Delivering Promises

Silver

Techuz was started by a group of tech-minded individuals focusing on creating world-class web and mobile solutions leveraging advanced technologies. Since our inception, we have been growing 300% yearly and have established an authority on Angularjs, Nodejs, Laravel, iOS - Swift and Android technologies. Not only are we adept at resolving enterprise needs but also have focused towards the growing unique requirements of start-ups.

We are here because we believe in "Delivering Promises" and our relationship with the client starts with "We".

Our key services & technologies:

• Web Development - Angularjs, Nodejs, Reactjs, Laravel (PHP)
  • Native Mobile Application Development - IOS, Android
  • Database - Neo4J Graph database, MongoDB, MySQL

Ahmedabad, India

Count.ly, Mr Button, Everywattmatters, Play More Tennis, Style and Apply

Online Ticketing Platform Dev for Consulting Firm

"But for the most part, the platform is live, fully-functioning, and earning money."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Techuz is in the process of developing numerous projects for a consulting firm. They built a Node.js MVP that hosts live quizzes and an online ticketing platform with an Angular frontend and Laravel backend.

Warsaw, Indiana
CEO, Consulting Firm

Initial feedback on the online ticketing platform has been positive. Techuz is full of skilled and responsive developers that work hard to meet their clients’ needs. While their organization could improve, their team is communicative and straightforward about the process.

I’m the CEO of a consulting firm. Our primary services deal with independent movie theaters and their marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Techuz?

The products we’ve worked on with Techuz have been offshoots of our work with movie theaters. Currently, we’re working on an online ticketing platform. Before that, their team developed an MVP.

I’m a developer myself but only specialize in certain parts of coding. I gave Techuz free reign to find the best solution for the online ticketing platform. Their team used an Angular frontend and Laravel on the backend. I created a mockup with various screenshots on what I thought the product should be and the best way to get there. From that point, they created their own design files before starting the coding. The MVP is a Node.js app that does live quizzes. There are potential legal issues there, so I can’t elaborate fully.

Our team has around five people. I started off working with Vaibhav (CEO, Techuz), and then moved to Ankush (Project Manager, Techuz), and then there are a few developers as well.

How did you come to work with Techuz?

We found Techuz through Upwork. We posted a project and set a budget. After interviewing about five different companies, we found that Vaibhav had experience in Stripe that other companies didn’t have. We knew that would be an integral part of the project.

We’ve spent between $20,000–$30,000.

Our engagement began in March 2018.

The MVP is awaiting the next phase, but we’ve launched the online ticketing platform. We’re in the process of adding features. But for the most part, the platform is live, fully-functioning, and earning money.

How did Techuz perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve done a pretty good job. We communicate about twice a week through phone calls and emails. Sometimes we use Trello to keep track of issues and other things we need to work on.

Typically, when I have a real issue, their team is fast about getting back to me. I’m most impressed with that.

The organization involving project management could improve, but I don’t necessarily need tools for my projects because it’s mainly me involved. What we’re doing is pretty straightforward.

With every project, the more specific you are, the better. While working with developers, you need to be literal about everything you want.

Overall Score I’m pretty comfortable with where we are at now and with our process for getting things done.
    Fairly early on, there were a few big things we missed the deadline on. But since then, it’s been good and there have been no major problems.
    They’ve done nearly everything I’ve asked.

Ongoing Web Design for Digital Marketing Company

“The team’s talents are unmatched.”

May 2016 - Ongoing

A go-to partner, Techuz has built over 20 high-quality websites for a digital marketing agency.

Arya Bina
CEO, Kobe Digital

Techuz consistently delivers top-performing websites at a competitive price. The team’s efficient collaborative skills and dedication set the foundation for a positive and long-lasting engagement.

I’m the manager and CEO of Kobe Digital.

For what projects/services did your company hire Techuz?

Over the course of our partnership, Techuz has built over 20 websites for my company and me.

With every project, we aim to create a high-quality and top-performing website.

We were introduced through our marketing vendor. I was familiar with Vaibhav’s (CEO, Techuz) work before he founded Techuz because I’d also worked with him when he was a project manager at a previous company. When he founded Techuz, I followed him.

At this point, we’ve built many websites together. For one project, in particular, I had them build a site for Cheap Travel Hunter, a vacation-planning startup that I founded and ran for about five years. With each initiative, I rely on them to deliver a great product for a competitive price.

