💎Full Service Brand & Creative Studio

GOLD VERIFIED

Wildish & Co. is a brand & creative design studio that makes brands, campaigns and digital experiences.

As well as helping dozen of start-ups create their new brand, our clients of global brands include the Duke of Wellington, Nestlé, Vogue, Film 4, Penguin Books, BBC, Canon, Hiscox, TielleLoveLuxury, MTV, Mercedes Benz, Heineken, SodaStream, Kabuto Noodles, San Pellegrino & Kinder Bueno.

What we do

We help brands grow through creativity and collaboration. We’ve worked with dozens of the world's most trusted businesses over the past 10 years and in the process refined our creative capabilities and expertise.

Brand

• Print design
  • Packaging

• 23-24 The Parade
    Marlborough, WIL SN8 1NE

Penhaligon's, Swizzels Matlow Nestlé, Mercedes-Benz, Hixcox, Penguin, Film4, BBC, University College London, BNP Paribas, Canon, Kinder Bueno, Gran Luchito, UCL, San Pellegrino, MTV, Heineken, Bentley, Kabuto Noodles, Vogue.

Social content for Gran Luchito Image

Social content for Gran Luchito

We made a bank of assets for Gran Luchito to market it's new vegan refried beans.

Tielle E-Commerce Site & Ads Image

Tielle E-Commerce Site & Ads

Creating a bespoke B2C e-commerce site for TielleLoveLuxury.

Art Direction for Swizzels Matlow Image

Art Direction for Swizzels Matlow

Art Direction for Swizzels Matlow, Veganuary

Merch concepts for Kabuto Noodles Image

Merch concepts for Kabuto Noodles

Ideas to Expand the brand world for retained clients

Branding for Prints for Refugee's Image

Branding for Prints for Refugee's

Charity branding / pro bono work

Duke of Wellington - Site design Image

Duke of Wellington - Site design

Shots from the Duke's brand ID & Site design

Branding for BBC Sounds podcast Image

Branding for BBC Sounds podcast

Branding for Reality Tea, BBC podcast / BBC sounds.

New product launch for UK food brand Image

New product launch for UK food brand

Vegan refried beans

Brand & Visual ID Image

Brand & Visual ID

Brand work for kabuto noodles

Mobile responsive site designs Image

Mobile responsive site designs

Concepting mobile-friendly concepts for client Kabuto Noodles

Launching The Ultimate 'Hotel-at-Home' Experience Image

Launching The Ultimate 'Hotel-at-Home' Experience

Every day, boutique B&Bs, spas and 5-star hotels such as The Ned, The Savoy, The Dorchester, The Connaught, Claridges, The Lanesborough and the Nobu Ibiza choose Tradelinens – a highly regarded, ethical and established supplier of bed, bath and table linens boasting over 30 years experience.

But what happens when the hotel guests loved their night’s sleep so much they want to buy it for themselves?

Whilst Tradelinens was already well-loved in hospitality, we were tasked to create a completely fresh brand that would be able to inspire at-home interior designers and industry insiders alike.

Tielle Love Luxury was born on the idea that the world’s finest hotels won’t settle for anything less than the best, so why should you.

So we helped Tradelinen create ‘Tielle’ an identity that reflected the same level of luxury, quality and style that you find in hotels for those who want it at home.

We’ve been a creative partner with Tielle Love Luxury since day one, not just creating their brand, content and tone of voice but also helping them to define how they do it with a best-in-class e-commerce presence that’s already driven over a £1M+ of new product sales.

Website for Duke of Wellington estate Image

Website for Duke of Wellington estate

Creating a mobile responsive site for the Duke of Wellington

Film Alphabet App Image

Film Alphabet App

We've been making film alphabet posters for over 7 years now. So thought it could be great to put them all together, in a single app, to make the ultimate movie app quiz experinece. All designed in-house.

Newspaper Design & Photography shoot Image

Newspaper Design & Photography shoot

For premium luxe sleep-based client

Brand campaign for new product launch Image

Brand campaign for new product launch

Concepting, Artworking & layout for Gran Luchito new product launch in UK supermarkets - watirose, Tesco, Ocado, Whole Foods & more

Branding for 3rd sector  Image

Branding for 3rd sector

Branding for charity start-up, Prints for Refugee's.

