Innovative ideas that have yet to be discovered

XeoDev is a full service web, apps & software development agency. several of our clients are in the start up or next stage of growth.

We look for long term partnerships where we can continue to accrue technical value over time. If we can be of service to your organization by providing online assets including: websites, mobile applications, social media presence, process improvement, or startup engagement.

We partner with business leaders to deploy unique disruptive solutions.

We also partner with creative firms who need additional technical resources.

We bring decades of industry experience to your next project, we are entrepreneurs who understand your business model.

Partnering to bring disruptive ideas to market on time.

Winter Park, FL
  • 1133 Louisiana Ave
    Winter Park, FL 32789
  • United States

SpendLogic, College Fit Finder, Taktik Enterprises, O-Meds, Mantra Studio,Kids Eat Free,Foffit, Domain Homes, Skyline Animal Hospital, Coptic Orthodox Diocese of the Southern USA, MP Pharmacy & MrSorter

College Fit Finder

College Fit Finder is a comprehensive solution for high school athletes to provide an online presence to aid them in getting noticed and recruited by college coaches. This subscription SaaS model tracks everything from vertical jump to email communications and is adding more all the time.

O-Meds is a one stop solution for prescription management in a nursing home. You've seen Grandma's pill box and she's the healthy one. Now imagine pills for 100 patients and give them at the right time. In its spare time O-Meds also reorders the medication as it runs low.

Available today for nursing homes and other care centers nationwide.

Spendlogic

Spendlogic is designed to help the defense industry be compliant with FAR 15.404 regulations. Required significantly higher security protocols and protections. Ground up startup applying Lean Startup principles. Actively in use among top rated defense contractors.

Software Development for Document Management

“The software XeoDev delivered exceeds what I ever imagined it could do.”

Using Java and a MySQL server, XeoDev developed a SaaS web application for legal document management. The solution organizes items by visual appearance instead of file extension type and is hosted on AWS.

South Melbourne, Australia
Founder, Law Firm

XeoDev flawlessly delivered a groundbreaking software solution that revolutionized doc review processes internally. Compared to traditional methods, the innovative SaaS product reduces time and expense demands, maximizing ROI. Innovation and insight are the team’s foremost differentiators.

I'm a practicing lawyer and work for a firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with XeoDev?

I came to realize that our firm wanted a software solution that didn't exist yet. We needed a professional to create it for us from the ground up.

After we came to XeoDev with our idea, they took charge of the entire process of creating it.  Our concept centered on how a new methodology for legal document management. During our initial discussions, we explained how certain functions should take place. The team discussed using technology Java and building the software on a MySQL server.

After I proposed our concept to David (Founder and CEO, XeoDev), he took it to a completely different level.  They not only fully understand our vision, but also found an actionable way to create it.

For our solution, XeoDev created a SaaS web application and selected AWS for hosting. Our software is designed to manage and organize documents based on their visual appearance as opposed to file identity information.

Even though technology isn't my area of expertise, they helped me learn a lot throughout the process. When we realized I was going in the wrong direction, he helped me get the software and my mindset aligned with our goal to become more efficient.

David was my primary main point of contact. He assigned other resources to our project as well, but I don't know what their roles were. I would guess that the CEO did almost all of the work.

We worked together about six years ago in 2013.

The software XeoDev delivered exceeds what I ever imagined it could do. It works exactly as we intended it to. Using the product has increased our productivity considerably. We can accomplish projects that usually require an extensive timeframe within just 2–3 hours. The SaaS cuts down on the time required for certain document management processes by about 50%–70%.

I don't believe a system like ours had ever existed before XeoDev programmed it. Rather than just writing the software I requested, they thoughtfully considered how to further streamline the process I was trying to improve.

How did XeoDev perform from a project management standpoint?

XeoDev performed phenomenally from a project management standpoint. They responded to our questions and feedback appropriately and completed all their work on time and within the budget.

Our main forms of communication were through phone and email. We met in person on many occasions and also used Trello to manage the project.

