We Turn Code Into Product

WeSoftYou is a Full-Cycle Web&Mobile Product Engineering Company with an extensive portfolio and product-oriented approach. Our passion is Python and Javascript (also Django, React.js, Vue.js, Node.js). We have strong business and marketing skills which will help your business to succeed and be ahead of its market competitors!

Kiev, Ukraine

We team up with businesses – young and ambitious startups, small and middle-size companies, and huge technology companies – to bring beautiful ideas to life.

Our Vision. To be #1 Company of matching best Tech and Product talents with the projects of highest potential

Study Platform for Medical Education Startup

"They had a strong business ethic and approached challenges with a can-do attitude."

Jan. 2017 - Aug. 2018

WeSoftYou developed a web application for online exam preparation. The team created multiple formats to replicate actual testing environments and used an early MVP release to conduct user research.

Australia
Operations Manager, Medical Education Startup

The solution was high quality. Within one quarter, nearly two-thirds of MVP free trial users converted to paying subscribers. WeSoftYou’s on-time delivery reflected the team’s commitment and passion for the project. They were communicative, agile, and ethical at every stage.

I’m the operations manager of a medical education startup. We provide study resources for general practitioners (GPs).

For what projects/services did your company hire WeSoftYou?

We wanted to create a new web-based study tool specifically for exam preparation.

We needed to create a custom web application that simulated at least two different formats of medical exams in Australia, Malaysia, and Hong Kong. WeSoftYou needed to design the experience as close to the real online exam environment as possible.

We produced a basic specification to test the market and identify a preferred web developer. We wanted a partner that could have an ongoing role with our business through successive development cycles. We also wanted the agency to provide continued care and attention to the finished solution.

I did a global search and my team interviewed a short list of candidates. WeSoftYou best understood the scope of work and demonstrated a flexible approach to project management. We appreciated that the same team that pitched us would also execute the project. We hired them because we knew who would do the job.

WeSoftYou used an agile approach to accommodate our specifications as our ideas evolved alongside the partnership. We started with the most complex exam format and proceeded to the second format. We then revised the solution to optimize user-friendliness and ensure realistic exam simulations. Both teams scheduled a limited release to coincide with one of the real semi-annual exams. We used user information from that stage to gain further UX insight.

The team included a project manager, a UI/UX designer, two frontend developers, a backend developer, and a QA manager.

We launched MVP within three months to meet critical deadlines. More than 60% of free trial customers upgraded their subscription in the first three months of operation.

WeSoftYou was approachable and communicative because the project manager allowed us to interact directly with the entire team. I preferred this experience to others I’ve had on different web development projects. Overall, they were professional and consistently available. The team was the right size for our business.

WeSoftYou understood our vision and position as a new business. They worked hard to get our product to market on time. Furthermore, the team was committed and passionate. They had a strong business ethic and approached challenges with a can-do attitude. The developers created excellent web-based solutions as a result.

WeSoftYou should use designers from different parts of the world to understand local markets better. Those resources could then liaise with the excellent development team.

Order Processing Workflow for Financial Service Firm

"They’re the first outsourced team I’ve seen that puts such care into their work."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

WeSoftYou is developing a financial services web app with multiple user types. Customers can create their own custom experience and craft their own notification settings. There’s also a backend admin area.

Universal City, California
Yulia Coleman
CEO, GFS Group

The MVP attracted a significant client base and is constantly being improved. WeSoftYou has fostered an atmosphere of transparency with regular reports and proactive communication. Their responsiveness extends beyond traditional work hours and they display industry-stand out dedication.

I’m the CEO and founder of GFS Group.

For what projects/services did your company hire WeSoftYou?

We needed full-cycle development to build a web app that would boost peoples' credit scores.

We needed to create a service that allowed customers to quickly and easily boost their personal credit score.

After having an unsuccessful experience with a freelance developer, we hired a software consultant who suggested we work a partner in Ukraine.

We’re creating an ordering system with a wide inventory of trade lines. Customers are added to credit lines as authorized users with specific limits depending on their planned utilization, age, and payment history. This helps temporarily boost their credit rating so they can obtain favorable lending rates and make important financial moves.

The system has three user types, a well-structured admin area, and user customization capabilities. A detailed and prompt notification system keeps everyone in the loop and allows clients to efficiently monitor their credit card bookings.

We’re working with a project manager, a frontend developer, a backend developer, and a QA manager.

I started building the initial user base after we rolled out the first MVP, and new clients keep coming in. The exact outcomes are still unclear, but I’m confident it’ll be a great product that will bring many benefits to my company and users.

We use Slack and Jira to communicate and manage the backlog. If there’s an issue, they come to me with all the details and a fleshed-out plan of action. They keep me in the loop with detailed reports and accessible task tracking.

They’ve taken responsibility for the project as if it was their own. Even if they’re out of the office for the day, they’ll answer my questions and be ready if something urgent comes up. They’re the first outsourced team I’ve seen that puts such care into their work.

There’s always something to improve, but everything’s going quite well. I love working with them and would highly recommend them to anyone who needs web development services.

Platform MVP for Secure Payment Holding Service

"...WeSoftYou is highly product-oriented and cares about results more than budgets."

July - Oct. 2017

WeSoftYou created an MVP version of a fintech platform that securely retains payments while contracts are being fulfilled. They utilized an automated testing framework to ensure proper feature development.

Kyiv, Ukraine
CEO, Secure Payment Company

The MVP is currently used to secure additional funds and shows promising customer adoption capabilities. WeSoftYou took ownership of the project and provided services outside the initial scope due to their commitment to success. They were constantly available and provided frequent progress updates.

I’m the CEO of a company that holds payments for services and products securely in escrow until agreements are fulfilled.

For what projects/services did your company hire WeSoftYou?

We needed full-cycle development help to build a web app.

We wanted a web app that would secure payments for both services provided and products sold.

I researched Ukrainian development companies. WeSoftYou seemed to be the most startup-oriented, and their case studies reflected a lot of product development expertise. They looked like they’d be a great match.

WeSoftYou developed an MVP version of a custom platform based on Acquirer Systems, an automated test and validation environment for payment solutions. The platform itself assures both a secure sale of goods and a secure buyer-seller relationship.

We worked with a project manager, a frontend developer, a backend developer, and a QA manager.

WeSoftYou delivered an MVP, and I and my team are now in our next round of fundraising. Our research has shown that 45% of people between ages 18-30 are likely to use SPay when making payments on the internet.

We used Slack for messaging and Jira for managing the backlog. They were available 24/7 to answer questions on Slack and refrained from bothering me with unnecessary technical details. Instead, they kept me in the loop with daily and weekly reports.

WeSoftYou worked on the project as if it was their own. In fact, even though we aren’t in an active development phase, their CEO and COO are constantly asking us about our latest progress. Compared to other outsourced and freelance teams I reviewed, WeSoftYou is highly product-oriented and cares about results more than budgets. They’ve even helped me with presentations for investors.

They may have a few areas for improvement, but everything they did for me far exceeded my expectations.