been running, and have left it to Zoek to take over and improve the website, from an SEO point of view.

The most impressive thing about Zoek has been their communication, both via emails and phone calls. There is nothing more annoying as an events planner than having plans held up by non-responsive parties, which is unfortunately a frequent occurrence.

Ultimately I am interested in results, and currently it is too early to judge the effectiveness of Zoek in that regard. So we will have to wait and see.

Overall Score An average of the above ratings.
    Zoeks organisation and communication so far have been immaculate.
    Zoek's price seems very competitive.
    It is too early for me to tell how effective Zoek's work is.
    I would need to see some results before I reccommend them to a friend.

Web Design & SEO for Local CBD Store

“The team is communicative, so we’re always on the same page.”

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Zoek offers continuous SEO services for a Missouri-based CBD company. In addition to their SEO work, they also provided a partial redesign of the Wix website to update the overall look and feel.

Webb City, Missouri
Brand and Marketing, AliceCBD

After engaging in a relationship with the partner, the team boosted their client’s performance on search engine results pages, enabling them to track progress through Google Analytics. Their services have also enhanced the overall look and feel of the site. The project handover was smooth.

We have a brick and mortar CBD business based in Missouri and an online presence. I’m the brand and business development partner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Zoek?

We wanted to get the page optimized in terms of SEO, page design and functionality.

The process was pretty seamless. I’d show them the work on the page, and they’d make a preliminary assessment that determined our current positioning and where we needed to end up. I worked closely with a member of their team to implement my desired changes to our SEO and keyword strategy.

They also undertook a partial redesign of our existing site, updating its look and feel. The solution is a Wix website.

I worked primarily with two main resources.

How did you come to work with Zoek?

They were suggested through the Wix website.

We’ve spent between $1,200–$1,500 on the project.

We started working together in November 2019, and our collaboration is ongoing.

Our page has jumped upward in terms of ranking on Google Analytics. The general functionality, as well as the look and feel of the page, has greatly improved. I’d highly recommend them to teams that have a game plan that dictates their desired accomplishments.

How did Zoek perform from a project management standpoint?

They presented us with a seamless project handover. The team is communicative, so we’re always on the same page.

They created a wonderful, aesthetic end product. We’re satisfied with their services.

It may be helpful for them to offer more clearly outlined plans for those who are more novice in the organization.

Have a clear outline of your desired accomplishments. Once you have that ready, just stay on task. They’ll take it from there.

We get extremely good results for what we’re spending.

Content Creation for Spiritual & Life Coaching Company

"They seemed interested in my company and in understanding my business goals."

Jan. - June 2020

Zoek creates content for a spiritual and life coaching company. The team also assists with branding efforts and provides SEO services alongside content optimization.

San Diego, California
Kyria Daneila
Owner, SoulBeautiful LLC DBA ThinkRoomz

The work thus far has yielded positive results, leading to an ongoing relationship. Zoek establishes a personal connection with clients to ensure a successful partnership. The team is open and receptive to feedback, making changes where necessary.

I am the creator and founder of SoulBeautiful LLC, Spiritual and Life Coaching.

For what projects/services did your company hire Zoek?

Zoek is assisting with branding and seo.

To be found on the first page of every keyword search of my industry. We are creating a national brand.

After listening to what they have to offer, I decided that as it is, with me doing everything on my own, having a professional cover this aspect would save me time and money in the long run.

They are creating content for my website. On the date my website was published I was not happy with the content that was provided. I reached out to Zoek and Jessica, who is the lead for the content for my site, followed up with me. She confirmed that what was posted was completely inaccurate and she corrected immediately with correct content that they had actually created for my website.

To my knowledge, there are four team members. Ansley, Juan, Jessica and Andrea. Ansley and Jessica are team leads from what I know. Andrea does a great job with assisting with the information that is posted on my google landing page. I don't get very good follow-up from Ansley as I did in the beginning. Juan assists Ansley and I have not been happy with his work so far, I replaced him with Ansley as my project manager.