I worked with Vaibhav, and his small team. I’ve watched them grow over the past few years.

Working with them, I can always expect a quality site and a positive experience for a great price.

There’s been a learning curve, but we’ve learned to collaborate more effectively than when we first started.

The team’s talents are unmatched.

They could work on defining the scope more clearly to avoid issues later in the project lifecycle; however, I still highly recommend them. At the end of the day, they always deliver a good product.

Web Development & UI/UX for Sustainable Solutions Company

“The whole team is both skilled and friendly, making them a reliable partner.”

July - Nov. 2018

Techuz built a website that allows end users to post data visualizations from third-party software seamlessly. They worked on both the design and dev, collaborating closely with the in-house team.

Boston, Massachusetts
Program Manager, Sustainable Solutions Company

Techuz met project expectations, communicating regularly and providing consistent project updates. The team is technically experienced and also has fantastic customer service, a rare combination. They do high-quality work at a decent price.

I'm the program manager for a sustainable solutions company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Techuz?

We needed a partner to develop a website that would serve as an electronic platform for people to post data visualizations.

We first went through a design phase to review what the platform needed to do. Together, we iterated on the design and development, making changes until it met our expectations. Users can seamlessly upload a range of data visualizations from software like Tableau and Power BI. Techuz wrote the site in HTML.

I interfaced with two people.

How did you come to work with Techuz?

A colleague found them online. I reviewed a few different organizations but liked the quality and price of Techuz the most, so I hired them.

We spent less than $10,000.

The partnership lasted from July–October 2018.

The site turned out well and met our expectations for appearance and functionality.

How did Techuz perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicated regularly and sent us versions to review about every two weeks. We talked daily if needed, and they were highly responsive.

The whole team is both skilled and friendly, making them a reliable partner. They were accommodating to our schedule, holding calls and meetings during US business hours.

No, the project turned out well.

Figure out what you want to accomplish and then clearly explain it to them, using examples if possible.

Overall Score They have a skilled team that's enjoyable to work with.
    They never had any issues with our deadlines.
    They have a great overall value, which was a big determining factor in hiring them.
    They're technically skilled and have great customer service.
    I'd definitely recommend them. They're one of the best web dev firms I’ve seen.

Re-implementation of Server Backend for Payment Solution

"The final code quality was excellent and our team has taken no issue."

Apr. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Techuz replaced an existing server backend. Services included database schema design, data migration, integration of existing APIs with the new server, and testing and documentation.

Seattle, Washington
Pankaj Kumar
Architect, Gravity payments

The successful replacement of the server is expected to facilitate future updates and new features. Techuz delivered high-quality code and worked to incorporate internal feedback across different coding areas. Their communication and thorough documentation also earned positive feedback.

My company, Gravity Payments, provides merchant acquisition services for payment processing (credit cards, ACH, etc.). I am a technical architect responsible for software product architecture and design at the product portfolio level.

For what projects/services did your company hire Techuz?

We needed them to re-implement a gift card processing server backend. The existing implementation is very difficult to operate and maintain.

We wanted functionality on par with the existing system, tools to migrate data from the existing system, highly available and scalable architecture, API compatibility with existing clients, and re-implementation in TypeScript, a language we have standardized for all new development.

StartupTunnel put me in touch with Truelancer, who in turn introduced me to three vendors. I found the proposal from Techuz to be the most compelling.

They did database schema design for the new system, then migrated data from the existing system to the new. They integrated the backend server software with APIs for existing clients and the WebUI, then ran test scripts and did design documentation.

We worked with a project manager and a developer.

The project replaced an existing functionality, so we didn’t expect any immediate benefit. However, it will help us add new features in the long term. The final code quality was excellent and our team has taken no issue.

Techuz handled our project management and gave me weekly updates via video conference.

I found them open to our feedback on code and documentation quality. I never had to repeat my feedback on one part of the code for other parts of the code.

Their engineer working on this project could do better in written English communication.

They stuck to their original estimate.

AngularJS Crowdsource Dev for Goodwill Company

"I would happily recommend them to anyone."

July 2016 - Nov. 2017

Techuz developed a website from scratch using Node.js and Angular.js. The team built a database and did testing. The site launched in late 2017.

