💎⚡️Brand creation & digital for emerging brands

Silver

👋 We’re Wildish & Co.

Our much loved clients include Nestlé, Vogue, Film 4, Penguin, BBC, Canon, Hiscox, MTV, Mercedes Benz, Heineken, SodaStream, Kabuto Noodles, San Pellegrino & Kinder Bueno.

Founded in 2012, Wildish & Co is a brand and digital agency specialising in emerging brands.

We have studios in Marlborough, Wiltshire and Hackney, London and serve the nearby areas including Buckinghamshire and beyond.

Brands approach Wildish & Co as they recognise the value of being design-led in today’s economy.

Our ideas and creativity help our clients look good – internally and externally.

By applying creative thinking across key channels, we re-imagine perceptions and create the brand experiences of tomorrow.

Book in your no strings attached consultation call with us today.

Our Services include

• Influencer marketing
  • Measurement

• 23-24 The Parade
    Marlborough SN8 1NE

Nestlé, Mercedes-Benz, Hixcox, Penguin, Film4, BBC, University College London, Nope CBD, BNP Paribas, Canon, Kinder Bueno, Gran Luchito, UCL, San Pellegrino, MTV, Heineken, Bentley, Kabuto Noodles, Vogue.
Branding for emerging start-up 'Nope' CBD copmany Image

Branding for emerging start-up 'Nope' CBD copmany

Creative for 'Nyet! A Brexit Movie' on Sky Arts Image

Creative for 'Nyet! A Brexit Movie' on Sky Arts

Branding for 3rd sector start-up - Prints For Refugees Image

Branding for 3rd sector start-up - Prints For Refugees

Launching The Ultimate 'Hotel-at-Home' Experience Image

Launching The Ultimate 'Hotel-at-Home' Experience

Every day, boutique B&Bs, spas and 5-star hotels such as The Ned, The Savoy, The Dorchester, The Connaught, Claridges, The Lanesborough and the Nobu Ibiza choose Tradelinens – a highly regarded, ethical and established supplier of bed, bath and table linens boasting over 30 years experience.

But what happens when the hotel guests loved their night’s sleep so much they want to buy it for themselves?

Whilst Tradelinens was already well-loved in hospitality, we were tasked to create a completely fresh brand that would be able to inspire at-home interior designers and industry insiders alike.

Tielle Love Luxury was born on the idea that the world’s finest hotels won’t settle for anything less than the best, so why should you.

So we helped Tradelinen create ‘Tielle’ an identity that reflected the same level of luxury, quality and style that you find in hotels for those who want it at home.

We’ve been a creative partner with Tielle Love Luxury since day one, not just creating their brand, content and tone of voice but also helping them to define how they do it with a best-in-class e-commerce presence that’s already driven over a £1M+ of new product sales.

Nestlé Buxton Water - Naturally Pumped Up

Wildish & Co. did the brand platform & creative direction for this ATL ad in partnership with Publicis. It now has over 2 Million views on Youtube.

We Built A Challenger Brand Fit For a Samurai Image

We Built A Challenger Brand Fit For a Samurai

How we helped bring a new type of instant noodle to life.

Intrepid traveller & CEO, Crispin Busk, came back from Asia inspired. He’d fallen in love with the food, the way of life and most of all – the flavours. He’d recognised that back in the UK instant noodles were flavourless and packed full of preservatives so set out to do something about it. He wanted to re-invent the average

noodle.

“I didn’t understand why food that’s convenient needs to be bland and predictable” was the ethos on which Kabuto was founded, and the Wildish & Co approach was no different.

As Kabuto’s hard-earned efforts began paying off, they found themselves in all major UK supermarkets. They were growing and needed to move quickly so Kabuto approached Wildish & Co with a brief to translate & build out their brand presence.

We were tasked to design and build a beautiful, responsive site that encapsulated their warrior spirit along with bringing their print & social campaigns to life, promoting the health benefits of their noodles.

With our help, Kabuto established the ‘Kabuto My Office’ programme as well as create a fun and memorable brand experience that is genuinely changing the conversation around what’s possible when it comes to exciting and innovating classic foods that have long gone ignored. Now that’s two sticks to the air.

Branding A Piece Of British History Image

Branding A Piece Of British History

The Wellington’s have resided in Stratfield Saye since the first Duke of Wellington following the Battle of Waterloo.