Branding a new CBD start-up Image

Branding a new CBD start-up

Brand & concept for new CBD company, 'Nope'.

Desiging for Sky Arts movie, NYET! Image

Desiging for Sky Arts movie, NYET!

Underground tube poster designs for NYET! A Brexit Movie.

Brexit Movie Advertsing for NYET! Image

Brexit Movie Advertsing for NYET!

We were commissioned to design poster & ads for the Sky Arts movie, 'Nyet! A Brexit Movie'

Brand platform for Nestlé Water (Buxton) Image

Brand platform for Nestlé Water (Buxton)

We created the brand platform for Nestle to re-launch Buxton for the nation. This ran across all comms including headline sponsorship for London Marathon & Tour de france aswell as a ATL TV spot in collaboration with Publicis.

Nestlé Buxton Water - Naturally Pumped Up

Wildish & Co. did the brand platform & creative direction for this ATL ad in partnership with Publicis. It now has over 2 Million views on Youtube.

Creating a new start-up brand Image

Creating a new start-up brand

We delivered this brand & visual identity for a new fancy dress company.

Brand Refresh for Parenting App

“They want to make something that, when the partnership ends, the customer has something that meets their needs.”

June - Aug. 2020

Wildish & Co. helped refresh the branding for a parenting app. Working closely with their partner, they helped create brand guidelines that included a new logo, colors, typeface, and animation.

Sam Chatwin
Creative Director, Freelance

The client is extremely happy with the brand and they expect it to have a significant impact on how customers perceive them. The new style is elegant and sophisticated. In addition to being extremely creative, Wildish & Co. provides quality service; they’re attentive, friendly, and approachable.

I am a freelance creative director and designer, I work for medium-small companies doing brand design, web design, and strategy.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildish & Co.?

I had been given a rebranding project for a small child care startup. They never really had the attention they required,  but they managed to grow to a decent size and needed to refresh their brand identity. My task was to do everything from the strategy to the brand identity, and flesh out their positioning. Then we created guidelines and helped roll it out. I brought Wildish & Co. to help me bring the visual side to life.

I set the strategy and direction, and Wildish & Co. worked closely with me to flesh it out. They helped visualize my ideas, even when they were quite loose. They would come back with intelligent and though-through designs based on the notes I provided.

They helped with the animation as well, the logo, typeface, color, and creating guidelines. They did other branding stuff as well, such as brand textures and graphical elements.

For the logo specifically, I described how the customers should feel about the logo and provided examples of brand territories, and they came back with the actual visual.

I worked primarily with Jake (Creative Director) and Sam (Strategy Director), but I know they have an animator as well.

How did you come to work with Wildish & Co.?

I’ve known them for years. I used to work with them at a different agency, and I know they’re extremely reliable. Jake, in particular is amazing; he can quickly turn around quality work. He is very proficient and creative.

I spent about £8,000 (approximately $10,300 USD).

We worked together from June–August 2020.

The brand is set to launch this week and the client is extremely happy. As a result, I will continue to work with the client going forward. The project will make a massive difference in how the brand will be perceived. It’s more sophisticated and elegant than it was before. I’m sure it will do well once it’s launched.

How did Wildish & Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

Because we’ve worked together before and it was a relatively small project, we worked together closely and didn’t require a lot of project management. That probably wouldn’t be the same for everybody.

For a small agency, they’re extremely accomplished. They’re creative, friendly, and approachable. Some branding agencies are quite arrogant, but I don’t get that feeling from Wildish & Co. They care about achieving results for their clients and customers. They want to make something that, when the partnership ends, the customer has something that meets their needs. They make things that actually work.

If I were my client, I would like them to do more of the copywriting work. For me, that’s not an issue because that’s what I do, but there’s room for them to expand there,

Know what you want and what the bigger picture looks like for you. But don’t crowd them; let them come up with ideas and run with them. They’re extremely creative, and their ideas are great. You just need to give them the leeway to do that.

