Web Development, Web & Mobile Design

Hello 👋

We are web designers and developers from Ukraine, Kyiv city with great technical expertise and focus on complimenting your business goals.

⚡️ We offer full cycle web development of:

• Corporate websites for services
• Landing Pages
• eCommerce
• Marketplaces and Booking platforms
• API development for web integration
• UX and UI design for web and mobile solutions

• MySQL, SQLite, MySQLi
• Gulp, Webpuck
• Figma, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD
• InvisionApp, Zeplin, Avacode

📮 Feel free to reach out us if you would like to discuss your project. We'd be happy to help you.

TheForexMagazine | Corporate website Image

TheForexMagazine | Corporate website

Our task was to develop a website for the awards magazine for the best forex brokers. In this project, we developed a UI / UX design, a front-end with animation and a back-end on the Yii2 framework with an admin panel for self-management of the

Online platform for sale courses Image

Online platform for sale courses

A platform for an online school on Forex trading with the functionality of a personal account and a payment system. The development included: UI / UX design, front-end, back-end to CMS WordPress, SEO optimization.

Web Development for Personal Finance Company

"I think they can do a great job for other clients."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Teplin designed and developed a website with an email function and billing system integration. The website also functions as an educational platform. They created an ad across social media platforms.

Nikita Nepomiashchyi
Founder, Finances on Fingers

Teplin's work contributed to the number of people who purchased offers to take part in the educational program. They have great communication skills and are very clear about deadlines and processes. Collaborating well made for a successful project.

I’m a financial manager at Finances on Fingers. I provide services to people who want to make good deals with their finances but don’t know how to do it properly. I help them save their money each month.

What challenge were you trying to address with Teplin?

I needed to become better known in my country, so I created profiles on Instagram and Facebook as a financial expert. I asked Teplin to create a website where people could read information about me, make inquiries, and improve their financial management skills.

Teplin designed and developed my site. It has an email function and a billing system integration. The website was also made as an educational platform to improve financial skills. People who want to make an order just push a button and pay through their credit cards. They created an ad on Google, Instagram, and Facebook about my services.

There were around five members involved.

How did you come to work with Teplin?

We’re both from Kyiv, Ukraine. They showed me their portfolio on their website, and they made me a great offer. They had great communication skills and they understood what I needed. They also gave me a great discount.

I've spent $5,000.

I started working with Teplin about one year ago and the relationship is currently ongoing, but it only took 3–4 months to build the website.

There were about 100 people who purchased my offers and came to my educational program; I’m thankful to Teplin.

How did Teplin perform from a project management standpoint?

They use Trello to communicate with me. I can decide on the order in which to do the tasks and they make everything clear. I understand the process as a whole and the deadlines.

Everything is fine for me. I really like collaborating with them and I think they can do a great job for other clients.

They could make the cost of their services a bit cheaper.

The quality was great. Everything was done in a proper way.

WordPress Dev for IT Law Company

"They did very well on all points."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Teplin developed a website in multiple languages to help increase the client’s customer base. There were three team members assigned to the project and communication was primarily done through WhatsApp.

Yaroslav Popov
CEO, PITF

The team at Teplin added value to the client’s business and was communicative throughout the process. The client is very satisfied and plans to continue working with them for the foreseeable future to expand their digital presence.

I’m the managing partner of PITF, an IT law company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Teplin?

We needed someone to develop our website and we wanted to increase our client base.

They developed our WordPress website and provided the option to view the website content English or Russian.

We worked with a project manager, a developer, and the owner of the company.

How did you come to work with Teplin?

I often travel to the United States for work. I Googled “web development companies in the United States” and found them on Clutch. I saw that they were from Ukraine and got in touch with them to discuss our project. It was nice because they were fluent in English and Russian.

We started working together in October 2019, and the work is ongoing.

The quality of the work is perfect. It will increase our sales and add value to our business. The collaboration and website are both great.

How did Teplin perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication is very easy; we use WhatsApp.

They did very well on all points.

No, I’m very satisfied.