But today, the estate is made up of equestrian facilities, country park, local produce farm shop, rental properties, and other sporting interests. A lot to put under one name – so to tie it all together, with a set of interconnected identities, Wellington Estate looked to Wildish &

Co.

The elegant, but intimate home of the Duke since 1817 offers an intriguing insight into the life of the great Duke of Wellington.

The house charts the first Duke’s military and political life through a compelling collection of historic paintings and furniture. With such a rich past, it was essential that we stripped the heart of the brand back – making it instantly recognisable across channels, from family to farm shop.

Using our specialist B2C experience, creative insight and visual direction we delivered a set of brand identities to be used across the estate including the Riding School and Country Park. Each one with it’s own unique style, digital presence and brand world that worked both stand-alone and as part of the overall Wellington brand family.

Creating A Brand Platform To Revitalise The Nation Image

Creating A Brand Platform To Revitalise The Nation

It doesn’t get more British than Buxton Natural Mineral Water, water that comes from the heart of the Peak District.

And just like it’s birthplace, what you see is what you get; purity that’s naturally pumped up, yet refreshingly down to earth – so it made sense that they would be the nation’s brand to go above and beyond with the goal of revitalising Britain. We supported them in this new venture,

delivering an end-to-end brand activation including a featured national TV spot and the branded sponsorship of the London Marathon.

Although Buxton’s Water was an existing brand, they were looking to create a new platform that drove awareness of the vitality that their water gives, whilst retaining their British heritage and humour so innate with their Derbyshire-based brand.

We created ‘Naturally Pumped Up’ – a brand platform and campaign strategy that perfectly bottled Buxton’s brand.

Using the naturally pumped up strapline, Canada Water tube station renamed Buxton Water for London Marathon. Branded artwork and roundels at the station were changed to announce the day-long change – which was the first rebrand in the Tube’s history.

The activation reached audiences through point-of-sale takeovers in supermarkets, a social competition that invited consumers to post ‘what pumps them up’, a print campaign, and lead sponsorship of The London Marathon and British leg of Tour De France, all complete with two branded water delivery vans following the action and refuelling runners along the way.

Brand Identity Services for Marketing Firm

"I know I can trust them to do an amazing job."

July - Aug. 2019

Continuing a long-term relationship, Wildish & Co. returned to create a branding strategy and assets for a marketing firm. They focused on achieving a pop art-like visual identity to be distinct in the market.

Swindon, United Kingdom
Sara Witham
Owner, Evil Empire Marketing & Events

The public reception has been outstanding with several people asking about Wildish & Co. A small, nimble team with direct communication channels made for a speedy project.

Owner of Evil empire marketing & events. Evil empire is a pay by the hour marketing support and event planning service for businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wildish & Co.?

Full brand identity and image bank for Evil empire.

To get the message across from the start as to what Evil empire did as the name doesn't make it obvious. I mentioned some ideas I had around it, I wanted it to be different and definitely not boring. It was key to get the imagery right at the beginning so it had longevity and conveyed the services available.

I have been working with Wildish and Co for many years, so I didn't look elsewhere. I can always trust them to deliver exactly what I want first time with minimal briefing.

I wanted an almost cartoon/pop art look and feel. With regards to the name I was thinking thinks like explosives and villains stroking cats.

I needed it to be strong, not at all stuffy and reflect my personality as well as look attractive and intriguing to prospective customers. I wanted the branding to show the positive impact on their business Evil empire would be.

I spoke directly with Steve as we have done for many years, he dealt with it all from start to finish.

I've had huge amounts of excellent feedback from everyone who sees the branding, most often asking where I get it created!

It was all managed by myself and Steve, no issues whatsoever as always!

The speed of execution and the quality of work always impresses me. I know I can trust them to do an amazing job.

None, all excellent!

Overall Score An excellent design agency with a great understanding of a clients needs.
    All deadlines met
    very reasonable for the quality and no tie ins
    Everything was perfect first time, so easy to deal with and super fast.
    Already have!

Company Branding for Life Sciences Consultancy

"It felt like I was their only client."

May - June 2018

Wildish & Co. developed mockup branding materials following a thorough discovery phase. They worked through several collaborative scoping sessions to define what would make the brand stand out.

London
James Whitehouse
Managing DIrector, Lightning API Ltd

The deliverables successfully struck a balance between disruptive and familiar, creating digital healthcare collateral that accurately reflected the client's needs. The team was able to understand the project goals straightaway, taking minimal iterations to get everything right.