On top of an underlying basis of full competency, XeoDev's creativity stood out to me the most. Knowledgeable and innovative, they went above and beyond simply following directions to improve the final product.

The CEO was highly involved and interested throughout the whole process. He is amazingly insightful and thoughtful. I appreciate that he took the time to figure out what I truly wanted to accomplish. XeoDev completely outperformed our expectations.

I can't think of anything at all.

Listen carefully to what XeoDev has to say. They know what they're talking about.

Web Dev for Government Tax Software

“The synergy between our teams was incredible. Thanks to their ideas, we have a much better platform.”

Mar. 2015 - Jan. 2017

XeoDev oversaw every stage of development for a government tax platform. From wireframes, to prototypes, to the finished web-based PHP platform, their ideas helped bring the project to fruition.

Santa Barbara, California
Patrick Mathern
Founder, SpendLogic

User response exceeds all expectations, and the software dramatically reduces documentation preparation times for annual audits. XeoDev understood the end goal, and the improvements they made to methodologies enhanced the final product.

I’m the founder of SpendLogic.

What challenge were you trying to address with XeoDev?

We had an idea for an application that could serve our clients and needed help developing it.

They’ve been involved with us from the start. The software we produced is unlike anything else in our industry, and is essentially a tax platform for government contractors. Our clients have to be very meticulous about how they spend tax dollars and must analyze all the prices they propose. The application creates documentation for use in regular government audits.

I came to the table with a basic idea and scope for the project, and they translated all of that into the technical jargon that would bring the project to fruition. They helped with wireframes and prototypes, and they developed the final product, which is a web-based platform. I believe it’s built with Laravel and PHP, but I’m not sure of all the technology they used.

We have two main points of contact on their team.

How did you come to work with XeoDev?

I found them through a web search and invited them to submit a bid on the project.

We spent around $150,000.

The project started in March 2015, and we launched publicly in January 2017.

We’ve received a lot of accolades recently. At the kickoff, we showed some of our new clients the software and heard audible sounds of approval and amazement. That sort of response doesn’t usually happen for this kind of software. A user recently told us that the software saved her hours in her process, and we’re pleased with the feedback overall.

How did XeoDev perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is a clear strength for them. They work well as a team and have a great process. The hardest part of hiring a software developer is usually the project management aspect, but they put a lot of effort into upfront scoping and document creation that really benefited the final results. Most of our communication was through phone, email, or Trello, and we also met in person.

Their approach is atypical to most software developers, and they are more of a mix of business consulting and development. They understood what we wanted to do and came back multiple times with improvements to our basic methodologies. The synergy between our teams was incredible. Thanks to their ideas, we have a much better platform.

Whenever we had an area we needed them to work on, they made immediate improvements. I don’t have anything negative to highlight about our experience.

Consulting for College Recruitment Tool

"They brought great knowledge of business strategies to be implemented in our master vision."

June 2014 - Ongoing

XeoDev provided creative consulting, design, and development services during the creation of a web-based platform. They found the appropriate developers to complete specific tasks.

Moorpark, California
Greg Allen
CEO, College Fit Finder

The platform matches the original vision and has tremendous scalable potential. XeoDev contributed valuable insight to the project and to its usefulness in a competitive industry. XeoDev capably determined the long-term goals and adopted them as their own.

I am the CEO of College Fit Finder. We build technology solutions for high school student-athletes to help with the college recruiting process.

For what projects/services did your company hire XeoDev?

We sought a reliable partner for technology development and consulting services as we created our web-based platform.

We aim to simplify the college recruiting process for high school student-athletes, schools, clubs, and college coaches.

We found them through an online freelance resource. We did several rounds of interviews with vendors and received input from our trusted peers in the development and tech space.

They have been instrumental in the system design of our web-based platform. They are working on the final piece for our working relationship, which is bringing on a frontend UI/UX designer.

The team has grown a bit over the last few years, but we are now interacting with about five people on their team.

We believe that our program has revolutionized the college recruiting business. It has huge application in other areas, and we plan on expanding our service lines to tackle those other industries.

