Helps Business Grow by Thinking Outside the Box

XACT has been providing contact center solutions for more than 19 years. Our experience provides a seamless, cost effective integrated solution for your business or organization. XACT specializes in custom designed solutions for those companies who do not fit in a cookie cutter mold.  XACT believes in a partnering method of communication.

1998
Orlando, FL

Xact Telesolutions

24/7 Call Center Services for Dental Business

"XACT scientifically determined how many agents were needed for each hour of the day."

Sept. 2013 - Sept. 2016

XACT provided call center services to a DSO. Approximately 24 agents were assigned to the project. The team offered reporting services and created a dental practice information directory for the agents.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Ohio
Former Manager, Dental Business

XACT leveraged a comprehensive training process to deliver excellent abandon rates, conversion rates, and QA scores. Dedicated and proactive, the team was quick to address issues and provide relevant documentation. Their transparent, collaborative approach set them apart from other providers.

I was a manager at a dental support organization (DSO). We had about 165 dental practices in various states, and I was in charge of scheduling for all of these practices.

What challenge were you trying to address with XACT?

We brought XACT on board to create a 24/7 call center to answer new patients and schedule appointments. The challenge is that patients don’t just call to schedule appointments. Typically, they have questions or claim to already know what’s wrong with their teeth, and answering these types of calls requires extensive training.

XACT took care of the hiring and reporting for me, and confirmed that we had the right number of agents in each time slot. They also trained agents on how to communicate with our patients and schedule appointments. I used their documentation to plan other trainings as needed.

Additionally, they worked with our IT team to create a directory of information about each of our practices. Agents could look up the procedures and services offered, doctors, available time slots, hours, and other information for the relevant practice.

Will (Vice President of Operations, XACT) was our account manager, and we worked with Kathy (Director of Business Development, XACT) on contractual information. We also had a reporting specialist and an agent supervisor. The agent supervisor helped with QC for our phone calls, managing somewhere between 23–25 agents.

How did you come to work with XACT?

I wasn’t directly involved with hiring XACT, but I know that my company interviewed quite a few other call centers. My background is in call centers, and I tried to stay in-the-know about the search process. Their response time and their interest level set them apart. They seemed to care about our needs and had a desire to help us improve.

Our vice president of marketing at the time had high standards, and was a no-nonsense kind of person. For him to have picked XACT, they had to have known their stuff and been on top of everything.

We started working with them in September 2013. The partnership lasted for three years.

The abandon rate was exceptional, basically zero. XACT scientifically determined how many agents were needed for each hour of the day. I used to do scheduling, and those calculations are not easy. Our executives repeatedly commented on how great those numbers were.

With an onsite call center, there’s typically a lot of chitchat, but we never ran into that issue with XACT. The conversion rates and QA scores were also impressive. We carried about a 35% conversion rate, from seeing a TV commercial to making a call and setting an appointment, and they maintained that.

We didn’t have any issues with missed calls, and the agents were always polite. Patients always assumed that they were part of the practice. We also created a bonus program to reward agents for high performance.

I couldn't have done my job without XACT doing theirs. They were a major asset. The admin work behind running a call center is huge, and they were constantly helping me improve. I was more capable of doing my job because of the training they did with their agents. I was able to trust that they were saying the right things to our patients.

It took some time to create the practice information directories, but once we had that up and running, the results were amazing. The agents could tell exactly where the call was coming from and answer with the doctor’s name. I’m not sure how they built the directory, but it was extremely helpful.

We were much more able to focus on our patients and how they were being treated. XACT made my job a thousand times easier and made my whole team more productive. They were answering about 2,500 calls every two weeks.

How did XACT perform from a project management standpoint?

Their people were wonderful, especially the agent supervisor. She would pick up problematic trends with agents and correct them before I even knew about it. She was on top of everything and always available. She audited at least 5–10 calls a week per agent and always provided the documentation that I needed for trainings.