Brand Identity for Personal Training Tech Startup

“I got the feeling that they could see the branding before we could, and that made it very easy to work with them.”

June - Aug. 2020

Wildish & Co. helped a personal training tech startup establish their brand identity. The team proposed three options and narrowed it down from there. They delivered a color scheme, logo, and other collateral.

Co-Founder, Personal Training Tech Startup

Wildish & Co. did such a great job that the startup has re-engaged them to design their apps and website. They met if not outpaced deadlines and facilitated a quick, transparent process. Clients can expect a responsive and skilled partner that will translate their objectives into reality.

I’m a co-founder of a startup tech company. We’re developing a platform for personal trainers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildish & Co.?

We were looking for a company that could get our image across, one with the same dynamics as what we were trying to portray.

We were looking to create our branding and identity. We had an initial conversation with Wildish about how we wanted to show our business to the world and how they could help with that. We explained what we wanted to stand for, and they grasped that.

Wildish came up with three choices for the groundwork, and we went more and more into detail from there. The initial conversation was very good. They understood what we wanted, and they were perfect in expressing that.

Wildish helped define our identity in terms of color scheme, logo, and other deliverables, which we can integrate into social media and other marketing. They also put us in contact with a marketing company.

We more or less worked with their whole team. We had an initial meeting with one of their principals at our office to establish how we were going to do things. He brought in different people after that.

How did you come to work with Wildish & Co.?

We selected 4–5 candidates and had interviews with them. We had a massive connection with Wildish from our first conversation. They breathed the same air we did, so the choice was quickly made. We had interviews with the remaining two companies on the list, but it was very clear for my partner and me that we’d go with Wildish.

The original quote was £12,500 (approximately $14,600 USD), and we had some other things done for £2,500 (approximately $3,000 USD). We’re close to £15,000 (approximately $17,500 USD) now, and I believe the next phase will cost another £20,000 (approximately $23,300 USD).

We worked with Wildish between June–August 2020. They delivered a logo and additional collateral we can use for merchandising. We’re planning to have Wildish design our apps and website.

I wouldn’t have asked Wildish to come back and do the website if I wasn’t happy with their work. I’m coming from the financial world, where everything is rigid, clear, and quick.

How did Wildish & Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

They gave us a precise timeline for when each part would be delivered, and they were spot on. Actually, Wildish delivered early.

From speaking with the other agencies we considered, I was worried that the process would involve a lot of wishy-washy talking and delays, but that was absolutely not the case. Wildish was on top of us instead of the other way around. They would present something to us, we’d approve it, and it would be done.

If I had a question, they were literally a phone call or text away. The reaction time was immediate. We used email if the item needed more explanation.

I have to emphasize the human side and ease of talking to Wildish. From speaking to the other companies, I was afraid that this was going to be an issue and that they’d force their ideas upon us, but this wasn’t the case at all. It was our choice completely what color scheme we’d use, but Wildish made it clear why their proposal was the right one for us. They never put pressure on us, but they were clear and straight.

We had extensive conversations with the companies we considered, and Wildish understood what we wanted from the first second. I got the feeling that they could see the branding before we could, and that made it very easy to work with them. For example, Wildish came up with an animation for the logo. We hadn’t asked for it in the beginning, but it was really an eye-opener for us.

Most of the work with them was done through a communication platform, which gave me difficulties at times. This is more because I’m from an older age group than everybody else. My partner is a lot younger, and he was really good with it. This was only a minor thing, and I completely understand why they used it.

I may be able to provide a better answer to this question a few months down the line.

What helped us was having a very clear idea of how we wanted to portray ourselves in the world and how we wanted our product to be seen. The client should look at that from all angles and write it down, and then let Wildish do the work. They’re specialists at what they do, and they’re very good at it.

I will refer them to anyone I know who’s looking to enhance their product.

Design Services for Motion Design Company

“Everything has been as I’ve hoped for, if not better.”

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

Wildish & Co. provided designs that a motion design company deployed to create animations for videos. They also helped with project management. The team has since provided design services for other projects.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Andy Churlish
Director, Andy Churlish Videography

Wildish & Co. has become the company’s go-to design agency based on their consistent ability to deliver creative and fresh designs that the end-client is always pleased with. Timely and easy to work with, the team facilitates a seamless working partnership by handling much of the project management.

