Full Cycle Software Development Company

Bronze

Tapston (Tapston Development, LLC) is a reliable partner for the development of custom software: mobile and web applications, integrated systems and solutions for business. We have extensive experience in creating large-scale, functional, charming mobile and responsive designs.

Our company help clients solve complex business problems: from development consulting to implementation, optimization and technology management.

Services:

• Product Strategy: Architecture, Wireframing, Prototypes, UX/UI Design & MVP
  • Web Development: Responsive & High-Performance Apps: Javascript, React, Angular, Vue.js, Node.js
  • Mobile Development: Cross-Platform Hybrid & Native Applications: React Native, Flutter, iOS, Android
  • Wearables: Apple & Android Watch Apps

About us: https://suffix.by/en/about

Work examples: https://suffix.by/en/works/

[email protected]

Minsk, Belarus

Burger King Belarus, Knomary, Gazprom Neft, Silver Screen Cinemas, Rostelecom, Nornickel, Amixgroup, Artox,

Burger King Belarus — Mobile App Image

Burger King Belarus — Mobile App

Purpose of Development

Mobile app development for a world-famous restaurant chain Burger King (Belarus). The app should have an ordering feature for delivery and pick-up. Also, it should go with online payments, identification of users geolocation, personal coupons, deals and specials, accumulative discounts. Users sign up and verify via SMS validation or social

networks.

Solution

The application for mobile operating systems iOS and Android was designed with React Native framework. This solution makes the development process 1.5 times faster and reduces the budget up to 2 times.

CRM System For The Russian Logistics Company Amixgroup — Web App Image

CRM System For The Russian Logistics Company Amixgroup — Web App

Development of fast, reliable and secure CRM system for a logistics company to automate strategies for interacting with customers, increase sales, optimize marketing and increase the speed of processing applications by managers.

System requirements: the ability to simultaneously edit applications, high speed, update data online via WebSocket and reliable protection from unauthorized access.

href="https://suffix.by/en/works/all/amixgroup" title="Read More" rel="nofollow">Read More
InvaParking — Mobile & Web Apps Image

InvaParking — Mobile & Web Apps

A software system for photo & video recording of parking violation with instant sending of information to the database. Including the development of React Native mobile applications for Android and iOS and an administrative web panel with the functionality of automatically uploading data in PDF by cities and districts.

Read

Pregnancy — Mobile App Image

Pregnancy — Mobile App

Development of a mobile application that includes a complete database of medical knowledge: a weekly pregnancy calendar, a schedule and weight records, notes, a bout count, a pregnancy calendar, ability to export all data in PDF and other functions necessary for a pregnant woman.

Baby Monitor — Mobile App Image

Baby Monitor — Mobile App

Audio Monitor & Baby Cam application with sound recording, remote control and push-notifications for parents’ easy of use. Audio Monitor & Baby Cam mobile application for iOS and Android systems. The app should track a child’s sleep status, record his or her waking up in audio format and collect statistics also. Apart from that parents should have an ability to control the screen’s brightness, regulate sound’s volume

and have access to some other tools remotely. In case a child wakes up parents should receive push-notification.
Songs For Children — Mobile App Image

Songs For Children — Mobile App

«‎Songs for children» is a music mobile application for children developed on React Native framework.

Foxywords — Mobile App Image

Foxywords — Mobile App

Modern mobile application for adults and children, helping to improve the level of Russian language. The target audience is 8+ with any level of knowledge.

BetOnMobile — Mobile App Image

BetOnMobile — Mobile App

Sports Betting Mobile Application

Web Design for Smart Home Product Company

"Even in the very beginning, they shared materials and presented their own ideas."

Jul. - Aug. 2019

Tapston designed a web page to replace an existing solution. Their work focused on building a modern structure, creating professional graphics, and implementing videos. They also duplicated existing content.

Berlin, Germany
Owner, Homer's World GmbH

Focus group respondents were impressed with the enhancements of the new site, saying it far outstripped the original solution. Tapston provided responsive communication and well-tailored technology recommendations. Customers can expect a team’s that committed to deadlines.

I’m the owner of Homer's World GmbH.  We’re a startup that’s offering smart home and WiFi services in B2C and B2B environments.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tapston?

We originally contracted them to build an iOS and Android app for a smart home solution, but they just finished our webpage, so that’s what I’ll talk about.

I had an old web page already, but I wanted it to be modern for a professional team. They were to take the content on the existing site and copy it into a new design. This required some graphic elements and video implementation. Overall, it was focused on providing a modern structure and modern design. It also had to be connected to the app.

We worked with a project manager, a UX designer, and a developer. I’m not sure how many developers there were because the project manager handled all the communication.

How did you come to work with Tapston?

Originally, we found them on Clutch. We’d had a good experience building the app with them and asked them to build the webpage as well. We couldn’t do it internally because we lacked a graphic expert. They were fast in responding and giving us a good price for the website.

We spent €1,500 ($1,660 USD) on the website.

