We visualize ideas!

Wow-How company follows the flexible agile approach in project management allowing different types of projects of different size to fit in.

It’s not so easy to dive deeply into a creative process, but it’s our everyday routine to swim in the ocean of ideas and find the horizon of its realization.

Consisting of young and creative artists, designers, animators and modelers, our team provides turnkey solutions or partial support in all digital design areas such as 2D and 3D graphics, sophisticated animation, video editing, post-production, VR and AR.

We make the content for different purposes: videos for crowdfunding, marketing content support for ICO, corporate and HR videos, explainers and educational videos, commercials and more.

We are keen on a game art: creating concept art, characters and assets, level design and more.

More than a hundred clients of different size and domains trust us their visual content creation needs.

Wow-How is opened for various types of collaboration with flexible pricing policy.

Contact us with your content needs and ideas! We will be happy to help!

Kharkiv, Ukraine

Mercedes-Benz, Hallmark, TED-Ed, Thrustmaster, Oettinger Davidoff, Profound Technologies, Brumate, Stereoscape, Hobré, Mastermind, Flimp Media, etc.

3D Promo for EOZ earphones

United Urbanist - Explainer video

We created a catchy explainer video for the young startup United Urbanist. It's about real estate live/work spaces that will enable digital nomads/world travelers to explore the world. The infographic animation explains the process from the design/construction of the buildings all the way to booking your stays.

Stemexe 2D Animated Promo Video

We are happy to present our latest work with the cutest dinosaurs ever for an IT company Exceeders. Stemexe software helps other companies to reduce cost, to increase efficiency and to improve team performance.
Stay productive - use Stemexe!

Smart Media - Explainer Video

Check out our new Explainer video for Etraveli. It's Europe's second largest flight-centric online travel agency, offering a wide range of airline tickets, hotel accommodations, and other travel related services.

Air Fryer 3D Animation

Wow-How Studio produced the 3D animation for Dash Compact Air Fryer that shows the process of getting crispy french fries as a moment's notice.

Wow-How Showreel 2018

The newest works of Wow-How Studio are gathered in this showreel.

Our team provides turnkey solutions or partial support in all digital design areas such as game design, 2D and 3D graphics, sophisticated animation, video editing and post-production, VR and AR.

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody [Lyric Video]

We collected all the parts of Bohemian Rhapsody in one video. As in the song, we retained the difference in style and in visualization, brightening it with smooth transitions. Bohemian Rhapsody is a very unusual song for a single. It is 2 times longer than the usual singles, without a chorus combining disparate musical styles and containing lyrics which eschew conventional love-based narratives for allusions to murder and nihilism. However, this song has become one of the most popular in world culture. Our lyric video is a tribute to Queen, their music and their extraordinary lead singer Freddie Mercury. This video is a tribute to Queen, not for commercial use.

2D video for TED-Ed "A Midsummer Night's Dream"

By the light of the moon, a group sneaks into the woods, where they take mind-altering substances, switch it up romantically and brush up against creatures from another dimension. “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” sees Shakespeare play with the boundary between illusion and reality - and dramatize the possibility that life is but a dream. Iseult Gillespie shares what makes this play a timeless classic.

Lesson by Iseult Gillespie, directed by WOW-HOW Studio.

Explainer video for Nordex

The video tells about the NORDEX innovative technology of premature detection and troubleshooting in wind turbines.

Comics

Inspiration is an interesting thing. You can lose it at the time when it's most needed. And a little thing can push you to the greatest ideas

United Perfectum: Expertise&Services

If you need a team of "ninja programmers" or an offshore team as a part of a larger project, United Perfectum can deliver it. Their client-orientation together with a systematic operation can ensure your project is delivered on-time, on budget and according to your specifications.

8Exchange video for an app

Explainer video for an app.

Access the shows you love with Hotspot Shield

Don't miss a single scene from your favorite shows because of a delayed connection or a site restriction. Hotspot Shield is a free internet security app that encrypts your data to protect you from hackers, while hiding your IP address.

Whiteboard video by Wow-How Studio "What if you are an asshole?"