I’m the director of a motion design company. My general role is to employ people to give me designs, and I animate them. Toward the beginning of the year, we did a couple of big projects related to COVID.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildish & Co.?

I had a particular job and needed quirky, creative, and really eye-catching design.

I approached them with a brief, and they did all of the designs. They sent me an illustrator file with all of the different assets that I needed, which I then broke into many different pieces, animated, and put back together in a video.

Sam (Strategy Director) also did a lot of the project management. He helped with the timeline of when the deliveries would be.

Sam is usually a point of contact because he orchestrates things and keeps the project moving. I also speak to two designers: Steve (CEO & Founder) or Jake (Founder).

How did you come to work with Wildish & Co.?

I’d seen an article about top creative agencies in London, and Wildish & Co. was highly rated. They seemed pretty cool, and I really enjoyed their branding. I checked out their website and Instagram. They seemed to fit perfectly for this job.

The first project came out to around £8,000 (approximately $10,300 USD), and about half of that went to my side. What they provided was great, and they weren’t too expensive or too cheap — they were just right. The good quality stuff is worth paying for, in my opinion.

We started some of the bigger projects around the end of last year and then closed them at the start of this year. I’ve continued to work with them because they’re great to have around, and the quality of their work is so good. Their timing is also really good.

Because of that first job they helped with, there is now recurring work for them. The client was super happy, which is obviously very good for me. Wildish & Co. seems to work well on social media, because these videos were brought out on Instagram. I didn’t have to do too much to their deliverables to be able to do the motion graphics; what they provided was in good order, so it was super easy to use. They’ve continued to do that on every single project we’ve worked on since. They’re a pleasure to work with.

How did Wildish & Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

They do really well. They’re like a self-running system. They’re very simple for me to work with because they handle a lot of the timing as well as the actual designs themselves. We have a Slack channel to share samples of work with each other. It’s a very open, creative space where they also provide feedback, which is great. I prefer to work that way.

When we started this initial project, Sam set up a Monday time flow for week-by-week delivery, so I knew exactly when they would send the design to me and how many days we had for review. I didn’t have to plan too much on my end. Everything was on time and we had a happy client, so it was a win-win.

They proposed such creative and brilliant designs and were also really fun to work with. Every project since has had the same creative edge. That makes it easier for me, because it means I can jump into a project knowing it’s going to be creative. Their work isn’t stale.

That’s really hard because I actually have no complaints. So far, there’s nothing they should improve upon. Everything has been as I’ve hoped for, if not better.

An open dialogue with them is really great. Get to know them and try to set up some Slack communication.

Overall Score Since our first project together, I feel like they’ve become my go-to guys.
    They’re not the cheapest agency, but they’re not the most expensive, and they provide good designs.
    They continue to deliver quality work, so I’m very happy.
    I’d give them a 10/10.

Web Dev for Television Production Company

"They deliver work when they say they will, and their turnaround time is very quick."

Feb. - Apr. 2020

Wildish & Co. designed and developed a website, acting also as a creative partner.

Steve Smith
Director, Picture Zero

The website that Wildish & Co. created served as a source of credibility and reassurance for clients. Not only did they have strong project management skills, but they were also willing to teach the internal team how to manage the project themselves. They were reasonably priced and trustworthy.

I’m a freelance television director.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildish & Co.?

They’ve worked on multiple projects, but for this particular one, I hired them to work on the website for a new independent television production company.

Wildish & Co. served as a creative partner and developed the website for me. The team did the initial design work and created the pages.

I worked with both Steve (CEO) and Jake (Creative Director).

How did you come to work with Wildish & Co.?

I heard about them through a friend of mine for whom they’d created a website. I liked how they worked, and I trusted that they would do a good job.

We spent under £1,000 (approximately $1,250 USD). The price was good because we were a startup and had a limited budget and limited resources.

We worked together from February–April 2020. As the company grows, our website needs will grow, so we might work with them again.