We had all day meetings every other Tuesday. We had to stagger them because we couldn’t have every agent there at the same time. Even compared to having an onsite call center, the communication was XACT was always quick and seamless.

Between the different specials for individual practices and the documentation that we needed, it was a lot to keep up with. Also, if something was ever wrong with their reports, I could send an email and get a new, accurate report within a day.

I was impressed with how quickly they were trained. We would onboard about 15–20 practices at a time, and they were always ready to go live with a new cohort within a week.

At first, I was the one tracking everything, and I was sending panicky emails to Will without knowing it. He was always very responsive and never passed me off to anybody. Whatever the issue, he’d send a response and have it fixed. Launching with them was a breeze.

I felt like XACT was part of our team. I could’ve called anyone at the company, and they would’ve welcomed the call and helped me out. They’re very approachable and responsive.

They also never made excuses, which was significant for me. I hear excuses a lot. They were always upfront and transparent with us about any issues that they were facing. We knew what was going on at all times.

Actually no, I would still be working with them if it were up to me. We eventually transferred everything back to the practices, and the numbers plummeted. Personally, I wouldn’t have terminated the contract.

There are hiccups in every project, but with XACT, issues were fixed immediately. They knew exactly what needed to get done, and they delivered.

Make sure that you know what you need from them, and what they need from you. Build up a schedule with them based on your constraints. If you give them what they need, you won’t have any problems. They can get the job done.

Overall Score They were a joy to work with.
    It was certainly cheaper than an onsite call center.

Call Center Support for Publishing Company

"XACT makes their customers feel supported."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

XACT provides call center support services for a publishing company. The team answers questions about orders and products. They were provided initial training.

California
Priya Sundar
Customer Experience Manager, Teachers' Curriculum Institute (TCI)

XACT delivers high-quality services that streamline internal processes and have had a positive impact. Their flexibility supplemented their professional management style. They’re open to feedback and scope changes. Expect an adaptable team of listeners.

I’m the customer experience manager for TCI. We publish social studies and science curriculum for K-12. My main responsibility is managing our call center vendor.

We needed a company to

1. Be our customer support arm and answer customer questions about orders and programs
  2. Do data entry (order entry) work
  3. Execute these with a high level of professionalism

XACT answers customer questions about orders they’ve placed, orders they’re looking to place, or any questions about the products themselves. We have an in-house product that they don’t have access to. We set up an expectation that the agents should understand the type of questions they can assist with and the ones that need to be directed to our in-house team. They were also trained on entering purchase orders in our system.

XACT hosts an in-house knowledge base. We initially wrote a job-aid for XACT which was then uploaded to this knowledge base. While I’m used to Google Docs, where any changes are almost instantaneously communicated to the agents, we have to run through a few steps before the in-house knowledge base gets updated. We went and trained their trainers before they trained their agents.

There are a trainer and two operations managers who are involved with the TCI project.

How did you come to work with XACT?

After searching Google, I shortlisted about ten vendors. We made site visits to our final two. XACT was chosen because they came with a clear plan after seeing our scope of the project. They understood what we were looking for, what support we needed, and what systems they had to integrate with.

When we visited their call center in Florida, it was professional and business-like. It didn’t seem like a call center mill, and the people appeared to be happy working there. We also met with their head of IT who answered a lot of our questions. We needed agents to work in NetSuite and Salesforce, and the head of IT had a clear insight into what we needed and how they would work with us.

We spent between $30,000–$60,000.

We started working with XACT in December 2018, and the services are ongoing.

We set up a QA process that checks the interactions of each agent via email and phone calls. It happens once a week, and agents have to score above 85% to pass. Our team expects the orders to have as few errors as possible. A 25% error rate is the acceptable rate as far as order entry goes.

XACT has made a positive impact because the number of questions we’ve had to answer has significantly lowered. Pressure has eased on our team. The routine order support calls have been taken over by their team. Our peak season is between July and September, which is why we brought them on a few months before to iron out any wrinkles. I’d be able to give a quantitative and qualitative backup at the end of September.