Jessica is amazing. The content that she has created is on-point and the areas where I have made or will need adjusting, I know I can count on her to make it not only right, but great. She and Andrea are the two I count on and it is because they answer my questions promptly and fix issues that have come up immediately.

Jessica and Andrea at Zoek are awesome. First Andrea, she does not mess around when it comes to follow-up and follow-through. Each time I send her an email request to make an adjustment to my google landing page, she completes it the same day and lets me know the same day. She is very forthcoming with providing information, if she knows what your talking about, she will have an answer for you.

Jessica, she saved me from serious stress. She was able to solve a problem that was created by mistake by someone in the company regarding the content on my website. I sent a chat asking for help understanding what happened and she called me. She listened and with me on the phone she could see what I was seeing and why it was not right. She had it fixed in 30 minutes with apologies. No worries, I am just glad it was fixed. Thanks Ladies!

The workflow between Jessica and Andrea and I is very good, pretty seamless. I don't really know much about what is happening from Ansley's end. I had questions regarding updating my meta-tag, I sent an email to him, last week. The same day I sent a request to Andrea.

Andrea handled my request to her immediately. I have not received a response to that email from Ansley yet, but a day or two later I did receive a response from him regarding a different email that I sent him about a different issue about a week prior.

They seemed interested in my company and in understanding my business goals. They supported what I am wanting to accomplish.

More forthcoming with the details of what it is that they actually do, not just trowing out random technical terms. I don't like the contract. It would be great if everyone I dealt with was as responsive and proactive and informative as Jessica and Andrea.

Overall Score Like I said Jessica and Andrea are very helpful. There is much that I need to do that should not reflect on them. When my end is up, I'll check again.
    no issues with scheduling.
    I think it is a little high because again, I don't know what all they are doing. Can I do it myself? But they do help with discounts, puts in range.
    The areas for improvement which I previously stated.
    I am happy with the content and with the team. If I get the ranking I want remains to be seen.

SEO for Pottery Studio

"Zoek worked closely with me to make sure they were using the correct keywords for my type of business."

Jan. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Zoek wrote content with strong keywords to improve a pottery studio’s SEO.

Miami, Florida
Anderson Martinez
Owner, Artsy Hive

The website reached the first page of several SERPs. Zoek was knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. They were reliable partners that delivered what they promised.

Owner os a pottery painting studio.

Online SEO

Gain more traffic into the store

Great online reviews

ZOEK added content to my website along with strong keywords for us to show up on the first page of online search engines.

Within 50 days or so my website was showing up in the first pages of Google, Bing, Yahoo and some other ones.

Very easy to communicate with them. Very knowledgeable of what they do. Definitely Zoek delivers what they promise to deliver.

Their constant communication with the clients.

Of course, when you own a retail store you spec things to happen faster but due to the nature of how search engines work, it will always take time for your business to appear on the first page of a google search. But this is the nature of the system. Nothing Soek can do about. But with patient and withing 55 days your page will appear on the first page of a google search.

Overall Score Extremly happy with the service and highly recommended.
    fast
    very fair
    Excellent
    100%

SEO Partner for Posture Alignment & Corrective Specialists

"I appreciate their willingness to work with me on my very limited budget."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Zoek acts as an ongoing SEO partner in an effort to increase search ranking and business. The team also implemented changes to a web platform.

Lakeville, Minneapolis
Deb Preachuk
Owner, PainFree Posture MN

Results are promising. The team at Zoek is full of skilled experts in their field. Their accommodating approach complemented their efficient workflow. Customers can expect a strong partnership with Zoek.

I am the owner and sole instructor of PainFree Posture MN.

For what projects/services did your company hire Zoek?

I needed help with SEO for my website to increase traffic

Improve my Google ranking, improve SEO and hopefully see increased business as a reault.

I selected them via my web hosting company Wix. They were one of many and the pricing, and service met my immediate needs.

Improve SEO and Google rankings. Make changes to the website to reflect both.

