Digital X'perience Partner

At Systematix, we believe in building applications that help companies lead the way forward. Since 2005, we have delivered over thousand projects to our customers across US, UK, Australia, Dubai and Singapore.

As the name suggests, we are inspired to approach any development project systematically providing transparency and clarity to the customer in execution. With over 250+ resources across spectrum of advance technologies, we are geared to be a full-stack technology partner in your growth journey. We offer you flexibility of various engagement models to suit to your business need. We are a CMMI Level 3 appraised, ISO 9001:2015 certified, Nasscom and CRISIL member company having below certifications:

Google Certified Partner

AWS Implementation Partner

Microsoft Gold Partner

Kentico Gold Partner

DataStax Partners

Certified Power BI

Rely on us for Mobile, eCommerce, CMS, ERP, CRM, POS, Business Intelligence, AI or ML application development delivered in compelling UI/UX. The technology deck includes- iOS, Android (Hybrid/Native), JavaScript Suite, Microsoft Suite, PWA, Magento, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Power BI, Tableau, Python.

Keen on building next application, reach out to Systematix

2005
    Singapore 169208
    Singapore
  • Plot No 67, PU-4 Commercial Behind C21 Mall, A B Road Indore
    Indore, MP 452010

Addco, L'ETOILE, VECV, DTDC Express Limited, Ettika, School Space Media, Capitol Commodity Hedging Services, Mahyco, DCG Tech Ltd., Eicher Motors Limited, Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited, Crompton Greaves, JASH Precision Tools Ltd., IIM Indore, VanMile, UVE, LLAMACUBA, GenWorks Health Pvt. Ltd., Kirloskar Brothers Limited, The Resume Review, My Yacht, La Ferme Des - Animaux

UVE Image

UVE

UVE Solutions entered Spain market to bridge the communication gap in order processing between distributor and retailers, achieved 75% YOY revenue growth

Summarizing Situation

Managing 500+ retailer orders per day without any automation was a humungous and error prone daily task for distributors in Spain

UVE Solutions observed the gap between distributor and retailers

regarding data sharing and order management. They witnessed that on an average even a small distributor receives 500+ orders a day from retailers. The challenges faced by them are:

Two-third of the distributor’s working hours are gone into manually maintaining record of these orders and that very less time is left for dispatching orders on the same day.

They also struggle to figure out which orders are dispatched, pending and which are urgent.

Resolution

UVE team looked for the ways to bridge this gap and create a better connection between the distributors and retailers for hassle-free order processing.

Resolution’s Results

UVE is successfully managing business of 1700+ distributors and 10000+ retailers

Flawless communication ecosystem between both the parties

Client Testimonial

We were facing the most important product launch in the year, and we needed a technology and solution provider who could stand by our side and make our ideas come true as a real life application. Our objective was to get timely and quality output, while at the same time being flexible and working together with our internal team. Their quick response and focused approach made us decide to select them. Of course difficulties arose during the project, but we coped up with them successfully together.

Jordi Camps, CTO at UVE Solutions

LLAMACUBA Image

LLAMACUBA

LlamaCuba was struggling with their Mobile app. The relaunched new app, within just 30 working days witnessed higher user engagement, downloads and positive reviews

Summarizing Situation

Poor UI/UX, random application crashes, critical functional bugs were hampering the wide usage and popularity of Llamacuba application.

LLAMACUBA connects you with Family and Friends in

Cuba, with superb quality and excellent competitive price in the market. The app allows users to call abroad using their mobile devices over Wi-Fi or mobile data. Pablo Bertuzzi, CTO at LlamaCuba was in a process to revamp their mobile application because of following challenges:

Poor user experience

Unappealing user interface

Application authenticity

Unexpected random crashes

Systematix took this task and redeveloped flawless application in just 30 working days. It was a native application development created for both iOS and Android devices.

Resolution’s Results

Pablo and LlamaCuba team could see following changes after the new app launch

Over 60000 downloads till date

Application rating changed from 1.5 stars to 3.5 stars

Client Testimonial

We need to have a strong mobile app interface to make this application up and running for CUBA community around the globe. We were struggling with this and looking out for talented technology service provider who can support us in creating this native application for iOS and Android devices. The challenges were also hindering our expansion plan. We found Systematix proactive in every aspect of having proper communication, good project understanding, sharing proposal timely, quick and quality development meeting all deadline in 30 working days.