How did XACT perform from a project management standpoint?

XACT follows through on what they promise. Once we communicated our needs and nailed down our QA process, they’ve been great at adapting to it and delivering on our QA expectations. Their team is involved in all of our meetings, which makes us feel supported.

They’re also open to suggestions. We’re working on changing how we train the agents because sometimes things get lost in translation. It’s challenging because there’s a time interval between when we prepare the trainers and when they train the agents. They’ve been good at making it as seamless as possible, allowing us to come in and train agents directly. Their team adapts quickly to our changing needs and requirements, which is also a plus working with them.

XACT makes their customers feel supported. Their team is flexible, listening to their customers and adapting themselves quickly. Their response time is short. We’ve thrown a lot of changes at them since the project began, and they’ve been quick to respond to them. Their team makes it easy for me to work with them, being open to feedback and changes immediately.

XACT tends to keep the training in-house, which creates a time delay. It’d be good if they’d be more open to clients coming in and training directly. They could also keep us posted on any internal changes as well. We’re working with their team on these, and they’re listening to our thoughts.

Clients should have everything documented. It helped us to have everything written down at the start. If the customer has specific expectations, talk to them and write it down. Get their buy-in at the beginning, so it becomes a smooth process.

Centralized Answering Services for Medical Equipment Rental Company

"The level of service they provide per call is excellent."

2015 - Ongoing

XACT provides a centralized 24/7 answering service for each of a company's branches nationwide. They helped create scripts with customized questions and provide text and email follow-up documentation.

Pennsylvania
Operations Manager, Medical Equipment Rental Company

Applying XACT's comprehensive answering service across disparate business units offers a uniform solution. They provide thorough documentation and follow-up to ensure drivers receive all salient information from customer calls.  Customer relations have notably improved with their support.

I'm the operations manager for a medical equipment rental company.

What challenge were you trying to address with XACT?

We wanted to have a central answering service for all our facilities on the east coast and in the central areas of the country. At the time, we were trying to streamline the process and have a single go-to answering service.

By working with one entity, we planned to apply the same answering system policy throughout all our branches so we could train them to understand how we do business and interact with our customers.

Getting any answering service acclimated to how our company works is a bit challenging since we're not a typical rental company. We provide various types of equipment. Depending on which product a customer is requesting to rent, there is a specific series of questions they need to answer. That information is crucial to our billing process at the end of the rental period.

We worked with XACT to create scripts that include a list of questions and a menu of options. Based on the type of decision-making at hand, they need to ask certain questions and listen for specific information when a customer calls.

XACT interacts with each of our branches. They send out notices to the drivers and tangible records of the call logs the following day or the weekend prior. The service is 24/7 and includes voicemail, texts, and emails. Having all of these options is integral to our business.

We typically work with 2–3 people from XACT. A designated project manager involved helps oversee everything for us.

How did you come to work with XACT?

Cost was our number one focal point in choosing an answering service. We compared the price points for each quote we received. Flexibility is an important factor, and XACT seemed able to change as needed and understand how we do business.

We've been working together for at least 3-4 years now. XACT is still taking calls for us at this time.

We receive logs for missed calls and opportunities, and we haven't seen anything tangible beyond day-to-day issues. After we initially received complaints from our customers, they changed the staff they assigned us and modified their training accordingly. I appreciate that they made improvements early on.

They text or call our drivers and call back a period of time later as needed. The documentation they provide, such as sending us emails the following day, has been critically important and helps us improve our customer relations.

How did XACT perform from a project management standpoint?

XACT has gotten to the point where they understand how we run as a company. Even though they're under our umbrella, our branches operate slightly differently based on customer volume and the number of drivers.

QA is more reactive than proactive, in my opinion. In different scenarios, we figure out how to handle an incident and adjust accordingly. How they handle on-call requests fluctuates, since acclimating is an ongoing challenge.

XACT's flexibility makes their team impressive. They communicate back to us very effectively about the demand for calls about pick-ups or deliveries. The level of service they provide per call is excellent.