Magic of the project creation with WOW-HOW

Advertising video for MBS pocket spray

Advertising (2D animation video) for MBS Pocket Spray (Australia).

The MBS Pocket Spray uses special enzymes to eliminate the smell of smoke, not just hide it. A simple spray, and the affected area instantly becomes smoke-free.

The dangerous race for the South Pole for Ted-Ed

By the early 1900’s, nearly every region of the globe had been visited and mapped, with only two key locations left: the North and South Poles. After two Americans staked claim to reaching the North Pole, a Norwegian explorer and a British naval officer each set out for the last unmapped region in what newspapers called a “Race to the Pole.”

Our recent video for Ted-Ed explores how the Women’s Suffrage Parade on Washington in 1913 helped women secure the right to vote in the United States through the 19th amendment.

SnagShout Explainer Infographics

SnagShout video tells you how to boost your products on Amazon, stand out from millions of different shops and earn your billion :)

2D intro for board game

New Vision Nutrition explainer video

Explainer video for New Vision Nutrition:

Their mission is to eliminate the meal preparation process and give everyone the opportunity to obtain the body they’ve always wanted without all of the time and money that is otherwise required.

PriceFuel - Explainer video

PriceFuel - the #1 repricing software designed specifically for private label sellers. PriceFuel helps sellers set an optimal price for their products, automatically changes the prices of all their Amazon items, every single hour based on custom rules they create.

3D explainer video for Chimaera platform

Chimaera all in one Blockchain Platform for game developers and gamers (ICO)

Wow-How Studio Creative process

Here is how the creativity flows in our studio.

ClearPoker 3D video

Clear Poker - a gaming platform and protocol built on the blockchain.
Clear Poker is a fully decentralized, peer-to-peer online poker room.

Explainer video for YourTarget

The animated video that explains the inbound methodology of the company https://www.yourtarget.ch

Platin - Proof of Location Protocol on the Blockchain

Platin - Proof of Location Protocol on the Blockchain, explainer video. Platin is a lightweight, secure and verifiable Proof of Location (PoL) protocol on the blockchain, based on three security pillars: Sensor Fusion, Behavior Over Time and Peer to Peer Witnessing.

Visit https://platin.io.

2D reel 2018

Traditional animation showreel 2018

Fashion King

Funny characters

Concept Art Deep

Explainer Video for Wearable Smart Devices App

"I haven't worked with a lot of digital agencies but their solid communication really stood out."

Jan. 2019 - Feb. 2019

Wow-How Studio produced and iterated on an explainer video for a wearable device app. Their services included voiceover narration, animation, and music.

New Jersey
Igor Ganapolsky
Lead Engineer, Easy Smart Home LLC

Communicating clearly from the start, Wow-How Studio inspired confidence throughout the project. While there were some grammar issues in the script, the final video was well-received. Their ability to turn constructive feedback into implementable, on-time deliverables was a hallmark of their work.

I'm a lead engineer and developer at Easy Smart Home LLC. We’re a startup that develops mobile apps specifically for wearable devices such as smartwatches.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wow-How Studio?

I needed help to market my app properly. I wanted to create an explainer video to get investors interested.

Wow-How Studio started by asking me to describe what the app does and what the business is about. I gave them a summary of the value proposition, and they came up with various options for video styles. They showed me videos they’d done for past clients with different types of voiceovers, animation, themes, colors, and music. I chose the one that I liked best. Then they took my summary and broke it down into steps. They created dialogue for the voice over. Then they had me choose music. After I approved the rough drafts of each stage, they put everything together into a final video.

I interacted with three people. The outreach relations manager led client communication. The project manager oversaw the project and provided cost estimates. The producer was responsible for technical delivery of the video.

How did you come to work with Wow-How Studio?

I was referred to them by the consulting agency that I used to build my app.

I spent $1,200, $600 up front and $600 on delivery.

The project took place between January–February 2019.

I'm just getting the video up on the web now, so it’s too early to measure investor interest. The initial feedback is mostly positive. I like it, but I'm not sure I’d have chosen the same script or animations if I had to do it again. Some aspects aren't totally clear from a user's perspective. I would have liked it to be more direct, but overall I'm satisfied. It's very good quality for the price I paid.