I am the Managing Director of Lightning API Ltd. A strategic consultancy within the life-sciences industry with a unique on-demand digital platform for market research with clinicians and budget holders within the healthcare systems.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wildish & Co.?

As a new organisation within an already saturated consultancy space in the life-sciences industry, we stood the challenge to make our brand stand out but give clients the comfort of our academic expertise. We needed to strike a balance between our disruptive platform but our familiar expertise.

To develop a branding package that would speak across all academic sectors of the life-sciences industry but stand out and be progressive in an otherwise stagnant market.

The contact was passed through a mutual friend who had recommended Wildish & Co as an excellent design agency with past experience in the healthcare sector. After a quick telephone consultation I wanted to work with them straight away.

e kicked-off with a number of scoping sessions to understand the ethos of the brand. The Wildish team coached us through the process to understand the main proposition of Lightning API and what we wanted to convey. They organised a number of mock-up branding profiles from which we selected one to expand and finalise.

I worked directly with Jake Allnut, creative director. It was great to have such expertise on-hand rather than get passed to junior members of the group. He was readily available and really understood what we needed .

The branding has been very well received in our industry. Trying to mix a digital and healthcare orientated branding can be difficult, especially in a more academic circle. Wildish & Co really hit the spot with what we needed, and we have been remembered ever since.

Extremely. Communication was great, the feedback was well incorporated and we had minimal rounds of review. They simply understood straight away what we needed.

The ability to simply "get" what you mean. The turnaround time for work was extremely fast, as in days. It felt like I was their only client.

Absolutely nothing, this is the best agency I have worked with.

Branding & Web Dev for Social Change Platform

"I was impressed by their desire and willingness to deliver a great outcome for their clients!"

May - July 2019

Wildish & Co. designed and developed a website that connects people to positive change causes. They created the site’s brand while incorporating specific colors and aesthetics to appeal to a target audience.

Mairead Cahill
Founder, Wonderoom

The platform was completed very quickly and has received a significant amount of positive feedback. Not only is the Wildish & Co. team very creative, they are driven and responsive. The energy they brought to the project made working with them a great experience.

I am the Founder of a new platform called Wonderoom which connects people to leaders, brands and causes creating positive change for a thriving people and planet.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wildish & Co.?

I hired Wildish & Co. to design and develop the Wonderoom website, as well as refresh my branding in line with the new website.

An inspiring and beautiful website that powerfully engages our target audience.

We were connected to Wildish & Co by both working at Second Home, a collaborative workspace in East London.

Once we had agreed on the scope of the project and our brand goals and target audience, the Wildish & Co team looked at ways to sharpen the branding, which they achieved quickly. From there, the team offered different creative routes and layouts for the website design, including colours and design/aesthetic styles. Once that was locked the team developed up the first draft of the website, and were responsive to ways to then refine and evolve that based on our business needs and style guide. We then got to a completed website ready for launch!

Sam Fresco was the account director and Jake Allnutt was the creative director.

Within two months of initial discussions, we had a fully completed new website which we have received very positive feedback on from our target audience and customers.

The workflow between myself and the Wildish & Co team was very effective. We communicated easily and effectively via initial in person kick off sessions, video calls and email. I found the team to be very responsive to ideas and feedback, and they were also very helpful in answering technical questions along the way.

I was impressed by their desire and willingness to deliver a great outcome for their clients! They're super creative while also being very client driven and responsive. They have a great energy and clearly really enjoy their work and their team collaboration. It made it a real pleasure to work with them and no ask was too small or too big. I felt really listened to, and they were gracious with their time, energy and creativity! I really feel that they go the extra mile for their clients and love to deliver great work!

No specific ideas for areas of improvement. I highly recommend them!

Overall Score 5 stars - highly recommend! Rare to find a team who are great at what they do and such a pleasure to work with. Thank you guys!
    Scheduling with Wildish & Co was easy and they were highly responsive to my feedback and requests.
    Great value for money. I chose them from amongst many London based options based on their expertise, great energy and competitive pricing.
    Consistently great quality work from design to development and final delivery
    I am highly likely to refer and recommend Wildish & Co. In fact I have already done so! I also look forwards to working with them again.

Rebranding and Brand Identity for Brand Management Company

“They were integral to ensuring our identity is fresh, consistent, and attractive.”

