Custom Shopify Design + Development

Webinopoly is a professional website design and Internet marketing company based in Houston TX. Our team is a small group of talented website designers, programmers, and search engine experts that know how to get you online results.

Webinopoly Houston-based web development company, founded in 2012 with the intention of merging beautiful design with intuitive functionality for small to medium-sized businesses across all sectors. We began in the e-commerce sector, and from the experience and knowledge gained in those early years, we have expanded to building sites and digital identities for a variety of industries and purposes.

Houston, TX
  • 7324 Southwest Freeway, Suite 1460
    Houston, TX 77074

Dtlr.com, Standing Desk Converter, Sboji Facewear, Wine Chateau, Tru Sound Audio, Death Wish Malt

Custom Shopify Website for Clothing Brand

“They have flawless project management and translated our desires perfectly.”

2019 - Ongoing

Webinopoly.com developed an e-commerce website for a collegiate promotional product retailer. The team customized a Shopify website for the client and optimized the site for Google and SEO.

South Carolina
Kelley Shaw
Art & Marketing Director, Morgan Row

The website exceeded the expectations of the internal team and recieved positive comments from customers. Webinopoly.com leverages their technical expertise and experience to produce high-quality results that match the specifications of the client. The team is available and attentive.

I am the art and marketing director at Morgan Row. We are in the collegiate promotional product industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webinopoly.com?

We were looking to reorientate our sales tactics, from an in-person method to an e-commerce platform.

Webinopoly.com developed our e-commerce website from scratch. After choosing a Shopify theme, they edited it to fit our needs. They ensured that the site was SEO friendly and consulted with us on multiple aspects. Their team included calls to action and optimized the site for Google and our social media marketing efforts.

Our main point of contact was Moe (CEO, Webinopoly.com) but we worked with maybe three other members of their team.

How did you come to work with Webinopoly.com?

The owner of our company connected with Webinopoly.com.

We have invested between $12,000–$20,000.

Our ongoing engagement with Webinopoly.com began in 2019.

The quality of their work is superb. I have never worked with a group like Webinopoly.com. They were always easy to contact and brought more to the table than we did. Their team always made us feel as if we were their only client. Everything was done to a caliber that exceeded our expectations.

We’ve recieved great feedback from customers, who say our site is the most eye-catching Shopify site they’ve seen. We probably have some of the most elaborate functionalities on our site, allowing users to custom design t-shirts.

How did Webinopoly.com perform from a project management standpoint?

They have flawless project management and translated our desires perfectly. Paired with their knowledge and expertise, our vision looks incredible. Moe really went above and beyond just setting up the site, he also gave us insight into the industry. We’re always very informed about what they are in working on.

Moe gives us great insight into the industry thanks to his many years of experience. He helps guide us in the right direction.

No, everything has been great. I couldn’t be happier and feel very positive about launching our new site.

Let them bring their expertise to the table and be open-minded as to what they have to say.

E-Commerce Development for Meal Prep Kitchen

"They probe deeper to ensure they’re delivering what we’re after."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Webinopoly.com custom-developed a Shopify Plus website catered to specific business use cases. Features include production reports, custom-ordering, and a home delivery service.

Dallas, Texas
Owner, Meal Prep Kitchen

The solution has conserved internal resources, as it automatically produces multiple product-related reports. As a result of the enhanced functionality, sales have grown. Customers leave positive reviews about the solution, and customer retention has increased. The site generates a substantial ROI.

I’m the owner of a meal prep kitchen. It’s an e-commerce based meal prep and meal delivery service. We’re starting our third year of operation now.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webinopoly.com?

We were on the basic Shopify platform, and we were contemplating building an entirely new website or upgrading to Shopify Plus.

We had lots of functionality-related business use cases. For example, the basic Shopify platform would not allow someone to effectively place an order for a future date. We needed a system in place that could manage this, as it would affect our production reporting, the user interface process, and updates to the checkout process.