We began the website project on July 1st of 2019 and finished a month and a half later. We have all their content and will launch after some fine-tuning.

I showed the website to a group of 20 people, and they all really liked what Tapston did. Specifically, they said it was lightyears ahead of where the other website had been. Tapston delivered exactly what I was looking for the first time, and they even made additional suggestions. They know how users behave and transferred lots of that knowledge to us.

How did Tapston perform from a project management standpoint?

We had daily communication with the project manager over Skype, whether that was document sharing or chatting. They were absolutely on time with everything.

From day one, they were the most responsive vendor. Even in the very beginning, they shared materials and presented their own ideas. Their depth of knowledge was obvious.

They took a risky tactic in negotiating the original app contract. Because they know what they’re doing, they know exactly how much a project will cost and they won’t go below that level. The other company I was considering wasn’t performing (I felt like I wouldn’t receive personal service), so I ended up going with Tapston anyway.

Have open communication about the project and feedback. Also, discussing potential technologies with them allows them to display their knowledge, which will build confidence and trust in the relationship.

Overall Score Daily communication, everything was professionally prepared. The contract and specifications were spelled out so there was no miscommunication.
    Everything was done according to schedule.
    We agreed very quickly on the target price for the web page.
    They delivered a perfect design of the web page on time.

Application Development for a Russian Language App

"Their attitude was perfect and it set them apart from other providers."

Jul. - Aug. 2018

Tapston developed a grammar learning app on React Native using provided designs and requirements. They applied their expertise in helping figure out the best technology to use and will soon take on more work.

Founder, Language Application Company

Their professional and approachable team produced a high-quality app, addressing all questions promptly. Tapston’s frequently offered updates on the project’s status and insight into future tasks, but what truly sets them apart is their responsiveness and technical expertise.

I’m the founder of a language application.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tapston?

We needed help with developing the app for our company and hired Tapston for the task.

Tapston developed the app of us and the process was quite smooth. The main goal was to create an app that would help people learn basic grammar and improve their skills and knowledge in languages.

I provided Tapston with the requirements and designs. I wasn’t sure about which technology to use, and whether I wanted a native application or cross-platform application. Their project manager addressed all of my questions so that we could find the best solution for implementing the app. We ended up deciding to create it with React Native.

Our team included a project manager and three developers. We also briefly worked with their designer.

How did you come to work with Tapston?

I was searching for a company with experience in different technologies and Tapston was recommended to me. I went to their website and looked through their portfolio. They had beautiful designs and saw that they were very skilled in building mobile apps. I told them what our timelines were and they proposed their price.

I had interviewed two other companies, but Tapston’s attitude was great. Their project manager was really open, easy-going, and answered all of our questions. I chose them because I felt that they were professional and could implement a high-quality product.

We spent $7,000.

We worked with them on this project from July-August 2018.

Tapston was easy going, always on time, and answered all my questions clearly. Everything has been really great. I really appreciate when the relationship is more of a friendship rather than just that of a client and vendor.

I had the experience of working with the developers as well as the project manager at Tapston. Many developers don’t have soft skills, but the Tapston team always addressed my concerns and were very polite and kind. I'm really satisfied with their work. I have new ideas to implement and am planning to go back to Tapston sometime in the future.

How did Tapston perform from a project management standpoint?

We used more of a Scrum methodology. Tapston provided updates every other sprint so that I could see what was completed and what was upcoming in the next sprint. We mostly used Skype for communication as well as Jira. I could see all the tasks that were in progress and were completed, as well as the next tasks in the development plan.

Their attitude was perfect and it set them apart from other providers. I really appreciate how Tapston works. I’m quite sure that I could call the company’s director night and he would kindly answer all of my questions. Additionally, they have highly skilled developers.

No. I set the timelines and we used more of a waterfall methodology. All deadlines were met.

Call them and prepare a requirements list. Be ready to get a good product from Tapston.

All deadlines were met.

CRM System Dev for Shipping & Logistics Company

“Project management has been brilliant.”

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Tapston has developed a new CRM system to streamline order processing. Services have included UI/UX design, configuration, front- and backend development, and launch. The project is ongoing.

Moscow, Russia
Maxim Trofimov
Head Of Marketing & Public Relations, Amixgroup

Since launch, order processing speeds have risen 20–25%. Tapston is a communicative and timely partner that provides critical project guidance. They stand out for their striking UI/UX design capabilities.

I’m head of marketing of Amixgroup, a shipping and logistics company based in Russa.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tapston?

Our managers were using Google Excel to administer orders, but this was becoming inefficient. My company hired Tapston to create a new CRM system.

We wanted to increase order processing speed within our company.

Our industry partners recommended Tapston. We also chose them based on their reasonable pricing and ability to meet deadlines.

Tapston built wireframes and mockups, designed the UI, and developed the front- and backends. They configured and launched the CRM system. Our partnership continues.

My team works with a project manager.

We have increased order processing speed by 20–25%.