How did Wow-How Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

Wow-How Studio’s team is very professional. I used Skype to communicate with the project manager and interacted with the technical lead by email. She’d send me proposals for me to approve or add comments. The combination of Skype and email worked well. They were responsive and delivered what they promised.

Their communication was great. Wow-How Studio told me exactly when we'd be done. I haven't worked with a lot of digital agencies, but their solid communication really stood out. I also liked that they gave me the option to choose from various styles. Plus, they have a good reputation with their other clients.

They definitely could improve their language skills. Because English is not their native language, their drafts of the script weren’t grammatically correct. I had to go in and correct them myself. They were fine with my changes, but that would be an area for improvement.

Make sure you’re happy before you agree on each step. Once they go on to the next step, Wow-How Studio can't go back and change things. I accepted something and then later didn't like it, but it was too late to make a change. Really take your time, analyze every step, and ask a lot of questions.

Overall Score I’m very happy with how they work.
    They delivered everything on time.
    Cost was within my budget and it was a good value.
    They gave me exactly what they promised.
    Yes, they're quite reliable.

Animated Video Production for Education Company

"Considering our modest budget, they did a marvelous job."

Jan. - Feb. 2019

Wow-How Studio created a short animated video that featured a dialogue between two characters.

Tallinn, Estonia
Ira Tretiakova
Program Manager, Skillex

The high-quality video impressed with its realistic facial expressions and attractive design. Wow-How Studio communicated well at every stage of the project, implementing changes quickly and delivering impeccable work. Their attentive, proactive approach set them apart.

I'm the program manager of the e-learning platform Skillex. We teach soft skills and package our courses in a convenient, impactful format.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wow-How Studio?

We hired Wow-How Studio to produce animated 2D graphic elements for our Introductory English course. We needed a 15-second motion graphic in which two characters exchange small talk within a setting that could pass for an open office space or a coffee shop.

The goal was to illustrate common social interactions to enhance learning new material. It was intended for people who already know some English, but struggle to use it.

We posted a job on Upwork and chose Wow-How Studio because they had an impressive showreel and reasonable prices. The fact that they spoke Russian was also a plus.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

In the videos, two characters walk towards each other and exchange small talk. They provided source files, which allowed as to adjust elements based on the context, replace dialogue, and reuse the video multiple times.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

In the beginning, I was skeptical about working with both the project manager and the producer. Instead of adding new steps in the chain of decision-making, however, it significantly optimized the process.

The high-quality video entirely satisfied our needs. We were particularly happy with the design and complex facial expressions of the male character. Unfortunately, we're in the beta stage, and the course is not public.

The project manager was responsive and receptive, and the producer communicated our requests to the freelancer well.

I was impressed by their high work standards and strong self-awareness of the quality of their deliverables. The studio was forthcoming about the quality of the animation. They insisted on making improvements before even getting our feedback. Considering our modest budget, they did a marvelous job.

The character walk was the most complex, challenging part of the video. The artist clearly delivered the best product they could with our small budget.

It was a bit too pricy.

Animated Video for New Software Product

"Their originality and dedication were noteworthy."

Jan. - Feb. 2019

Wow-How Studio produced a video to gain exposure for a new software product.

Ireland
Founder, Enterprise Market Store

Organized and thorough, Wow-How Studio created an engaging video that internal stakeholders are pleased with. They established a fluid collaboration and delivered an innovative theme.

I’m the founder of an enterprise market store and the program manager for one of our solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wow-How Studio?

We hired Wow-How to create an awareness video that we could share with friends and partners.

We wanted to raise awareness of our solution.

We reviewed the possible vendors’ previous projects and read customer reviews.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

They framed the video around transformation in the digital era, depicting dinosaurs in caves and saying they would have survived if they’d used our product.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback?

They were professional and systematic, meeting every deadline. Their attention to detail was surprisingly strong.

The video was excellent, and our team loved it.

We worked together smoothly.

