Performance Driven Websites & Marketing

True Market is a full service marketing agency serving Calgary, Red Deer and other valued clients throughout Canada and the United States.

We design integrated marketing solutions to bring in leads and sales for businesses both online and offline. From rebranding and business cards to conversion focussed websites and full marketing funnels, we'll help transform your marketing into a revenue-generating investment. If you’re interested in talking strategy, we’d love to chat.

Calgary, Canada

• Acumen Capital Partners,
  • Judy Boyes & Associates,
  • Studio C Architecture

Website Dev and Branding for Salon

"My website is beautiful and I get compliments regularly."

July 2016 - Ongoing

True Market developed a website and marketing strategy, including physical branding elements. Their ongoing efforts include SEO strategy and marketing campaigns.

Alberta, Canada
Jessica Noel Wright
Senior Stylist & Owner, Vanya Salon

The new website is complimented frequently and brings in new customers. The True Market team is thorough and offers a step-by-step approach to branding. One of their strongest attributes is their ability to combine customer ideals with technical necessities.

I am the owner and senior stylist at Vanya Salon. We are a boutique salon that specializes in quality service at an affordable price.

For what projects/services did your company hire True Market?

I hired True Market to build my website and my salon’s branding (e.g. logo, business cards, signage, etc.).

My main goal was to create a brand for my salon to attract new clientele.

True Market was recommended to me by a colleague.

We had discovery meetings where we determined the look and feel of the brand while also determining the target demographic. After establishing the brand, True Market built a website and designed business cards and signage. Once everything was set up, we developed a social media and marketing plan to attract customers and build the brand. They are also involved in our ongoing marketing efforts.

I primarily worked with one lead designer at the start of this project. Their team has since grown to a staff of eight.

I personally love the work they did for me. The brand perfectly represents my business and attracts the right clientele. My website is beautiful and I get compliments regularly. I have also gotten a lot of business from online searches because of True Market’s SEO and marketing tactics.

The team was there every step of the way and were thorough in their consultations. They made sure I was getting the best options to represent and grow my business. We primarily communicate through email and I always get a response in a timely manner. Everything has always been delivered on time and done well.

The senior designer’s intuition was amazing. He was able to combine what I like and what the company’s needs are to create a brand that works.

No, I have no complaints.

Overall Score I love this company and what they do.
    I never had any trouble with scheduling.
    The cost was fair and well worth the results.
    Everything in this project was well done.
    I already refer them to everyone.

Web Dev & Brand and Mktg. Materials for Hair Salon

"Their team shows passion for producing top-notch work and bringing success to their clients."

July 2016 - Ongoing

True Market made a logo, designed and built a website, and implemented SEO and Google Ads to support a new business. They now create custom marketing tools for social media and provide support services.

Calgary, Canada
Owner & Lead Stylist, Hair Salon

Sales doubled within the first year, and the new site and logo received praise for their engaging designs. True Market delivers high-quality products on time and at outstanding value. They demonstrate a strong skill set and pay careful attention to needs and challenges in every project.

I’m the owner and lead stylist of a boutique hair salon.

For what projects/services did your company hire True Market?

We engaged True Market to build our website, design our logo, and implement SEO and Google Ads campaigns. They also create marketing tools on an ongoing basis.

As a new business, we wanted to increase our clientele and local brand awareness.

I’ve been familiar with True Market since it launched. Their previous clients gave excellent references.

After a comprehensive consultation, True Market created a custom logo for us. They also designed and built a website to fit our business’s needs. Their team then provided marketing consulting services and set up SEO and Google Ads campaigns on our site. They now design custom marketing tools used in the salon and on our social media.

The team has grown to eight people since we started working together in 2016. My main point of contact is the lead designer.

Our sales doubled within the first year of opening my business’s new location. This growth far exceeded my expectations. We also regularly get compliments on our attractive site and logo.

The collaboration has been seamless since the beginning. True Market reliably delivers high-quality products on time.

We highly value their level of care and attention to detail. Their team shows passion for producing top-notch work and bringing success to their clients.

No, we’re highly satisfied with their work and have no complaints.

Overall Score True Market is a top-notch team whose work speaks for itself.
    True Market always delivers on time.
    Their work comes at an excellent value.
    The site and logo regularly receive compliments for their beautiful designs.
    I’d recommend them first to anyone looking for similar services.