I have an account manager named Luis Murillo

So far, so good. I've had a very good experience with Zoek and my SEO advisor, Luis Murillo. From the first point of signing on, withing minutes Luis was in contact with me, explaining every step in the process and actively aided me through expectations in the forthcoming days and weeks.

Luis and the team explained everything they are doing on my business' behalf, and how it will be accomplished. He is easily reachable, and approachable. I've already seen increased traffic to my website, and improvements in content revisions which are both fantastic, and exactly what I was looking for in partnering with Zoek.

I look forward to seeing what happens over the next few months. With what I've experienced so far, I'm expecting excellent results.

Luis is easy to reach and is in regular communication with me via email/phone. Very easy process.

I appreciate their willingness to work with me on my very limited budget.

At this time, no, I'm only ten days into my partnership, but I have noticed much-improved website changes that are pleasing.

I told them when I'm available for calls, and they were prompt and able to work with my availability.
    Phenomenal - willing to work with me with my available SEO budgeting
    Excellent Service And Willingness to Help Me With My Limited Budget
    Very Likely - I'm please thus far and had great service and interactions.

Website SEO for Photography Business

"They have been professional and helpful."

Jan. - June 2020

Zoek was brought on to increase traffic on an online presence.

Calgary, Canada
Claire Vosloo
Owner, Claire Natalie Photography

While the results aren't yet visible, stakeholders anticipate that the project will be a success. The vendor is responsible, adaptable, and well-organized.

Owner of Claire Natalie photography - Calgary newborn photographer

For what projects/services did your company hire Zoek?

Increase my websites online presence

Increase traffic to my website and increase my company revenue

Highly recommended by Wix

Update my current wix website to assist with increasing my online presence

So far I have been dealing with the project manager

So far Zoek have been professional in dealing with my business website SEO setup and extreme flexible with contacting me and managing my account. I can't wait to see the results.

Very good

They have been professional and helpful

Not Yet

SEO for Travel Poetry Website

"They are willing to work with me and not just take my money."

Janurary 2020

Zoek implemented digital marketing for a poetry website.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Jeff Dalton
Self-Employed, Poetry Website

While stakeholders have not seen a boost in their rankings after three months, they remain confident about Zoek's abilities. It's clear that Zoek has stakeholders' best interests in mind, and they are working hard to deliver quality results. Their responsive communication is a highlight.

I am owner of the website Traveling Poetry.

I hired them to do SEO.

Want to rank high by April of 2020.

Through Wix.com

I changed account managers and now… I changed account managers and now Jessica is doing a good job. She gets back to me when I ask her to call me. I know my site is being worked on. It has been about 3 months now and I am not noticing a difference in the ranking. I did call customer service yesterday and talked to someone and they sent me a promo about leaving reviews on three sites and I would get 60% off my next month and they would run a check to see where I ranked and if I am not ranked then they will give me a month free. I know that they are not after my money and really want to do a good job for me.

Go through a project manager.

They worked on making more pages for my website.

The new project manager, Jessica has been good on getting back to me.

They are willing to work with me and not just take my money.

Communication what are the next steps and give me a weekly report of the work they did to my website.

Web Dev & SEO for Automotive Air Conditioning Co

"Their good communication and thorough work were great."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

Zoek develops a website to establish a digital presence for an automotive air conditioning company. The team integrates features into the platform to support SEO efforts and provides keyword research.

St. Agnes, Australia
Mike King
Owner, Mike King Air Conditioning

Zoek manages effective digital marketing services. They provide one point of contact, which streamlines communication and supports smooth collaboration.

Automotive Air conditioning Owner

For what projects/services did your company hire Zoek?

Assist setting up my web site

Make the web site operational.

They contacted me via Wix.

• Create an SEO strategy
  • Create key words
  • Enable the web site to go live and be reachable for potential clients.

I've had one main point of contact for the project.

The site is not live yet.

It makes communication easy only having one point of contact.

Their good communication and thorough work were great.

None yet.

Very quick.
    They have offered discounts.
    Good work.