The website was designed to give us a web presence. It allows us to send clients a link when we engage with them. It reassures people that our company is credible. When people Google our website, they can know that we are who we say we are.

How did Wildish & Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is very effective. They deliver work when they say they will, and their turnaround time is very quick. Before the lockdown began, I was able to go into their offices because they’re local.

Once I’d given them the original brief, all of the follow-up work was done through email rather than phone calls. I was also able to look at the website, comment on it, and provide feedback via email.

There was a little bit of a delay from our end because we were waiting for the right time to launch the website. One thing that’s great about them is that they’re good at tutoring you to manage the website yourself.

Wildish & Co. can deliver good websites at a reasonable cost. They tend to use web templates that they can then tailor to the client’s needs with their color scheme and graphics in mind. In this period we’re going through where budgets are tight, this is good.

No, there’s nothing I would’ve wanted them to do differently. The fact that this is the fourth website that I’ve had them work on shows how much I trust them.

It’s important that you’re clear about what you want. Do your own research and find out what kind of website you want, and provide Wildish & Co. with examples. Additionally, have a rough idea of the content and pages you want on the website.

If you’re focused on keeping your budget low, the more work you can do in preparation, the better it is for them. That way, you’re using their design skills rather than having them source images as well.

Brand Identity for Sustainability Marketplace

"Their abilities to incorporate feedback and change their approach quickly were unique."

Jan. - Apr. 2020

Wildish & Co. developed a brand identity from scratch to facilitate the growth of a third-party client for a social media agency. The team provided a brand name as well as curated the brand’s look and feel.

Keith Foggan
Founder, System Social

Wildish & Co. produced satisfactory deliverables that received positive feedback from multiple stakeholders and implemented a solid foundation to support expansion. The team outlined the project thoroughly to ensure transparent collaboration. They adapted to feedback and roadblocks effectively.

I’m the founder of System Social. We're a social media agency that provides community management, content creation strategy, and coaching for brands that want to get ahead on social platforms.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildish & Co.?

I partnered with Wildish to create a brand for our client— a sustainability marketplace. We wanted to find a brand identity that was accessible to a wide audience. The brand had to show that their products were design-forward and premium. It also needed to have an aspirational quality.

Wildish created a brand for our client including the name as well as look and feel. They created all the materials needed across all the different touchpoints. Our team managed the social strategy but also collaborated with Wildish on the client’s visual identity. Their team made an identity that focused on quality but was also accessible so people would engage with it.

We mostly worked with Steve (Creative Director) and Sam (Creative Director). A designer also worked on the project.

How did you come to work with Wildish & Co.?

I worked with Sam at another agency in the past, so I knew him personally. I hadn’t heard of Wildish until Sam mentioned it. That’s how I started with them.

We spent just over £10,000 (approximately $12,300 USD) on their services.

We started working with them in January 2020, and we wrapped up the project in April.

We’ve received really good feedback. Overall, the visual identity gave our client a solid framework to build their business. It allows them to be active across digital, social, and other channels because they have a solid aesthetic.

How did Wildish & Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

Wildish was clear and agile in their approach to this project. Their team had a simple process with clear steps. They set expectations for the amount of work that we received at each stage, which was good.

Their abilities to incorporate feedback and change their approach quickly were unique. In two stages, we hit a dead-end with the brand name due to trademark issues. Their team pivoted quickly and started on another visual direction.

No, there’s nothing I can pick out.

Be open with your requirements and limitations from the start. There’s no doubt Wildish will hit the brief if it’s clear early on.

Branding Services for Environmental Startup

“The real upside is that they were able to think about our problems.”

Dec. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Wildish & Co. provided end-to-end branding services to an environmental startup. Deliverables included brand mood and strategy, a full suite of branding materials, a brand name, and design and imagery.

Germany
Ben Casserly
Founder, Ezy Eco

Wildish & Co. satisfied the requirements by guiding internal stakeholders through the branding process, even helping them come up with a new company name. Responsive and solution-oriented, the team set up a helpful project structure that allowed them to provide information and receive feedback.

I’m the founder of Ezy Eco, a startup trying to effectively create a green Amazon.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildish & Co.?