I would like to receive more updates for each of our branches, such as monthly or quarterly reviews. Maybe they could generate and send us recurring reports on the call volume so we can see if there's anything more we can do on our end to reduce costs. I'm interested in finding out how to address long phone calls and what it would take to reduce the duration per call.

I advise future clients to be upfront and keep everything aboveboard. Have a plan ready when you approach them and be very specific.

Call Center Services for Dietary Supplements Retailer

"We saw an opportunity to become long-term partners with XACT."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

XACT provides call center services to supplement customer experience. The team assists with 24/7 customer support through phone calls. The service is ongoing.

Singapore
Customer Service Manager, Dietary Supplements Company

XACT delivered a talented and dedicated group of call agents that have increased productivity and customer satisfaction. The communicative team makes an effort to keep in touch despite time differences. Their motivation spurs continued engagement.

I’m a customer service manager for an e-commerce health supplement retailer. Our team researches and develops our products, while distribution and manufacturing are based in the US.

For what projects/services did your company hire XACT?

We wanted to offer our valued customers US-based phone support.

We wanted to ensure an excellent customer experience.

We believe in our company and cultural values. XACT displays a similar culture regarding how they treat their employees. Staff development and a successful work environment is key to any business. We saw an opportunity to become long-term partners with XACT.

Our company offers 24/7 phone support for our top products. This includes pre-ordering, delivery inquiries, returns, and refunds.

XACT provides a team of blended call agents.

The call agents are dedicated. We enjoy a balance of cost and performance throughout the engagement.

Despite time zone challenges, we’re able to touch base with each other frequently. We keep our partnership strong and resolve operational matters through quick calls and emails.

XACT stays professional and motivated to ensure continued success in this relationship.

Over time, XACT will be able to scale their resources for future growth and rival other big companies.

There's a balance between cost and performance.
    We've been satisfied with XACT.

Inbound Customer Support for Paints & Coatings Company

“They’re on the top of my list if I ever need this kind of service again, and I would happily recommend them to anyone.”

Jan. 2016 - Sept. 2017

XACT provided customer support augmentation for a paint and coatings company. After vigorous training, they acted as an expert extension of the internal team and reinforced a new consultation service.

Ohio
Senior Manager, Paints & Coatings Company

The collaboration was seamless, and XACT’s response time were above reproach. They provided a flexible, personalized service and always operated with professionalism, speed, and agility. They exceeded all expectations and were always accommodating.

We are a large coatings company. We offer a color consultation service, which was part of XACT’s involvement with us.

What challenge were you trying to address with XACT?

We wanted to offer this service incrementally, but it was very new to us at the time. We didn’t have the skillset internally to pull off this new service effectively, so we sought outside help to augment our customer service and sales force as we determined what the demand and turnaround times would be for this new service.

Our consumers are interested in support for interior design and color selection. We wanted them to be able to make confident decisions and move customers through the purchasing process quickly. We did some remote training, provided them with scripts, and showed them how to be subjective with provided photos and information. We also provided onsite training with our color expert.

We vigorously explained color theory, lighting conditions, moods, and some fairly tricky topics. Once we completed the training process, we were confident that we had resources that were comfortable in the space and able to act as knowledgeable representatives for us. Our expertise is important to our business, so we needed to make the collaboration as invisible as possible for our consumers. They gained confidence faster than we anticipated, and we set them up with weekly reviews of basic metrics and responses.

We had a project manager who helped us through all the points of the RFP process. After the initial meetings, she set us up with some specific points of contact, but she was always involved. Because the project was so new, we misjudged the volume of resources we would need. They were flexible and graciously reduced the team size to keep the project sustainable.

How did you come to work with XACT?

Our initial interactions with them were amazing. We were familiar with their work, but were worried they might be beyond the reach of our budget. They offered reasonable rates, and we were delighted to work together. They met all our expectations, and it was an easy decision to choose them over other vendors.

The first contact with them happened around January 2016 and training occurred that May. After their integration, we worked together until the fall of 2017.