Singapore
Shrikant Krishan
Founder, RIghtARm Holdings Pte Ltd

The site is functional, but cannot be promoted until additional funding is secured. Techuz capably managed development and QA testing. They were communicative and willing to experiment with processes.

I’m the chief executive officer of RightArm Holdings Pte Ltd., a public service website that enables give and take between givers and receivers, servicing the underprivileged and the poor. It’s a crowdsourcing platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Techuz?

We needed someone to develop our website.

They developed a custom website from scratch. First, we defined the user requirements at a high level, and then at a detailed level. Techuz used Node.js for the backend and Angular.js for the frontend. They built the graph database with Neo4j.

Techuz worked in 12 sprints and did quality testing; our side did testing as well. We had a development database, testing database, and a live database. Their team deployed the site’s first version in late 2017.

We interacted with five programmers, a QA resource, and the founder and CEO.

How did you come to work with Techuz?

We did an online search and considered Techuz along with other vendors. After a few conversations, we met the team in person. They were affordable and proactive.

We spent $35,000 in payments that corresponded to sprint completions.

We started working together in July 2016 and the project ended in November 2017.

We’ve done pilots in Singapore and India. The traffic on the site isn’t necessarily heavy, but that’s partly because we’re looking for additional funding to get more people on board in the company who will be navigators for our company. Until we get the navigators on board, we don’t want to push traffic on the site because we feel we won’t be able to do justice or provide good service. The site has been used, but we haven’t encouraged heavy traffic or marketed it actively.

How did Techuz perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Jira for tracking the requirements and testing. The QA resource was a helpful point person between teams; he set target dates. We had daily calls between teams as well as weekly management calls. Techuz managed everything quite well.

They were willing to learn new things. Our database isn’t commonly used in India. Techuz had never used it before, but they were willing to take on the challenge.

They could improve testing. We caught some bugs that they didn’t find.

I would happily recommend them to anyone. Explain the user requirements very clearly; that will help testing.

Web, iOS & Android Dev for Literature Learning Platform

“They’re as invested in the product as I am and believe in its success.”

July 2017 - May 2018

Techuz built wireframes and assisted development for an e-learning platform. They constructed the UI/UX, managing the coding and backend of the web, iOS, and Android versions.

Mumbai, India
CEO, E-Learning Company

The product went live about six months ago. The results are successful, and the backend is particularly useful. Techuz was reliable, responsive, hardworking, and honest. They managed the project well and never took shortcuts.

I’m the co-founder and CEO of an e-learning company. We have a literature learning platform for children aged 7–12. We’ve worked in this field for the past six years.

What challenge were you trying to address with Techuz?

We wanted a tech vendor who would create the wireframe for our literature learning platform based on our requirements. They would become our preferred technology vendor for developing the final product based on our business needs. We also wanted to avoid an in-house tech team on our payrolls in the initial phase.

Based on our specifications, they created a wireframe for us. For the first phase, we picked up specific elements to go live with. We provided the business logic and gamification framework; their role was to create the UI/UX and do the coding for web platform based on our business and consumer journey requirements. The same process extended to iOS and Android versions for tablets.

Vaibhav (Founder & CEO, Techuz) was the head of the whole project. The team also included a project manager and another contact person, a group that worked on the UI/UX side, another group for HTML coding, and separate developers for iOS and Android.

How did you come to work with Techuz?

They were recommended to us. We chose them because of their capability, technical knowledge, turnaround time, accessibility, and project management abilities.

We spent $30,000 on this project.

We worked together from July 2017–May 2018.

They did the entire project. We went live about six months ago and are very pleased with how everything works. The backend was particularly successful.

How did Techuz perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is good, as are their response times. They manage the project within our timelines and we take time to talk every day.

We can rely on them. They never look for shortcuts, and I know they won’t cheat me. They’re as invested in the product as I am and believe in its success.

They need to maintain the competencies of their current team. They’re hardworking and genuine, and they don’t exaggerate their capabilities. As technologies improve, they’ll need to bring in more ingenuity and expertise and be quick to learn what’s happening around them.

They’re a reliable and trustworthy team. If you don’t want to invest in an in-house technical team, call on them.

They’re proactive and follows project timelines, but they need to also use the Slack channels when the timeline gets off.
    We didn’t have many revisions, and they always tried to absorb any extra cost. They made sure they understood and were definitely worth the price.
    The systems are in place, and they did a good job with them.