We needed help with a branding strategy.

Wildish & Co. created and designed our brand. The team came up with the mood and strategy around the brand, and they did a full suite of products that all complement the mood and strategy of what we’re trying to achieve. We started with what the brand should say, do, and look like. From there, we worked on the brand name and then the imagery and how that applies to products and outputs.

We then moved onto the app, where we had to create a product outline from start to finish. It gave me visibility on what was expected. Then, we went through a process of updates and iterations from beginning to end.

There was the relationship manager and the designer.

How did you come to work with Wildish & Co.?

I found them through a Google search. Their previous work looked good and was similar to how I wanted our look and feel to go.

My company spent $10,000.

We worked together from December 2019–February 2020.

We knew what we wanted to get out of it, which was effectively a brand and a bunch of materials to go with it, but we didn’t know how to achieve that. They set up the project structure, which was super helpful. We tracked against that project structure on a weekly basis. It wasn’t really a formal meeting, but it was a regular touchpoint once a week where we were receiving information or output from them, or we were giving them feedback on their next steps.

How did Wildish & Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was good but not perfect. They offered a good level of service. You can tell that they’re a small firm and have other projects to work on. I’m used to it being done a little quicker, but it’s unfair to them. They’re a team of 10 people. Irrespective of that, they always replied to my questions.

Overall, they were good at managing their work. The real upside is that they were able to think about our problems. We went in with a business name, and, halfway through the process, we realized it wouldn’t work. They came back to us with honest feedback, and we re-pitched a new name. They were reasonably open and flexible. We agreed on the contract and a few changes.

Wildish & Co. understood what we were trying to do, and they weren’t scared to say if it wasn’t going to work.

They could be more proactive in providing ambitious feedback. I felt like I was the driver in that regard, but that might be because I came out of a corporate organization where I’m very senior and am constantly the one pushing the timetable.

Say less and let them come to the table with more ideas.

Overall Score I would work with them again.

Print Design for Theatre Company

"The team at Wildish & Co. is proactive, reliable, and helpful."

Sept. 2014 - Ongoing

In a long-term engagement, Wildish & Co. creates and revamps multiple brochures for a theatre company each year. The team also assists with other design work on an ad hoc basis.

UK
Emma Parlow
Marketing Manager, Hertford Theatre

The creative design work that Wildish & Co. demonstrated has been significant with the success of the brochures. Readers enjoy the look & feel. Their team thinks outside of the box, proactively delivering artistic ideas. Their responsiveness was also noteworthy.

I’m in charge of marketing at Hertford Theatre.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildish & Co.?

We hired Wildish & Co to take care of our design work for our live season brochure.

The team at Wildish Co. produces three print brochures each year for us. The brochures promote all of the events we have at the theatre. Each year, they also refresh their work.

Sometimes they produce other print pieces for the theatre. For example, their team can deliver a piece of bespoke information about our cinema, café, and children’s’ film parties. That type of work is done on an ad hoc basis. Their team also assists with publicity.

As for the workflow, we send them a brief before they give us a set of examples. We respond to them after looking through their ideas.

We had a main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Wildish & Co.?

I was informally working with another theatre. I really liked their design material, so I took a look at Wildish & Co.’s website. Their style is a bit tongue-in-cheek. It’s contemporary and appropriate. If there is a set target within the brief, they’ll match it accordingly. After seeing some of their eye-catching work for other art venues, I really liked what they did and felt that they would market us well. I got in contact with them right away.

We’ve invested around £10,000 (approximately $13,000 USD).

Our ongoing engagement with Wildish & Co. started in September 2014.

We just signed off their work for the latest spring version. People enjoy the style of the brochure and are reading it. It’s a challenge because we wanted something interesting but had to ensure readers would understand all of the information and details about the events. The team at Wildish & Co. is excellent at creating eye-catching artwork that has a sensible approach to relevant information.

How did Wildish & Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

They managed everything from start to finish. The team at Wildish & Co. is proactive, reliable, and helpful. Their turnaround time is quick. They also always meet deadlines, even when things from our side slip.