Jan. - June 2019

Wildish & Co. provided branding and design services, working on company avatars, business cards, website iconography, and corporate sales materials.

Michael Coden
Head of Marketing, proquo ai

The team delivered excellent results, generating widespread compliments on the attractive website, good avatars, and strong brand identity. The team is always responsive, creative, and highly attentive, working hard to deliver creative, fresh results.

proquo ai is a brand management platform helping small and medium-sized businesses thrive in relationship marketing. Our SaaS product is designed to help brand managers manage their relationship with consumers. I’m the head of marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wildish & Co.?

We needed help with our entire corporate branding overhaul.

To take a very dated brand identity and bring it into the modern era. This included a name change, corporate brand identity change, and roll out. We wanted to achieve a brand identity that felt modern and attractive for young, ambitious small to medium-sized brand owners.

They’ve been a partner of ours for several years now and were perfect for this job given how agile they work.

They created new product and brand iconography for our new services, including a relaunch of our website with new icons. Our trademark avatars are used across all of our HTML email signatures and business cards for more than 30 team members. They also worked on our corporate sales materials, including 2- and 3-page overviews of our new brand and product services.

I worked directly with, Steve (Founder, Wildish & Co.) who is amazing.

They were integral to ensuring our identity is fresh, consistent, and attractive. The new brand has been catching the eyes of our intended target; we’re not advertising the platform until September, but their work has been absolutely fundamental. People tell us every day how strong the brand is and how nice the website looks, while our avatars regularly get complimented too.

Our ongoing relationship is smooth, quick, and highly effective. They’re attentive, helpful, and get the job done right the first time around.

The responsiveness of their team. They were extremely quick and a delight to work with—Steve is always on top of his game and has a great sense of humor.

There’s nothing I can think of; we have a great relationship with Wildish & Co.

Overall Score Great team and great quality.
    They're responsible, quick to respond, and easy to work with.
    It's really cost effective and we're consistently amazed by the quality.
    They always get the job done the first time.
    Anyone needing branding or product design work, I would refer them to Wildish & Co.

Web Development for Software Company

“They're a very creative team, capable of delivering exciting, punchy, and vibrant branding work.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

Wildish works on various client projects involving web development using WordPress and Drupal, as well as branding consulting.

Director, Government Software Dev Company

Wildish provides high-quality, creative branding work and reliable web development services for various client projects. They also meet all deadlines, despite factors outside of their control. Their creativity, expertise, and ability to develop strong marketing strategies sets them apart.

I'm the director of a government software development company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wildish & Co.?

We reached out to Wildish for help with a number of different projects, including branding, web design, and UX services.

Wildish has worked on about 3–4 projects, including one that involved building a bespoke website from scratch on WordPress. They've also worked on a complex global website on Drupal that they continue to maintain and fix bugs for.

For other projects, they've provided consultancy regarding visual brand design, working with our clients to help identify their mission, vision, values, positioning, and marketing strategy. They continue to work with us on mostly smaller projects involving branding work and building small to medium-scale websites.

I mostly work with Sam (Strategy Director, Wildish & Co.).

How did you come to work with Wildish & Co.?

I'd worked with one of Wildish's founders years ago at a different agency. Once he started his own company and I had a need for a branding partner, I knew they'd be a good fit. They're also competitively priced.

We've invested about £50,000–£60,000 (about $61,000–$73,000 USD).

We've been working with them since around June 2017.

Wildish is a great, trusted partner that we're able to provide a steady stream of work to. While we can't speak for our clients, Wildish always delivers on time and meets milestones for each project we give them. They have a lot of knowledge and influence when it comes to creating marketing and content strategy.

How did Wildish & Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

Wildish does a good job of looking out for each project from end to end. They're communicative and flexible when it comes to using our preferred project management toolkit. They have a good understanding of how we work, so there's no friction in our relationship with their developers.

I understand that it's not in their core offering, but it would be helpful for us if they were able to offer a broader set of technology disciplines involving Python and Ruby on Rails, for example.

Generally speaking, I'd just recommend being heavily involved in the project inception phase. The better the brief they're provided with, the more they'll be able to understand project needs in order to deliver an excellent product.

Overall Score I'd give them a 5 if they specialized in more technologies, so we could solely work with them.
    They always meet deadlines, despite any delays outside of their control.
    They provide a fantastic value for the investment.
    They're dedicated and always deliver on time and to specifications.
    I recommend them regularly.