Angular JS Web Development For Booking Company

"Techuz likes happy customers. If we had any problems, they'd address them quickly."

August 2016 - July 2018

Using AngularJS and Laravel, Techuz developed a web application that serves as an online job booking platform.

Aarau, Switzerland
Thomas Schneider
CEO, JobBookers KLG

User feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Techuz's understanding of development languages helped them respond quickly to any inquiries or technical concerns that arose. Communication was occasionally stifled by cultural disconnect, but efficiency and quality of work generally won the day.

I’m the CEO of JobBookers, an online booking platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Techuz?

We needed developers for the whole web application. It's too expensive as a startup to hire developers in Switzerland, so we needed to find a firm that worked in our price point.

We started the project by introducing our idea and what we wanted to implement. They used AngularJS and Laravel to develop the application. They had different milestones throughout the project. They also made any changes we requested.

Our initial contact was the CEO. We started the project working with two developers, one frontend and one backend. As the project progressed, we added two additional developers.

How did you come to work with Techuz?

We’d looked into hiring a developer based in London but he was too expensive. A developer friend of mine helped us find Techuz on Upwork. They had the experience we needed, a good price, and good reviews.

In total, we spent around $20,000.

The project began in August 2016 and the web application launched in May 2018. They also made a few post-launch updates. We’d like to work with them again in the future to implement some new features.

So far, we’ve received really positive feedback from our clients. They're happy with the design and the functionalities.

How did Techuz perform from a project management standpoint?

The team’s communication was very good. Even though the developers are in India, we were able to stay in touch using Skype. We spoke to them almost daily. If there ever was an issue or question, they looked into it right away and provided a solution.

The developers really cared about the project. With other firms, it's all about the numbers. Techuz likes happy customers. If we had any problems, they'd address them quickly.

We had a bit of a disconnect at first between how we thought about the project and how they did. In Switzerland, we have a clear mind about what we like and what we want to see. Our vision didn’t necessarily make sense to the developers in India. We had to figure out a way to work together. The first year of the partnership had some rocky moments but it was much better in the second year.

PHP Web Development Acceleration for EMR Company

"We’ve had a positive experience with them thus far."

2017- Ongoing

Techuz helps develop a web app using PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, and jQuery. They're creating a login system, client portal, appointment administration, and patient database/charts.

Montreal, Canada
Owner, Software Company

Customers praise the app for its diverse features. While they could ask more questions, they clearly communicate updates and resolve any issues. They're a reliable team that always delivers on their promises.

I am the president of a software as a service company. We develop chronic medical records for our clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Techuz?

I needed an extended development team to help accelerate the development of my application.

Techuz helps accelerate the development of our web app using PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, and jQuery. They're helping us create a login system, client portal, appointment administration, and patient database/charts. Their team also helps with maintenance and adding additional features.

I work with a project manager, two developers, and a business developer, who was responsible for our contract and billing.

How did you come to work with Techuz?

I researched online and saw that they had good reviews. I got in touch with them and saw that they could deliver on what I required.

We invested around $30,000 thus far.

We started in 2017 and the work is ongoing.

Our clients are happy with the new features that we're rapidly adding. We’ve had a positive experience with them thus far.

How did Techuz perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project manager clearly communicates deadlines and progress. He's sometimes busy with other work but responds quickly to get everything resolved.

They’re a trustworthy team and always deliver what is assigned to them.

From a project management perspective, they should ask and review more, without us having to contact them. They should take the initiative to maintain our relationship, even if things are going smoothly.

PHP Website Design for Listing Company

"If they say they'll deliver in two months, they deliver in two months."

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Using PHP and HTML5, Techuz is developing a web listing platform from scratch. The site includes multiple logins, three backend control panels, and an administrative portal.

New Jersey
CEO, Handyman Shopper

The platform is technically solid and responsive on any device. Techuz provides accurate estimates, offers helpful feedback, and always delivers on time. Their affordable pricing and quick turnarounds keeps project costs low.

Handyman Shopper is a new web listing service for home advisors.

What challenge were you trying to address with Techuz?

I needed someone to develop my website.

After the first company didn’t work out, I needed to redo everything. I was surprised that Techuz could do everything I needed. They did the coding, security, and database structure using HTML5 and the PHP framework. They’re basically handling the entire project. We’ve completed most of it. Now we’re adding some additional features and integrating with Google Reviews.