We met our point of contact face-to-face when he came down to the theatre. They are about 100 miles away. We had lunch, talking about the project and showing off the venue. Other than that, we email a lot. If I have something come up that need to be done within a few weeks, they’re responsive at tackling the challenge.

When working in an arts organization, there needs to be unique artwork that reflects the brand. The team at Wildish & Co. absolutely fits that criteria, keeping that in mind.

If they were a little bit closer, that would be great because I could offer them more work. But I have no complaints at all. They’re a good value for money. If we want to move things around, they’re happy to make any changes and don’t charge us extra. I’m happy to continue working with Wildish & Co. I recommend them to other arts organizations as well.

Make sure to give everyone involved a clear brief. It’s important for whatever you want to achieve through web or print. Go into detail about the audience, budget, timeline, and marketing collateral. If there is a thorough brief involved, I’m confident that you’ll be able to achieve your goals.

Overall Score They’re prompt and helpful. If I ask for a set of examples, I always like something that they send. It’s hugely helpful within our industry.
    They are great at meeting deadlines. Sometimes, even ours slip, but they’re always good at returning to the work.
    Sometimes things were a bit expensive, but a majority of the time, I recommend their value for money.
    They meet the criteria and have a real understanding of what we represent.

Print & Web Design for Theater Company

"They’re realistic and understand our market as well."

2008 - Ongoing

Wildish & Co. provided website design and print design for a theatre company. They created flyers, posters, and other visual design materials for shows, tours, and events.

Gloucester, United Kingdom
Mark Makin
Co-Director, Makin Projects

Wildish & Co. successfully completed the project with creative, concise, and high-quality deliverables. Their team has helped increase sales. Responsive and quick, their team is realistic and understands the market well. Their unique perspective is invaluable.

I’m the co-director of Makin Projects, a theatre company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildish & Co.?

We needed help with website design and website management. Our company needs a whole range of digital marketing and visual design for touring work and festivals.

We work with them on a regular basis. They worked on our website design and website management. Their team also helps us with print design. They create flyers, banners, marketing materials, and festival marketing materials to inform customers about our tours and shows. Initially, the project began with hard copy flyers and posters, but we now have them create online banners, social media ads, images, and overall brand design.

We give them a brief or an idea and they run with it. Even for more bizarre projects, we have a conversation with them and give them free rein. We’ll give them images and copy and ask them to come back with us with an idea. It’s generally absolutely spot-on for what we require.

They do a visual flyer for us first when we start offering or selling our work at venues. That could be a year in advance of the version audiences receive. We do new projects all the time and they’re our designer of choice.

We generally work with Steve (Creative Director, Wildish & Co.) and Jake (Creative Director, Wildish & Co.).

How did you come to work with Wildish & Co.?

They came through a recommendation from a touring company we worked with. They’d used them for print jobs on several tours. We liked how they did things, their attitude, their business sense, and their pricing. We’ve steadily been offering them more jobs.

We started working together in 2008 and the work is ongoing.

Their design has a big impact in regard to how many people buy the work. The idea of the show is a sellable thing and we supply very good images and copy, but Wildish & Co. put the finesse and clarity into it so there’s no denying what the work is. It helps with our sales. The print gets distributed a lot online and many venues use it because it’s so clear and concise. They’re very much an integral part of the marketing process that we use.

During projects, we get back more than we expected. They augment or ideas with creative ideas of their own. It’s generally a quick email with a few slight tweaks and then we’re done. The process is really quick, really easy, and really intuitive.

How did Wildish & Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is outstanding. We have very short-term projects. When we have an idea for the design, there will be a week turnaround before we give them our marketing resources. Then they’ll turn the job around and complete it in 1–2 weeks. Most projects last about a week, but it’s all different designs they do for us.

They have a sense of humor. They’re realistic and understand our market as well. They take what we give them and then they put a lovely spin on it. We have a show going out next spring and they’ve adapted fonts and stylizations to the images and historic tone of the actual document. We didn’t ask them to do that; it’s their outside eye that we really value.

I can’t think of a single thing they can improve.