Project management has been brilliant. Tapston complies with deadlines. We communicate via Slack, Viber, and Jira.

Our talented project manager has guided us through every step of the project. UI/UX design is noteworthy.

I only hope they will provide the same high-quality results for all of their clients.

They delivered brilliant UI/UX and a high-performance CRM system.

iOS & Android Development for Fast Food Chain

"Their strategic thinking and mobile development experience enabled us to lean on them."

Dec. 2018 - Apr. 2019

Tapston designed the UI/UX of iOS and Android apps with registration, payment, and coupon validation features.

Head of Web Development, Fast Food Company

The apps increased online sales by 25%, earned excellent ratings across both platforms, and boosted engagement among customers. Tapston adjusted their approach to address new issues and accommodate new requests. Their deep expertise and collaborative attitude made them a fantastic partner.

I'm the head of a web development department at a fast food franchise. We are currently present in all regions of Belarus.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tapston?

Modern trends require our online tools to stay up-to-date and accessible. For those reasons, we decided to invest in a mobile app.

We wanted to build a mobile application, for both iOS and Android, on a tight schedule. Our main requirement was simple registration and payment features. Since the app needed to be modern and marketable, we also wanted to see referral codes, coupons, and bonuses in its UX.

Our marketing department searched online for local app developers. We landed on their website, looked through their cases, and filled in their contact form. The manager promptly contacted us to clarify the requirements. Within a day, we received a commercial proposal with calculations, terms, and conditions. We made the decision after hearing pitches and receiving a comprehensive accounting of the development process and final product.

Since we already had a backend, we needed to create a good frontend design and integrate it with existing software. After meeting with our marketing team and backend developers, Tapston compiled a list of objectives. Within a week, we received the mockups and several recommendations from their UX designer. After three sprints, they delivered an MVP. All further iterations aimed at improving the functionality and adding new features.

They assigned a personal project manager and business analyst, who connected us with the development team. We also had a UX/UI designer, two frontend developers, and one QA engineer.

The mobile app has increased online sales by approximately 25% and positively influenced our image with the clients. We get positive reviews about our delivery and carry-out services. Thanks to the referral program, we have increased the volume and involvement of our target audience.

Our daily communication was through Slack and in-person meetings. My team joined Jira and Confluence groups to track their development progress. We also exchanged feedback after each sprint.

From the first day, Tapston was willing to answer every question about the app. Their strategic thinking and mobile development experience enabled us to lean on them. We wanted to thank them for their cooperation, teamwork, and willingness to adapt to our changing requirements and third-party requests.

I wish they would increase their team capacity and work speed without losing the quality of their work.

Overall Score We want to thank them for their cooperation and teamwork.
    They respond quickly enough to implement all change requests.
    It's fair for the diligent work we have seen.
    We received a functional and fast app that corresponds to all our requirements. We have top positions in the app stores.
    We still cooperate with them to update our app, add features, and make it even more attractive.

Mobile App Dev for a Business Tools Company

“Tapston wasn’t just a dev team for us: they acted like product owners.”

Jun. 2016 - Mar. 2019

Tapston used React Native to develop mobile apps for Android and iOS devices for a learning management system.

Ivan Petukhov
CEO, Knomary

The high-quality app has been used with multiple clients. Well-organized, Tapston ensured consistent delivery on-budget. Through efficiencies and mentoring, they took a deep interest in providing the best possible product.

I’m the CEO of Knomary. We develop corporate learning management systems (LMS).

What challenge were you trying to address with Tapston?

We needed a mobile app for our LMS. We didn’t want to hire in-house, so we needed to find a contractor to help us.

Tapston used React Native to develop mobile apps for Android and iOS devices with a cross-platform framework. While we’ve now hired an in-house mobile app specialist because we’ve started a new project, Tapston continues to mentor us. They give us recommendations like on who to hire or what architecture will result in a better product.

We work directly with two people including a project manager.

How did you come to work with Tapston?

We found them via Google. We came up with a list of five to seven companies and interviewed them. We had Tapston come to our office to show them our product and the functions we wanted. Other developers just looked at our product and gave us a price for the work. Tapston asked for a few days to reflect and then brought us ideas for how we could best implement. They didn’t just want to work on the tasks, they wanted to improve our products.

We’ve spent around $35,000.

We started working together from June 2016–March 2019.

The app is replicable and, at this point, we’ve used it with about 20 different clients. It’s a much better product than others on the market.

How did Tapston perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Slack and Trello and meet twice a month for planning purposes. They’re very organized. The project manager understands what we need and has saved us money by ensuring that the process is efficient. They track their hours consistently so we can monitor the activity and he’s managed the budget well.

They really helped us to develop our product. I’ve done a lot of web development but I’ve never developed a mobile app and it was difficult. Tapston wasn’t just a dev team for us: they acted like product owners. They mentored us which made the product better.

They have a lot of great developers but sometimes I have more work than they can do. I think they need to hire more junior developers to be able to do more work at the same time.

Overall Score I really appreciate their work.

Bronze