Design . Develop . Boost

We are a team of Engineers, specialized in providing Software Solutions, Web Development, Mobile App Development, UI/UX Consultation and Digital Marketing.

Zirakpur, India

SEO Optimization for Patient Transfer Service Provider

"They are talented, professional, communicative, and keep the project on schedule."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Through website and SEO keyword development, Webomaze Technologies improved an existing website and increased new clients. They also developed new website content including blog posts and regular reports.

Ontario, Canada
Ace Lubana
CFO, MedEvac Canada

Webomaze Technologies’ talented and communicative team developed SEO keywords that drastically increased call volume, website traffic, and new clients. Using multiple communication channels, they ensured the project remained on schedule and that project details were efficiently communicated.

I am the CFO at MedEvac Canada, and we are a patient transfer service provider.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webomaze Technologies?

Due to the nature of our work, we don't have many long-term returning clients.  We wanted to continue to bring in new clients by improving our SEO, further developing our website, and increasing our call volume.

How did you select Webomaze?

We were researching companies on Fiverr, and out of all the companies we looked at, Webomaze had the best combination of relevant experience and positive reviews. After one or two months of working with them, we were convinced they were the best choice.

We brought Webomaze on to examine our rankings and the overall functionality of our website, and then suggest and implement improvements. They have done everything to improve our rankings, like generating effective SEO keywords and creating new content for the site. The new content included blogs, updating our listings, and posting reports. They also helped increase our outreach through managing our Facebook.

We interacted directly with the project manager, who would then delegate tasks to specific Webomaze team members.

The project began in December 2017, and is ongoing.

Our rankings have improved dramatically and call volume has increased significantly. Based on our SEO reports, a lot more people are visiting our website.

How did the Webomaze Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They had excellent project management with multiple communication channels. We would have weekly meetings over Google Hangout and used phone or email for daily communication.

What impresses you about the Webomaze Technologies?

Their level of communication and dedication is excellent.

They are talented, professional, communicative, and keep the project on schedule. If you're unsure, I would definitely suggest working with them.

.NET Web Dev for Entertainment News Portal

“I did the right thing by choosing Webomaze Technologies.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Webomaze Technologies is developing the front- and backend of an interactive entertainment portal. They’re reorganizing the site, updating features, and replacing the ASP with ASP.NET. The work is ongoing.

Chandigarh, India
JD Ghai
CEO, SantaBanta.com Ltd.

Webomaze Technologies’ work resulted in an increase in revenues and improved the site’s load time. Their effective planning skills and methodical approach contribute needed organization to the site. Additionally, their strong expertise helps them to deliver professional, high-quality solutions.

I’m the founder and CEO of SantaBanta.com. We’re an entertainment portal that provides news about Bollywood. We have an entertainment section devoted to humor where we have jokes, SMS, cartoons, and funny videos.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webomaze Technologies?

We needed help developing an interactive website. Our existing site was totally unorganized because everything was done in different programming languages.

They’re doing the front- and backend development for our website and reorganizing the SQL database. They’re launching new features, updating old features, making the APIs of all the features that we have on our site, which will help improve our app, and replacing the ASP with ASP.NET. They’re also helping us with a new feature that Google is coming out with for the search.

There are four people including their founder. One person takes care of the overall concept and implementation. Another person is responsible for preparing the planning, documentation, and the technology we should be using. The other person is responsible for implementing and making changes in SQL and ASP.NET.

How did you come to work with Webomaze Technologies?

I heard about them from an organization we’re members of. I talked to a number of companies and I shortlisted them.

We’ve spent $13,000.

We started working together in October 2017 and the work is ongoing.

The site loads quickly. They helped immensely - our revenues increased by almost 15% in the last 6–7 months. The quality of their work is exceptionally good.

How did Webomaze Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They share weekly reports and we communicate via email and WhatsApp.

Their planning team is exceptionally professional. We were confident we were heading in the right direction. They did a great job of preparing the vision plan. Their planning is very thorough; they share with us what should be done, what shouldn’t be done, and why. They share new technologies, platforms, and APIs that are available, and how we need to implement them.

I did the right thing by choosing Webomaze Technologies. They’re thorough and professional. They understand technology well.

I’d appreciate more updates from them on a regular basis on what they’re doing and why they’re doing it. I discussed it with them and they’re adapting to my requirements now.

They never got delayed in any task and are always available for my queries.
    They are the best fit for my budget and have easy payment terms.
    I have never faced a single Quality issue in their work.

Magento Upgrade for Motorcycle Riding Gear Distributor

“I got what I needed when I needed it.”

Mar. - May 2018

Webomaze expedited the upgrade of an e-commerce website to Magento 2. They also improved the site’s performance and ensured compliance with the latest SEO standards.

San Diego, California
Paul Brooks
CEO, British Motorcycle Gear

Within a few weeks, the revamped site yielded a noticeable increase in revenue, thanks to faster loading time and sharper images. Webomaze’s competence, efficiency, and availability have led to multiple projects.

I’m the CEO of a company that manufactures and distributes a full line of motorcycle clothing and accessories.

For what projects/services did your company hire Webomaze Technologies?

Over the last few years, Webomaze has done some web development projects for us. The latest one was a total upgrade of our website and migration to the Magento 2 platform.

Our goal was to get everything done for under $5,000 and within 30 days.

They sent a bid on Upwork, along with 30 other companies. We chose Webomaze after reviewing their past work.

They moved our website to Magento 2 and optimized its speed and images. They also made sure that we followed the new Google SEO guidelines.

Several people were working on the project.

Our new website is faster, while the images are much better. In the first four weeks since launching it, our sales have gone up about 15%.

We were in contact with a team leader who assigned the work to the rest of the team and made sure every step was completed. Each team member was available through the Upwork interface and gave us constant updates. We could also give them feedback in real time.

They were responsive and available 24 hours a day.

They were perfect for our needs.

Overall Score I got what I needed when I needed it.
    Each phase was done on time or ahead of schedule.
    It was very reasonable.
    It looks great.
    I have already referred them to several companies.