I rely on them as my development team, and I’ll go to them with custom projects. They developed our e-commerce site using Shopify Plus. This involved developing a custom application to help us manage our delivery and pickup locations.

For example, they helped us create a home delivery service that could be managed in house. They created an interface where the customers could connect, leave their address, and leave their proper notes. Then, the site dials in the correct selectable delivery date based on our custom order schedule and delivery deadlines.

They also built a tool that allows customers to customize their meals. The solution builds a nutrition profile accordingly and updates the price.
In addition, they worked on our production reports. This way, we know how many ounces of food to cook for each item. All of this logic had to align with the frontend-facing interface they built. There are also automated marketing emails and delivery notification messages.

Now, we’re working on a custom-built, flexible, and dynamic subscription app that will be very different than what else is in the market today.

How did you come to work with Webinopoly.com?

We researched our options, and several companies put in proposals. Webinopoly.com’s proposal said we would do custom development work with them as we migrate to Shopify Plus. It involved building customized applications and updating the site to make it work the way we wanted.

We’ve invested $25,000.

We started working together in February 2019, and the work is ongoing.

Before working with them, we had a much more manual process in place that involved manipulating Excel files by hand. Now, everything is automated in a custom production report, order list report, and location list report. The process happens at the click of a button.

We have had phenomenal growth since working with them. I attribute a lot of that sales growth to the enhanced functionality. Customers have left reviews about how they’re enjoying the functionality, and customer retention has increased.

In our first year of operation, we did not quite reach $400,000 in sales. By the end of the year, after we started working with Webinopoly.com, we had done $1.8 million in revenue. This 400% plus growth was definitely related to e-commerce updates.

We’ve also seen a growing sales channel for the customer-facing “build your meal” interface. Due to that customized feature, we’re able to increase a markup on those items. We’ve received a nice return on our investment.

How did Webinopoly.com perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m always able to connect with Moe (CEO, Webinopoly.com) or the lead developer through multiple communication channels. They’re very flexible and open to catering to your particular communication methods. We used Skype and ran the reports from there. They’re always available to jump on screen shares when needed.

They do a really good job of managing the project. After we present our business use cases, they do a good job of asking the right questions. They probe deeper to ensure they’re delivering what we’re after.

They help to educate you along the way. So, as you get deeper into a project, you’re more aware of how to set up requests for success.

There’s an opportunity with any development house to improve deadline adjustments and have milestone reporting. I’m super detail-oriented and methodical, and I watch every single level of milestone like a hawk.

E-Commerce Dev for Marketing Company

"Along with being professional to their clients, the team at Webinopoly.com truly cares."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Taking ownership from a previous Magento provider, Webinopoly.com developed a Shopify platform that targets college students.

Spartanburg, South Carolina
President & CEO, Marketing Company

The new platform has significantly increased the number of unique visitors. The team at Webinopoly.com exceeded expectations. Their detail-oriented approach supplemented their technical expertise. Their innovative outlook supported the need for continued engagement.

I’m the president of a marketing company that focuses on college Greek life.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webinopoly.com?

We had tried to implement a new Magento platform with a previous partner, but that was unsuccessful.

We engaged with Webinopoly.com to deliver a Shopify platform that targets people within the ages of 18­–24.

I had initially spoken with Moe (CEO, Webinopoly.com). I’ve worked with various others as well to complete the project.

How did you come to work with Webinopoly.com?

When I first came across Webinopoly.com, I didn’t believe that they could do this type of work for what they were quoting. When I spent a significant amount with the other partner for unsatisfactory results, I came back to Webinopoly.com. Their team did what they said they would at a lower price.

We’ve spent around $35,000 throughout the engagement.

We started working with Webinopoly.com began in August 2019.

The team at Webinopoly.com delivered the first website in less than two weeks. What took our previous partner ten months to do, their team accomplished at a tenth of the cost. In the first three weeks of going live, we’ve had more traffic than we did in the previous months. It’s eventually grown to 60,000 unique visitors. We’re currently on our third project with them.