Pablo Bertuzzi

CTO at LlamaCuba

VanMile Image

VanMile

Saved 500 plus man working hours in a year through transforming manual processes and eliminating human intervention

Mobile App Development for Performing Arts Platform

"I truly cannot say enough kind things regarding this team."

Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd developed a mobile app for a performing arts platform that matches talent with opportunities. Their team also redesigned the front-end of the website.

Louisville, Kentucky
Heather Bouvier
CEO, Stage & Set

While the app is still in development, the process has been smooth and efficient. The Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd team is professional and adaptable, easily accepting feedback.

I am the CEO of Stage & Set a SaaS company matching talent with opportunity. We are a start up company with approximately 15 team members. We currently only service the US, with plans to expand internationally once our tech projects are completed.

For what projects/services did your company hire Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd?

We hired Systematix to build our app and give our website a facelift.

Our goals were to create an app that mirrored the existing technology on our website.

When I put out the call I was looking for an app developer, Ashish, from the Bus Dev team, reached out to me to schedule a meeting in order to get a full scope of what I needed. Everyone else simply submitted proposals. Ashish was thoughtful of our desires, needs, and budget.

Our project started out simply. We wanted an app developed to mirror the website. However, when we began working, the Systematix team had many suggestions of how to make the app function better as well as how to update the website in order to mirror the new up to date technology on the app.

We have had an entire team of people assisting us with our build. I would say we've had over 10 people working on this project. Some for short periods, others, for the entire project. We love our team, they are not only excellent in their abilities, but they are a true joy to work with.

We are through almost all steps of the first round of the build. So far, so good. All systems go! We are very impressed with the work.

I have nothing but great things to say about this team! Dheeraj is absolutely amazing in his role as the PM. Any feedback is handled efficiently and professionally. There have been zero issues with it comes to working with someone offshore.

I think the better question would be what was I not impressed with! I truly cannot say enough kind things regarding this team. I am grateful our paths crossed. My team and I are fortunate to be working with them!

I have no complaints.

Overall Score If you need any tech work completed, look no further. You have found your solution to the problem!
    Excellent pricing for services!
    Nothing but good things from this team!
    Have already done so!

Native iOS Development for Software Company

"Their outstanding range of technical experts created the best solutions."

Aug. 2018 - May 2019

Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd developed and tested a native iOS app based on existing wireframes and mockups.

Melbourne, Australia
IT Manager, Software Company

The intuitive, user-friendly app improved customer satisfaction and recorded helpful data. Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd listened carefully to specifications, turned projects around quickly, and issued frequent progress updates. Their seamless, efficient methodology made the project a success.

We help clients with software development and architecture design. I manage project development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd?

We hired them for native iOS app development.

They built a native iOS app as an extension of our current job management solution.

We had worked with Systematix on various projects. They offered great service and had a wide range of technical expertise.

After analyzing and clarifying our requirements, they created delivery milestones and a project timeframe. They developed a native iOS app, then helped with the end-to-end testing.

We had a project manager and an iOS developer. Both were assigned to this project and worked on it from start to finish.

The app is a user portal that presents jobs. Allowing our users to view, add, and modify their jobs offers better customer service and records valuable information. The success of this project depended on the UI and workflow, which they implemented perfectly.

Their project and time management were excellent. Their progress updates were consistent, and they clarified requirements promptly to avoid overhead and revision. That was important, since the project had a tight deadline.

I was impressed by their excellent project management and ability to deliver quality products within the deadline. Their outstanding range of technical experts created the best solutions based on our requirements.

I'm not sure if Systematix uses an agile process. If so, they should include clients in sprint planning and morning standup meetings. That would give clients the confidence to understand what they're doing and what their priorities are.

They're easy to reach and quick to respond.
    Their prices were fair.
    They understand our requirements and great technical expertise to complete the job
    They're our best offshore development resource.

Web Dev for Creative Agency

"They’ll always make things right for me."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Systematix Infotech initially did several improvements to a WordPress subscription plug-in and is now working on rewriting it completely, focusing on creating cleaner code and batch processing capabilities.

Healdsburg, California
Andrea Godard
Founder, Godard Creative

Their team has delivered quality work and effective communication, and while there have been some delays, they’ve been responsible for the work. Systematix Infotech’s project manager excels at being organized and relaying requirements efficiently to the assigned programmer.