We have a volume tracker that showed that they responded to our consumers within 24 hours. Their representatives were very professional and always reached out to us if they had any questions or needed more information. We probably weren’t their only customer, but they treated us as if we were their only client.

How did XACT perform from a project management standpoint?

They produced reporting for us and made recommendations about metrics they could share. We ran weekly engagements after the launch and spoke at several intervals beforehand. They always kept us abreast of any recruitment, training, or implementations.

They always operated at the peak of professionalism and customized everything to our needs. That was one of the reasons we were attracted to them from the beginning. They were nimble and handled everything easily, even when our requests felt strange. They’re on the top of my list if I ever need this kind of service again, and I would happily recommend them to anyone.

No; they went above and beyond all our expectations. Whenever we had volume dips and needed to make changes, they worked with us to reduce the number of dedicated staff. Even at times when they could have dinged us for changing the parameters of the contract, they were always willing to adjust.

As with any service, be as thorough as you can from the beginning. That will allow them to respond accurately. We had some unexpected changes to our requirements, but we were prepared and avoided any consequences.

They responded to all inquiries within the minimum turnaround time we expected.
    We stayed within budget and they offered the best rates among the four or five vendors we considered.
    They did a great job. An expert reviewed the quality of their responses and we had no recommendations for revisions.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Call Scheduling & Auditing for Marketing Services Company

“We have many business partners. XACT is one of the few that we can wholeheartedly rely on.”

n/a

Ongoing

XACT has a long-standing partnership, working with the internal team to validate leads and provide call answering services for third-party clients.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Senior Director, Marketing Services Company

XACT reaches key performance indicators and conducts quality assurance to ensure well-developed services. The team is responsive and professional.

Our company provides marketing services to all sizes of businesses. I'm responsible for sourcing partnerships.

What challenge were you trying to address with XACT?

Our customers needed lead validation and call answering services.

XACT performs call answering and lead validation services for our clients. They monitor, audit, and classify leads for our clients.

We have multiple high-level contacts, including the VP of customer success and Director of Business Development. We also work with individual members of their team.

How did you come to work with XACT?

We engaged them through our standard partner evaluation process.

We’ve been partners for a long time, and the work is ongoing.

They meet our key performance indicators and provide quality assurance. We’re pleased with their work.

How did XACT perform from a project management standpoint?

They do fantastic work and are responsive and flexible. We have quarterly business reviews with their team to evaluate their progress. Their quality assurance used to be reactive, but it’s recently become more proactive, which we appreciate.

The best thing about XACT is their responsiveness. We have many business partners. XACT is one of the few that we can wholeheartedly rely on. They immediately respond to our emails, no matter the time of day. They bring in the right senior-level individuals to resolve our concerns in an expedited fashion. They’ve been incredible to work with.

They should continue to focus on proactive QA.

Set clear expectations and KPIs going into the relationship. Utilize quarterly business reviews to make sure everyone is on the same page and that KPIs are consistently being achieved.

• N/A Cost
    We've had some problems in the past, but the work has been excellent lately.

In-kind Retention Calls for Human Services Nonprofit

"In addition to being helpful and friendly, they were genuinely excited about helping a nonprofit."

Aug. - Dec 2017.

After co-writing a script, Xact Telesolutions made several rounds of retention calls to increase attendance at an upcoming event. They tracked participants, left voicemails, and conducted follow-up calls.

Maryland, United States
Corporate & Community Engagement Manager, Nonprofit

With a friendly and engaging approach, Xact Telesolutions helped increase event retention. They kept detailed records of all calls and helped participants register for the latest event. The team offers a professional tone and is a strong option for calling services.

I am the corporate and community engagement manager at a nonprofit organization.

What challenge were you trying to address with Xact Telesolutions?

We enlisted Xact Telesolutions to call past participants of our fundraising 5K to register them again for our most recent race.