Their originality and dedication were noteworthy

No, not that I saw.

Animated Video for Canine Dental Care

"They turned our project requirements into something wonderful."

Dec. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Wow-How Studio created a 60-second animated video for a dental product based on a script and visual design ideas. The video is now live with a focus on driving online and social media traffic.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Lindsey Campbell
Co-founder and VP of Business Development, Primal Health, LLC (formerly Daily Dental Care, LLC)

The finished video has received positive feedback from viewers. The team’s fastidious and innovative approach, along with their accommodating management style, helped push the project toward launch.

I am the co-founder and head of business development at a life sciences company, Primal Health, LLC (formerly Daily Dental Care). We have developed a prebiotic platform technology that outsmarts oral bacteria to naturally promote dental health.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wow-How Studio?

We needed a few animated videos to show how dog dental care water additive works and how easy it is to use.

We wanted to increase lead generation and user engagement on our site as well as social media channels.

We were familiar with the quality of their previous work and their willingness to produce a fully animated video at a reasonable price.

They created a 60-second animated explainer video for a dog dental care product called TEEF! We provided the script and ideas for the visuals and they worked from there.

We had an initial point of contact at the company and we eventually came to work with a project manager, who initiated deeper engagement for project needs with more frequent communication.

They turned our project requirements into something wonderful. It is too early to tell if our video is generating better metrics on our website or through social media channels. However, we've received a lot of compliments on it so far.

The team was very easy to work with. They were very responsive and flexible.

They were very thorough and professional throughout the project and they brought excellent creativity.

They should provide an estimated project timeline at the beginning so the client understands expectations and that any delay in response time will push back the project deadline.

3D Product Animation for Exhibition

"They worked effectively and cohesively."

Oct. - Nov. 2018

Wow-How Studio created a 3D product animation for an exhibition based on a storyboard. They created several rounds of pre-renderings, focusing on modeling and camera work, before beginning the final animation.

Switzerland
Samuel Müller
Studiomanager and Photographer, Studiojeker GmbH

The animation’s display of the product from the inside and outside generated positive feedback from stakeholders. The team’s internal coordination and thorough planning improved the workflow. Expect a team with considerable expertise that can deliver quick responses.

I’m a studio manager and photographer for Studiojeker, a commercial photography, film production, and 3D animation studio.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wow-How Studio?

We hired them for a 3D animation of a product.

We wanted a light and elegant, but robust message for the product. Our client intended to use this animation for an exhibition.

We’d worked with them before and we were highly satisfied. We knew their creative team would quickly deliver high-quality work at an affordable rate.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We created a storyboard and they produced the animation on time. They first gave us pre-renderings to demonstrate the modeling, product, and camera movements. We approved after several rounds of pre-renderings, and they set structures and lights to finish the animation.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We worked with a team of 3D specialists, along with a project manager who tracked corrections and feedback.

Our customer was highly satisfied. The project had an impact on both the customer and visitors due to the way the animation showed the product from the outside and the inside.

We communicated every day. They worked effectively and cohesively and had a fast response time. Our shared knowledge of the genre improved our workflow, and we always received feedback on their progress.

Their coordination and reliability, as well as their polite and open-minded style.

The rendering could be done faster, but that depends on the project.

Overall Score We'll be happy to work with them again
    They always delivered on time.
    Their deliverables were good.

Art and Animation Design for AR Project

"They delivered top quality work at a fair budget."

Dec. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Wow-How Studio created art assets and animations for an AR project which were compatible with specified technical limitations.

Austin, Texas
Chris Blasko
Post-production Supervisor, Subvrsive

The finished assets proved visually attractive and well-designed and worked with technical requirements. Expect a partner whose straightforward process ensures the delivery of quality work within a narrow time frame.

I am the post-production supervisor at an AR/VR studio.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wow-How Studio?

We needed a vendor to create art for our AR project.

We wanted to see creative design on the finished art assets, and the assets had to work within our technical limitations.

We connected with their sales representative through LinkedIn.

They delivered art assets and animations for our project.

I worked with a head of production and a lead 3D artist.