I’m the owner of a website development and small-business consultation company. We’re in Wine Country, so we pretty much focus specifically on wine businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Systematix Infotech?

I was looking for a programmer to help me with a plug-in that I had developed with another person. I needed a new developer because my old developer didn’t want to work in WordPress anymore, which is the main thing I’m using.

I hired Systematix Infotech to make improvements to my WordPress plug-in. We’re currently doing a complete rewrite of it so that it’s entirely written by them, getting rid of the code from the other developer and making it cleaner.

The main task is creating functionality to allow anyone with a WooCommerce store to set up a wine club. It’s a subscription-based plug-in, and we’re rewriting it to focus on all subscription businesses. The best part about it is batch processing. We can use the plug-in to create 100 orders at once, for example. WooCommerce also gives WordPress websites the functionality they need to sell things online.

I was working with several people during the first quarter because I needed some other help as well. I just have one full-time programmer from Systematix Infotech now. They have a whole team of people, including a manager that oversees the programmer assigned to my project.

How did you come to work with Systematix Infotech?

I did an interview process on Upwork and I came across Systematix Infotech. Their code was clean and they were responsive to my inquiries.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$50,000 on their services so far.

I started working with Systematix Infotech in November 2018, and they’re my preferred programmers. I stopped working with them in January 2019, when all the first-quarter stuff ended and rehired them in May when I realized I needed to redevelop my plug-in.

Systematix Infotech’s quality is always top-notch and communication is really good. I’ve noticed that Indian developers tend to take a lot of sick days, but they’re always responsive when they’re there and will notify when someone is missing. This has been the case with our assigned manager and programmer, and it’s basically the only downfall of working with them.

However, Systematix Infotech takes responsibility for everything and will hold people responsible if they do something wrong. They’ll always make things right for me.

How did Systematix Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team does a good job. We use Skype for communication and Asana for project management.

I’ve worked with a lot of different programmers, and Systematix Infotech is very organized and responsive. I never wait long for any kind of inquiry. The project manager mostly works in my time zone, and he does a great job taking care of any needs I may have or relaying things to the programmer.

There’s been a bit of a learning curve, especially since I’m in the wine business, which is a bit hard. Systematix Infotech should gain an understanding of the intricacies of different industries.

It’s important to be specific about project needs. I feel that screen sharing is helpful for dealing with any programmer in general. If I have a problem that’s not easily explained, I will always do a share my screen to walk them through it, so they can watch it when troubleshooting.

The sick days plus the time zone difference have put me a bit behind schedule. If something were to go wrong now, it would be outside working hours.
    I’ve had more efficient programmers, but they were more expensive. As long as I communicate clearly with Systematix Infotech, it’ll all work out.
    My only complaint is that English is their second language, so I’ve had to correct some of the spelling in their work.

Software Dev for Online School Book Retail

"They made good recommendations, saving us time and money."

May 2015 - Ongoing

Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd. developed an online store for a third-party Spanish school bookseller. They continue to update the system using Javascript and AWS to maintain customizability by region and school.

Madrid, Spain
Sergio Glotzer
CEO, YooSell

All stakeholders have been satisfied with the functionality of the site so far. The team at Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd. understands the concept behind the business and interprets the requirements of the website, enabling faster progress and a better final product.

I am the Director of a service company in Spain, which has been developing technology projects for its clients since 2001.

For what projects/services did your company hire Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd?

I contract the services of Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd. to develop web and mobility projects for my clients, when I need a company that gives me a quick response and with very convenient budgets.

My client needed a very specific system that associated each level of education of each school in Spain with the necessary books and that automatically generated the shopping list on its website.

I selected Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd because I had worked with them before and was satisfied with the results.

Once the project was defined, a deadline of two months was established for the delivery of the prototype. Once the necessary corrections had been made, the project was set in motion. Every year a revision is carried out, to adapt it to the client's needs.

On behalf of Systematix there is a Project Manager who coordinates the tasks, a programmer with Web and Javascript skills who did the main part of the development and also collaborated with an AWS expert for the hosting part and a design expert for the graphics part.

My client was satisfied with the work done and therefore, the project remains active and is updated every year.

The communication in English was fluent, by Skype and there were no delays in the execution due to communication problems. The answer was always immediate.

A very important aspect is that the project definition was more conceptual than specific, that the work team was able to interpret the need and make proposals for its implementation.

In other words, not only did they take care of the technical aspects of the implementation, but they understood the commercial objective of the project. They made good recommendations, saving us time and money.