We teamed to write the script, and our team proofed it once complete. We provided Xact Telesolutions with contact information for past participants. They made several rounds of calls to engage them and register them again. The callers kept records of who planned to participate again. They also took notes of who we couldn’t reach. In those cases, they left voicemails according to our script and called again at a later date.

I worked with a three-person management team. I did not interact much with the group of people making the phone calls.

How did you come to work with Xact Telesolutions?

I worked with Xact Telesolutions at a previous job at a different foundation.

As an in-kind agreement, we provided Xact Telesolutions an opportunity to market themselves as a sponsor of the event in exchange for their services.

Our engagement spanned August–December 2017.

We experienced increased retention from previous years, making our event a success.

How did Xact Telesolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They were a tremendous help. Xact Telesolutions helped us achieve our goals by representing us professionally and having a customer service-oriented outreach approach. The feedback we received from participants said that the callers were friendly and engaging.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Xact Telesolutions is supportive in helping you get the materials you need to make it a successful project, but it’s important to be organized on your side as well.

Call Center Services for Telemedicine Company

“We've experienced over 1,700% growth over the last few years–we couldn't have achieved without their help.”

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Xact provides call center services, including a staff of full- and part-time customer service representatives (CSRs) integrated into the company's workflows.

Illinois
President, Telemedicine Company

Xact has helped the company manage tremendous growth efficiently and effectively, boosting the company's overall reputation in its field. Their services help maintain high call utilization rates compared to the industry average. Flexible and continually improving, they're invaluable partners.

I'm the president of a telemedicine provider of 24/7 access to doctors in all 50 states.

What challenge were you trying to address with Xact?

We needed assistance expanding our call triage system, allowing patients to initiate their consultation to speak with a doctor over the phone. Although patients have the option to do so through our mobile app or online, over 90% of people call directly, so we needed to expand our call center capacity to be able to keep up with demand, while continuously improving call length and wait times.

Xact provides a mix of part- and full-time customer service representatives (CSRs) for our call center. When a patient calls, the CSR asks a series of questions to verify patient details and needs and provides call-back information.

They also integrated their workflows into our systems to meet our protocols. Since the training we give our CSRs is very specific to our business, we're able to create our own tests and reviewing criteria in order to approve of any CSRs working on our account. We also regularly review calls to ensure the right questions are being asked.

They've assigned about 25 people to our account, but we also work with a technical manager, project manager, and operations manager. About half of the CSRs assigned are full-time, while the rest are part-time.

How did you come to work with Xact?

I actually introduced the company to Xact before I started working here, based on my previous experience with them at another company I ran.

We spend about a couple hundred thousand annually.

We've been working together for around four years.

We were recently named one of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. by Inc. and the fastest-growing company in telemedicine, which is partly attributable to Xact's efforts. We've experienced over 1,700% growth over the last few years–we couldn't have achieved without their help. In just one month, we added 35% to our book of business, and they've been able to help us manage that incredible growth.

The fact that people can call and get through the process within a few minutes is a game changer. Our average utilization is at 52% compared to the industry average of 7%. They continue to help us ensure call wait times and other metrics are meeting our standards.

How did Xact perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very involved with us on an operational level. We monitor the metrics of our call center vigilantly, reviewing reports over a phone meeting every week. They've been flexible and good about managing quality assurance to help us maintain a 100% client renewal retention rate. Additionally, giving us a high level of control over the systems they use has been incredibly helpful.

They're very flexible. For our budget, we couldn't find a better partner.

We're extremely picky about choosing people to work on our accounts. It's not entirely their fault, but it'd be nice if the process was slightly easier to find the right types of resources to add to our account as needed.

Try to give their team a clear idea of what you want to achieve, including specific metrics and features of your calls (i.e., call times, call wait times, etc.).

Telemarketing Services for National Nonprofit

"They have a vested interest in our cause and educate their employees about our organization"

2015 - Ongoing

Xact Telesolutions provides mass calling services, metric reports, QA, and call analysis.