When you visit the website, you see the frontend management system. There are also backend control panels and an administrator panel where the admin can enter reviews and approve or reject contractors. All three types of login interfaces—for the customer, for the administrator, and for the contractor—can be managed on the backend.

Customers log in on the frontend. If I need work done on my house, I can log in through the frontend and search for a contractor. A contractor sets up their profile from the backend.

I mainly interact with two project managers, but there are also a bunch of developers on the backend.

How did you come to work with Techuz?

I searched online for someone who was affordable and capable of delivering the PHP development I needed. I contacted them directly via email.

I have invested over $10,000.

We started working together in October 2017 and the work is ongoing.

We haven’t launched the site yet, but they have delivered what I asked of them. Everything works flawlessly, whether you're using a mobile device, a tablet, or a computer. The website is responsive and utilizes the latest technologies.

How did Techuz perform from a project management standpoint?

They do a really good job. They give me constructive feedback. We communicate through email daily and call them weekly. We speak on the phone whenever we ask for a feature or an enhancement, or when we need to explain something.

They hit their deadlines. If they say they'll deliver in two months, they deliver in two months or before. I was surprised they delivered everything in time.

They’re in a different time zone, but I don’t know how they could improve that unless they work at night. When I talk to them on the phone, it’s usually in the evening or early morning when we're both online for a small window. They did adjust a little, sometimes setting things up in the middle of their night.

I haven’t sent them referrals because I want them to concentrate on my project. Once my project is complete, I’ll be more than happy to recommend them to anyone. They can’t do a bad job.

They met all their deadlines.
    Estimates from other companies were more expensive. They gave me a discount during the last milestone.
    The quality is pretty good. It met all my expectations, and I didn’t see any problems.

Shipping iOS & Android Mobile App Dev for Tech Company

“Overall, I’m happy because my product was delivered on time.”

Mar. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Completing an outsourced project, Techuz developed mobile apps for both iOS and Android linked to a tracking database.

11- 50 Employees

Jaipur, India
Assistant Manager, Samyak Infotech Pvt. Ltd.

The app had few bugs and has improved client performance through real-time data sharing with customers. Techuz communicated well and kept to timelines but could improve the project cycle including, in particular, documentation.

We’re a software outsourcing company working in multiple domains including mobile applications, interface applications, system integrations, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Techuz?

We had specific requirements for a logistic project for shipment tracking using new technologies. We needed a light-weight, fast-performing, and secure mobile application for iOS and Android. Our in-house team didn’t have the experience needed.

We had meetings to go over the requirements, documents, and project estimation. Once those were clear, we moved on to development. Then they did QA testing. Our team verified their tests and we approved the product.

Within the app, the user goes through an authentication process to log in and see their active shipment. The app has a database that uses a tracking number to show the shipment’s status, whether it’s picked-up, in-transit, delivered, or lost. A dashboard shows the user active shipments. If they want to track it, they can enter the tracking number. There’s also a map to be able to see the current shipment location and they can contact their courier.

We worked with three team members. I mainly communicated with the project manager but I sometimes spoke to their developers.

How did you come to work with Techuz?

I found them through my network. One of my business colleagues is associated with them. I didn’t consider any other companies.

$13,000-$14,000.

We worked together from March 2017 to January 2018.

There weren’t a lot of bugs in the final app. It has been very helpful and has improved our client's organization. Before the mobile application, customers would call our client's call center to check the status of a shipment or log into their website to check the status. The mobile application offers real-time data sharing with the customer and has improved the quality.

How did Techuz perform from a project management standpoint?

I spoke to them every day. We had calls set up to go over the process. I also received a status update every evening of what was performed during the day. We used email and phone.

They communicate very well. They called and discussed queries or issues right away. We had really good communication with the project manager and the entire team. They also stick to timelines.

Overall, I’m happy because my product was delivered on time.

They can improve in the project lifecycle, from documentation to database development to quality and delivery. For example, a requirement documentation is a basis for understanding but the documentation portion of their process wasn’t good. At every step, there were a few different things that can be improved. Their cycle isn’t complete and 100% reliable. We needed to involve ourselves more.

I would definitely recommend them. They deliver on time.

There was about a week’s delay due to some bugs and issues.
    It’s really affordable.
    We found a few issues after they delivered the app. We had to go back-and-forth on quality a few times.
    I’d recommend them. They did very well.

Silver