I think they could improve the documentation delivered after the end of the project.

Overall Score They are the developers that any company needs to carry out its technological work.
    The project was delivered on time.
    The project was billed for the hours required for its execution and there were no major deviations from schedule.
    The system complies with the specifications.
    It is a reliable supplier, with very good technical capability and at a reasonable price.

E-Commerce Development for Online RV Dealership

"Systematix knowledge of website and graphic design, user experience and communication has been second to none."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd developed an online sales platform for an RV dealership. Their team continues to manage the site to increase functionality.

Forest Glen, Australia
Danny Smith
Business Owner, Xtend Outdoors

The site is easy to navigate and beautifully designed. Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd is passionate and knowledgeable, making all changed in a timely manner. Their expertise and availability have led to a smooth ongoing collaboration.

I am the PA for the company owner. Our company manufactures and sells annexes, awnings and accessories for caravans and camping products. We use a custom built online sales platform that was built and managed by Sytematix.

For what projects/services did your company hire Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd?

Building and managing the functionality of our online sales platform.

Our company wanted to create an easy to use sales platform that included all of the specific information we require to make our products and invoice our customers.

We found Systematix on the E-Lance website.

Once we selected Systematix, we had several meetings via Skype to discuss our vision and how we could achieve it. Within 1-2 weeks we received the first concept/mockup design and began speaking about the functionality we required for the website.

We worked with a project manager and 2-3 developers.

Within 6 weeks our website was launched. We are continually working with Systematix to add functions and make changes that our business requires. Systematix have been wonderful to work with and make all changes in a timely manner, always delivering a quality product.

The project manager was our main point of contact. He has always made himself available to us and communication has been very easy.

Everything has been wonderful!

Web App Dev for Business Consultancy

"They have a well-defined and structured way of working so it became easy for me and my team to coordinate with them."

July 2019

Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd. designed and built an internal web application for managing internal procurement with a third-party client. Their work focused on improving the overall UX/UI.

Barcelona, Spain
Ankit Walani
Partner, Ideafoster

The work has satisfied all parties involved in the development process. The team from Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd. established efficient and collaborative communication between teams, coordinating regular updates and opportunities for feedback through a single point of contact for the project.

I am partner at Ideafoster S.L. Ideafoster is a Spanish based Innovation Consultancy firm which is helping traditionally large, slow organisations to innovate like start-ups. As a partner, I am responsible for client relationship management and sales.

For what projects/services did your company hire Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd?

I was looking for React developers to help client build an internal webapp

The goal was to bring a UX/UI expertise for internal procurement process.

I was searching a good software development company where I can get the best possible services to achieve our vision into reality. Rajshree from Systematix has reached me and share the best work. She has showed me and helped what I was looking, then based on the processes, reviews and precious work I selected Systematix.

Overall scope included Design and development work. As a Agile coach, I always appreciate self-managing teams so it is good to work with Systematix where after initial introduce, team take ownership and responsibility towards deliverables.

For all my projects they have assigned a dedicated project manager who was my one point of contact for everything. They are taking care of the execution and coordinating with the execution team. We are getting updates on regular basis.

The outcome was great and I am very happy with the work I have done with Systematix.

They have a well-defined and structured way of working so it became easy for me and my team to coordinate with them. Also since there were only one point of contact so there were no miscommunication and misunderstanding happened. There working was very transparent.

There are 3 things I found most impressive about this company:

1. Quick communication
  2. Commitment
  3. Care of quality

Keep the spirit of the team and we will have more chance to work together and grow.

Excellent value for money

WordPress Dev & Support for Tech Business

"Their quick communication and commitment to the work are what I find most impressive."

Jan. - Feb. 2017

Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd provided WordPress development assistance to improve a brand's visibility. For each project, they supplied the necessary resources.

Barcelona, Spain
Albert Queralt
IT Manager, Precognis

The projects ran smoothly and Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd's support enabled a successful engagement. As a partner, their dedication and speed were valued assets, helping them produce high-quality work.

I am working as a Partner, and I like managing and coordinating projects with my team members. With over 15 years of experience in the industry, I have earned a reputation for providing best business solutions with the help of technology.

For what projects/services did your company hire Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd?

I was looking for resources with skills mostly in SharePoint and in WordPress that can help my business to grow and increase the visibility of the brand.