New York Metro Area
Senior National Walk Manager, National Nonprofit

Xact Telesolutions' call services maintain a donor retention rate of 12% and reach a significant number of potential donors. They provide QA adjustments to day-to-day metrics and customer feedback. This and their personalized touch to every phone call exemplify their commitment to quality.

I am the director of a national nonprofit organization.

What challenge were you trying to address with Xact Telesolutions?

We wanted to fundraise by phone calling our previous donors. Unfortunately, we didn’t have the staff to be able to handle the volume of phone calls we needed. We needed a call center to expand our scale and capacity.

They call our previous donors using a specific script that we provide them, which gets updated year after year. We work specifically with their account managers to explain our organization and requirements. In addition, they provide reports and analyze our call metrics as part of our call package.

I work directly with three of their project managers.

How did you come to work with Xact Telesolutions?

They already worked with our Baltimore office, who introduced us to them. We already knew they had a cost-effective service and received positive feedback from our colleagues.

We invested approximately $90,000 thus far. This price is based on an upfront cost and the number of hours for each event.

We started in 2015, and the work is ongoing.

Their calls have increased donor retention by 4% thus far. This is on top of the 12% retention rate they already maintain. In terms of metrics, we’ve seen positive results and an increase in repeat donors. They've certainly helped us reach out to a larger pool of folks and keep people engaged.

How did Xact Telesolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They're responsive and conduct weekly calls to touch base on the QA of phone calls and any adjustments we need to make. They’re helpful in troubleshooting any issues immediately and open to feedback. They provide day-to-day updates and insights on how we're doing so that we don't go over our contracted hours, which is always helpful especially as a nonprofit.

They have a vested interest in our cause and educate their employees about our organization. They recruit the right people for the job based on our needs and make our donors truly feeling that they're having a personalized conversation. Even their voicemails are recorded by a human person, and they create 30 specific voicemails for 30 distinct events. Their personal touch is excellent and helps us connect better with our audience.

At this point, I have no complaints. Perhaps, in the beginning, we had to make some adjustments and explain better how we work. However, they adapted to our feedback.

Make sure you stay in touch and ask them for metrics. Always have a good understand of the analytics and make sure your goals are being accomplished.

After Hours Call Answering for SaaS Claims Platform

"The integration of their team was very smooth."

2004 - 2014

Xact Telesolutions provided after hours call center support and training of outsourced customer service representatives.

Massachusetts, United States
VP Operations & Customer Service, SaaS Claims Platform

The training documents and exam received positive feedback from key stakeholders. Xact Telesolutions’s team inspired confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. Responsiveness and a client-oriented approach were hallmarks of their work.

I'm VP of operations and client services for a third party administrator for insurance companies. We answer phones for people reporting homeowner or automobile losses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Xact Telesolutions?

Our competition had 24-hour call centers and we didn’t. We needed to find someone who could handle our phone calls after hours in order to compete with the rest of the industry.

Two representatives came to our office to train with our trainers on our software. They were responsible for then going back and training the rest of their staff. They created their own training documents, which we signed off on. Their trainees had to pass an exam before they began answering calls. Throughout the engagement, they sent weekly reports on service level agreement (SLA), call times, average pick up, speed of answer, and abandonment rate.

I had one main contact who served as the account manager.

How did you come to work with Xact Telesolutions?

I looked at three companies. I liked the fact that they had at-home representatives as well as an office. I felt secure that there wouldn't be any downtime.

They charged us a flat fee for up to 12 minutes, and then there was an additional charge for every minute over. I don’t know what the total cost was over the life of the engagement.

We worked together from 2004–2014.

I don't remember any issues or big problems. I don't recall people complaining about wait times. I just remember it being a good experience.

How did Xact Telesolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

The integration of their team was very smooth. They were really good about sending me the weekly reports. If there were any problems. I would email or call the account manager. They also recorded all of the calls so if there ever was an issue, she would send me those recordings within 24 hours.

I really appreciated the professionalism of the two representatives that came out to our facility. They sat with our team and really absorbed what we do. They did a great job.