They provided creatively designed art assets and animations that worked within our technical development limitations.

I had one point of contact for creative and technical feedback and one for accounting. I found that arrangement straightforward and helpful.

They delivered top quality work at a fair budget. Their assets were functional and visually attractive despite the brief turnaround time I required from them.

No, I was highly satisfied with the engagement.

Overall Score Every aspect of working with them was seamless.
    They accommodated us easily.
    Their pricing was fair.
    Their deliverables were fantastic.
    I would absolutely recommend them.

Explainer Video Production for Real Estate Company

“The final product was awesome.”

Dec. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Wow-How Studio provided animated video production, working on a minute-long video. They began by developing the script, then produced basic drawings, the actual animations, and finally matched up the voiceover.

Austin, TX
Marco Barrio
Co-Founder and CEO, United Urbanist

The video that Wow-How produced was excellent, with clear and effective review sessions held at every step of the process. The team was communicative, developed a fantastic video, and ensured that all feedback was taken on board.

I’m the co-founder and CEO of United Urbanist, a real estate development company focused on travel accommodation.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wow-How Studio?

We needed an animated video to use for our seed round. It helps explain our concept to future customers and investors.

To have a beautifully designed animation video that could explain our real estate concept.

After reviewing several vendors, we chose Wow-How due to their experience, minimalistic videos, and communication.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We wrote a script which they assisted with, to make sure it fit within one minute. After that, they created a storyboard of basic illustrations and then the actual illustrations. Finally, they worked on ensuring the voiceovers matched the animation. At each milestone, we had a set of revisions to meet our needs.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Alex (Co-founder and CEO, Wow-How Studio) and the team communicated very well with us. Every review was delivered quickly and was just what we requested.

We established several milestones which allowed us to stay up to date with the project. Everything was successful and they kept us moving forward positively.

It was great. They were easy to communicate with, without the need for phone conversations.

The communication, quality, and feedback were excellent. They always kept me in the loop about the status, my review comments were addressed quickly, and the final product was awesome.

The schedule is the only area that needed improvement. We were on a deadline which had minor complications but overall, it was worth the wait for a quality product.

Overall Score Great team to work with—highly recommended.
    There was minor slowdown on the creativity approval, but it was almost perfect.
    It was on the high end for our budget but it was worth the expense.
    It was just what we wanted.
    They're an exceptional team.

Video Production for Blockchain Company

“Wow-How Studio delivered exactly what we imagined. I can’t really ask for a better result.”

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Based on a brief description of the idea, Wow-How Studio wrote a script, created a storyboard, designed a set of animations, and produced an informational video for a blockchain company.

London, UK
Markus Andersson
CEO, SiriusNetwork

The video has generated unanimously positive feedback. Wow-How Studio was a great partner, listening carefully to feedback and implementing all requested changes. The team was professional and responsive, and they managed a smooth engagement from start to finish.

I’m the CEO of SiriusNetwork. It’s a decentralized platform that’s managed and operated by nodes to create a user-friendly financial value asset operation. We aim to stablish ourselves as the universal gateway to blockchain products for mainstream users.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wow-How Studio?

I hired Wow-How Studio to make a high-quality 2-D explanation video.

We wanted an interesting and professional explanation clip that demonstrated the features of the SiriusNetwork platform.

I did some online research and came across some very positive reviews of Wow-How Studio. I spoke with the communications manager from their agency, and I felt they’d be a good fit based on that conversation.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We shared a brief description of our vision, and Wow-How Studio created a full script, a storyboard, and a set of animations, then handled the entire production process. Basically, it was a turnkey solution for us. We reviewed their first submission after about a month, and they made all of our requested changes.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

I worked closely with two people from Wow-How Studio, the communications manager who handles all of our customer service needs and the project manager who was responsible for the technical aspects of the project.

Overall, people are pleased with the video. I haven’t received any negative feedback.

In terms of project management, scheduling, and communication, the Wow-How Studio team was extremely professional. We never had to wait more than a few hours for a response to any of our questions or concerns.  Our inter-team communication was great throughout the process.