Below are the goals I had:

• Increase brand awareness
  • Get perfect resources for my business needs.

I was searching for a good software development company where I can get the best possible services to achieve our vision into reality. Rajshree from Systematix has reached out to me and share the best work. She has shown me and helped what I was looking, then based on the processes, reviews and precious work I selected Systematix.

I am involved in different projects with team, Systematix has provided me good resources as per my requirements.

For all my projects they have assigned a dedicated project manager who was my one point of contact for everything. Rajshree was taking care of the execution and coordinating with the execution team.

Outcomes are satisfactory. I am really looking forward to working with Rajshree from Systematix again.

As mentioned they have a well-defined and structured way of working so it becomes easy for me and my team to coordinate with them. Also since there was only one point of contact so there were no miscommunications or misunderstandings happened. Their work was very transparent.

Their quick communication and commitment to the work are what I find most impressive. They also take great care toward the quality.

If there is something to improve, it would only be possible to have someone who speaks Spanish.

Staff Augmentation for E-Commerce Development Agency

“They are a fantastic team.”

Apr. - July 2018

Subcontracted resources from Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd collaborated with an internal team that designed and built a custom Magento website.

New Zealand
Paul Fletcher
Digital Director, Brandinabox Ltd

Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd's frequent communication and seamless project management helped build trust. The team’s skill set, portfolio, and professionalism set them apart from other vendors.

I’m the digital director of an e-commerce website development company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd?

We hired Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd to assist us with the development of a Magento website.

We were short of resources, so we reached out to Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Our goal was to create a website that was similar to what our in-house development team could produce.

We found them online and looked into their past projects. We had several Skype meetings to gain a sense of their resources, services, and experience.

Experienced Magento developers from their team helped us build an e-commerce website that targets customers in New Zealand.

We worked with a project manager, frontend designers, coders, server specialists, and backend developers.

The project was delivered on time and within the budget. We were highly satisfied with their work.

It was 100% effective. We were impressed with their project management and regular communication.

We felt fully supported and quickly gained confidence in their capabilities. We threw them into the deep end a little and expected them to pick up all the project requirements quickly.

There is little they could improve. They are a fantastic team.

Server Maintenance for Marketing Firm

"Their willingness to get the job done on time and efficiently was impressive."

Jan. 2018 - June 2019

Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd provided server maintenance. They built an AWS infrastructure and implemented caching engines.

San Antonio, Texas
Chad Faulkes
CEO, Hudson Web Studio

Following timelines, Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd delivered effective results on time. The team managed the project effectively to assure a smooth collaboration.

CEO of Hudson Web Studio

For what projects/services did your company hire Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd?

To build a new AWS infrastructure for my web hosting needs.

Server maintenance and AWS infrastructure buildout

Through a thorough hiring process and their industry IT experience.

Created multiple elastic AWS servers and implemented caching engines.

Great

Everything went according to plan and within the timeline provided.

Very effective, no problems at all.

Their willingness to get the job done on time and efficiently was impressive.

Mobile App Development for Price Comparing Platform

"I would use this team again without hesitation."

June 2014 - June 2019

Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd developed a mobile app for a price comparing platform for small businesses.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Stewart Krentzman
Founder, Dollarwatcher

While the app has not yet taken off, it successfully passed all tests. Systematix Infotech Pvt. Ltd personally invests in projects. Their personable nature and can-do spirit set them apart.

We are a startup and I am the founder. We provide local merchants with access to e-commerce services at a reasonable price.

The entire project.

Get into a early phase test.

Recommended by someone in the silicon alley of New York City.

Merchants add their goods and services to a site and then end users can search and buy by item.

Team was lead by Dheeraj Solanki and they were wonderful. You get warnings in the USA from many not to deal with off shore companies but these guys were great. Very very responsive and fair in billing.

Test was successful but we could not find a local partner to move the site to the next level. The idea is still good today but convincing the dying newspaper business we can help them fix their eroding revenue base was like talking to a wall. This was our issue and does not take away from the work that Dheeraj and his team did.

Excellent. I would use this team again without hesitation.

Their desire to want to help. They meet to find solutions for some pretty sophisticated requested we had for our search engine and payment platforms.

Yes. They could visit us more often, we had a great time last time!

Overall Score Excellent
    Time change was handled by early am or late pm video calls
    Not inexpensive but the quality of the work and their personal commitment was worth paying for.
    It works and has no known bugs.
    Without hesitation.