We keep you SORTED!

Virtually we are real. Really we are virtual. And we are well equipped to deliver your task at virtually fastest finger first pace. Yes! This is really possible.

We don't want to bore you by screaming that we are committed, on time, dedicated, blah, blah, blah. Nah! We believe in real actions, and deliver, virtually all your needs in real time. From daily personal tasks that take up too much time but are important, business responsibilities that are becoming too much to handle but are inevitable to big projects that must be done within that looming deadline but keeping quality intact - we can take care of it all!

The virtual universe is a giant story and we can claim to have years of handy expertise in websites and technology, along with a true-blue highly skilled team with quality acumen in all the right areas, to assist you with your needs. Make us a part of your universe, assign us a task and be your own judge!

Kolkata, India
  • 40/1 Tollygunge Circular Road, 3rd Floor, New Alipore,
    Kolkata, WB 700053
  • India

Copywriting and Marketing for Online Courses

"They persevered until the work was completed."

Task Virtual wrote sales descriptions for online courses and developed promotional strategies to convert prospects into clients.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Dr. Sarah Renee Langley
CEO, LeadHer International, LLC

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the marketing expertise Task Virtual displayed. Their professionalism and commitment to a satisfactory delivery were also quite notable. Frequent questions and communication forged an efficient engagement.

I’m the CEO of LeadHer International, LLC. We’re a leadership development company designed to help women leaders gain confidence and clarity to lead a life and business without limits.

For what projects/services did your company hire Task Virtual?

I needed to complete and prepare online training courses and email marketing efforts.

I wanted to have programs ready for purchase and attract and convert prospects into clients.

I found them on virtualassistantassistant.com, and they offered a discount to try their services. I chose them based on reviews from others and the results of a trial project.

They provided sales descriptions for my online courses and came up with great strategies to sell courses and gain more clients.

They worked as a virtual assistant (VA).

I’m currently getting ready to market and sell my programs. Task Virtual was very knowledgeable about how to complete, sell, and market my programs.

Communication was on point, and they asked questions to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. They were great.

Their knowledge-base stood out to me, and they were very thorough in comparison to other VAs I’ve used in the past. Additionally, they were professional and empathetic throughout, which I greatly appreciated. They persevered until the work was completed.

None.

Overall Score They are great.
    It was fine.
    I get bang for my buck.
    I completely recommend them to other startups.

Udemy Course Creation for Certification Training Firm

"After just one month, I was confident enough to sign an extended contract with them."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Task Virtual created online education courses via Udemy and currently manages an online platform.

Owner, Professional Certification Training Provider

The platform has attracted a significant user base and is poised to continue growing at a quick pace. Experienced and skilled, Task Virtual provides comprehensive digital services. Their stellar work so far has earned them a long-term partnership.

I’m the owner of a professional certification training provider. We work with PMP, ITIL, Six Sigma, and Agile

For what projects/services did your company hire Task Virtual?

We needed Udemy management, certificate management, email and calendar management, social media management, and customer support.

I wanted to publish and market my knowledge-based products using Udemy.

I was researching freelancers and came across Task Virtual. It was a hard decision for me since I usually work with freelancers, but I decided to give them a go.

They created and uploaded courses using Udemy and then marketed them and managed student queries. Gradually, they started to develop the entire solution and provide virtual support for my business expansion.

They assigned me an assistant, but I can also connect with managers with any issues or feedback I have.

Currently, I have over 10 courses published through Udemy and almost 28,000 subscribers. Almost 1,000 students join every week, partly because of my 4.5-star rating.

There were tough spots initially, but I learned to delegate certain tasks. Everything started going perfectly after a while.

Their knowledge and skill sets far outstrip those of freelancers I’ve worked with. They're a one-stop shop for all my digital needs. After just one month, I was confident enough to sign an extended contract with them.

I haven't faced any serious issues. They address my complaints immediately.

Overall Score It's been a great experience so far.
    They're always on time and provide resolution with great efficiency.
    They have very competitive rates compared to others.
    It was always top notch, except for a few mistakes.
    I recommend them constantly.

Payroll, Data Entry, and Personnel Services for Healthcare Firm

"I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them as an asset to virtually any corporation."

2014 - Ongoing

Santa Rosa, California
CEO, Healthcare Company

Why does your firm need back office services? Did you previously handle these needs in-house?

We could not find personnel who would justify the wage/salary for the back office services that our system could accomplish on its own.

What type of work does your internal staff avoid by using a back office service?

We can avoid mostly purchasing tasks, but there are too many to list!! It's about 12%-13% of the overall administrative work.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

Our goal was to save money!!!!!! That also includes saving time, reducing burdens, etc.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They help with purchasing orders, payroll, data entry and personnel files.

Could you describe the service provider's pricing structure and how they billed you?

The bill is monthly with a commitment of 18 months.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

We appointed a small selection committee with the task of finding the best fit, monetarily and substance-based, for our needs.

How would you assess the service provider's ability to turn around quality work, to provide customer service, and to communicate?

Though at times I have gotten frustrated with response time to issues that have come about, the quality of work has been above satisfactory. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them as an asset to virtually any corporation.

How much time, in hours, does this service provider save you each month?

Roughly 40 hours per month.

How much money does this service provider save you each month?

$7,000-$8,500 per month.

What takeaways and measures of success can you share about working with this service provider?

They've helped.

What are the service provider's strengths?

They are competent, provide good customer service, and have an easy interface.

How can the service provider improve?

They can improve their timeliness in resolving problems or questions.

2014 - Ongoing.

$10,000 to $49,999.

Medical Billing Assistance for Legal Company

"They are awesome, and give helpful suggestions to help my company run smoother."

June 2016 - Ongoing

Rocklin, California
Associate, Legal Company

Why does your firm need back office services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

My back office needs change often, making a service provider necessary.

What types of work can your internal staff avoid by utilizing a back office service?

Our staff can avoid a lot of work using this service.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

The goal was to save time.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

We use them for billing purposes, especially medical billing.

I’m not well aware of the pricing details.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

My company used their own research method to find them.

How would you assess the service provider's ability to turn around quality work quickly, their client service, and communication?

They are up to par in terms of quality of work and how quickly the work is done. We give them a big thank you for that.

How much time and money does this service provider save you each month?

We’re saving about 20 hours a week and about $200 in cost.

They have brought us more customers.

What are the service provider's strengths?

They are awesome and give helpful suggestions to help my company run smoother.

What areas can the service provider improve?

They could provide more update information

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

The partnership began in June 2016.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

The cost ranges from $1,000 to $4,999.

24-hour Customer Service for Education Company

"It's great having someone to always handle all of your calls and messages."

2012 - Ongoing

Baltimore, Maryland
Adminsitration Manager, Education Organization

My firm needs back office services because it allows us to focus on our product while providing clients with great customer service.

Our staff can avoid answering phones.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

Our goal was to make scheduling appointments easier.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They provide 24-hour customer service.

They bill monthly based on the package we selected.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

We found them through online research.

They have a great turn around.

How much time, in hours, does this service provider save you each month?

Over 200 a month.

How much money does this service provider save you each month?

$2,000 a month.

It's great having someone to always handle all your calls and messages.

What are the service provider's strengths?

Their strength is their 24-customer service.

How can the service provider improve?

There's nothing they can improve on. Their service is great.

2012 - Ongoing.