We typically interact directly with the founder and use Trello extensively for our collaboration. We have a productive workflow between our teams. We have enjoyed working with them. They brought great knowledge of business strategies to be implemented in our master vision. They were great at providing additional value above and beyond the scope of the project.

They understood the complexity of our problem and were able to provide solutions. We’ve worked with developers who are poor communicators before, and that’s because they don’t grasp the long-term plan and don’t always share the passion for the project. XeoDev is the opposite. They were invested in a long-term partnership.

No. We have nothing but praise for them.

They were always very accessible.
    Their price was quite reasonable for the level of work they continuously provide.
    We found them professional and trustworthy. They cared about our project.
    I have already recommended them.

Web Dev & SEO for Music Education Platform

“They are very good at what they are doing.”

2014 - Ongoing

XeoDev built a three-part platform on WordPress using PHP. The platform features scheduling options and a workroom for students to communicate with staff and other students. They also did organic SEO work.

Washington, DC
Ramy Adly
CEO, School of Oud Online

XeoDev successfully developed the platform that has been running effectively for years. Their exceptional work on the first project resulted in future collaborations and an ongoing partnership. The team is trustworthy and dependable, delivering excellent communication and high-quality work.

I am the CEO of the School of Oud Online. The site is dedicated to musical artists.

What challenge were you trying to address with XeoDev?

We had a need for development and marketing. Development was our main challenge.

XeoDev’s scope included building a platform with three parts. The platform includes a workstation for students where they can log in and communicate with each other and with our staff. It also features a scheduling component.

I gave them my requirements and sketches of what I needed, and they developed the WordPress site using PHP. They didn’t provide web design; I provided most of the pictures and other content.

XeoDev also performed tuning work on SEO content. The work was strictly related to organic SEO.

We have worked on a few projects since then. We are in discussions about building another, larger platform.

I have worked with 2 members of their team including their CEO who acted as project manager. I didn’t interact with the other members of the team.

How did you come to work with XeoDev?

I found out about them through a friend.

I have spent around $3,000 on their work so far.

I started working with XeoDev in 2013 or 2014. The collaboration is ongoing.

They worked cost-effectively and finished on time. It’s a solid platform that has been running for some time now. I am satisfied with their work.

How did XeoDev perform from a project management standpoint?

Their response time is okay and communication was very, very good. We have used email, phone, and Skype to communicate. This worked for me because I maintain constant contact. I like to address every small detail of the work.

It’s worth it to spend money on their services. They are honest, clear, and stable in their work. I’ve especially appreciated their honesty. They are committed to delivering good work, and they are very good at what they are doing.

I have been able to review details from my side and give them feedback.

Web Platform Dev for Vacation Rental Company

"They've been a great partner to help get my business off the ground."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

XeoDev integrated existing software onto a web platform and designed the site’s visuals. They introduced customized security features and created the site’s logo, color-scheme and visuals.

Newburyport, Massachusetts
Katchen Gerig
Founder, FOFFit

The website is live. Though team size affected lead time, XeoDev’s creative problem solving and responsiveness led to an ongoing partnership. They are competitively and transparently priced.

I am the founder of FOFFit, an online vacation rental platform that enhances security by restricting who can rent your property to members of your social media circle.

For what projects/services did your company hire XeoDev?

I hired XeoDev to set-up and design our website, as well as handle continuous modifications.

I needed a website for my online presence.

I found XeoDev on Upwork.

XeoDev integrated existing software into an online platform. They inserted security measures that restrict who can rent your property based on social media connections. They also designed the logo for the site and its visuals. They will continue to manage the site moving forward.

I had a point of contact at XeoDev.

The website launched and is fully functional. They’ve been a great partner to help my business get off the ground.

We managed the project with Trello boards and they were responsive to any concerns that I had.

They are able to figure out solutions to problems and brainstorm new features at a very reasonable cost.

Expanding their team would benefit their lead times.

Overall Score They are a great partner.
    Trello was an effective tool to use.
    They are very reasonable and had no hidden charges.
    They have helped with everything, from start to finish.
    I would recommend them without a doubt.