I can’t really think of any areas of weakness. They executed the project professionally from start to finish. Overall, I’m very impressed.

Overall Score They did an absolutely perfect job.
    They scheduled the project to accomodate all of our needs.
    The price is in line with the market standard, but their services are very valuable.
    They were flexible, and the created excellent animations. Their execution was flawless.
    I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a high-quality informational video.

Video Production for Cigar Retailer

“It was clear that they cared about us as their client.”

Sept. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Wow-How Studio produced nine animated videos, each in five different languages, to train sales staff to correctly handle customer interactions. They handled the full project, including voice-over recording.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Basel, Switzerland
Gregory Weiss
Graphic Designer, Oettinger Davidoff

Wow-How Studio’s work generated positive feedback from internal staff and managers. The team was highly communicative and responsive, showing a strong commitment to the project’s goals. They were a very understanding partner, setting the foundation for a smooth workflow.

I’m a graphic and interaction designer at Oettinger Davidoff. We’re an international retailer of premium cigars and other tobacco products.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wow-How Studio?

We’ve been working on setting up the Davidoff Academy for two years now. At this point, we’ve built over 40 educational courses on cigars and tobacco, each available in five different languages. We’re currently working on a new in-store sales training course that consists of 11 modules, and we needed 2-D animated videos for a few of the criteria.

We needed nine videos, each of them available in five different languages.

In our search for an outside vendor, we received a LinkedIn message from Wow-How Studio. Based on their impressive portfolio and reasonable prices, they seemed like the perfect fit for our project.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Wow-How Studio created the videos we requested. We collaborated closely to assure each phase of the project was done correctly, preventing any additional or unnecessary work. The final product was a collection of graphical 2-D videos that featured animated characters set in our stores, demonstrating different customer interaction scenarios and the best way to handle them. They also worked with a team of freelancers to record the voice-overs for each character.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We worked with a team of animators, a project manager, and a business development manager.

I received very positive feedback from internal team members and managers.

We communicated via email, and they were always very quick to respond. Our main point of contact was on top of the project, taking care of any changes and listening to all of our feedback.

They really understood the project. Their initial sketches of the graphics and the characters aligned with our concept. It was clear that they cared about us as their client.

We had to do a few retakes, which could have been avoided if they’d checked in with us before delivery.

Video Production for Education Company

“Their expertise in animation and video production is impressive.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Wow-How Studio is providing video production services, working on 10–20 videos per month to create a total of 400. They discuss ideas, create storyboards, and develop the animations.

Stockholm, Sweden
Mei-Li Hoh
Project Manager, Inläsningstjänst AB

The video production project is progressing smoothly, with all deliverables developed on time and in an effective, collaborative manner. They create visually stimulating pedagogical content that has received positive feedback thus far.

I’m a project manager for educational content at a company called Inläsningstjänst. Our customers are students and teachers in elementary and high schools in Sweden.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wow-How Studio?

We produce audio-books for schools, for students with reading and writing disabilities and those with another native language. Wow-How were hired to produce educational videos to complement the audiobooks.

To produce 10–20 videos per month, for a total of 400 videos.

We searched online for video producers, based outside of Sweden. We found Wow-How Studio and they made several very good test videos for us.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Initially, we were not quite sure what kind of videos we wanted, and we didn't know how to write scripts. We had Skype calls to discuss our ideas and the kind of style we wanted for our target group. They’ve been working on the videos since then.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We’ve found a structured way of working in three steps. We begin with the script, then storyboard and illustrations, and finally, the animation. Wow-How is very service-minded and professional.

We will release our project this spring, so we don't know the outcome yet. Our tests so far among students and teachers show that Wow-How takes our scripts to a higher level by visualizing our content in a very pedagogical way.

They’ve always been very responsive, and our cooperation has developed along the way. They’re accommodating, and patiently made revisions to the videos as we've wished. Everything has been delivered within the deadline of the project.

Their expertise in animation and video production is impressive, as well as their work on the scripts. Although there are culture and language differences, Wow-How gets the videos on spot. They sometimes do research to make the content as good as possible.

Together, we’re working on improving the process and making it smoother.