How did Webinopoly.com perform from a project management standpoint?

From a project management standpoint, they’re detail-oriented and transparent. Along with being professional to their clients, the team at Webinopoly.com truly cares.

I haven’t seen anything they can’t do from a technical standpoint. If there’s a roadblock or new concept to try out, I would trust Webinopoly.com to get it done. Their tenacity and innovative approach are an asset to figuring out harder situations and projects.

No. When compared to other vendors, they may not believe that they can perform at the quoted prices in the timeframe. That’s one thing that’s blown me away about Webinopoly.com. I made the mistake of not going with them the first time.

If I were an owner, I would go with Webinopoly.com because they get everything done. In my experience, they’re the fastest company that does the best work at a reasonable cost.

The best.

Website Dev for Healthy Lifestyle Brand

"...it took a load of stress off my shoulders, and I was impressed with all the resources they have available to support me..."

Oct. - Dec. 2019

Webinopoly Inc created an e-commerce website from the ground up.

Hamilton, Canada
CEO, Healthy Lifestyle Brand

The business owner is exceptionally pleased with the site appearance. Clients have also complimented the new online presence. Webinopoly Inc was an attentive, responsive group that adjusted well to scope changes.

I am the owner of the company and I run and make all decisions concerning the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Webinopoly Inc?

To build an e-commerce website.

We needed the website to be easy to upload to and update and provide multiple payments options for clients.

Through a google search and competitor comparison

Once I contacted the company, we discussed what my goals and needs were. I was provided with mockups and once I chose my options the site started to be built. Details were refined along the process as new ideas came to me and the Webinopoly team made suggestions. Every week or sooner I was updated with progress or when information to fill the site was requested. The project took longer than expected as there were things I decided to add on that were not part of the original quote but Moe was very helpful and his prices were fair.

I spoke with Moe and a project manager plus one designer who contacted me for my content when it was needed.

The new website has been launched and I am very excited with how it looks and I have received positive comments from my clients.

Communication was simple and effective through email and phone calls. All of my communication was returned within 48 hours which I really appreciated.

How easy they made everything seem and how little was needed from me. It was great, it took a load of stress off my shoulders, and I was impressed with all the resources they have available to support me ongoing with things like marketing and blog writing.

I was very satisfied with the end result. There was some minor corrections needed to spelling content and where I wanted locations to be adjusted but these were easy to make and Moe and his team were quick update the site with the needed changes.

Overall Score Top notch company, will work with them in the future for any updating needs
    Super easy to contact through email or phone and very quick response times
    Competitive and they threw in a few marketing suggestions that I was very appreciative of and did not expect
    Beautiful website that I am thrilled with
    I have already referred them to several friends of mine

Website Design & Execution for Health & Wellness Service

"The project management was efficient and effective at each stage of design and execution."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Webinopoly Inc performed web development services, focusing on a platform's web design and optimization.

Calgary, Canada
CEO, MPowrx Health & Wellness Products

Their team completed their work quickly and efficiently, delivering a service that met goals. Their responsiveness was noteworthy. Customers can expect a positive experience working with a team that goes the extra mile.

MPowrx is a health and wellness focused on delivering innovative and affordable products that help people enjoy better lives, no matter where they live.

For what projects/services did your company hire Webinopoly Inc?

website design, optimization and overall performance

we have worked with webinopoly on a variety of projects over the past 5 months, including website design, optimization and overall performance.

Webinopoly is a shopify expert and we needed that expertise for our website and e-commerce system.

The services spanned strategic design and technical execution - 'soup to nuts' services.

project team involved several people in different roles with my company, including sales and marketing, operations and analytics.

The project was completed quickly and efficiently and resulted in improved website performance and ensured we could meet the demands of our marketplace and meet our business goals.

Their responsiveness, willingness to go the extra mile and their high integrity.

There was little that needed to be improved, it was a very pleasant and productive experience overall.