Trust them. Give them good images. If you’ve got a strong image and understanding of what you want, give them the brief and trust them. We don’t dictate, but we give an idea and what we think we’re trying to achieve. After that, we ask them to bring their expertise to the table.

Brand Identity Services for Marketing Firm

"I know I can trust them to do an amazing job."

July - Aug. 2019

Continuing a long-term relationship, Wildish & Co. returned to create a branding strategy and assets for a marketing firm. They focused on achieving a pop art-like visual identity to be distinct in the market.

Swindon, United Kingdom
Sara Witham
Owner, Evil Empire Marketing & Events

The public reception has been outstanding with several people asking about Wildish & Co. A small, nimble team with direct communication channels made for a speedy project.

Owner of Evil empire marketing & events. Evil empire is a pay by the hour marketing support and event planning service for businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wildish & Co.?

Full brand identity and image bank for Evil empire.

To get the message across from the start as to what Evil empire did as the name doesn't make it obvious. I mentioned some ideas I had around it, I wanted it to be different and definitely not boring. It was key to get the imagery right at the beginning so it had longevity and conveyed the services available.

I have been working with Wildish and Co for many years, so I didn't look elsewhere. I can always trust them to deliver exactly what I want first time with minimal briefing.

I wanted an almost cartoon/pop art look and feel. With regards to the name I was thinking thinks like explosives and villains stroking cats.

I needed it to be strong, not at all stuffy and reflect my personality as well as look attractive and intriguing to prospective customers. I wanted the branding to show the positive impact on their business Evil empire would be.

I spoke directly with Steve as we have done for many years, he dealt with it all from start to finish.

I've had huge amounts of excellent feedback from everyone who sees the branding, most often asking where I get it created!

It was all managed by myself and Steve, no issues whatsoever as always!

The speed of execution and the quality of work always impresses me. I know I can trust them to do an amazing job.

None, all excellent!

Overall Score An excellent design agency with a great understanding of a clients needs.
    All deadlines met
    very reasonable for the quality and no tie ins
    Everything was perfect first time, so easy to deal with and super fast.
    Already have!

Company Branding for Life Sciences Consultancy

"It felt like I was their only client."

May - June 2018

Wildish & Co. developed mockup branding materials following a thorough discovery phase. They worked through several collaborative scoping sessions to define what would make the brand stand out.

London
James Whitehouse
Managing DIrector, Lightning API Ltd

The deliverables successfully struck a balance between disruptive and familiar, creating digital healthcare collateral that accurately reflected the client's needs. The team was able to understand the project goals straightaway, taking minimal iterations to get everything right.

I am the Managing Director of Lightning API Ltd. A strategic consultancy within the life-sciences industry with a unique on-demand digital platform for market research with clinicians and budget holders within the healthcare systems.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wildish & Co.?

As a new organisation within an already saturated consultancy space in the life-sciences industry, we stood the challenge to make our brand stand out but give clients the comfort of our academic expertise. We needed to strike a balance between our disruptive platform but our familiar expertise.

To develop a branding package that would speak across all academic sectors of the life-sciences industry but stand out and be progressive in an otherwise stagnant market.

The contact was passed through a mutual friend who had recommended Wildish & Co as an excellent design agency with past experience in the healthcare sector. After a quick telephone consultation I wanted to work with them straight away.

e kicked-off with a number of scoping sessions to understand the ethos of the brand. The Wildish team coached us through the process to understand the main proposition of Lightning API and what we wanted to convey. They organised a number of mock-up branding profiles from which we selected one to expand and finalise.

I worked directly with Jake Allnut, creative director. It was great to have such expertise on-hand rather than get passed to junior members of the group. He was readily available and really understood what we needed .

The branding has been very well received in our industry. Trying to mix a digital and healthcare orientated branding can be difficult, especially in a more academic circle. Wildish & Co really hit the spot with what we needed, and we have been remembered ever since.

Extremely. Communication was great, the feedback was well incorporated and we had minimal rounds of review. They simply understood straight away what we needed.

The ability to simply "get" what you mean. The turnaround time for work was extremely fast, as in days. It felt like I was their only client.

Absolutely nothing, this is the best agency I have worked with.

GOLD VERIFIED