Visual Assets for Podcast Production Company

"They have an eye for simple, yet smart design..."

Jan. - Apr. 2019

Wildish & Co. created branding collateral, including social media and web assets.

London
Neil Cowling
Founder, Fresh Air Production

Logo designs were well-received by the third-party client. Wildish & Co. maintained responsive, straightforward communication with stakeholders. The vendor quickly distilled instructions into a clean design that resonated with the brand.

We are a specialist podcast production company, working for brands and businesses. I am the founder

For what projects/services did your company hire Wildish & Co.?

We bring Wildish & Co in for all our visual assets, including branding and design for iTunes, websites etc.

To create a brilliant and simple design for Shell's first podcast series. They were a new client for us, so it was a big deal.

We have worked with Wildish & Co for many years and they are our go-to.

They designed the logo for the podcast which sits on all delivery platforms. They also designed social media assets including still images and moving animations.

Steve works for us directly and all correspondence comes through him

The logos were an instant hit with the client, and any amends were answered perfectly. The podcast itself has been a huge success, and part of this is down to the visual design that makes it so striking. Shell have used it very extensively since.

It's very easy and friendly. Responses are always very quick and feedback is clear.

They have an eye for simple, yet smart design, which seems to capture the brief very quickly without ever having too many iterations. They are also very able to answer awkward or complex briefs.

Web Design for Performance Art Company

"They have too many impressive qualities to list."

Feb. - Mar. 2019

Wildish & Co. designed several websites for various performances and films.

Jörg Tittel
Director, Oiffy

The project was successful, and Wildish & Co. maintained a positive workflow with other team members.

Co-Founder, co-Director, Oiffy (www.oiffy.com)

For what projects/services did your company hire Wildish & Co.?

We first worked together on the poster and branding of our critically acclaimed, sold out West End show, Ernest Hemingway’s THE SUN ALSO RISES (www.fiestawestend.com). Our second collaboration was on NYET! - a Brexit UK Border Farce, a short satire starring Olivia Williams, which was acquired by Sky Arts.

The best design.

Wildish is a legend.

Www.nyet.film

Wildish & Co. Mostly Wildish.

See URL listed above.

Very.

They have too many impressive qualities to list.

Sack racing world record.

Branding for Telecommunications Company

"They were flexible when we required additional artwork at short notice."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Wildish & Co. worked to visually brand a telecommunications company. They created artwork to distinguish the business from others.

Swindon, United Kingdom
Digital Marketing Executive, Telecommunications Company

The agency was professional and speedy. They exhibited great flexibility in effectively delivering tasks at short notice.

Telecommunications company Digital Marketing Executive

Designing artwork

New branding

Recommendation

Designing new artwork

2 from the agency side

Professional and fast response. They were flexible when we required additional artwork at short notice

Very effective

Speed and quality

we didn't really have a set schedule so it's unfair to rate high/low. They did however respond quickly when required
    Really high

Book Design for Commissioning Editor

"They offer a very unique style that informs designs without overpowering the book concept."

Feb. - Mar. 2019

Wildish & Co. designed a cover and sample illustrations to preview an upcoming book release. They offered 3–4 iterations, carefully making changes as requested.

Brighton, United Kingdom
Sorrel Wood
Commissioning Editor, The Bright Press

The book series is now published and was a success. The team had a rare skillset, delivering clean designs and funny graphics. They were enjoyable to work with and communicated well throughout.

I'm the commissioning editor for new book ideas: I commission art, design and editorial on new developments.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wildish & Co.?

Steve and his team created several different cover treatments for us to choose from and sample pages including artwork illustrations for the book

We wanted to be able to preview the book series idea to sales teams

I saw some of the books Steve had designed and co-authored such as How To Adult and How To Swear: they are so funny and contemporary and I knew he would be perfect for the project which needed a bit of a vintage/retro twist.

We saw 3 or 4 iterations of the cover and layouts and were able to request changes to the designs to suit our market.

I worked directly with Steve as the point of contact on the project, which was a lot of fun.

The series is now being published, so it was a huge success for us.

Very good, great communication skills.

They offer a very unique style that informs designs without overpowering the book concept. A rare set of skills. Funny graphics, fantastic clean, design work that hits project briefs on the head. Quirky graphics, incredibly consistent, and fun to work with too.

nope: perfecto.

Top value for budget allowed

Silver